MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    While I understand the back story of Somali's in MN. None of that really matters to me. A dumb ass cop shot and killed an innocent person. He should face the music just like you or I, if we did the same thing.

If either of us shot out of an open car window just because we heard a loud bang while someone approached the car. We would be locked up right now.

and in her pajamas... Dammit.
    Last year it was the cop blowing a guys head, with passengers in his car, on film, for a traffic stop concerning a tail light. Officer not guilty, plus gets paid a lump sum to leave.

This year it's a cop blowing away a woman in pajamas...no film. He will get off, and they will pay him to leave.

Can't make this shit up. Hell, History just aired Rodney King, 25 years later- nothing changes with police. They don't enforce law when needed and go over the top against easy targets.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

This is our problem. We try to put people in boxes. Black people are just as biased as anyone else. We are all biased. That is not necessarily a bad thing but there's no way to know what motivates someone. I ask again, what does it matter? It doesn't. Stick to the facts... Another police officer killed another innocent person. Somebody's family lost someone they've loved in an instance, which could have been prevented, which is sad.
    My point is everyone saying why isnt this big news when a black cop kills a white person. its not big news because black cops dont go around killing innocent white people. it rarely if ever happens. the person the black cop killed probably did something to where the black cop had no choice to shoot. this isnt news. news is when white cop target innocent blacks.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    This video is from Monday night:
    That video is on point. That guy gets it.

"The cops should do their job to protect and to serve... Not to kill it's citizens". It is a dangerous job and their lives are sometimes put in danger BUT the notion of just shooting whenever you feel danger has to stop.

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Clearly racist shooting

Watch the racists rush to defend the Somali

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    My point is everyone saying why isnt this big news when a black cop kills a white person. its not big news because black cops dont go around killing innocent white people. it rarely if ever happens. the person the black cop killed probably did something to where the black cop had no choice to shoot. this isnt news. news is when white cop target innocent blacks.
    I think anytime someone is murdered by the people we entrust to protect us, it should be BIG news. I try not to put a color label on it. 1 dead innocent percent is 1 too many. To me, this is cops vs citizens. Every year cops kill a lot of unarmed citizens. I think I saw a number like 1,000 a year by the Washington post. That is ridiculous. I really don't see too many reasons for a cop to kill someone that is unarmed. Call for back up, use a taser, call in a police dog. The cops seem to rush in to an area without surveying it properly and they now shoot first then ask questions. When did shooting first become a normal reaction for the people we pay to protect us? They know that all they have to do is kill the person (because a dead man can't tell), say they feared for their life, turn off the body cam and go home and get paid.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I can't wait to read the passionate article that Shaun King of the NY Daily News writes about this terrible injustice. JK of course. He pontificates every damn day about how bad minorities are treated by 'the man' in his column. Meanwhile almost every other article in the paper reports about how some ghetto rat robbed, raped, or murdered some law-abiding white citizen.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I can't wait to read the passionate article that Shaun King of the NY Daily News writes about this terrible injustice. JK of course. He pontificates every damn day about how bad minorities are treated by 'the man' in his column. Meanwhile almost every other article in the paper reports about how some ghetto rat robbed, raped, or murdered some law-abiding white citizen.
    what about all the white rapists, child killers, mass murderers i read about all the time. oh thats ok because they are white right? or you just forget that we ourselves as a race are not so innocent

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

isolated incident

black cops rarely ever kill whites

white cops shoot blacks all the time
    You don't think statistics might have anything to do with that do you? Like the fact there are more white cops than black ones?

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You don't think statistics might have anything to do with that do you? Like the fact there are more white cops than black ones?
    means nothing. black cops dont have vendettas against other races like white cops do.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    So many cops scared pussies

Just fire away at anything

Kermit

means nothing. black cops dont have vendettas against other races like white cops do.
    Maybe these white cops get sick of dealing with the same bullshit from the same people everyday. How many times are you going to get a domestic disturbance call at building 12, apartment C before something goes bad?

I've heard that black cops are actually more aggressive with black criminals/suspects than white cops are.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-19-17 at 06:39 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8807

That video is on point. That guy gets it.

