Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They sure do.. I remember I tested well and did all the work to become a police officer here in LA, California years ago.. I scored high on the tests and out worked all the cadets in training.. I was in my prime and they skipped over me for ethnic groups that could speak Spanish.. I said your loss and walked..
    Probably make Detective today if hired on back then.. Glad it didn't happen though as I enjoy my life today... I also know another white guy that got passed over and he would have made a great cop.. Again he wasn't bi-lingual and they passed over him.. He walked as well..
    BUILD THE WALL!!!
    I said in this forum before that the police must have reduced their requirements (for whatever reason, quota's, diversity). I have never ever seen so many damn short people on the force. I think that's the first problem. Police use to be big and strong enough to handle most situations. Now, they're too damn small. I'd bet the average police officer in Houston weighs ~150 lbs. How the hell are they going to subdue anyone? Shit is funny, you'll see 3 officers trying to tackle a guy because they are all midgets. Small men have issues already. You give them a badge and they think they are God and jury. Get rid of short officers, male or female. Get officers that know the streets, not ones that are scared of their own shadows.

This Somalian guy looks like he'd been starved in Africa. Probably weighed 120 lbs soaking wet. Disaster bound to fukkin happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I said in this forum before that the police must have reduced their requirements (for whatever reason, quota's, diversity). I have never ever seen so many damn short people on the force. I think that's the first problem. Police use to be big and strong enough to handle most situations. Now, they're too damn small. I'd bet the average police officer in Houston weighs ~150 lbs. How the hell are they going to subdue anyone? Shit is funny, you'll see 3 officers trying to tackle a guy because they are all midgets. Small men have issues already. You give them a badge and they think they are God and jury. Get rid of short officers, male or female. Get officers that know the streets, not ones that are scared of their own shadows.

This Somalian guy looks like he'd been starved in Africa. Probably weighed 120 lbs soaking wet. Disaster bound to fukkin happen.
    Well a friend of mine that was testing to be a cop just last year was saying we were running the hill at Dodger Stadium where the LAPD academy is at and everyone was fat and out of shape and struggling. Especially the Mexicans trying to become police officers.. He told me they are all glued to their computers and smart phones all day and forgot to work out daily and eat right..

So you get alot of fat cops that aren't that bright that can speak Spanish out here in LA now.. Those are who they are hiring today from what I know.. Gotta speak Spanish and English...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nothing wrong with wanting cops that match the demographics

Mac4Lyfe

Well a friend of mine that was testing to be a cop just last year was saying we were running the hill at Dodger Stadium where the LAPD academy is at and everyone was fat and out of shape and struggling. Especially the Mexicans trying to become police officers.. He told me they are all glued to their computers and smart phones all day and forgot to work out daily and eat right..

So you get alot of fat cops that aren't that bright that can speak Spanish out here in LA now.. Those are who they are hiring today from what I know.. Gotta speak Spanish and English...
    and they all are short as shit... WTF???

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Can they at least pass a damn height and weight limit? No short, over or under weight need to apply.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

There is a problem when you are passing over the smarter ones that are more qualified and that can do the job better.. If you hire a smart cop he or she can learn Spanish on the fly if it's that important..

I'm almost fluent now and didn't even try... If not I would have picked it up in 3 months with this..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most cops could not even get janitor jobs

Lets start from there

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

kraken including his drug induced opinion which is always wrong.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    yep so he deserves to get nearly beat to death by a group of white cops. also this is something that has went on since forever its just that back then there where no cell phones internet to capture the multiple beatdowns and deaths that innocent black men took at the hands of racist white cops. have a good day
    Yes, black men are certainly victims. I don't care if some scumbag like King gets beaten to death. Think about all the victims of his lifetime of criminal behavior. Good riddance. Once again, blame everybody but the actual people causing the problems.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    There is no video that shows the shooting inside the car. The only video of the shooting was from a ways outside the car. You can't see what the guy was doing with the gun inside the car. It might very well have been a bad shooting but lying about video evidence doesn't help your point.
    They released the dashcam video, and audio of the shooting. From point of first contact- a "hello sir" the shooting started 29 seconds later. 29 seconds, the driver was still buckled, his daughter and girlfriend in the car, his legal weapon still holstered, safety on, presented to hand over, along with the permit, to the officer.

There are 2 points here....1) stop the profiling and stupid trivial policing (tail lights, tabs) by getting rid of data base and electronic surveillance devices and 2) police need physiological evaluations and training more now than ever, maybe we aren't recruiting the proper personality types, or people who actually want this type of job are simply too aggressive by nature, but whatever the case, there are clear shortcomings in the quality of police work and the discretion of officers. My guess is that the push to diversify a force has lowered the standards, but if we aren't getting the proper attitude on the street then incidents of violence will continue to rise on both sides.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

They sure do.. I remember I tested well and did all the work to become a police officer here in LA, California years ago.. I scored high on the tests and out worked all the cadets in training.. I was in my prime and they skipped over me for ethnic groups that could speak Spanish.. I said your loss and walked..

