MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Black officer in Minneapolis shot and killed an unarmed white woman....

Black officer in Minneapolis shot and killed an unarmed white woman (an australian) and none of the main stream media is reporting this....
    she was a pretty 40 year old

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

It's all over the news, bud.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    It's all over the news, bud.
    Between this and OJ the networks having a hard time masturbating to whatever Trump tweets

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Wow. Seems like she was approaching his car window in her pajama seeking help and he shot her because he was startled by a loud noise.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Police officers Matthew Harrity and Mohamed Noor eased their patrol vehicle into the alley of the quiet south Minneapolis neighborhood late Saturday, the squad’s lights off as they responded to a report of a possible assault.

Near the end of the alley, a “loud sound” startled Harrity. A moment later, Justine Damond, the woman who had called 911, approached the driver’s side of the squad car. Suddenly a surprise burst of gunfire blasted past Harrity as Noor fired through the squad’s open window, striking Damond in the abdomen.

The two officers began lifesaving efforts, but within 20 minutes Damond was dead.

Sounds like the officer was Muslim. But I really don't care what the color, religion or gender of the police or victim is. These police shootings have got to fukking stop. The police are supposed to protect you but we have too many officers that have a license to shoot first then ask questions later. That is bullshit. Then they get paid leave while they work up an excuse to show why they were in fear for their lives. There use to be a time when the police had to WAIT for the perp to draw an actual weapon but today it's the police that shoot first then ask questions. Unfukkingreal. So we have under trained, over worked, out of shape, most likely small men complex officers with a badge and a gun. This is an outrage.

Unfortunately, she was a foreigner (which is probably worst than being a young black kid), so no one will really give a shit and the cops are already saying they heard a loud noise (which they will equate to gun shots) and a hooded figure running to the car door, so this idiot shot his gun across his partners body through the opposite window to shoot the lady that called them for help. and then they CONVENIENTLY didn't turn on their body cams, so we can't see the nonsense.

Shit like this makes me mad enough to march.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Terrible

More whites get killed cops than blacks

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Wow. Seems like she was approaching his car window in her pajama seeking help and he shot her because he was startled by a loud noise.
    You can't even approach a police car without fearing for your life. Unreal. And you wonder why people just mind their own business and close their doors/windows.

jjgold

This is one of worst killings ever

How does this guy not go to jail?

Lawsuit at least 50 Million

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Terrible
    More whites get killed cops than blacks
    Absolutely but as long as no one is outraged or keep making fukking excuses for them, the police will continue business as usual.

The worst part... Not one of these officers EVER get convicted of a crime. Hundreds of shootings every year and they all get off Scott free. They have a fund to support them, even when they've clearly fukked up.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This is one of worst killings ever
    How does this guy not go to jail?
    Lawsuit at least 50 Million
    He won't do any time. He's playing COD right now while on paid leave. No one will ever apologize to her fiance or her family that are grieving in Australia. Her family will end up settling for a small amount because the city will just tell them that they are bankrupt and have no money. Take this $100k for your loss or wait over a decade while we sort out bankruptcy.

Mac4Lyfe

That rant is bullshit JF. Black lives matter members tend to show up at all rally's no matter who the victim is. They were across the street from my office at city hall protesting a white man that was killed in Houston last year. I've seen them protest at several Hispanic marches as well. They are pretty organized from what I've seen. Apparently, there were several already at a vigil for this woman. But, even if they did not show up what does that mean? I am totally outraged but I'm not marching. Why aren't you marching? Many of us don't have the time or are willing to put in the effort to protest. That doesn't mean that we agree with what's going on.

To even mention the BLM movement is a way to deflect in my opinion. This has nothing to do with color, race, gender, religion or ethnicity. This is about cops shooting first then asking questions later. This is about cops that are not properly trained. This is about cops that are afraid for their lives but do not know how to respond to threats and non threats. This is about cops that hide behind the shield and are never, ever responsible for their deadly actions. Yes, blue lives matter, but this shit has to stop.

grease lightnin
    &

Show us proof there was a BLM protest in response to this, Mac.

Gimme me a break dude

jjgold

So many cops scared pussies

Just fire away at anything

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

fine line in being a cop

no sense jumping to conclusions in this story right now

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guy is a Somalia immigrant

Mac4Lyfe

Show us proof there was a BLM protest in response to this, Mac.
    Gimme me a break dude
    A simple Google search... https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ing-america-is

After news of her death began to spread, close friends, media and Black Lives Matter activists gathered the next day near where she was shot.

