Login Search

President Trump tells NFL owners something.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
Then why is football always at the top of the TV ratings. Even a Trump speech couldn't compete with an NFL game.
Do you make this stuff up as you go? Check the ratings of the Trump debate which comepted with MNF and get back to me. geez.

What hicks and the rest of the liberals do not seem to respect is we have a right to not want to see it just as they have a right to want to see it. When we express our right we are called nazis.

We have arrived at a day when far left whack jobs think Trump supporters are dumb & nazis and should not have a right to free speech. See you guys at the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
This clown is turning everyone against him. Like most of these all day posters should know, when you alienate everyone in life, you are left with no one. Even jj got butthurt when he was insensitive to the jews after Charlottesville. This is something that would have died down, but the idiot gets on twitter and galvanizes a full league movement with Goodell showing full endorsement. So his base eventually shrinks to the cast of characters who would suck his dick if he requested it. A true leaders galvanizes others to follow, not antagonize every situation he deems fit. Being a president is about policy, not personal feelings. But this fool can't see between blurred lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
Do you make this stuff up as you go? Check the ratings of the Trump debate which comepted with MNF and get back to me. geez.

What hicks and the rest of the liberals do not seem to respect is we have a right to not want to see it just as they have a right to want to see it. When we express our right we are called nazis.

We have arrived at a day when far left whack jobs think Trump supporters are dumb & nazis and should not have a right to free speech. See you guys at the polls.
Then why didn't he do his rally today at 1 pm? The election was a longtime ago.

As someone who is in the military, I will tell you I am losing all respect for the NFL and the players today. I'm not even watching the games. This is stupid. I like that Trump came out and said what he said, although I thought his language was a little harsh. I think he went over the top a bit with it which has caused this backlash. But players sitting for the national anthem? Players not coming out for the national anthem? Yeah, have fun with your ratings and attendance now, NFL. It is the first amendment right so I'm not here to say they can't do it, but I can say they are disrespectful, idiotic, stupid and unpatriotic for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
Ya, I get that he feels oppressed but why? What is the problem?
Now your talking about a very complicated History Lesson, & what its like to be black in America. Sorry Bros I don't have the time for all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
I didn't really give a shit either way if players protested during the anthem. Now I support it 100%.
And so does every last anti-Trumper there is. And anyone not irrationally anti-Trump thinks you, the millionaire players, and the billionaire owners are a bunch of assholes.

Trump wins again.