Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Trying To Think Of The Reasons Why Liberals Are Terrified Of Trump

He says he wants to make America great again. What's wrong with that? I guess they are so much in their bubble that they are afraid things like this may happen:

Any other reasons, please let me know.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I guess you were sleeping for 10 months before the election.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Liberal media created trump. This is like hulk hogan holding the belt for 8 years...now the heel has to be the champ. Good for ratings

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

They want to feel cool and the media and celebrities and history still has people with closed minds believing republican for the rich democrats for the poor.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

People aren't afraid of Trump because they're liberals. People are afraid of Trump because they're people that know people. And Trump is not good people.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

Its called the BISCUT and the FOOTBALL

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Being an aged white male it's not shocking you lack empathy.

You're smarter than this. Get outside your bubble

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Being an aged white male it's not shocking you lack empathy.

You're smarter than this. Get outside your bubble
    I'm just showing on video what I hear all of these guys yelling on TV and on the internet as to what we are heading back to because of Trump. Am I wrong?

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    People aren't afraid of Trump because they're liberals. People are afraid of Trump because they're people that know people. And Trump is not good people.
    WRONG.

Liberals are afraid of Trump because he'll have done more by his first Monday morning of work than Obama did in 8 years.

America managed to elect a phenomenally competent man with good intentions to the highest office. At a not too distant point the winning will be undeniable.
    Points Awarded:

hawkwind gave ByeShea 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Maybe cause America has been great for the last 200 plus years and trump is saying some Hitler shit from the 30's. How did Germany first work out?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Double J is back!!! Missed you, Brother!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

thanks bro. had some troubles but back to where makes me happy.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm just showing on video what I hear all of these guys yelling on TV and on the internet as to what we are heading back to because of Trump. Am I wrong?
    Nah it's just a few million domestically going out for a walk. Nice weather we're having.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

He wants to make america great again for the white men. He realizes America is changing, its getting browner and wueerer and that scares him, so he wants to make it more like it was 60 years ago. He actually wants to take us back in time, many progessive movements in America will halt with him as President

The beautful thing though, there is no reason to fear him, he is only awakening the liberal movement. When its all said and done, looking at the bigger picture, he is going to benefit the liberal movement

Honestly, thats all that matters

He doesnt scare anyone

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I'm not liberal . Called a Reagan democrat or blue dog democrat. I'll tell you why I'm afraid of Trump. He can be handled By the likes of Ryan. He put in the biggest crooks in his cabinet and anyone that doesn't see that is either ignorant or a fool. Trump supporters when you show them facts get that deer in the head light look. Mnuchin screwed mlllions of people out of money ,doesn't disclose that he parked said money in over seas account. When he gets caught looks down at the floor when he talks. Took a psychology coarse 30 years ago and they showed us that people who lie when caught look down at the ground or over their shoulder when they lie. (if you ever ask your kids if they smoke pot then now you know.) Ross makes Romney look like a saint. Ther are things where he bought a mine under a group . Than decided it would be better if he owned it him self so he makes up another company. Broke the union,took companies pension portion and took safeguards outt of the mine. When people died he blamed it on his partnership but doesn't disclose he was part of that ownership.
    Scott pruitt has taken money while working for the govt for companies he has sued the epa for. He said he would not recuse himself when it comes up even though he is the party that is suing. Also if you have asthma or emphysema they tell you to move to arid state. Used to be arizona and oklahoma. Since he has taken office this state is known for having the most people having breathing problems. The pollution is getting to be Manilla like. I think the hiring of both generals was great. Sessions I have no problem with as pompeau no problem.
    The lady for teaching is a crook, She was trying to pass her shit in ohio when I lived there. She got caught and fined for lying and campaign violations. Her things were so egregious that her PAC that she formed was fined 5 million. So she refuses to pay and dissolves her pac. I would of had no problem with him if he would of had better highers but to put these crooks in office with him is not what he promised. What is sad is that his voters want to blame everyone else for their shitty lives instead of looking in the mirror.
    But that comes from trophies for everyone.
    What pisses me off is that these p.o.s. that are protesting should look in the mirror also instead of thinking that they are due something. In life the winners are the people that make their own way. I'm not a winner but I have enjoyed my life and have no one to blame for my faults but myself. But then again I'm not in here talking about obama or trump
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trobin31, and DABOOK

pilebuck13

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He wants to make america great again for the white men. He realizes America is changing, its getting browner and wueerer and that scares him, so he wants to make it more like it was 60 years ago. He actually wants to take us back in time, many progessive movements in America will halt with him as President

The beautful thing though, there is no reason to fear him, he is only awakening the liberal movement. When its all said and done, looking at the bigger picture, he is going to benefit the liberal movement

He doesnt scare anyone
    you guys are crazy sometimes

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

[QUOTE=The Kraken;26727954]He wants to make america great again for the white men. He realizes America is changing, its getting browner and wueerer and that scares him, so he wants to make it more like it was 60 years ago. He actually wants to take us back in time, many progessive movements in America will halt with him as President

Very well said and on point

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

For the first time, yes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Waterstpub87

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

i watched a Bush youtube clip today of his bloopers, he was dumb as shit. trump will be a bigger dumbass than Bush.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

"reason" and "liberal" don't belong in the same sentence

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

For the first time, yes.
    Last 2 days challenging for you D2? Get use to it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Last 2 days challenging for you D2? Get use to it.
    Nah. Pro is he's made comedy great again.

The catalog of idiocy has so many hilarious chapters yet to be written. Day 1 brought us our introduction to the ministry of information Soviet Steve. Right on cue. If they can so easily and blatantly lie over the little stuff, just imagine...

As long as we survive it, someday we will all have a really good laugh and be better people for it. I'm a long view guy. Plan to be around for awhile.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    "reason" and "liberal" don't belong in the same sentence
    Guess that makes you a special kind of dumbass

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guess that makes you a special kind of dumbass
    By liberal logic maybe

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Bush was a disaster and we made it trough it. A lot of great clips on youtube of how stupid he was.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Because he's straight, white, male and is proud of it.

1234 ... Last