"The cops should do their job to protect and to serve... Not to kill it's citizens". It is a dangerous job and their lives are sometimes put in danger BUT the notion of just shooting whenever you feel danger has to stop.
    The craziest thing about that video was her stepson's vid. Even with the all the awful shit going on he made sure to throw in "the not all cops are bad" line.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How was the guy not in jail?

Kermit

Of the last 20 people that were killed in my city, 5 of them were white. One Husband killed his wife, their son, and himself. A rookie cop(who was also the son of a cop) shot his pregnant girlfriend and himself. And the other 15 were all black killed by another black and 1/2 of the killers have still never been caught, mainly because no one will talk. This is just 15 that were killed, many more were shot and survived. 4 of these shooting happened a few blocks from my house. Hell, I even posted back in November about finding a dead black kid in the alley a few houses down from me right after an AR-15 shooting.

Now when you see the number of violent murders being committed by blacks like this, how are you not supposed to be more fearful of them than you are about whites when they show obvious signs of being much more hostile and aggressive?

A few months ago, a drug dealer got killed right in front of his own house in broad daylight by a rival dealer who he was actually taunting on Facebook. Guess what happened when the Police and EMTs showed up? They family of the dead drug dealer swore and spit on the cops, Firefighters, and EMT service for not doing their jobs.

Now these people all knew what their brother, son, cousin, etc was doing, but they were mad at the cops and the EMTs for not doing their job.

Seriously, how are the cops supposed to deal with people in a civil manner who have intentions of acting civil?
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-19-17 at 06:40 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

cannot believe some of you fukks watch TYT

Smoke

Of the last 20 people that were killed in my city, 5 of them were white. One Husband killed his wife, their son, and himself. A rookie cop(who was also the son of a cop) shot his pregnant girlfriend and himself. And the other 15 were all black killed by another black and 1/2 of the killers have still never been caught, mainly because no one will talk. This is just 15 that were killed, many more were shot and survived. 4 of these shooting happened a few blocks from my house. Hell, I even posted back in November about finding a dead black kid in the alley a few houses down from me right after an AR-15 shooting.

Now when you see the number of violent murders being committed by blacks like this, how are you not supposed to be more fearful of them than you are about whites when they show obvious signs of being much more hostile and aggressive?

A few months ago, a drug dealer got killed right in front of his own house in broad daylight by a rival dealer who he was actually taunting on Facebook. Guess what happened when the Police and EMTs showed up? They family of the dead drug dealer swore and spit on the cops, Firefighters, and EMT service for not doing their jobs.

Now these people all knew what their brother, son, cousin, etc was doing, but they were mad at the cops and the EMTs for not doing their job.

Seriously, how are the cops supposed to deal with people in a civil manner who have intentions of acting civil?
    blacks would rather kill each other instead of attacking a cop. when they see the police they run. they dont want confrontation. what dont you get.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Last year it was the cop blowing a guys head, with passengers in his car, on film, for a traffic stop concerning a tail light. Officer not guilty, plus gets paid a lump sum to leave.

This year it's a cop blowing away a woman in pajamas...no film. He will get off, and they will pay him to leave.

Can't make this shit up. Hell, History just aired Rodney King, 25 years later- nothing changes with police. They don't enforce law when needed and go over the top against easy targets.
    There is no video that shows the shooting inside the car. The only video of the shooting was from a ways outside the car. You can't see what the guy was doing with the gun inside the car. It might very well have been a bad shooting but lying about video evidence doesn't help your point.

Kermit

blacks would rather kill each other instead of attacking a cop. when they see the police they run. they dont want confrontation. what dont you get.
    Well yeah, anyone who is up to no good runs when the cops show up.

My point is that the cops know that blacks have a tendency to be more aggressive(just look at the statistics) which is why they are treated more hostile. What don't you get?

There is a cop who comes down our shop once a week to buy trains(my dad deals in Lionel on the side) and the cop straight out told us that they spend more time in the 4 project areas of town than they do anywhere else. Now, last time I checked, the population of my city was 14% black, so why are the cops constantly being called (by blacks) to those areas of town more often than they are anywhere else?

