Betpoints: 14769

Guy was found where?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Guy was found where?
    Sorry guys Itchy's been holiday drinking a bit tonight....

Was trying to say a dude died in his car outside a restaurant this week. Area roped off and emergency crews out there but I've not seen his body or autopsy and nobody interviewed his family on tv to verify. Starting to think it was another false flag staged thing to get people to not eat at chain restaurants. I mean I got so many unanswered questions. All we have to go on is the news crew filmed cops at the scene and ambulance but I wasn't able to look at his body nor see his wallet for ID so I'm not buying it. That's the standard now right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj, and Jayvegas420

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Yes, you've definitely been drinking... Your honesty is appreciated... But taking things out of context and making up bullshit stories isn't. When I said that unless a body is seen, it was jut to make a point... The point being that we should not assume things just because it was reported. Many of you are trying really hard to make jokes, unfortunately they are misplaced... It's very interesting to see the extent in which many of you will go just to show you are all on the same side, the side in which YOU have decided is the normal one. Seeing this makes me realize you are more scared than the people showing you the side of the story which holds the truth you don't want to know. You're obviously not ready for it yet.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Yes, you've definitely been drinking... Your honesty is appreciated... But taking things out of context and making up bullshit stories isn't. When I said that unless a body is seen, it was jut to make a point... The point being that we should not assume things just because it was reported. Many of you are trying really hard to make jokes, unfortunately they are misplaced... It's very interesting to see the extent in which many of you will go just to show you are all on the same side, the side in which YOU have decided is the normal one. Seeing this makes me realize you are more scared than the people showing you the side of the story which holds the truth you don't want to know. You're obviously not ready for it yet.
    I agree with that point,who was that clown reporter that bull shitted for years about flying helicopters during the War.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I just think when things are pretty obvious...it's best to accept those things rather than dig just to dig. Not everything is a conspiracy.

There are so many half truths and absolute lies going on currently regarding the "war on terrorism" and other things in the media...but the San Bernadino attack is not one of them.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Yes it is.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Think I need a drink

sourtwist
    not a non pro

http://youtu.be/dFogi4AZfyA

This is a video showing a few minutes of Eric Holder back in 1995 talking about gun control...

At around the seven minute mark, you will have the opportunity to hear from three separate witnesses describing what they saw immediately after the shooting when being questioned by reporters. These witnesses all described the shooters in the same way, even though they saw the shooting from a different perspective. These eyewitness accounts that were aired on TV the day of the shootings are nowhere to be found in the media. Swept under the rug.

One of the witnesses when describing what she saw happens to be much more emotional than that young girl we saw being interviewed whose mother was just murdered. This woman is probably scared for her life, and has most definitely been silenced. Her name is Sally.

I'm willing to deal with the continued backlash I seem to find so easy around here if any of you are willing to explain how these eyewitness accounts of the shooting have been dismissed and forgotten about in the media, and also by the people who blindly follow MSM as if it's the final word. Please just watch the last few minutes then come back and call me whatever you find to be most fitting.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    The FBI is in on this mass conspiracy, too?

Jesus, when does it end?

Why won't these stage actors just reveal themselves already?!

I heard this was how Brad Pitt and Robert De Niro broke into Hollywood.

They parlayed their crisis actors career into fortune and fame.
    Giant settle down.

FBI sent scuba diver in to plant hard drive in lake.

Then miraculously he'll find the hard drive.

Tomorrow's news.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Giant settle down.

FBI sent scuba diver in to plant hard drive in lake.

Then miraculously he'll find the hard drive.

Tomorrow's news.
    Confirmed bro.

Also confirmed:

Moon landing was faked in a Hollywood studio

JFK was shot by Zapruder from the infamous hill

Elvis is still alive and sells hot dogs in Reno

Mh370 landed at Area 51

Jet fuel cant burn steel beams bro

and how could i forget Illuminati confirmed

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I think it's totally fine to question certain events especially with how corrupt the Gov is, but at what point will you say ok that really happened? Because it seems like whenever a mass shooting occurs it literally is 100% fake.. Is their any big shootings that you believe actually happened? Honest question.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I think it's totally fine to question certain events especially with how corrupt the Gov is, but at what point will you say ok that really happened? Because it seems like whenever a mass shooting occurs it literally is 100% fake.. Is their any big shootings that you believe actually happened? Honest question.
    Jeffie did you watch that video?

