TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Call it however you want...

Obama weaseled his way in when times were Bad... and didn't do ONE DIK OF A THING to make it better. WHAT DID HE DO IN 8 years? All he did was be MORE PASSIVE, DIVIDE A NATION, MAKE THE US DEBT HIGHER. Again... WHAT THE FUK DID HE DO? Enough of this Obama LOVE and BS. His 8 years is OVER!! Time to move on.

If someone can tell me what he did to make the USA more powerful in 8 years... speak your peace NOW!

After the conclusion of his 2 terms... the World thinks we're pansies. They believe he's a pansy.

Furthermore, the USA people have spoken during election time. Why wasn't Clinton voted in??? Because the PEOPLE SAID EEEEEEEEEEEEE FUKKKKKING NUFF!!!!!

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure this out.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Obama weaseled his way in when times were Bad... and didn't do ONE DIK OF A THING to make it better. WHAT DID HE DO IN 8 years? All he did was be MORE PASSIVE, DIVIDE A NATION, MAKE THE US DEBT HIGHER. Again... WHAT THE FUK DID HE DO? Enough of this Obama LOVE and BS. His 8 years is OVER!! Time to move on.

If someone can tell me what he did to make the USA more powerful in 8 years... speak your peace NOW!

After the conclusion of his 2 terms... the World thinks we're pansies. They believe he's a pansy.

Furthermore, the USA people have spoken during election time. Why wasn't Clinton voted in??? Because the PEOPLE SAID EEEEEEEEEEEEE FUKKKKKING NUFF!!!!!

Remember: all good during those years was because of Obama, and all bad was still because of Bush..............................

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

It's posts like this is why us on the left think you people are sooooo stupid!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    says the proven moron, admitted sheep, admitted ignoramus, admitted hypocrite and admitted liar lol.. rkelly you are too funny little guy

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

says the proven moron, admitted sheep, admitted ignoramus, admitted hypocrite and admitted liar lol.. rkelly you are too funny little guy
    Aaaannnnd look who posted. Can't make this shit up.

brooks85

^your desperation is too transparent buddy. The forced emotion, the nonsensical post... just never works for you.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

brooks85

^so does that video actually have any accomplishments?

4 mins in and nothing. Even had Obamacare in there...lol

if somehow I was a liberal I'd tell you or whoever to take that one out... lol... makes you look very stupid.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

This book guy is quickly putting himself in the same company as the other resident fools in here.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11674

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    This book guy is quickly putting himself in the same company as the other resident fools in here.
    You mean 400 lbs and sitting on a couch in mom's basement? Yes.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Most of them just don't get it my friend?

And I don't really believe that these guys are all stupid, some are no doubt. But, many have witnessed great change and they reached out for anything possible. I get that, globalization and technology has produced many winners but also losers. The irony of this entire deal is many of the losers are white, male and USA citizens. That is simply the truth, many poor countries have seen great strides but blue collar workers have not. No president ever can change those facts. Trump claims he can, he cannot. But, place yourself in their shoes. They have seen nothing but disasters these past 8 years. Not any single person is to blame, it is simply what is happening in the world today but especially in the USA. These people have seen incomes dive, jobs disappear, and economically they are hurting. Along comes a populist promising promises that cannot be delivered and deep down they know this. But, what would you do? What would I do? Probably the same as them. Vote for what they hope for. They reached out hoping beyond hope that some miracle can happen. They will be disappointed. And it is really sad.
    Wrong!!!(....in my best Donald J. Trump voice)

Democrats have lost power because, as you said, there is no solution and we should just accept a lower standard of living.

You admit in your post incomes have dived and jobs are being sent out of the US. The difference is we want action to correct this. We want less regulation, secure border and lower taxes. We are not going to accept always losing anymore, or as you said there is nothing we can do about it. If your party has no solutions then stand aside, be supportive as possible and give us a chance.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11866

Because he got the football and biscuit and he will use it

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8443

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Because he got the football and biscuit and he will use it

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Liberals are afraid of their own shadow

TheMoneyShot

Instead of calling me stupid. I gave you an opportunity to explain what Obama did in 8 years... that made the USA... A POWERFUL NATION. What did he do?

You couldn't give me 3 major things he did...

Approx. 2,920 days in office... and didn't do 1 god darn thing POSITIVE for the COUNTRY... OR THE PEOPLE... OR ANYTHING. Just one sweet talking, conservative, and passive fuk.

TheMoneyShot

Obama is just one good political speaker. Nothing more.

Absolutely zero. He persuaded everyone by his pillow talk voice.

His sh#$ don't work on me.

rkelly110

Instead of calling me stupid. I gave you an opportunity to explain what Obama did in 8 years... that made the USA... A POWERFUL NATION. What did he do?

You couldn't give me 3 major things he did...

