fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    If/when some actual FACTS lead the investigation to establish there was, in fact, a 3rd shooter... that's when you'll hear about it. The facts, TO DATE, don't support a 3rd shooter, that's why the media isn't running with it. There's no suppression or conspiracy going on; eyewitness testimony from a couple people aren't facts, just leads to be followed up on. (And whatever may come, again, doesn't negate the facts already established for Farook/Malick).

This really shouldn't be that hard to figure out for you.
    what facts dont support a third shooter? that only two ppl were in a car five hours after the shooting?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    what facts dont support a third shooter? that only two ppl were in a car five hours after the shooting?
    ... you're asking the question ass backwards for criminal investigation standards.

The proper question is: What facts DO support a 3rd shooter?
    Get it?
    Eyewitness testimony from a couple people are NOT FACTS, although you erroneously seem to believe they are.
    As I previously explained, those couple testimonies are only leads to be followed up on.
    Get it?
    Anyone with life experience should understand eyewitness testimony can be inaccurate (courts of law recognize this fact, scholarly studies have documented this, etc.).

You're basing your opinion on things not established as... wait for it... FACTS.
    You're free to do so, but law enforcement isn't allowed such flimsy luxury...and many others choose not to be sold on things so easily, as well.

If/when something changes to establish actual *facts* regarding a 3rd shooter, that's when you'll hear about it (Ironically, from the same MSM you think wants to suppress it... in which, again ironically, is the same MSM that gave you those eyewitness accounts in the first place. Seems they can't run a very effective conspiracy.)

fried cheese
    Update your status

... you're asking the question ass backwards for criminal investigation standards.

The proper question is: What facts DO support a 3rd shooter?
    Get it?
    Eyewitness testimony from a couple people are NOT FACTS, although you erroneously seem to believe they are.
    As I previously explained, those couple testimonies are only leads to be followed up on.
    Get it?
    Anyone with life experience should understand eyewitness testimony can be inaccurate (courts of law recognize this fact, scholarly studies have documented this, etc.).

You're basing your opinion on things not established as... wait for it... FACTS.
    You're free to do so, but law enforcement isn't allowed such flimsy luxury...and many others choose not to be sold on things so easily, as well.

If/when something changes to establish actual *facts* regarding a 3rd shooter, that's when you'll hear about it (Ironically, from the same MSM you think wants to suppress it... in which, again ironically, is the same MSM that gave you those eyewitness accounts in the first place. Seems they can't run a very effective conspiracy.)

FACT: eyewitnesses reported seeing three shooters
    FACT: guns were reportedly purchased by a third person

eye witnesses are the only evidence there will be for how many shooters there were since there is no video footage that i am aware of. you are confusing facts with evidence. if court cases were determined by only facts then hardly anyone would be convicted. there is enough evidence for the media to speculate about a 3rd shooter. im not sure why you are mentioning law enforcement not being able to speculate since i clearly said the media.
    Last edited by fried cheese; 12-11-15 at 06:27 PM.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

This is a government building no? Where is the cctv?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    This is a government building no? Where is the cctv?
    Perfect place to have control over things like that, isn't it? A government building that somehow isn't showing any evidence of who was responsible for the death of so many people. How convenient.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave sourtwist 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

What you loons aren't understanding is: If tomorrow the FBI were to come out and say Marquez (or someone else) was far more involved then previously thought... that isn't conspiracy. It simply means that's where the actual facts of the investigation lead them. Investigations take time, although I know you loons asininely think everything is known beforehand. It's not; ergo, normal people understand piecing together a crime puzzle takes hard work and time. It would make sense that more info involving potentially more people is going to come forth, but that doesn't negate the facts already known and established (re: Farook/Malick).
    HAHA! "Normal people"? You do not have the critical skills to see past what your told, nor question it.

