Betpoints: 2069

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Thanks for all the inputs fellas, great insights all around
    Your future looks bright

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Every so often I'll post a upfated card with actual plays if that helps?

So far:

Butler +10
    Creighton -1.5
    Vols/bama under 139
    Rutgers/neb under 131
    Like/On the first 3 for sure. Not messing with Rutgers they eff me every time. Also hit Terps 1st half, Fordham 1st half and Johns 1st half over so far.

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Great value in Purdue +3. They either win or lose a close one. Purdue’s top 7 players better than MSU’s top 10/11, easy as that. Painter not a great coach but he’s letting his starting 5 do all the work this year, Izzo hasn’t realized the talent gap from his starters to bench so he’s still playing like he doesn’t have multiple NBA players on the team circa 2014 or so.
    They usually play/coach there A game on alumni day. I think Izzo knows how big this game and doesn't tinker a lot with lineups unless there is foul trouble. Main concern for State is handling Carsen Edwards and shutting down 3pt line. They have had problems with small/quick guards. This is game where Bridges should be able to be dominant if he is focused.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Bank, dude

if in early April I am running down your way, we are hooking up somewhere near an
    interstate near you, right?

otherwise I am going to post winners in your threads with no
    fukking write-ups

we hope that your Family/Lady and you are well

oh man, your shit is all over Players Talk these days
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 02-10-18 at 11:52 AM.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20382

Someone out for Providence today, just seen line dropped from 9 to 7, even 6.5 some places.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Man kicking myself for passing on gators. Ended up having to run some unforeseen errands since the woman sick, freaking drag! Lol. Back now gonna see if I can find some more plays. If I missed any questions I apologize and will try to get to them if game hasn't tipped.

2daBank

Great value in Purdue +3. They either win or lose a close one. Purdue’s top 7 players better than MSU’s top 10/11, easy as that. Painter not a great coach but he’s letting his starting 5 do all the work this year, Izzo hasn’t realized the talent gap from his starters to bench so he’s still playing like he doesn’t have multiple NBA players on the team circa 2014 or so.
    I agree Purdue ml or nothing but I'd be lying if I was real confident they win, more just think that where the value lies.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Tony View Post
    this is such a tough game to cap. the two teams are like looking in a mirror.
    Michigan st. avg. 83.7 ppg giving up 64.5 ppg, and Purdue avg. 83.2 and giving up 64.2 ppg

only problem is the spatan's getting into early foul trouble lately

this line is tight -3, I have Michigan st. winning by 2, so not enough value for me to make a play either way

good luck
    I really havnt seen sparty much at all this year for some reason. Think you gotta take the plus money with Purdue or pass tho. They too good to be getting +145ish.

KRIT

Get on Creighton yall.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Bank, dude

if in early April I am running down your way, we are hooking up somewhere near an
    interstate near you, right?

otherwise I am going to post winners in your threads with no
    fukking write-ups

we hope that your Family/Lady and you are well

oh man, your shit is all over Players Talk these days
    For awhile when wasn't doing threads cause got really busy in January I started paying attention to player talk more and realized it was in desperate need of some quality threads, hence we now crossed over to sub forum and PT, just had to figure out way to eliminate all the bs that tends to ruin threads, think we have done a good job!!

Bro we should definitely get together and have a drink, I'm not sure where you going so dunno if you be by me?!?! Lol. If you talking coming thru the Lou on any major interstates than yes you will be pretty close and we can make it happen!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Get on Creighton yall.
    We on creighton buddy, discussed last night didn't we?
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Someone out for Providence today, just seen line dropped from 9 to 7, even 6.5 some places.
    Emmitt Holt is out.

2DB have you had a chance to look over the V Tech/Cavs game? I played VA -6.5 1h and -12 fg. We can go over the stats but road/home stats are almost identical on offensive side. Cavs d is what it is and something I take into consideration when looking at dd spread for favs. Last 4 Cavs have lead at half by 12, 14, 12, 14-- hence the -6.5 1h play. Home games Cavs have won last few by more than 14-15, and already waxed Tech on their own court by 26-- hence confidence in fg -12. I may be under-thinking this but I can see Cavs coming out strong and finishing this game strong with chance at the #1 spot and that home crowd will be hyped.

2daBank

So far:

Butler +10
    Creighton -1.5
    Vols/bama under 139
    Rutgers/neb under 131
    Mizzou 1st half -3/ gm -5

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

thank you Maryland

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    thank you Maryland
    Good call bud.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Like Gonzaga ml at SMC. Gaels won last month at the kennel but they needed that game way more at the time. Now zags can get revenge on the road where they’ve been nearly perfect so far.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
    Emmitt Holt is out.

