bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Bush was a disaster and we made it trough it. A lot of great clips on youtube of how stupid he was.
    Yea it only took the last 8 years to clean up that mess....time for the republithugs start a new one!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Guess the environment took a back seat that day

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    The million man cleaning crew will be marching through tomorrow to take care of all of their shit.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i live in the National parks. Actual forest, hundreds of thousands of acre supported by the people. and trump thinks it revolves around him. good luck dumb asses.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No clue. They should be happy. He's not nearly as conservative as Rubio, or Cruz. Will actually work with the Dems. But, he's a billionaire who has never been in politics, and doesn't speak PC stereotypical jargon so he's a terrible guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Americans making fools of themselves over this election

It is showing what weak people live in USA

Other Countries laughing at us

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Americans making fools of themselves over this election

It is showing what weak people live in USA

Other Countries laughing at us
    :

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

Oh my god. jjgold made a coherent comment...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    No clue. They should be happy. He's not nearly as conservative as Rubio, or Cruz. Will actually work with the Dems. But, he's a billionaire who has never been in politics, and doesn't speak PC stereotypical jargon so he's a terrible guy.
    That's what's comedy. He's not a far right politician. Could have actually been way worse for these people.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    WRONG.

Liberals are afraid of Trump because he'll have done more by his first Monday morning of work than Obama did in 8 years.

America managed to elect a phenomenally competent man with good intentions to the highest office. At a not too distant point the winning will be undeniable.
    This is the kicker. Change will happen. He called out Republicans as much as Democrats on Friday. Obama spent 8 years calling out Republicans and blaming Bush. There's a lot of losable seats up for the Democrats in 2018.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    That's what's comedy. He's not a far right politician. Could have actually been way worse for these people.
    It is hilarious. Even when he does well, they will find anything to bitch about. He's our President, period. Not uniting behind him is a disgrace. I never voted for Obama. I was disappointed, but I moved on, and truly hoped for the best. Life moved on just fine.

I'll never understand it. The Democrat Party is supposed to be the peaceful one. In their minds.

They are calling the President, and those who supported him names continuously. Without even knowing any of us. Women in the USA have it infinitely better than any other Country. Just insanity to hear some of the shit being said. If I wore a Trump shirt, hat, or whatever then I'd be vilified, and have to worry about my safety.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    This is the kicker. Change will happen. He called out Republicans as much as Democrats on Friday. Obama spent 8 years calling out Republicans and blaming Bush. There's a lot of losable seats up for the Democrats in 2018.
    They're toast. More seats will be lost, easily. Though, Kraken seems to disagree. We shall see.

jjgold

Reps will keep winning seats too

Reps are going to cripple them

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He wants to make america great again for the white men. He realizes America is changing, its getting browner and wueerer and that scares him, so he wants to make it more like it was 60 years ago. He actually wants to take us back in time, many progessive movements in America will halt with him as President

The beautful thing though, there is no reason to fear him, he is only awakening the liberal movement. When its all said and done, looking at the bigger picture, he is going to benefit the liberal movement

Honestly, thats all that matters

He doesnt scare anyone
    thank the lord, time to get back to being a real country with real purpose.

unfortunately scum like you are still breeding and raising more scum. Like penetrating c0ckroaches that need to be eliminated but that day is coming. Going to be hilarious to see you castrated bitches try to fight a bunch of armed Hispanics.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

I hope Kraken and his buddies are out cleaning the streets today what a mess...lazy asses just going to let the citizens pay for it I suppose...hope they had fun, btw and I'm sure it's not a coincidence but the few people I know who participated, I consider square and out of touch with reality...not too shocking

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Liberals are about peace and love as long as they get their way.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Maybe cause America has been great for the last 200 plus years and trump is saying some Hitler shit from the 30's. How did Germany first work out?
    Lot better than the cucks that they are now.
    Germany could use another one

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Anger is the second stage of grief. We already went through denial, with the electoral college nonsense. Expect bargaining to come next.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Liberals are brain dead. We would already be at war with Russia if Hillary was elected

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Liberals are brain dead. We would already be at war with Russia if Hillary was elected
    Instead it will be china. If you believe in the bible and can decipher revelations. In it says that the end times the u.s,russia and Israel will be fighting the world. Sounds about right.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Donald is a queer little snowflake. What's he going to be crying about today? Did someone look at him wrong? Kleenex stock is going to shoot through the roof during his 9 months as president.