Let's see here, your saying in essence by your comment that this is an ongoing investigation which should be, but investigating L.E. agencies allowed media into apartment of suspects? to contaminate the heart of this whole investigation?
    Investigating 101 is to "keep sterile" the home base of a terrorist operation. So, let's say L.E. suspects you of being a cohort of aforementioned alleged suspects and when questioned you said you only knew them in passing and never went to the home of suspects, but with a sealed off apartment C.S.I. could comeback through apartment and find micro DNA of yours and prove you were closer to suspects than you stated.
    But, we can't do that now can we? Allowing media into home 24-36 hours after alleged crime of this magnitude is absolutely unheard of and this alone shows this is a sham investigation and integrity of investigation is zero now.
    Me personally i don't know what happened and i can't see how anybody could believe anything that comes out after the media debacle trampling all over an "Active investigation" if you believe it your just a brainwashed zombie. Think i'm kidding on the colossal screw up that was allowing media in? Stop by your local police department go to public window ask for a detective and then ask him/her what they thought of the FBI allowing media to walk into an active investigation area and one that had alleged IED's on premise less than 36 hours prior. I'll guarantee you won't find one detective who will agree with that choice and main reason is because it's against every protocol in this type investigation and that's a FACT. Then ask a prosecutor, check that, ask any Attorney about this and see what they say.
    For me, i don't know exactly what happened that day, but i do know three suspects were clearly and definetively described and the home of alleged suspects where IED's were being made and still being a "Fresh" collection zone had media standing in home contaminating scene and these two things are facts and only thing you should believe.
    Your the type personality that if CNN or FOX news reported Bozo the clown was killing little kids, you'd believe it and not question any aspect of the report and this is what is sad with the World and our country today.
    Critical thinking skills are nonexisestent and you are representing that behavior very well.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave recon1 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sourtwist gave recon1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

1. I'm not confusing anything; perhaps you need to consult a dictionary:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=evidence

( click link above ^^...read and comprehend, please... don't have to look far)

"the available body of FACTS"
    -- is a dictionary definition clear enough for you?
    I see you like to play silly semantic games... you did something similarly dopey with my Ben Franklin quote, previously. With what and *how* we're discussing, the words evidence and facts are interchangeable. These type of silly semantic distinctions really shouldn't be this hard for you.

2. Few eyewitnesses reported 3 shooters; the preponderance of evidence/facts, to date, supports the 2 shooters scenario. Only more facts (er, oh excuse me, don't want to offend your semantic sensibilities... EVIDENCE) actually *proving* the 3rd shooter will move the story that way... not wishful conspiracy fantasies.

3. The person proven to have purchased guns (FACTS likes receipts, not eyewitness testimony... get the difference?) by a third person is under investigation, with charges probably soon being filed against him. Straight forward stuff there. If facts/evidence reveal him to be involved in the shootings, we'll find out. Via that "suppressive" MSM.

4. You make an ignorant blanket statement: You don't have a fukkin clue (because you're not privy to *anything*) if eye witness testimony will be the only evidence there will ever be to determine how many shooters there were; ever hear of forensics?... which can be used to include OR exclude. Read up on it.

5. The few 3rd shooter accounts are readily available for anybody to find them very easily. Hate to break it to you, but youtube is pretty mainstream. Lester Holt and Scott Pelley needn't say it every night just to satisfy you loons. If/when more facts (oh, sorry, evidence!) turn up to move the 3rd shooter story along is when you'll hear more.

6. Forensics, pics, video, receipts, electronic trails, etc are more persuasive than eyewitness testimony in court, and some of those things are generally needed to usually convict. Eyewitness testimony alone generally doesn't get it done (generally speaking, exception to every rule).

7. I've amended my opinion of you from "simply misguided soul"... to "probable loon" (my eyewitness testimony of your cumulative posts). If asked, I would convict. After all, that's all that's needed, right? You're just less of an obnoxious loon than sourtwat, is all.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

recon... frankly, I've long known from stumbling upon your posts from time to time that you're a pretty dim bulb. Your reasoning *cough cough* skills.. hmm, well... what's the proper word... oh, gee, I don't know... oh yeah, BLOW, that's it... you're reasoning skills BLOW so you'll forgive me if I accord the proper deference to your feeble musings and just "lol" at their insipidness.

But, keep deluding yourself that you know more than the FBI and the media and well, just about everybody, I'm sure. Of course, anyone with a wee bit of intelligence can easily figure out you're as close to being a critical thinker as ttwarrior is to being a ladies man.