If anyone watched that video, I'm sure they won't be thinking I'm crazy anymore.

People who watch it will be quiet, or carry on and pretend thy didn't see it.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Add hypocrite to sourtwist's resume (loon, martyr complex, recent near mental breakdown by his own admission, etc.); lectures about how civility should always be in these conversations to one poster yesterday and tells The Giant how his style isn't to "dig in" blah blah bullshit blah....

Of course, the facts say otherwise; can anyone guess who said these two things in separate posts?
    These morons don't even know why they are even commenting in this thread.
    You'll see, but even then you won't believe your eyes you brainwashed scumbags.
    Ah yes... civility indeed. In fact, reading those two posts from Mr. Lying Hypocrite is what actually brought me into this thread, as I generally don't waste my time engaging loons (be they political, religious, etc.). They're loons, they are unencumbered by the actual facts of certain situations; why waste time with a mental deficient? To them, black is white and up is down. But, I wasn't going to sit idly by and watch a loon call other posters morons and scumbags.

One of the most (unintentional) hilarious things I've read on this site is how sourloon fancies himself a critical thinker... lol. Guy doesn't even know what that really means, as he's as gullible as gullible can be and falls for all kinds of unproven conspiratorial hogwash. The fact he deludes himself into thinking others are "scared" of him is not only sadly comical, but further proof he should be lying on a psychiatrist's couch, ASAP.

As for his simpleton question(s) above, if he could read and comprehend properly, he'd know it has long been answered. The mere fact that he (a nobody) has access to those clips via youtube proves nothing is being suppressed. Unlike normal people, he doesn't understand that as investigations unfold, new leads are developed that lead authorities to the truth of crimes. Authorities and reporters don't roll upon a crime scene and know everything 100% the moment they arrive. News outlets try to beat other news outlets in a competitive market and often rush unsubstantiated accounts on the air before they're vetted, in an effort to "scoop" their competitors. As the story becomes more clear through investigation, erroneous initial reports get dropped. Normal people understand this. Normal people understand the reasons and how it's not conspiratorial.

jeffie's post yesterday summed it up, nicely. Only a fool trusts the gov't and everything they see or hear; normal people understand that morally bankrupt politicians look to exploit tragedy for political gain at every turn... all... the... time. (As the gun control zealots are doing w/SB shootings now). This is nothing new. But, normal people can discern between fact and fantasy, unlike the loons.

And for the record, I watched the video and still know sourtwist is a loon, as do many others.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Sour's a certified fruit loop,
    his pea-brain jammed right up his poop chute.
    Grade-A full nutter,
    convinced dad is his mother!
    Who let him out of his loon-coop?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Ok, watched the video. Witnesses did say three. Farook's friend in on it? Did they drop him off when they
    went home after the shooting? His friend bought them the guns. He checked himself into the mental ward.
    Was also in on a plot to kill people, but didn't happen when cops raided a house down the street.

You'd think with 3 shooters more people would be dead and injured? Some bullets hit the overhead sprinklers
    making everything wet which is why they were dragging people out of the crime scene.

Whatever the case, this did happen in real life, even though you are seeing it in 2 dimensions like your favorite
    CSI episode. Some say nothing happened unless they actually see it for themselves. You know, like UFO's.

Thanks to assholes like Farook and wife, drills are ran frequently for what if scenarios to stay in condition,
    like a football team running drills, practising plays and what if scenarios.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Jeffie did you watch that video?

If anyone watched that video, I'm sure they won't be thinking I'm crazy anymore.

People who watch it will be quiet, or carry on and pretend thy didn't see it.
    Did you actually 'WATCH' the video yourself? With any sort of open mind I mean?

It's pretty tough for any sane person to get past the early statement that no one was really hurt in Boston Bombing. But I did give it a go...

