Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I see gritter still winning at trivia every single time

quick draw mcgoogle
    when in doubt, go with answer c. worked the last 5 times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We're investigating Gritter as far as the trivia he's using Google but must have some sort of an automated program

I might make a name for myself on this collar

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12086

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You could never be a cop JPUSSY. You could never pass the mental part of the exams. They don't want weak minded losers who suffer from depression like you backing them up. We won't even get into you attempting to do the physical exam with your weak girl muscles. If it makes you feel better telling yourself you didn't get to be a cop because of the color of your skin, keep lying to yourself because the rest of the world knows it is because you are the biggest pussy to ever breathe air.
    Don't you have anything better to do with your life Gritters then to troll me constantly on SBR? If that floats your boat then keep on going on..

If I was a cop I'd come find your sarcastic lazy asss and beat you with a stick.. Rodney King style ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We're investigating Gritter as far as the trivia he's using Google but must have some sort of an automated program

Gritters is a cheat.. Called him out on this forum a few years ago.. Cheaters will cheat even with the SBR Trivia.. Even the legendary autistic Rain Man himself couldn't hit Trivia like he does..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-17 at 05:50 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I posted a thread on this months ago....

the clock doesn't work on my iPhone 7. You have all the time you want. Was never fixed

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Good luck Ralph Wiggum. Half the trivia questions are easy and half are educated/lucky guesses.

You already have many names baldy.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Don't you have anything better to do with your life Gritters then to troll me constantly on SBR? If that floats your boat then keep on going on..

If I was a cop I'd come find your sarcastic lazy asss and beat you with a stick.. Rodney King style ...
    You make it so easy PUSSY. Not sure who is a bigger storyteller....you, ttpedophile or donk.

You could bring your entire sorry ass family tree to try and whup my ass and you would all go home leaking blood. If you were a cop I hope some gangbanger would blow your head off like those cops in Dallas last year.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I posted a thread on this months ago....

the clock doesn't work on my iPhone 7. You have all the time you want. Was never fixed
    I still use iPhone 5 and clock runs. If you could cheat on iPhone a lot of guys would be winning. Sorry I am better at random trivia than most of you losers.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gritters is a cheat.. Called him out on this forum a few years ago.. Cheaters will cheat even with the SBR Trivia.. Even the legendary autistic Rain Man himself couldn't hit Trivia like he does..

Ok JPUSSY. Go cry to your therapist about it. Waahhh.....the black guy is smarter than me. Sad that you are such a loser in life you get your vagina all twisted over sports trivia.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter get me some sort of job and I'll come back to Vegas

Newark is a war zone

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    I still use iPhone 5 and clock runs. If you could cheat on iPhone a lot of guys would be winning. Sorry I am better at random trivia than most of you losers.
    Well let me get real since you are on the attack today... This is my take on you Grits and try not to take offense to it if ya can -

Grits your a cheater and liar. I'd bet on that.. Probably have a criminal record.. I'd bet on that too...

You're a miserable soul Gritters from what I've observed in your posts thru the years.. I don't think I've ever read a positive uplifting post in nature from you ever.. I'd like to think you are just trying to be funny and sarcastic but I know that's not the case with you.. I think you know it as well.. ...

I suggest you change your ways Gritters and maybe you might gain some quality friends in life.. I have a gut feeling you are loner which is sad.. This is where your anger and depression comes from in your posts perhaps?.. Either that or your just a really bad gambler and venting daily.. Either way you are losing in life.. Make a change!!!

Good luck with all that pal and I wish ya the best..

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

We all have 10,000 posts.
    We're all loners.
    Sick, degenerate loners who let off steam here.

So, why antagonize?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I've seen this on TV at least 10 times and had no clue it was a black officer until I just clicked this thread.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11271

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I've seen this on TV at least 10 times and had no clue it was a black officer until I just clicked this thread.
    I wish the media wouldn't mention race but that will never happen because they love to peddle race.

It really doesn't matter to me what race, gender, religion, etc. Cops are cops and we have good ones and bad ones AND we also have highly skilled and unfortunately, poorly trained. We have to call out the bad ones and the poorly trained ones. Corporate America has had to evolve the last few decades, shouldn't the police?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11271

Bogus cop in Baltimore caught on body cam planting drugs. Unfukkingreal. Imagine you going to jail because some fake ass cop sets you up to further their own agenda?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

Has anything good come out of Somalia?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    Black officer in Minneapolis shot and killed an unarmed white woman (an australian) and none of the main stream media is reporting this....
    she was a pretty 40 year old
    If that's pretty to you

You need to get outside your area more.

Ps I'm down to protest and riot

After the cfl game tonight of course

Go bc

First ... 2345