Anyone that really knows me around here would find your characterization of me and your "Bozo killing kids" blather ridiculous (as they've actually seen my comments toward gov't, politicians, law enforcement, media etc and my contrarian positions; hell, my username is revealing, dunderhead!). You really are effin clueless.

But, I do believe while you blow at intellectual reasoning, if given half the chance, you'd jump at the chance to blow Bozo, too.

CARRY ON, LOON

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Is the guy that bought the guns and checked himself into a mental clinic still apprehended? if so, wouldn't that mean he is under arrest?

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Is the guy that bought the guns and checked himself into a mental clinic still apprehended? if so, wouldn't that mean he is under arrest?
    Keep hearing more information out of him every other day so I'm assuming he's not technically under arrest, yet, because he waived his right to an attorney initially and has been talking up a storm from what they keep rolling out.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

@Snowball and Sourtwist,

Just wanted to run this one by you since it's somewhat relevant to the topic of false flags and coincidences and all of that. CNN sent a guy to Huntsville, AL to interview experts in weapons and rockets and did a piece on how when the airplane was shot down in the Ukraine the Pentagon called that location to ask for their input on what kind of rocket could have done it and who possessed that kind of arms in the region and training curve. Apparently they have the CSI of bombs and rockets there and the reporter was told that it just so happens the day of the plane being shot down there was a group of top world experts touring the facility in Alabama so when Washington called it couldn't have worked out better and they were able to coordinate and get the analysis done in a matter of a few hours and thats how the Defense Dept was able to accuse Russia and name the rocket system that day.

How do you characterize that? Was it just good timing and the shoot down was done by the bad guys? Or was it too convenient for them to have the group AT the center the day of the shoot down?

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I'd like to hear your opinion first.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

recon... frankly, I've long known from stumbling upon your posts from time to time that you're a pretty dim bulb. Your reasoning *cough cough* skills.. hmm, well... what's the proper word... oh, gee, I don't know... oh yeah, BLOW, that's it... you're reasoning skills BLOW so you'll forgive me if I accord the proper deference to your feeble musings and just "lol" at their insipidness.

But, keep deluding yourself that you know more than the FBI and the media and well, just about everybody, I'm sure. Of course, anyone with a wee bit of intelligence can easily figure out you're as close to being a critical thinker as ttwarrior is to being a ladies man.

Anyone that really knows me around here would find your characterization of me and your "Bozo killing kids" blather ridiculous (as they've actually seen my comments toward gov't, politicians, law enforcement, media etc and my contrarian positions; hell, my username is revealing, dunderhead!). You really are effin clueless.

But, I do believe while you blow at intellectual reasoning, if given half the chance, you'd jump at the chance to blow Bozo, too.

CARRY ON, LOON
    I have made no judgement on this case at all and find it a dead case from the moment FBI allowed media into a home that was occupied by alleged suspects and where upwards of 15+ IED's were allegedly found. No reasonable person could believe anything for or against at that point.
    You are the one arguing the FED angle on a botched invistigation that's as insane as allowing a contamination of an active crime scene that had explosives in it just hours prior. This by definition makes a believer in the FED "Conspiracy theory" a "Loon" or not smartest tool in the shed.
    I'm done discussing this with a certifiable mental patient, i hope you can't purchase firearms and you maintain taking your meds. Your analysis is as useful as on a boar hog.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

could you name few of these witnesses so i can read their testimony. i cant seem to find any named witnesses that said there were only two shooters.
    Why isn't there heaps of the crisis actors giving the two shooter story?

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Why isn't there heaps of the crisis actors giving the two shooter story?
    well there is the one anonymous woman who doesnt want her name out in fear it will affect her standing at work that reported 2 shooters and i saw another anonymous one that reported 2 shooters when i was looking for actual named ppl.

if you doubt there are actors in false flags i can pretty much prove the cab driver that had the light pole knocked into his cab by the pentagon during 9/11 is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-Q8nSEeUec

this video shows the black box data for american 77 provided by the ntsb and shows it relative to the official flight path and the light poles it supposedly knocked down. also the data lists the plane too high to have hit the poles. eye witnesses which include police and a military person report the flight path to the left of the navy annex and cosco relative to the planes orientation. the black box data also has the plane to the left of those buildings while the official version has the plane to the right.