I assume you agree with that disrespectful loon on that point?

But way more than that or any of the ridiculous statements, a paranoid person like yourself should have easily been able to spot his brain washing style. It's like he read some 'how to brainwash your family and friends' website and just followed it to the letter. Did you notice how he spent over 20 mins repeating the exact same lines over and again? He even makes it so obvious what he is trying to do that he breaks into long monotone drones repeating the same words up to 5 times.

have you been brainwashed yourself by these lame techniques... or are in on the plan to brainwash and panic the people yourself?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Bitemypussydoj, asl?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You guys are being told by witnesses all describing three men with athletic build but you'll dismiss it... Psyops are working perfectly on you.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did you actually 'WATCH' the video yourself? With any sort of open mind I mean?

It's pretty tough for any sane person to get past the early statement that no one was really hurt in Boston Bombing. But I did give it a go...

I assume you agree with that disrespectful loon on that point?

But way more than that or any of the ridiculous statements, a paranoid person like yourself should have easily been able to spot his brain washing style. It's like he read some 'how to brainwash your family and friends' website and just followed it to the letter. Did you notice how he spent over 20 mins repeating the exact same lines over and again? He even makes it so obvious what he is trying to do that he breaks into long monotone drones repeating the same words up to 5 times.

have you been brainwashed yourself by these lame techniques... or are in on the plan to brainwash and panic the people yourself?
    Not sure what video you watched. The one I was trying to get people to listen to had testimony from three different witnesses describing three men doing the shooting. A tiny woman would've been noticed.

Just fast forward if you don't want to hear the guy talk.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Ok, watched the video. Witnesses did say three. Farook's friend in on it? Did they drop him off when they
    went home after the shooting? His friend bought them the guns. He checked himself into the mental ward.
    Was also in on a plot to kill people, but didn't happen when cops raided a house down the street.

You'd think with 3 shooters more people would be dead and injured? Some bullets hit the overhead sprinklers
    making everything wet which is why they were dragging people out of the crime scene.

Whatever the case, this did happen in real life, even though you are seeing it in 2 dimensions like your favorite
    CSI episode. Some say nothing happened unless they actually see it for themselves. You know, like UFO's.

Thanks to assholes like Farook and wife, drills are ran frequently for what if scenarios to stay in condition,
    The truth will be told but some will prefer to be fooled.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

I'm starting to think Marquez could have been with them as well. The FBI is playing it smoothly on him. They initially said he was just coming in to talk and that he was being cooperative and not a suspect. Days later he told them he sold the rifles and that he discussed a plot years ago, but still no charges for him, now that he has sang like a bird and given tons of valuable info to the FBI they are now saying he is facing terrorist charges so they played him for the information knowing he was the third shooter but didn't want to charge him and then not milk him of the intelligence I think. Makes sense that he was dropped off and stayed in the home they raided after the shootout on the street.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    I'm starting to think Marquez could have been with them as well. The FBI is playing it smoothly on him. They initially said he was just coming in to talk and that he was being cooperative and not a suspect. Days later he told them he sold the rifles and that he discussed a plot years ago, but still no charges for him, now that he has sang like a bird and given tons of valuable info to the FBI they are now saying he is facing terrorist charges so they played him for the information knowing he was the third shooter but didn't want to charge him and then not milk him of the intelligence I think. Makes sense that he was dropped off and stayed in the home they raided after the shootout on the street.
    What I don't understand is, people were shot outside while they were on the way in. Why didn't people take cover
    when they heard the shots from outside, unless they didn't hear them? IDK if when they conduct drills, if they use
    live fire with blanks, making people numb to gunfire?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Not sure what video you watched. The one I was trying to get people to listen to had testimony from three different witnesses describing three men doing the shooting. A tiny woman would've been noticed.

Just fast forward if you don't want to hear the guy talk.
    Oh sorry.

I was talking about the video you posted where the guy was explaining why the govt would want to stage false flag attacks and victim mentality.

Thought it was terrible.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

This is how conspiracy theories work.

Thousands of people corroborating one simple story, then a person or two at the scene confused about some information, and the conspirators run with that story and ignore everything else.