Approx. 2,920 days in office... and didn't do 1 god darn thing POSITIVE for the COUNTRY... OR THE PEOPLE... OR ANYTHING. Just one sweet talking, conservative, and passive fuk.
    Jesus Christ, if you didn't live it, I don't need to tell you.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

DwightShrute

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

[QUOTE=brooks85;26735018]^so does that video actually have any accomplishments?

You are a fuq stick. I am sure the victims of 9-11 would call sending 2 Heli's full of Navy Seals into the middle of Pakistan to murder the most wanted man in the world an accomplishment ?
    You probably still think Iraq did 9-11!! That is why your opinion does not count. Too biased. Red blue , GOP or Dem. Does not matter.

Everyone knows Bush let BIN Ladin out the back door and Obama got him. The fact that you do not recognize that as an accomplishment means the rest of your opinion is garbage.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Duh. Madonna is an old has been. Kellyanne is front and center to Trump's zipper.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Get used to it. Rick Perry?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Obama is just one good political speaker. Nothing more.

Absolutely zero. He persuaded everyone by his pillow talk voice.

His sh#$ don't work on me.
    Stock market triple. If he had nothing to do with it than why did it suck under both bushes and go up under clinton and obama.

Saved the auto business- romney and ross were pissed cause they could of made millions scrapping it to the highest bidder.

Not allowed a 911 terrorist attack by foreign born national. Yes we had home grown terrorist that were let in under reagan and bush that happened under his watch.

Killed more muslims then any president in history.

Brought gas under 2.00. Yes I know he had nothing to do with it but why was it 4 and 5 under bush.

Look if he was white and had an r by his name you would be singing his praises. I mean you guys brag about Reagan who has done more to harm this country then any president in history
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK, bigtymer56, and PromiseLand

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Funny that repubs try to bring up madonna who doesn't and can't make any outcome different in our lives. The republican defense is yeah but.......... Yeah but hillary er madonna er obama. Presidents have lied forever but this is the first time a president has done it so wantonly in front of us.

DwightShrute

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Liberals are afraid of their own shadow
    Seriously, in 2020 the D candidate should run under the slogan making America pussies again

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Stock market triple. If he had nothing to do with it than why did it suck under both bushes and go up under clinton and obama.

Saved the auto business- romney and ross were pissed cause they could of made millions scrapping it to the highest bidder.

Not allowed a 911 terrorist attack by foreign born national. Yes we had home grown terrorist that were let in under reagan and bush that happened under his watch.

Brought gas under 2.00. Yes I know he had nothing to do with it but why was it 4 and 5 under bush.

Look if he was white and had an r by his name you would be singing his praises. I mean you guys brag about Reagan who has done more to harm this country then any president in history
    Bunch of nonsensical jibberish

Stock market was at rock bottom when Obama came into office but still never went below 7000, and never reached 19000 during his presidency until Trump won the election and then it went straight up, but even if you include that which you shouldn't it still didn't triple. It went up about 2.5 x during his presidency mostly to due QE and inflation but don't let facts mess up your narrative.

Saved the auto business? More like spent more taxpayer money to bailout poorly run companies most of whom still didn't want his big gov. over their shoulder so they paid it back as soon as possible. Is it an accomplishment for someone to max out someone else's credit card?

"Not allowed a 911 terrorist attack by foreign born national"...you kidding with this? You forgot to add on a Tuesday more than 2 weeks after a full moon to make it even more specific. Of course no more planes got flown into skyscrapers but it had nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with tighter security and restrictions put in place right after it happened during the Bush presidency.

I could go on and on about your spin but it gets boring
    Points Awarded:

SteelRain gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post

lol chico thinks like a child but he has medical excuses as to why. I've already destroyed you on this chico, I told you to start writing stuff down since you forget.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 492

Why nothing political will ever get solved on this website:

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    ^so does that video actually have any accomplishments?

You are a fuq stick. I am sure the victims of 9-11 would call sending 2 Heli's full of Navy Seals into the middle of Pakistan to murder the most wanted man in the world an accomplishment ?
    You probably still think Iraq did 9-11!! That is why your opinion does not count. Too biased. Red blue , GOP or Dem. Does not matter.

Everyone knows Bush let BIN Ladin out the back door and Obama got him.
    The fact that you do not recognize that as an accomplishment means the rest of your opinion is garbage.
    lol put the bottle down

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1896

We will have law and order again
    People just mad they can't do whatever they want
    Couple losers were in a bar last night and were annoying talking loudly about how they hate Trump, and I had to listen to that crap for an hour. When I was ready to go, I walked by them and told them it was going to be a long 8 years for them, then walked out the door. They started squawking uncontrollably , but their cries fell on deaf ears. It was pretty funny
    Last edited by Itsamazing777; 01-25-17 at 08:37 AM.

rkelly110

King Trump.

You people bitched about Obama's exec orders, where's the crying now?

Your boy wanting an investigation into voter fraud confirms he doesn't think he's legitimate.

Trump = illegitimate.

First 1234567 Last