Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Trump believes in shitting on everyone, doesn't matter what color. He has screwed so many people in NY that most won't even do business with him. He owes so many people money, he just won't pay them for work they've done. He calls it shrewd but it's being a dick. He has something wired where he feels he has to screw you. Then he's your friend right after he fukked you. Go look at the way he fukked Bob Arum, unbelievable. Trump once agreed to help pay off a mortgage for a lady. Once he found out she owed a lot of money, he tried to strong arm the mortgage company to not pay them. Who does that? Why agree in the first place? He likes to screw people. he gets off on it.
    That is why Hillary said that he had the despicable vote covered. These people we are debating with are despicable and the other half is just retarded like the two union guys in here who vote Republican. You can't get much dumber than that. Its like making abortion the biggest concern in your life and than going out and voting democrat.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Trump says what we all feel. Keep that crap out of sports. Right wing left wing or no wing, keep that crap out.
    Deal. Take the anthem out of sports. Why is it even there?

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    First amendment rights, anyone???

Guess those only apply to y'all
    They aren't the brightest here sometimes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    no one is saying it not their right. Just do it on your own time. Just like those fukking assholes at awards shows like the Oscars. We are hear to watch football not some asshole disrespecting the game.

Oh and Trump also has a right to say what he feels about it. Millions agree with him.
    Yup, Americans don't wanna turn on a football game and see stupid black players kneeling, turning their backs on the flag, and or going on about some pro black political statement gesture during the American National Anthem...

You can expect to see that in rallies, political shows and the main stream liberal news but not at the start of every football game on Sunday..

To players and owners - Go about your silly black rights political rants when interviewed or go hold a political public rally with BLM.. Like Trump said - fire them all and get those SOB's off the field...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-17 at 04:29 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    The party that lied us into an unwinnable war killing thousands upon thousands of our soldiers (while their campaign donors made out like bandits)always has the Vets in their heart according to these imbeciles. How any vet gets sucked into their nonsense is beyond be. The sad part is that if the other side knew how to make a point these soldiers wouldn't be this gullible but unfortunately we don't have a side that does this.
    Don't kid yourself, your side bunch of liars too.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Just put a huge fine on the team every time that happens. Start with the Oakland A's.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump losing supporters.

This is irrelevant. ESPN is pro liberal. Get real.

Ryan just sukking off.

TheMoneyShot

Kaepernick is the 2nd a$$hole that started this...

Obama was the 1st.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, Americans don't wanna turn on a football game and see stupid black players kneeling, turning their backs on the flag, and or going on about some pro black political statement gesture during the American National Anthem...

You can expect to see that in rallies, political shows and the main stream liberal news but not at the start of every football game on Sunday..

To players and owners - Go about your silly black rights political rants when interviewed or go hold a political public rally with BLM.. Like Trump said - fire them all and get those SOB's off the field...
    Everyone keeps saying don't mix sports/politics/political dissent, etc.

Ok, Why do we have an anthem at the beginning of sporting events (paid for every home team every game by the US government $30k per game/fyi.

So it's sponsored, paid patriotism by the US government. It's the same as taking a knee for a Bud light ad. The teams don't do anthem because they want to (lots of semantics, staff, moving things around, ), they do it because the government gives them 30k. These arguments are just non sense.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Ok, Why do we have an anthem at the beginning of sporting events (paid for every home team every game by the US government $30k per game/fyi.

So it's sponsored, paid patriotism by the US government. It's the same as taking a knee for a Bud light ad. The teams don't do anthem because they want to (lots of semantics, staff, moving things around, ), they do it because the government gives them 30k. These arguments are just non sense.
    I had no idea that teams were getting paid by the govt?

Well in that case... it's justified what Trump said. If we're paying you 30k.... everyone's asses... stand the fuk up now.

Even more of a reason for Trump to be pissed.

Why are we even paying you for... if you can't do it RIGHT?!?!?