I can see his tweet now.

"SNL is stupid. China is mean, they won't play. Sad. Putin gave me a tissue, it was Kleenex brand. Buy Kleenex. Hurray!"

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Donald is a queer little snowflake. What's he going to be crying about today? Did someone look at him wrong? Kleenex stock is going to shoot through the roof during his 9 months as president.

I can see his tweet now.

"SNL is stupid. China is mean, they won't play. Sad. Putin gave me a tissue, it was Kleenex brand. Buy Kleenex. Hurray!"
    Is there a god in your made up world? What are the people like?

Half a million retards across the country protesting because they lost, but Trump is the crybaby

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Is there a god in your made up world? What are the people like?

Half a million retards across the country protesting because they lost, but Trump is the crybaby
    Held a press conference to cry about pictures of his inauguration crowd.

Cries about SNL anytime Alec Baldwin shows up.

Cries about the press.

Cries about China.

Cries about everything. Guy is a major pussy or, as you guys call them, snowflake.

When he talked about grabbing pussy, was most likely referring to when he hugs himself while he cries in the corner like the little bitch he is.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

I have never seen so many protest. WTF. This country is divided. We might need a little civil war to straighten this out. Hasn't the south learned from the last one

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    I have never seen so many protest. WTF. This country is divided. We might need a little civil war to straighten this out. Hasn't the south learned from the last one
    40% approval rating. No one wants the guy. Just wait for his tweet talking about how unfair it is.

President Crybaby and his band of retards. Going to be winter all year around with all those snowflakes in Washington. Bunch of pussies.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

40% approval rating. No one wants the guy. Just wait for his tweet talking about how unfair it is.

President Crybaby and his band of retards. Going to be winter all year around with all those snowflakes in Washington. Bunch of pussies.
    Wahhhh, all those people with notepads are being meanies. They keep asking tough questions and telling everyone when stuff we say it false. Wahhhh. Just look what's in my heart. Wahhhh.

jjgold

Liberals live in fear period

NrmlCurvSurfr

Liberals are the snowflakes...whining and crying because their candidate lost...libs have been called snokflakes for months now and now you guys are trying to throw the same name back at trump supporters...unreal

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Liberals are the snowflakes...whining and crying because their candidate lost...libs have been called snokflakes for months now and now you guys are trying to throw the same name back at trump supporters...unreal
    Typical snowflake response. Waaah, it's not fair. Is that you, Donald? Tweet about it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Liberals are the snowflakes...whining and crying because their candidate lost...line have been called snokflakes for months now and now you guys are trying to throw the same name back at trump supporters...unreal
    It's not about who won or lost anymore. It's over. Trump is President. Now he's got to do the job. And we're all going to be here to point out when he lies, obfuscates, hides, disrespects, cheats, steals, breaks promises, violates the Constitution, etc etc etc. He will bitch, moan and cry every step of the way, but that's only going to embolden and not deter truth-seekers.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think everyone should be shaking in their boots. He is going to turn this country upside down pal

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Maybe cause America has been great for the last 200 plus years and trump is saying some Hitler shit from the 30's. How did Germany first work out?
    It worked out great for Germany. Hopefully Trump does the same thing here. Hitler turned that country around after he was elected by the people.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Typical snowflake response. Waaah, it's not fair. Is that you, Donald? Tweet about it.
    I dgaf, trust me...I'm happy see this colosal meltdown...trump is the toughest pill half the country has ever had to swallow

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

There are very few working white folks that voted for Hilary, The Makers. There are very few non whites and non working folks that voted for Trump. The Takers.

The Makers have been taking back the country for the past 6 years. Kraken and other Takers would like to believe the aforementioned is not true. But sadly for them this trend is firmly entrenched. And Dems defend over half of their senate seats in 23 months and half of those are in states Trump won. The liberal pain is far from over.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I dgaf, trust me...I'm happy see this colosal meltdown...trump is the toughest pill half the country has ever had to swallow
    Yup that is why spicer went into a tirade about the crowd and then wouldn't answer questions. You can't make this shit up.

First 12345 ... Last