99% say one thing.

1% says another thing, and the conspirators take it as the gospel.

This is what happens when you have a damaged brain. Nervous breakdowns ensue, etc.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17048

Thousands of people corroborating one simple story, then a person or two at the scene confused about some information, and the conspirators run with that story and ignore everything else.

99% say one thing.

This is what happens when you have a damaged brain. Nervous breakdowns ensue, etc.
    i havent really looked at how many have said there were two shooters. were there 198 non anonymous witnesses that said two shooters in interviews?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i havent really looked at how many have said there were two shooters. were there 198 non anonymous witnesses that said two shooters in interviews?
    At least.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

99% say one thing.

Well said Giant...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Life would be lame without conspiracy.

fried cheese
    Update your status

At least.
    could you name few of these witnesses so i can read their testimony. i cant seem to find any named witnesses that said there were only two shooters.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

http://youtu.be/dFogi4AZfyA

This is a video showing a few minutes of Eric Holder back in 1995 talking about gun control...

At around the seven minute mark, you will have the opportunity to hear from three separate witnesses
    Uh, don't look now, numbnuts... but you describe your own video post WRONG.

Are you in on the conspiracy, too?... you simpleton you.

There are only 2 witnesses in that vid, Juan & Sally (Juan starting closer to the 6 minute mark, not 7).

Hate to break it to ya... but Mr. FBI & Scott Pelley aren't witnesses, numbnuts. And I know counting past 1 is problematic for ya, but throw on a Elmo vid to help ya next time.

You can't even get a post describing a video link correctly, yet somehow you don't understand how eyewitnesses to a crisis event can sometimes get things wrong. You really are a dim bulb.

(We have to wait and see where the investigation leads re: Marquez)

As Optional mentions, your stuff is terrible... i.e., loon shit. (from godlikeproductions link to vid links). As jeffie mentions, you're offensive to all the victims and families that have to deal with such terrible tragedies while you spew demented loonery. Basically, you're a moral abomination. As The Giant mentions, you're mind is long gone.

Save your martyr complex/conspiratorial loonery for the psychiatrist's couch, numbnuts.

(Sally & Juan are not silenced, their accounts are EVERYWHERE for anybody to find them.)

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

It's nice to see this thread is still going strong

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

What you loons aren't understanding is: If tomorrow the FBI were to come out and say Marquez (or someone else) was far more involved then previously thought... that isn't conspiracy. It simply means that's where the actual facts of the investigation lead them. Investigations take time, although I know you loons asininely think everything is known beforehand. It's not; ergo, normal people understand piecing together a crime puzzle takes hard work and time. It would make sense that more info involving potentially more people is going to come forth, but that doesn't negate the facts already known and established (re: Farook/Malick).

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    What you loons aren't understanding is: If tomorrow the FBI were to come out and say Marquez (or someone else) was far more involved then previously thought... that isn't conspiracy. It simply means that's where the actual facts of the investigation lead them. Investigations take time, although I know you loons asininely think everything is known beforehand. It's not; ergo, normal people understand piecing together a crime puzzle takes hard work and time. It would make sense that more info involving potentially more people is going to come forth, but that doesn't negate the facts already known and established (re: Farook/Malick).
    so why isnt the media talking about a possible third shooter still out there? seems reasonable to think they havent had time to investigate this thoroughly and some eye witnesses said there were 3 shooters.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Psyops are My meds aren't working perfectly on you me.
    FYP

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    so why isnt the media talking about a possible third shooter still out there? seems reasonable to think they havent had time to investigate this thoroughly and some eye witnesses said there were 3 shooters.
    If/when some actual FACTS lead the investigation to establish there was, in fact, a 3rd shooter... that's when you'll hear about it. The facts, TO DATE, don't support a 3rd shooter, that's why the media isn't running with it. There's no suppression or conspiracy going on; eyewitness testimony from a couple people aren't facts, just leads to be followed up on. (And whatever may come, again, doesn't negate the facts already established for Farook/Malick).

This really shouldn't be that hard to figure out for you.

First ... 26272829303132 ... Last