2DB have you had a chance to look over the V Tech/Cavs game? I played VA -6.5 1h and -12 fg. We can go over the stats but road/home stats are almost identical on offensive side. Cavs d is what it is and something I take into consideration when looking at dd spread for favs. Last 4 Cavs have lead at half by 12, 14, 12, 14-- hence the -6.5 1h play. Home games Cavs have won last few by more than 14-15, and already waxed Tech on their own court by 26-- hence confidence in fg -12. I may be under-thinking this but I can see Cavs coming out strong and finishing this game strong with chance at the #1 spot and that home crowd will be hyped.
    I didn't look into that one much, uva has roasted me last few at cuse and the real kick in nuts at fsu in a game they had no business winning let alone covering. Swore I was gonna just leave them alone till conf tourney! Tend to agree with you on surface, that #1 spot in their sites and think they want it. I hate dd spreads but not interested in dog so you probably good. Gl

2daBank

Wow, this worst thing about college hoops. Play within number all game then foul themselves out of a cover, then give up after cover blown. Such bs.

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Sickening.. why press with 32 left after made FT game was over

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

10 seconds later made dunk and missed lay up.. Why not foul again? No difference.. Biggest possession of game was with 1:20 left down 6 with 15 on shot.. played over aggressive for no reason just needed a sound stop and they foul

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    My mom says I cannot play with you anymore.
    Points Awarded:

2Shirts gave Louisvillekid1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KRIT

Like Gonzaga ml at SMC. Gaels won last month at the kennel but they needed that game way more at the time. Now zags can get revenge on the road where they’ve been nearly perfect so far.
    Didn't they each win on each others home court last season? I agree, Zags or nothing.

2daBank

Evansville +7.. defense travels and aces play some of the best defense in the conf. 1st meeting they held bears to under 40% from the field and think we see more of the same here. Problem for Missouri st it they terrible from behind the arc and that where Evansville weakest, bears take a ton of 3s but not a good strategy when you shooting 31% as a team in conf play. Long as they don't get hot and light it up from deep this be a battle down to the wire. Gotta play the odds here and assume bears shooting a high clip from deep not very likely!

KRIT

Anyone who had Butler, sorry for your loss. They literally had the line covered the entire game except for the last minute.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Sickening.. why press with 32 left after made FT game was over
    Then give up the next possession. That my biggest issue, is how they determine at 32 second mark down 9 they still in it but when it goes to 11 at 20 something second mark then it over? Fukkin whatever, part of the game, onwards and upwards.

2daBank

Anyone who had Butler, sorry for your loss. They literally had the line covered the entire game except for the last minute.
    Love when Freaking wire to wire covers get blown by stupid coaching the last minute! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Oh I didn't see any of wins coming at all. That's why am betting against them
    Yup, still terrible at basketball betting

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

Haven't had much time to cap outside a few early games I played and the VA game. Going to tail you on Evansville and the Vols under. Books sitting at that 139.5 now, touched 140 the got hammered back down. GL boys.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Love when Freaking wire to wire covers get blown by stupid coaching the last minute! Lol
    Unbelievable. What happened Bank? Didn't see it.

2daBank

Kinda lean toward playing San Diego but not sure how I feel about laying the 5 points? They have only lost 1 game all year to a team outside the top 200. On other had Santa Clara has only gotten one win vs a team inside top 200, a road win vs a not that great San Fran team who then came to Clara and avenged that loss with a dd road win! Clara is just bad. Their defensive effective fg percentage is abysmal as in one of worst in all the nation, 346th 3 point percentage defense, 328th 2 point percentage defense! On other hand the toreros rank 6th nationally! Only allowing teams to hit 29% from 3 and 45% from inside the arc.

2daBank

Cash mizzou 1st half to get us our bs butler loss back, like I said onward and upward!!

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

So far:

Butler +10
    Creighton -1.5
    Vols/bama under 139
    Rutgers/neb under 131

Mizzou 1st half -3/ gm -5
    Evansville +7

San Diego -5

HOT WINGS

Evansville +7.. defense travels and aces play some of the best defense in the conf. 1st meeting they held bears to under 40% from the field and think we see more of the same here. Problem for Missouri st it they terrible from behind the arc and that where Evansville weakest, bears take a ton of 3s but not a good strategy when you shooting 31% as a team in conf play. Long as they don't get hot and light it up from deep this be a battle down to the wire. Gotta play the odds here and assume bears shooting a high clip from deep not very likely!
    Like the under here too for alot of same reasons.... Took the 1st half at 60 GL

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

I'm thinking 13.5 is too many points for MTSU to be laying to N Texas. Mean Green will play some D and have a couple capable scorers to keep them in it offensively. MTSU like to get their shots from 2 and N Tx plays solid 2 point d. Def gonna hit that one and may sprinkle +800 m/l

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Like the under here too for alot of same reasons.... Took the 1st half at 60 GL
    Yea, I have no problem with the under. Looks solid to me, just that thing I have where I try to avoid playing both! Lol

First ... 345678 Last