Probably make Detective today if hired on back then.. Glad it didn't happen though as I enjoy my life today... I also know another white guy that got passed over and he would have made a great cop.. Again he wasn't bi-lingual and they passed over him.. He walked as well..

BUILD THE WALL!!!
    Millions of Americans are glad about this as well

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Yes, black men are certainly victims. I don't care if some scumbag like King gets beaten to death. Think about all the victims of his lifetime of criminal behavior. Good riddance. Once again, blame everybody but the actual people causing the problems.
    I blame Non Pros for mooching & leeching off paying members.
    Non Pros are lower forms of life than King & good riddance to them.

They are part of the problem while us Pros are always part of the solution.

#proslivesmatter

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

So this guy was from Somalia,jesus no wonder the asshole is so f@cking trigger happy,the guy came from a country where a person will shoot you as soon as look at you.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-20-17 at 11:48 AM.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I blame Non Pros for mooching & leeching off paying members.
    Non Pros are lower forms of life than King & good riddance to them.

They are part of the problem while us Pros are always part of the solution.

#proslivesmatter
    Its nice you support both SBR pros and professional criminals. At least you are consistent.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They released the dashcam video, and audio of the shooting. From point of first contact- a "hello sir" the shooting started 29 seconds later. 29 seconds, the driver was still buckled, his daughter and girlfriend in the car, his legal weapon still holstered, safety on, presented to hand over, along with the permit, to the officer.

There are 2 points here....1) stop the profiling and stupid trivial policing (tail lights, tabs) by getting rid of data base and electronic surveillance devices and 2) police need physiological evaluations and training more now than ever, maybe we aren't recruiting the proper personality types, or people who actually want this type of job are simply too aggressive by nature, but whatever the case, there are clear shortcomings in the quality of police work and the discretion of officers. My guess is that the push to diversify a force has lowered the standards, but if we aren't getting the proper attitude on the street then incidents of violence will continue to rise on both sides.
    I said it might be a bad shooting but there is no video of the actual shooting. Nobody but the people there know what the guy was doing in the car.

If I hear one more person talk about racial profiling I will puke. The reason blacks are profiled is because of their own behavior. Put the blame where it belongs.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Max. Are you freekin mental? It's everywhere! what the hell is mainstream to you? Either you are BS trolling or you truly do lock yourself in an echo chamber. I suggest you step away from your current news sources and find new ones.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    So this guy was from Somalia,jesus no wonder the asshole is so f@cking trigger happy,the guy came from a country that would shoot you as soon as look at you.
    Somali's are often trouble.. Especially the ones coming over as refugees now.. Should never take in the males of reasonable age that are Muslim... Playing with fire if you do..

Not sure how I feel about this below?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Somali's are often trouble.. Especially the ones coming over as refugees now.. Should never take in the males of reasonable age that are Muslim... Playing with fire if you do..

She is walking around with something on her head that has oppressed far more people than hitler's use of the swastika. The problem is she represents something that is at direct odds with this country and yet she is an officer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

packerd_00

Its a powder keg,what do people think happens when you send over a bunch of guys that all they know is murder and rape and bring them to a nice civilized country,think their going to respect youre ways of life,Libtard logic.

That woman should be following youre rules,and this is half the problem.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-20-17 at 02:51 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Its a powder keg,what do people think happens when you bring a bunch of guys that all they know is murder and rape and bring them to a nice civilized country,think their going to respect youre ways of life,Libtard logic.

That woman should be falling youre rules,and this is half the problem.
    Yep it bothers me that these people come to America and don't even try and conform to our ways of life and society but some expect us to accept and conform to theirs.. It's fine that you are Muslim but if you want to be a cop do you have to wear the Muslim head dress? Is that really necessary in American society when representing AMERICAN law enforcement?

It's like a Nun wearing Nun clothing with a police badge on it.. It's like a monk wearing a holy rob with police badge on it.. You should be made to wear an officers uniform and that's it or you don't take the job...