Why wouldn't they show up??? Like I mentioned, that group tends to show up at all kind of rally's.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

isolated incident

black cops rarely ever kill whites

white cops shoot blacks all the time

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

After news of her death began to spread, close friends, media and Black Lives Matter activists gathered the next day near where she was shot.

Why wouldn't they show up??? Like I mentioned, that group tends to show up at all kind of rally's.
    It's just not covered in the media when they show up for all kinds of rally's.

Mac4Lyfe

I do not understand why we have to turn everything into black and white??? Does it really matter she was female? That she was white? That the officer was male? That he was black? He was an immigrant? She was an immigrant? Does it really matter if BLM group protest or does not protest? WTF does any of this have to do with a police officer taking the life of an innocent person? Damn. Stay on point.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Glad you posted. If I hadn't seen it on SBR I doubt I would have. Buried on CNN and foxnews.
    if this was a white cop and black girl it'd be the #1 story in America right now

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Got me. Good job Mac

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    It's just not covered in the media when they show up for all kinds of rally's.
    Because it doesn't fit their agenda. Apparently along with several people here at SBR.

Who gives a shit what BLM protests? They can do whatever they want to do as long as they aren't breaking the law (although they tied up traffic leaving my office). They are called Black Lives Matter for a reason. Why would I expect them to show up to a white rally? Why should they? I don't know them but they sound like they are protesting the many black people shot and killed by police. More power to them.

Just because I don't agree with PETA doesn't mean I don't think they have a right to protest. Go save the Whales, I support your right to go do it. This country was built on protest.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

also black cops arent racially motivated when they shoot someone

white cops target blacks specifically

Mac4Lyfe

Got me. Good job Mac
    Grease - this one gets to me. She looks like a girl I dated. I think I would get out and march this time.

Who am I kidding. It's 95 degrees with a 100% humidity. I'm not a marcher.

jjgold

Most blacks get shot by cops even if not warranted because they were up to no good and did not listen to commands

This one outright murder

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

not quite true Smokey...in the shittiest state, Lowseyana, the black cops cant stand the black citizens of the state.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    This is our problem. We try to put people in boxes. Black people are just as biased as anyone else. We are all biased. That is not necessarily a bad thing but there's no way to know what motivates someone. I ask again, what does it matter? It doesn't. Stick to the facts... Another police officer killed another innocent person. Somebody's family lost someone they've loved in an instance, which could have been prevented, which is sad.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The real interesting story here- and one of the reasons I fled MN, is that it's a Somali immigrant cop shooting an unarmed Australian immigrant resident.

For those who are unaware of how messed up MN is, we have a special FBI branch dedicated to terrorism surveillance in Cedar Riverside, a small section if MPLS adjacent to the UofM.

MN recently came in dead last for opportunity and progress in civil rights and social mobility for the underclass (Mitchell Hamline Law Review) and MN has seen an exodus of over 3200 high worth citizens in the last 2 years taking over $32bb in wealth and $1.9bb in taxable income with them.

The state only exists on immigration influx, college students and white suburban taxes. It is a case study.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

These days are horrible; you can't even approach a cop while being white and female.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The real interesting story here- and one of the reasons I fled MN, is that it's a Somali immigrant cop shooting an unarmed Australian immigrant resident.
    For those who are unaware of how messed up MN is, we have a special FBI branch dedicated to terrorism surveillance in Cedar Riverside, a small section if MPLS adjacent to the UofM.
    MN recently came in dead last for opportunity and progress in civil rights and social mobility for the underclass (Mitchell Hamline Law Review) and MN has seen an exodus of over 3200 high worth citizens in the last 2 years taking over $32bb in wealth and $1.9bb in taxable income with them.
    The state only exists on immigration influx, college students and white suburban taxes. It is a case study.
    While I understand the back story of Somali's in MN. None of that really matters to me. A dumb ass cop shot and killed an innocent person. He should face the music just like you or I, if we did the same thing.

If either of us shot out of an open car window just because we heard a loud bang while someone approached the car. We would be locked up right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    These days are horrible; you can't even approach a cop while being white and female.
    and in her pajamas... Dammit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

White Lives Matter!!!!

Gonna round up some hicks and rednecks and start rioting Haus!!! Burn down some shiiit and break stuff.. May even target closed businesses...

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

No justice. No peace.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Glad you posted. If I hadn't seen it on SBR I doubt I would have. Buried on CNN and foxnews.
    if this was a white cop and black girl it'd be the #1 story in America right now
    On those 2 networks, Trump is automatically the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd top story. Everything else gets buried now.

On CNN outside of the Trump stuff, this was the #1 story yesterday, and then again this morning when everybody found out who the cop was.

This video is from Monday night:

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Despite the tragic event...

The freeways will remain open..

1234 ... Last