1. #211
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

    Wow. The left is the ultimate hypocrite.

  2. #212
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    bill isnt left, he's just a great politician (hypocrite)

  3. #213
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,855
    Betpoints: 1180

    Weak people terrified

  4. #214
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,902
    Betpoints: 9774

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Wow. The left is the ultimate hypocrite.
    Hmmm, seems like just about every president has said the above, including your boy. Yet we have more running
    around than in any point in history. Where's that wall at? Mexicans need to know how deep and how tall.

  5. #215
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 7,097
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    these liberals are in for a rough ride.. TRUMP has only put the head in..wait till he sticks in the other 10 inches
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish, and Itsamazing777

  6. #216
    15805
    15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-12
    Posts: 3,533
    Betpoints: 15149

    At some point the world will understand that behavior dictates access to the privilege of entering
    our generous and hospitable nation. When governments fail to control the violently extreme among
    them, or become extreme themselves, the proper course for the United States is to protect
    itself from these extremists.

  7. #217
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    ^ smart dude

  8. #218
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,902
    Betpoints: 9774

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    these liberals are in for a rough ride.. TRUMP has only put the head in..wait till he sticks in the other 10 inches
    Let's see what your tone is when it's time to deport Cubans.

  9. #219
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,855
    Betpoints: 1180

    Happy Boy tremendous post

  10. #220
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 7,097
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Let's see what your tone is when it's time to deport Cubans.
    if here ILLEGALLY Ill pack em a media noche...adios..btw 90% Cubans are registered republicans FYI
    Last edited by HAPPY BOY; 01-30-17 at 04:35 PM.

  11. #221
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,067

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Happy Boy tremendous post
    most of us winced at the thought of ten inches being jammed into our respective backsides.....

    others, it appears, relished in the idea.....

    we might even see waves enter this thread, announcing his call for the immediate insertion of the remaining ten inches.....

  12. #222
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    some of the comments by you crazies somehow reminds me of a book called "lord of the flies," I imagine most of the crazies have no idea what this book is about. however, your comments, some almost ruthless comments are actually a little comical. Hey Dwightie, tell the good people what "lord of the flies," is all about. lol

    I have to somehow bookmark these pages and if I am alive a few years from now we can all reminisce. the stupidity is beyond comprehension. cheering for a mad man. good job guys.

  13. #223
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,902
    Betpoints: 9774

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    if here ILLEGALLY Ill pack em a media noche...adios..btw 90% Cubans are registered republicans FYI
    We all know your boy will undo everything Obama has done. What would you think of Trump shutting down relations with Cuba?

  14. #224
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We all know your boy will undo everything Obama has done. What would you think of Trump shutting down relations with Cuba?


    actually judges are more powerful than the president, when he goes too far he will be stopped. In fact, some judges already stopped some of his nonsense. he thinks he is a dictator, he is not. also some of his own party are stepping up and opposing him. the crazier he gets the closer he will get to being impeached by his own party. many of them don't like him to begin with. I applaud his craziness, I enjoy his craziness. the crazier the better.

    he has given permission to the crazies to be blatant racists, the comments on this forum by some of you guys haven't been said or printed in years. another great accomplishment by our president, permission for white America to be blatantly racist. good job guys, have fun.

  15. #225
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,067

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    some of the comments by you crazies somehow reminds me of a book called "lord of the flies," I imagine most of the crazies have no idea what this book is about. however, your comments, some almost ruthless comments are actually a little comical. Hey Dwightie, tell the good people what "lord of the flies," is all about. lol

    I have to somehow bookmark these pages and if I am alive a few years from now we can all reminisce. the stupidity is beyond comprehension. cheering for a mad man. good job guys.
    haha... my senior year in high school i had to write some major project on this book.....

    concluded that innocent kids will, despite being supposedly born in the image of God, without any outside societal influence on their behavior, proceed to establish a darwinian type "survial of the fittest" society and even became killers....

    man is inherently evil???? religion????

    good read
    Points Awarded:

    reigle9 gave Auto Donk 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  16. #226
    dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-31-05
    Posts: 37,003
    Betpoints: 1001

    good for you

  17. #227
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 7,097
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    We all know your boy will undo everything Obama has done. What would you think of Trump shutting down relations with Cuba?
    dont think so kelly think some things may get tweeked... but dont think major overhaul

  18. #228
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,902
    Betpoints: 9774

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    dont think so kelly think some things may get tweeked... but dont think major overhaul
    We'll see. The night is young. (presidency)

  19. #229
    The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 22,553
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That's a pretty great soundbite.