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    higher than yours(not saying much since you're a loser) because I don't let myself get blinded out because I'm too scared to play; blaming it on your dog was priceless when the facts are I watched you look at your cards and fold hand after hand. You're the fish, even zappa told you. Didn't you listen?
    Don't even know khicks but this is priceless... I gotta hit up Vegas one of these days and play a $200-500 tourney for shits n giggles. Maybe $1-2k at WSOP next year, I'll see.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    So you & who ever made this doesn't know dick about Hockey.
    Ya clearly... The funniest sport to watch live... I won't say the best though that's futbol, but it's not the same here.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

If you really believed that, you would never support Trump.
    You rather your child be an ACTOR? Lying through their teeth? Don't take it wrongly, this is not solely reserved for an academy award winner Barack Obama, but you must get the picture? Sure Trump is an asshole, but at least he tells it like it is... Anyone who voted/would have voted for Clinton is literally a Dotard... We'd have WW3 with Russia by now, that's probably what all you looney-toons want though lol.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Respect the Country all he wants

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    We are moving closer and closer to having a dictator in the white house and you guys will vote him/her in. You shouldn't be for taking away another human being freedoms. That would make you a hypocrite. And some of my fellow entitled alt right white male friends here. You are not entitled to get jobs just because you were born here. If you are not qualified you don't get the job
    Come on brother... the issue is many ARE QUALIFIED and it kinda hurts to have an idiot for a boss... The only thing we have is connections and that's if you're lucky... Other than that, on your own we're basically fukked. I'm gonna spare you the reasons why as you already know them, but if you so wish I will list them out...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Wow I didn't know that, guess it shouldn't surprise me any from either side. NFL being the money grubbing whores they are or our propaganda spewing government wasting tax dollars.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Obama was the 1st.
    Yup, Obama the first black President gets elected but during his presidency America becomes more divided and more black awareness and racism grew.. This all began under Obama.. There were race riots and white cops being targeted and shot dead in the streets as Obama was leaving office in his last days..

Oh and Crappernick just added fuel to the fire.. Now America is more divided and more racist then ever.. THANK YOU OBAMA and you were the first black President whom was suppose to bring about hope, unity and bring all Americans of any color and race together.

Trump gets elected and blacks get even more pissed off now.. America is screwed... Not even Trump can fix this mess even though he is doing more in the black communities now then Obama ever did...

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Trump losing supporters.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“I’m pissed off I’ll be honest. I supported Trump, and I’m appalled at these comments. SOB’s? Not the men that I know.” - Rex Ryan just now <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/hsJRRktlsv">pic.twitter.com/hsJRRktlsv</a></p>&mdash; justin kanew (@Kanew) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/Kanew/status/911957173869191168">September 24, 2017</a></blockquote><script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Man I'm starting to wonder if some of yall are trolls, because in all honesty this BAD PUBLICITY is just making Trump stronger...
    It's like free campaigning....

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

That is why Hillary said that he had the despicable vote covered. These people we are debating with are despicable and the other half is just retarded like the two union guys in here who vote Republican. You can't get much dumber than that. Its like making abortion the biggest concern in your life and than going out and voting democrat.
    lol the moron who thinks planned parenthood is "plant parenthood" and bringing refugees who hates this country is talking who is dumber... liberals are hilarious

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Ain't that ironic, a picture really does tell a thousand words!

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    anyone that thinks this is gonna matter is a joke. We are still going to gamble. People are still going to play fantasy. Trump should stick to fighting the fat puke and leave the athletes alone. Anyone that stands at home is lying or a sap. I don't like them kneeling but that is why we live in the greatest country. If it bothers you guys so much go to the kitchen and stand during the anthem. You guys are like are feckless leader. You worry about things that shouldn't bother you. If you guys let the little things bother you than what the hell are you going to do when something big is happening. Me ,I have family that we haven't heard from in puerto rico before the hurricane.
    I bet on the games and played daily fantasy. Havent watched one game. Most people lose and wont be betting by mid season and the degens will bet on something else. Not even gambling cant save the NFL at this point.
    Last edited by alling; 09-24-17 at 05:40 PM.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

" Bone Spurs " bitches should not be talking about " Disrespecting the Military ".