Libs are too tolerant and it's changing everything for the worse in Europe and here in America..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-17 at 01:11 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Every non-American should be thrown out of the United States immediately

maggiethebestdog

That chick looks hot even with that ridiculous tarp on her head.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Every non-American that is here illegally should be thrown out of the United States immediately, so should all male refugees that practice the Muslim faith aggressively and that have been in trouble with the law already..
    Fixed..

packerd_00

Yep it bothers me that these people come to America and don't even try and conform to our ways of life and society but some expect us to accept and conform to theirs.. It's fine that you are Muslim but if you want to be a cop do you have to wear the Muslim head dress? Is that really necessary in American society when representing AMERICAN law enforcement?

It's like a Nun wearing Nun clothing with a police badge on it.. It's like a monk wearing a holy rob with police badge on it.. You should be made to wear an officers uniform and that's it or you don't take the job...

Libs are too tolerant and it's changing everything for the worse in Europe and here in America..
    Jib my friend,tolerance is selective with Libtards,their not tolerant of Christian beliefs and values.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Well, to an extent. My father is a retired detective and couldn't understand some of the police reports written up by a couple guys who were hired because of their middle eastern background. Dispatchers couldn't decipher what they were saying either. That's a good idea?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jib my friend,tolerance is selective with Libtards,their not tolerant of Christian beliefs and values.
    Very true..

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

OJ didn't do it

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

The question I continually ask is why do the demographics in power voluntarily turn over the power and authority to groups and classes that are fundamentally at odds with what we have stood for for 250 years? What benefit comes traditional Anglo Saxon rule handing the baton to Muslims (this is MN centric, several to Dem leaders are Muslim)

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The question I continually ask is why do the demographics in power voluntarily turn over the power and authority to groups and classes that are fundamentally at odds with what we have stood for for 250 years? What benefit comes traditional Anglo Saxon rule handing the baton to Muslims (this is MN centric, several to Dem leaders are Muslim)
    The American left wants to increase their power, but they can't do it by appealing to actual Americans, so they invite millions upon millions of 3rd world people into our country.

If we stopped immigration at any time in the past 50 years, there wouldn't be a single democrat in office.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    The American left wants to increase their power, but they can't do it by appealing to actual Americans, so they invite millions upon millions of 3rd world people into our country.

If we stopped immigration at any time in the past 50 years, there wouldn't be a single democrat in office.
    Bingo, they target the ethnic groups, the poor blacks, refugees, illegal immigrants, etc.. Everyone but the working class American voters... This is why they lost the election and the electoral map and they'll probably lose it again in the next election if they continue down this path of ignoring the middle working class Americans.....

We the American people that work hard and pay our taxes got tired of being ignored by the Democratic leaders and the Obama's of the World. We got tired of taking care of everyone else but our own!!! The working class came out and voted and basically said - we don't want Muslim refugees coming in by the thousands and we don't want open borders for illegals to continue to pour in by the millions and all get treated better then our own American citizens..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-20-17 at 04:42 PM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

The Minneapolis Police Commisioner's conference right now is very telling. She's thrown that fukking bastard into the swamp. Should've had the cam on, shouldn't have shot her, says on the cop cars to protect and serve people, not kill them.

"This did not have to happen." "This has had a negative impact on everything we've tried to do. This is one person's actions. Not ours as a whole."
    RIP Justine

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    No, it kind of does since it's obvious that dept. fell all over itself to celebrate hiring a certain race. They put social justice above qualifications and public safety
    You could say the same thing about 60% of all law enforcement in regards to qualifications but you chose to make a senseless killing about race.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

BUILD THE WALL!!!

You could never be a cop JPUSSY. You could never pass the mental part of the exams. They don't want weak minded losers who suffer from depression like you backing them up. We won't even get into you attempting to do the physical exam with your weak girl muscles. If it makes you feel better telling yourself you didn't get to be a cop because of the color of your skin, keep lying to yourself because the rest of the world knows it is because you are the biggest pussy to ever breathe air.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

I see gritter still winning at trivia every single time

quick draw mcgoogle

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The Minneapolis Police Commisioner's conference right now is very telling. She's thrown that fukking bastard into the swamp. Should've had the cam on, shouldn't have shot her, says on the cop cars to protect and serve people, not kill them.
    "This did not have to happen." "This has had a negative impact on everything we've tried to do. This is one person's actions. Not ours as a whole."
    RIP Justine
    They do this for every case when one of their own screws up. They tell them to take a paid vacation while they announce what a shame and tragedy that an unarmed person is dead and that the officer woulda, shoulda, coulda. Then they dive into the officer defense fund, hire the best lawyers including the many that will defend them for free and they end up protecting their own. NONE of these police officers EVER get convicted. They always go free. Even when their actions are inexcusable and no question of guilt. Then they retire from the force a few months later after a $$$ settlement. This overworked, under trained, scary cat, refugee officer won't see any time. He'll walk like every other one of their own walk. Pathetic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

First 12345 Last