  20. #230
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 21,880
    Betpoints: 1051

    Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    if here ILLEGALLY Ill pack em a media noche...adios..btw 90% Cubans are registered republicans FYI
    Kelly is the dumbest person alive.

    Thinks Trump will deport a good portion of his base in swing state florida
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  21. #231
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Kelly is the dumbest person alive.

    Thinks Trump will deport a good portion of his base in swing state florida
    dont forget about ending abortion and signing a law to make rape legal

  22. #232
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,902
    Betpoints: 9774

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Kelly is the dumbest person alive.

    Thinks Trump will deport a good portion of his base in swing state florida
    Let's hear your tone when Trump does away with the IRS and your tax business goes the way of the clouds.

  23. #233
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    he has given permission to the crazies to be blatant racists, the comments on this forum by some of you guys haven't been said or printed in years. another great accomplishment by our president, permission for white America to be blatantly racist. good job guys, have fun.
    When Obama won twice we did not protest, riot, cry, burn the flag, claim he was not our prez, claim he was illegitimate, blame russia, skip out on his inauguration, create fake news or even post on mssg boards.

    We regrouped, opposed with our elected officials and came back and won.

    You guys have incited a riot and now you are complaining. The democrats have been classless. Your party completely ignored the white working class and you are paying a heavy price. Stop blaming others and take the pain.

  24. #234
    frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 9,772
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When Obama won twice we did not protest, riot, cry, burn the flag, claim he was not our prez, claim he was illegitimate, blame russia, skip out on his inauguration, create fake news or even post on mssg boards.

    We regrouped, opposed with our elected officials and came back and won.

    You guys have incited a riot and now you are complaining. The democrats have been classless. Your party completely ignored the white working class and you are paying a heavy price. Stop blaming others and take the pain.
    Just not publicly of course. You guys vent your rage at a different outlet, the Sean Hannity show and right wing talk radio. Trust me I know, I spent the last 8 years laughing at you whiners since I do a daily 30 minute commute from work. Hannity is the biggest whiner of them all. Limbaugh not too bad, pretty entertaining though.

  25. #235
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,831
    Betpoints: 594

    Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Just not publicly of course. You guys vent your rage at a different outlet, the Sean Hannity show and right wing talk radio. Trust me I know, I spent the last 8 years laughing at you whiners since I do a daily 30 minute commute from work. Hannity is the biggest whiner of them all. Limbaugh not too bad, pretty entertaining though.
    I heard Hannity... Fox News is right there with the Russians , fake news, Assange and Comey as the reasons Hillary lost the election.

  26. #236
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,740
    Betpoints: 8331

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When Obama won twice we did not protest, riot, cry, burn the flag, claim he was not our prez, claim he was illegitimate, blame russia, skip out on his inauguration, create fake news or even post on mssg boards.

    We regrouped, opposed with our elected officials and came back and won.

    You guys have incited a riot and now you are complaining. The democrats have been classless. Your party completely ignored the white working class and you are paying a heavy price. Stop blaming others and take the pain.
    Yeah, just lay there and take it! Take it like a $5 whore who's customer has a fistful of fifties. Take it like a gay guy at a glory hole. Take it like the liberal Meek pussies you are. And get used to it

  27. #237
    INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-30-08
    Posts: 6,539
    Betpoints: 60

    HES a good hombre. he lies a little but dont we all

  28. #238
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 9,740
    Betpoints: 8331

    Trump is a fukkin Savage! I am so happy with this guy!

  29. #239
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,902
    Betpoints: 9774

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Yeah, just lay there and take it! Take it like a $5 whore who's customer has a fistful of fifties. Take it like a gay guy at a glory hole. Take it like the liberal Meek pussies you are. And get used to it
    Sounds like you know all about that, eh anal archer?

  30. #240
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,176
    Betpoints: 279

    because they lost its about it
    same as the supreme court nomination last night
    oppose signs with a blank space to write in whoever it was with marker pretty pathetic

  31. #241
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 37,074
    Betpoints: 8314

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    because they lost its about it
    same as the supreme court nomination last night
    oppose signs with a blank space to write in whoever it was with marker pretty pathetic
    Points Awarded:

    Itsamazing777 gave RoyBacon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  32. #242
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,176
    Betpoints: 279

    Lol

First ... 4567
Top