Login Search

President Trump tells NFL owners something.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
Says the tight ass that thinks being in the money is the same as winning. What's your ROI in poker? LOSER

higher than yours(not saying much since you're a loser) because I don't let myself get blinded out because I'm too scared to play; blaming it on your dog was priceless when the facts are I watched you look at your cards and fold hand after hand. You're the fish, even zappa told you. Didn't you listen?

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
higher than yours(not saying much since you're a loser) because I don't let myself get blinded out because I'm too scared to play; blaming it on your dog was priceless when the facts are I watched you look at your cards and fold hand after hand. You're the fish, even zappa told you. Didn't you listen?
Any time you want to play, let me know. But your a tight ass pussy that plays scared poker. So I know you won't play me.

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
By your remarks in this very thread.
the fact is you are not sure. Another Cenkism. The fact is that a couple of rich players decided to bring disrespect the flag to the game and thus putting themselves about the team. They are losers just like those limousine liberal snowflakes in Hollywood. Your kind of people.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
the fact is you are not sure. Another Cenkism. The fact is that a couple of rich players decided to bring disrespect the flag to the game and thus putting themselves about the team. They are losers just like those limousine liberal snowflakes in Hollywood. Your kind of people.
You never played football at any level did you?