Kermit

when they see the police they run. they dont want confrontation. what dont you get.
    I think this debunks your statement. Just look at this scene from Philly last week. Do these people look like they are running from the police? I like how the media refers to it as a "Flash Mob"

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I think the point is that blacks kill each other at a an ungodly rate that is far greater than white cops kill blacks. Its not even close. But you won't hear people like you saying the biggest hinderance to black advancement is blacks themselves. You just want to deflect the blame onto everybody in the world but them. Until blacks change their animal like behavior, nothing will change for them. Obviously that does not mean all black people, but an incredibly large percentage. The reason why I don't get shot by white cops isn't because I'm white. It is because I don't put myself in that position. If I ever do encounter the police I follow directions. Not that complicated.

Kermit

I get along with all of the black people that live on my street and we all kind of look out for one another. Except for the dealers that live down near the end of the street. One of them was who I found in the alley dead last winter.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Because it doesn't fit their agenda. Apparently along with several people here at SBR.

Who gives a shit what BLM protests? They can do whatever they want to do as long as they aren't breaking the law (although they tied up traffic leaving my office). They are called Black Lives Matter for a reason. Why would I expect them to show up to a white rally? Why should they? I don't know them but they sound like they are protesting the many black people shot and killed by police. More power to them.

Just because I don't agree with PETA doesn't mean I don't think they have a right to protest. Go save the Whales, I support your right to go do it. This country was built on protest.
    This is a nice post but u are talking to a group of the most racist pieces of shit on the net. Pretty sure you are not getting anywhere. Anytime anyone protest something, these scumbags get offended.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Black Lives matter is a joke

Always was

They should of renamed it thugs lives matter

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

no body or dash cam, it was coincidentally turned off? is there more to the story.... was she an informant? was she banging one of the cops? or is this just a unlucky accident? definitely an unusual story.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

At least one of the officers should have exited the patrol car right when they got to the alley. That is protocol in many jurisdictions if I'm not mistaken. Not only does it give the officer a 360 degree view, but also see what might approach them. This story is a little suspicious.

Smoke

just goes to show the stupidity of the aussie. dont go running up to a cop car bangin on a window out of nowhere you are asking to be shot. black people know better than that

Kermit

just goes to show the stupidity of the aussie. dont go running up to a cop car bangin on a window out of nowhere you are asking to be shot. black people know better than that
    Did the cop shoot out the window when he shot her? From what I read, it said the cop in the passenger seat shot across the cop who was driving and out the window and hit her in the abdomen.

As far as black people know better than that, did you watched the video in post #54? They were throwing bottles at the cops and jumping on cars. No one was shot during that circus. Hell, I don't think the cops even arrested anyone. Must be nice to have the privilege to be as violent as you want and not get into any trouble for it.
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-19-17 at 08:16 PM.

Smoke

Did the cop shoot out the window when he shot her? From what I read, it said the cop in the passenger seat shot across the cop who was driving and out the window and hit her in the abdomen.

As far as black people know better than that, did you watched the video in post #54? They were throwing glass bottles at the cops and no one was shot. Hell, I don't think the cops even arrested anyone.
    fake news. not going to watch.

Mac4Lyfe

I've heard that black cops are actually more aggressive with black criminals/suspects than white cops are.

Smoke

i guess kermit forgot about rodney king

Kermit

fake news. not going to watch.
    It's better if you don't watch it. It's pretty devastating to every point that you are trying to make.

There is some truth to it being fake news though. The media called it a "Flash Mob"

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    no body or dash cam, it was coincidentally turned off? is there more to the story.... was she an informant? was she banging one of the cops? or is this just a unlucky accident? definitely an unusual story.
    Come on... Why must we always blame the victim? I bet folks are looking up her arrest record or if she ever did marijuana. What does that have to do with the cost of tea in China? She called 911 and approached the cops when they showed up. Apparently, there were 3 people who saw her come up to the police to say something and the idiot in the passenger seat shot across his partner at her because he was a scared little bitch. Nothing more, nothing less.

Smoke

It's better if you don't watch it. It's pretty devastating to every point that you are trying to make.

There is some truth to it being fake news though. The media called it a "Flash Mob"
    im sure it is because like your buddy trump would say its fake news.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Wow....

Kermit

i guess kermit forgot about rodney king
    What the fukk does he have to do with any of this? It's not like a group of cops were waiting in the shadows to jump an innocent black man on his way home from his late night bible studies class.

Were those cops who beat the fukk out of him wrong? Absolutely. But don't forget who was the cause of that incident. A guy running from the cops through a residential area traveling 120 M.H.P. high on PCP.

First 12345 Last