sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Sourtwist I'm really surprised to see you haven't came up with a new conspiracy theory since your last one a few pages back.. You must be taking your meds now.. Neurons are firing correctly as it appears, congrats man. Sanity and reasoning is always just a pill away..
    I can't believe this thread is still alive.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

http://www.latimes.com/local/califor...210-story.html
    Authorities have already charged 24-year-old Marquez, is a former neighbor of the couple, with conspiring to provide material support or resources to terrorists. Marquez is suspected of buying the rifles used in the attack and plotting terrorist attacks with the male shooter, Syed Rizwan Farook, in 2011 and 2012..

He was also aware of the terrorist attack to be carried out leading up which IMO is even a bigger crime when not reporting.... Providing the weapons to terrorists is very bad also.. He was back in court today..

http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-...attack-2015-12

I think this guy should get life in prison and be made an example... They should go after the Parents of the terrorists next as I'm sure they knew what was up and going to happen also..
    LA times and business insider... You still haven't been seeking the truth. I'm done with this thread, you still haven't learned anything.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    LA times and business insider... You still haven't been seeking the truth. I'm done with this thread, you still haven't learned anything.
    You're done w/this thread cuz you've had your ass handed to you many times over.
    Who do you think you're zoomin'?
    Nice lame exit strategy tho to prevent further embarrassment...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Yeah, no shit. Like we all didn't already know that.
    Guess they learned you shouldn't go all cheapskate on lube, huh?
    But in their defense, who knew Crisco would fukk up DNA and help facilitate the loon gene?
    Their bad.

I've buried you six ways to Sunday in this thread in various and numerous ways (as those following along know); here's just one example:
    Click on this where I prove sourloon's dumbfukkery

In fact, a well respected SBR'er (lurking, I don't believe they have posted in this thread at all) PM'd me that I should show mercy on you and stop my beatdown of you b/c it's Christmas time; of course, it was said in a tongue-in-cheek fashion in the PM b/c it's obvious they also think you're a looney douche (mods can call me out here if I'm lying about PM).

Do you think no one notices you dodging direct questions from jeffie, The Giant, TheSideBet,?.. etc...

Hell, if everyone that thinks you're a looney douche chimed in here, it'd next to break the internet. Most peeps just snicker silently at your asinine twaddle and move on. Like previously mentioned: Why engage a loon? (shits & giggles only reason).

You've posted nothing substantive whatsoever; you link to scamming loon websites and can't even post correctly on videos that you manage to actually link to. You're the absolute King of Inanity with nonsensical one liners; and holy shit, your lack of wit is spectacular -- the best your feeble mind can come up with is: "homo". Seriously, how do you even manage to wipe your ass? Do you put tuna on your bunger after dropping a duece and have the cat lick it off?

Or... more likely, recon comes along to lick the bunger. I've similarly bitchslapped this asshat w/facts & logic for his nonsensical ramblings:
    Click here for recon not understanding what he writes

Of course, where there's sourloon, there's recon. Those two would make Siegfried & Roy proud with their passion for each other; and forget the shared loonery for a moment: what kind of sick fukk introduces rape into a terrorist thread? What a demented whackjob. By doing so, recon clearly gives his psychological game away, i.e., that he has likely raped, been raped, wants to rape or wants to be raped. Probably all 4, of course.

Altho, recon getting cornholed by his Uncle Chester probably goes a long way in explaining things bout/him:

To solve a conspiracy fast,
    recon starts sniffing up sourtwist's ass.
    Tho the clues are real stinkers,
    he still loves sour's sphincter!
    Is loonery caused by ass gas?
    Sourtwist simply raised questions on an incident that took place and you attacked him without proving him wrong or right. You simply declared an 'Internet argument victory, when nobody was arguing with you. My stance on this incident is and has been the investigation was botched and likely will never have any further convictions due to massive crime scene security breach that goes against all protocol.
    Your on here declaring some kinda victory when the only thing safe to declare is you are a loon in need of meds with all your mindless banter.
    Can see you now yelling upstairs to Mom from basement; "Mom, i won another internet argument' Your Mom yells back; "Biteme, go brush your teeth and take your meds".

Sour, you raised great points for some thought, you, i, nor will anybody ever know the full truth, something was amiss just by protocol violations. i'd imagine the truth is somewhere in middle.
    Sour, you are your own man, but take my advice this biteme boy is a bona-fide loon. Do not post anymore about your personal life because he is the type to save his allowance and actually try and track you down. You'd look out your window from your house and he'd look like the guy from Full Metal Jacket when he went 51/50 in the head at the island.

Merry Christmas Biteme, i hope Santa brings you a full scale model of the short bus you ride every morning.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave recon1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Seems that he's read my whole posting history, and will use it against me. Good advice, as usual recon. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

And for the record, recon is way ahead of me. He just doesn't put all of his cards on the table like I do, with guys like bitemybigpussydoj around, I shouldn't either. I'll stop showing my hand.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    You're done w/this thread cuz you've had your ass handed to you many times over.
    Who do you think you're zoomin'?
    Nice lame exit strategy tho to prevent further embarrassment...
    You bring nothing to the table kid. You just take shots all day shooting a very low percentage.

One word to describe bitemypussydoj:

Pussy
    Clown

I never said I could count

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Like the loons you are, you two simply ignore REALITY.
    The overall idea of what happened in the SB shootings is *KNOWN*, you loons.
    No amount of recon/sourtwist Daily Double deluded loonery is gonna change those known *facts*.
    Sourloon thinks it's a false flag gov't operation, and recon the dope comes along and embarrassingly states he's raised "great points".No evidence whatsoever, mind you... then again, in a loon's mind, all you have to do is believe it's true and they think it actually makes something true -- contrary to all actual evidence based in reality.

And, of course, recon still knows more then the FBI on how to conduct an investigation.

The more you read what these guys write, the more you wonder who's helping them dress daily.
    I've *proved* sourloon is a hypocrite. I've *proved* he has difficulty direct linking a video. I've *proved* when he manages to do that simple task he can't describe the vid correctly. I've *proved* recon doesn't even know what he writes. And, basically the whole world has proved the basics of what happened in SB.

GAME.SET.MATCH, loons. Sorry.

Finally, these two loons lack of creativity is astonishing. They both have a child's mentality. They think parroting back what they themselves are (and have been correctly identified as) is somehow scoring some pts like the child in the playground would think: "You're a loon." "NO, YOU'RE A LOON! Na Na Na Na NA NA" Can't get more childlike then that. No original thought whatsoever. Good work, kids! Oh, and sourloon... it's not my fault you had a mental breakdown over your loonery, that's on YOU, pal. And so is subsequently running to an internet forum to post about the breakdown to total strangers to garner sympathy for your weak ass mind. Kinda brings your whole judgment into question... doesn't it, loon?

I will admit to getting ONE thing wrong, however. I now think it's probable recon was cornholed by more than just his one uncle.....

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Seems that he's read my whole posting history, and will use it against me. Good advice, as usual recon. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

And for the record, recon is way ahead of me. He just doesn't put all of his cards on the table like I do, with guys like bitemybigpussydoj around, I shouldn't either. I'll stop showing my hand.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family Sour. Be safe and always praise God for all you have and he will guide you.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave recon1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 30313233