khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19014

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    what is it about? Please tell me
    Really Bros? Which way are you leaning on this? Trump or the NFL.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    then why are they protesting at work during the anthem and when the flag is being honored? Character assassinations is all you have.
    Why to you watch to much Fox News?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You nazi's LOL.

Yea we are nazis because we want our teams to respect the flag. We are nazis because we want role models for our children to show a sense of decency.

If that is being a nazi then I'm fine with being one. And while we are being nazis I reckon I will cancel my NFL ticket.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You nazi's LOL.

Yea we are nazis because we want our teams to respect the flag. We are nazis because we want role models for our children to show a sense of decency.

If that is being a nazi then I'm fine with being one. And while we are being nazis I reckon I will cancel my NFL ticket.
    If you really believed that, you would never support Trump.
    Points Awarded:

bosigga gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    The players have a right to free speech.
    Trump has a right to free speech.
    The owners have a right to free speech.
    The fans have a right to free speech.
    It might financially hurt the league, it might not. The TV networks will decide that. The only thing I can say is it certainly won't help the league financially in any way.
    No Betting, Fantasy Football, & the fans that want to watch the games will decide. Its always about the money.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

We are moving closer and closer to having a dictator in the white house and you guys will vote him/her in. You shouldn't be for taking away another human being freedoms. That would make you a hypocrite. And some of my fellow entitled alt right white male friends here. You are not entitled to get jobs just because you were born here. If you are not qualified you don't get the job
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Trump can go suck his Caitlyn looking wife's dick. I didn't really give a shit either way if players protested during the anthem. Now I support it 100%. If a segment of the population chooses to tune away from the game, so be it. If they are too stupid to see the irony in their tuning away from game over an individual's right to freedom of speech and expression, well that just makes it all the better. Now they can go to church on Sundays instead.

Trump is butt hurt with NFL because he single handedly ruined the usfl and got laughed at when he tried to put an offer in to buy Bills.

matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12110

Don't ever compare a Soldier to non meaning football player that gets paid millions to throw a little ball ! Try standing there with enemies shooting at you from all angles . A little sack isn't anything. Quarterback gets up and no bullet wound. Try running being shot and hit carrying another soldier ! You football kneel babies make me sick and want to split in your face !

khicks26

You nazi's LOL.

You & the other 10% of Nazi's won't make a dent in the NFL. Next year you will sign back up.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

You nazi's LOL.

Racist Nazi is what you call someone when you are losing an argument.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Really Bros? Which way are you leaning on this? Trump or the NFL.
    Seriously, you tell me what this is all about.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by matrix1022 View Post
    Don't ever compare a Soldier to non meaning football player that gets paid millions to throw a little ball ! Try standing there with enemies shooting at you from all angles . A little sack isn't anything. Quarterback gets up and no bullet wound. Try running being shot and hit carrying another soldier ! You football kneel babies make me sick and want to split in your face !
    Funny nobody did compare a football player to a soldier. STFU.

matrix1022

And if bastard rocket man doesn't shut up Watch What the fuk happens to that country !! Gone !

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Trump can go suck his Caitlyn looking wife's dick. I didn't really give a shit either way if players protested during the anthem. Now I support it 100%. If a segment of the population chooses to tune away from the game, so be it. If they are too stupid to see the irony in their tuning away from game over an individual's right to freedom of speech and expression, well that just makes it all the better. Now they can go to church on Sundays instead.

Trump is butt hurt with NFL because he single handedly ruined the usfl and got laughed at when he tried to put an offer in to buy Bills.
    Trump has the same freedom of speech and expression rights.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Actually the Supreme Court has already ruled on this decades ago. An employer, public or private CANNOT force employees to pray, pledge, stand, kneel what have you if it not part of their beliefs. Unless the employer is a religious institution, it would be unlawful to force people to pledge.

This entire debate is a crock of shit. We have too many damn anthems being played any damn way. Who the hell said we have to play the anthem before every sporting event? Our community voting ballot booth played the anthem before they opened up the ballots, WTF? The shit is watered down. You are an absolute nut if you stand by yourself in your home before the dozens of anthems that were played today. But, if you do stand and I sit, that does not make you more patriotic. We are all Americans. The hypocrite is the one that puffs themselves up as better than everyone else because they are "Real" Americans. You are no better than me and I'm not better than you. We are all Americans and we all have a voice. If you want to voice in protest, knock yourself out. You have every right to do so. I choose to stand, which is my right as well.

This is a good read that everyone should look at...

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/...103142217.html

Play at it at the Super Bowl, holidays, first game of a playoff series, international matches, etc...special events. We don't need it at every sporting event in every major and minor league.

Enough with the jingoism.