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol the moron who thinks planned parenthood is "plant parenthood" and bringing refugees who hates this country is talking who is dumber... liberals are hilarious
    Conservatives are the butt of the joke. Control the house, have the president and a majority of governorships

AND STILL CAN'T PASS MEANINGFUL LEGISLATION

Hilary would've already repealed and replaced Obamacare with a more palatable version

Obamacare was never a finished product but you dullards can't see past your eyelashes. It was a start and a pretty fukking good one considering your own party hasn't figured out a better way to administer healthcare

Your entire party is a bunch of dumb fukks, and considering a majority of America is dumb, it really is no surprise Trump is the President. Glad I live in the PNW where life is liberal and good, you can't say the same

brooks85

Conservatives are the butt of the joke. Control the house, have the president and a majority of governorships

Hilary would've already repealed and replaced Obamacare with a more palatable version

Obamacare was never a finished product but you dullards can't see past your eyelashes. It was a start and a pretty fukking good one considering your own party hasn't figured out a better way to administer healthcare

Your entire party is a bunch of dumb fukks, and considering a majority of America is dumb, it really is no surprise Trump is the President. Glad I live in the PNW where life is liberal and good, you can't say the same
    lol the moron kraken thinks the political class actually want to help trump. This is why you're the perfect sheep kraken, you get ****** in the ass and then turn around with a smile and ask for more; hillary was ready to deliver and rkelly was going to sniff

do you not see how stupid you look talking about obamacare, an illegally passed scam, that was designed by a guy who specifically said he was counting on YOUR stupidity to think it was legit. You'd have to be a complete idiot, a liberal, to keep falling for the same shit you fall for over and over kraken. That is a called a trend.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

you know whats disrespecting the American flag? having, and hanging a Confederate flag and confederate soldier statues. But whatever I guess that doesn't register for most people.

TheMoneyShot

Krak... Trump will fix Obamacare... he has to deal with other sh#$ at the moment that your former boss caused.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10370

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Ya clearly... The funniest sport to watch live... I won't say the best though that's futbol, but it's not the same here.

WTF?? Funniest??
    You have a perverse sense of humor.
    Do you see clowns on ice??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We would be at war with Russia and probably dead now if Hillary would have been elected...

A few only by name Republicans are failing the people in Congress and it starts with John McCain, that guy needs to go.... Democrats are completely worthless in Congress also now and can care less about the people and their needs as Obamacare continues to fall apart..

The swamp runs deep still... Not Trumps fault as he's trying and inherited this entire mess from Obama.. Economy still looking up though under Trump and we all like that.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-24-17 at 07:05 PM.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    WTF?? Funniest??
    You have a perverse sense of humor.
    Do you see clowns on ice??
    Too much dopamine from todays wins. I meant funnest which isn't a word xD. Sorry for my Trump talk.

Ryermkd
    God is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Too much dopamine from today's wins. I meant funnest which a word xD. Sorry for my Trump talk.
    Ya know like BIGLY (Big League)

Thor4140

Obama was the 1st.
    Spoken like a true Trump Zombie. Arent u the asshole who kept trying to tell people that u were a moderate lol. You blow Trump every chance you get.

Thor4140

Krak... Trump will fix Obamacare... he has to deal with other sh#$ at the moment that your former boss caused.
    Another blow job for Trump. Dude spit once in a while.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don't kid yourself, your side bunch of liars too.
    no where near the level of some of these scumbag republicans. Just heard one yesterday talking about McCain dying so they could repeal Obamacare. Don't think these guys in here aren't thinking the same thing. Piece of shit dirtbags. Deplorable people.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by calmeat View Post
    you know whats disrespecting the American flag? having, and hanging a Confederate flag and confederate soldier statues. But whatever I guess that doesn't register for most people.
    this is a stupid post

First ... 567891011 ... Last