Originally posted on 12/11/2015:

Add hypocrite to sourtwist's resume (loon, martyr complex, recent near mental breakdown by his own admission, etc.); lectures about how civility should always be in these conversations to one poster yesterday and tells The Giant how his style isn't to "dig in" blah blah bullshit blah....

Of course, the facts say otherwise; can anyone guess who said these two things in separate posts?
These morons don't even know why they are even commenting in this thread.
You'll see, but even then you won't believe your eyes you brainwashed scumbags.
Ah yes... civility indeed. In fact, reading those two posts from Mr. Lying Hypocrite is what actually brought me into this thread, as I generally don't waste my time engaging loons (be they political, religious, etc.). They're loons, they are unencumbered by the actual facts of certain situations; why waste time with a mental deficient? To them, black is white and up is down. But, I wasn't going to sit idly by and watch a loon call other posters morons and scumbags.

One of the most (unintentional) hilarious things I've read on this site is how sourloon fancies himself a critical thinker... lol. Guy doesn't even know what that really means, as he's as gullible as gullible can be and falls for all kinds of unproven conspiratorial hogwash. The fact he deludes himself into thinking others are "scared" of him is not only sadly comical, but further proof he should be lying on a psychiatrist's couch, ASAP.

As for his simpleton question(s) above, if he could read and comprehend properly, he'd know it has long been answered. The mere fact that he (a nobody) has access to those clips via youtube proves nothing is being suppressed. Unlike normal people, he doesn't understand that as investigations unfold, new leads are developed that lead authorities to the truth of crimes. Authorities and reporters don't roll upon a crime scene and know everything 100% the moment they arrive. News outlets try to beat other news outlets in a competitive market and often rush unsubstantiated accounts on the air before they're vetted, in an effort to "scoop" their competitors. As the story becomes more clear through investigation, erroneous initial reports get dropped. Normal people understand this. Normal people understand the reasons and how it's not conspiratorial.

jeffie's post yesterday summed it up, nicely. Only a fool trusts the gov't and everything they see or hear; normal people understand that morally bankrupt politicians look to exploit tragedy for political gain at every turn... all... the... time. (As the gun control zealots are doing w/SB shootings now). This is nothing new. But, normal people can discern between fact and fantasy, unlike the loons.

And for the record, I watched the video and still know sourtwist is a loon, as do many others.