Originally posted on 01/25/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Stock market triple. If he had nothing to do with it than why did it suck under both bushes and go up under clinton and obama.

Saved the auto business- romney and ross were pissed cause they could of made millions scrapping it to the highest bidder.

Not allowed a 911 terrorist attack by foreign born national. Yes we had home grown terrorist that were let in under reagan and bush that happened under his watch.

Killed more muslims then any president in history.

Brought gas under 2.00. Yes I know he had nothing to do with it but why was it 4 and 5 under bush.

Look if he was white and had an r by his name you would be singing his praises. I mean you guys brag about Reagan who has done more to harm this country then any president in history
Bunch of nonsensical jibberish

Stock market was at rock bottom when Obama came into office but still never went below 7000, and never reached 19000 during his presidency until Trump won the election and then it went straight up, but even if you include that which you shouldn't it still didn't triple. It went up about 2.5 x during his presidency mostly to due QE and inflation but don't let facts mess up your narrative.

Saved the auto business? More like spent more taxpayer money to bailout poorly run companies most of whom still didn't want his big gov. over their shoulder so they paid it back as soon as possible. Is it an accomplishment for someone to max out someone else's credit card?

"Not allowed a 911 terrorist attack by foreign born national"...you kidding with this? You forgot to add on a Tuesday more than 2 weeks after a full moon to make it even more specific. Of course no more planes got flown into skyscrapers but it had nothing to do with Obama and everything to do with tighter security and restrictions put in place right after it happened during the Bush presidency.

I could go on and on about your spin but it gets boring