Its the the same people who say "KEEP POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS" with regards to Kaep that are eating up Trump's statements

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

You forgot what has build the league. Betting on the games. If that dies, then maybe you have a point.
    Look how close it has come to dying....states banning fantasy football, this left leaning machine reacting to ESPN fantasy draft as a slave auction....as online books expand the number and option of games and sports to get on, and as fantasy begins to get old, the attention paid specifically to NFL will decline, leading to TV money decline, leading to strike or lockout, leading to the end if this non sense from phoney actors pretending to be martyrs.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Racist Nazi is what you call someone when you are losing an argument.
    No Nazi is what you call someone who is acting like one.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21737

Trump losing supporters.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Look how close it has come to dying....states banning fantasy football, this left leaning machine reacting to ESPN fantasy draft as a slave auction....as online books expand the number and option of games and sports to get on, and as fantasy begins to get old, the attention paid specifically to NFL will decline, leading to TV money decline, leading to strike or lockout, leading to the end if this non sense from phoney actors pretending to be martyrs.
    Then why is football always at the top of the TV ratings. Even a Trump speech couldn't compete with an NFL game.

khicks26

And if bastard rocket man doesn't shut up Watch What the fuk happens to that country !! Gone !
    Yeah I bet you will be at the front of the line & ready to fight.

khicks26

Seriously, you tell me what this is all about.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ational-anthem

matrix1022

The commander and chief has all of us period !! We stand and obey our country ! Rest go to hell !

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Then why is football always at the top of the TV ratings. Even a Trump speech couldn't compete with an NFL game.
    Do you make this stuff up as you go? Check the ratings of the Trump debate which comepted with MNF and get back to me. geez.

What hicks and the rest of the liberals do not seem to respect is we have a right to not want to see it just as they have a right to want to see it. When we express our right we are called nazis.

We have arrived at a day when far left whack jobs think Trump supporters are dumb & nazis and should not have a right to free speech. See you guys at the polls.

khicks26

The commander and chief has all of us period !! We stand and obey our country ! Rest go to hell !

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    This clown is turning everyone against him. Like most of these all day posters should know, when you alienate everyone in life, you are left with no one. Even jj got butthurt when he was insensitive to the jews after Charlottesville. This is something that would have died down, but the idiot gets on twitter and galvanizes a full league movement with Goodell showing full endorsement. So his base eventually shrinks to the cast of characters who would suck his dick if he requested it. A true leaders galvanizes others to follow, not antagonize every situation he deems fit. Being a president is about policy, not personal feelings. But this fool can't see between blurred lines.

khicks26

Do you make this stuff up as you go? Check the ratings of the Trump debate which comepted with MNF and get back to me. geez.

What hicks and the rest of the liberals do not seem to respect is we have a right to not want to see it just as they have a right to want to see it. When we express our right we are called nazis.

We have arrived at a day when far left whack jobs think Trump supporters are dumb & nazis and should not have a right to free speech. See you guys at the polls.
    Then why didn't he do his rally today at 1 pm? The election was a longtime ago.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

As someone who is in the military, I will tell you I am losing all respect for the NFL and the players today. I'm not even watching the games. This is stupid. I like that Trump came out and said what he said, although I thought his language was a little harsh. I think he went over the top a bit with it which has caused this backlash. But players sitting for the national anthem? Players not coming out for the national anthem? Yeah, have fun with your ratings and attendance now, NFL. It is the first amendment right so I'm not here to say they can't do it, but I can say they are disrespectful, idiotic, stupid and unpatriotic for doing it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ryermkd

unde0087
    Did we win?

Ya, I get that he feels oppressed but why? What is the problem?

khicks26

Ya, I get that he feels oppressed but why? What is the problem?
    Now your talking about a very complicated History Lesson, & what its like to be black in America. Sorry Bros I don't have the time for all that.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I didn't really give a shit either way if players protested during the anthem. Now I support it 100%.
    And so does every last anti-Trumper there is. And anyone not irrationally anti-Trump thinks you, the millionaire players, and the billionaire owners are a bunch of assholes.

Trump wins again.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol........

You guys who think the NFL is on the way out are delusional........

NFL generates more revenue than all other major sports combined......

trump stirs the pot and you all fukkin leap right into the pot of division..........

unde0087
    Did we win?

Now your talking about a very complicated History Lesson, & what its like to be black in America. Sorry Bros I don't have the time for all that.
    I think this speaks for itself

matrix1022

Thank us for serving and yes I'm not watching the football game it's just a game boys ! Thank you Navyblue for coming out ! Who cares about a little game You Stand for this Country period or get out !!!

khicks26

I think this speaks for itself

Isn't this guy a Fox News uncle tom schill.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

First ... 3456789 ... Last