here is an interview with the cab driver later where he tries to change his story of where his cab was hit by the light poles and at 13:40 pretty much admits he was lying for someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crvWTg-Lb6U

so unless the black box data and eye witnesses are wrong, then the plane could not have hit the light poles. unless the cab driver knocked down a bunch of light poles by himself and put one through his windshield while also managing to be in line with the official flight path then it is a staged event by the government.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Yes, you've definitely been drinking... Your honesty is appreciated... But taking things out of context and making up bullshit stories isn't. When I said that unless a body is seen, it was jut to make a point... The point being that we should not assume things just because it was reported. Many of you are trying really hard to make jokes, unfortunately they are misplaced... It's very interesting to see the extent in which many of you will go just to show you are all on the same side, the side in which YOU have decided is the normal one. Seeing this makes me realize you are more scared than the people showing you the side of the story which holds the truth you don't want to know. You're obviously not ready for it yet.
    You've made an SBR posting career out if this.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'm an end game guy on red flag theories. You guys are starting to make me think more on this.

So what I get if 9-11 was staged, our govt staged an attack to go to war? To use up our stockpile of weapons
    and to justify more money from congress for defence? Usually budgets are if you don't use it, you lose it.

This home grown terrorist attack was staged to beef up surveillance on us and get more money for local agencies?

So, the common denominator is money? People have to die horrible deaths for money? That's fukked up!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I have made no judgement on this case at all and find it a dead case from the moment FBI allowed media into a home that was occupied by alleged suspects and where upwards of 15+ IED's were allegedly found. No reasonable person could believe anything for or against at that point.
    You are the one arguing the FED angle on a botched invistigation that's as insane as allowing a contamination of an active crime scene that had explosives in it just hours prior. This by definition makes a believer in the FED "Conspiracy theory" a "Loon" or not smartest tool in the shed.
    I'm done discussing this with a certifiable mental patient, i hope you can't purchase firearms and you maintain taking your meds. Your analysis is as useful as on a boar hog.
    It doesn't matter what your reason is, when you are handled and burried like that, not only do you need to stop posting in this thread .... maybe it's time to leave the site?
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Jayvegas420 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Jayvegas420 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Jayvegas420 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

well there is the one anonymous woman who doesnt want her name out in fear it will affect her standing at work that reported 2 shooters and i saw another anonymous one that reported 2 shooters when i was looking for actual named ppl.
    looks like you better learn how to use google

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It doesn't matter what your reason is, when you are handled and burried like that, not only do you need to stop posting in this thread .... maybe it's time to leave the site?
    by that logic you should have left many times after dealing with me.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ah, um... recon1... don't look now, but your last two posts are replete with judgments about this case.
    Not that I'd expect a mental midget to even understand what he himself wrote, but still...

In fact, you can't even get through your 1st sentence in your last post without making a judgment; try really really really hard to see if you can spot it like everyone else can (get a child to help you):

you wrote:
    I have made no judgement on this case at all
    then immediately follow with:

and find it a dead case from the moment FBI allowed media into a home
    ... I highlighted to help you out. Perhaps that child can help you on the meaning of the word "judgment" (btw, "judgment" is the accepted preferred English spelling as opposed to "judgement"... but have the kid help you look up both so you can really understand it)

The rest of your twaddle isn't even worth the time getting into.....

recon's not much of a thinker,
    God yelled: "recon's a grey matter stinker!"
    With a small lil willy,
    and a brain that's just silly,
    sourtwist yelled: "But least he's my gay lil twinker!"
    Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 12-12-15 at 08:24 AM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    looks like you better learn how to use google

by that logic you should have left many times after dealing with me.
    Yet, here I am.

Maybe that's because you and I have completely different interpretations of what a real burial is.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Goofy foreign fukks like Jayvegas STILL posting in this thread.

Wow...must be boring as a motherfukker living in your country. Good luck with all that!
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Opies right. It's all pretty boring up here....
    Things will liven up after Trump wins the election and we will have to open up our borders to accommodate all of the American refugees who will be fleeing that mess

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Things will liven up after Trump wins the election and we will have to open up our borders to accommodate all of the American refugees who will be fleeing that mess
    better odds of ttpedophile winning wimbeldon and getting a jd from harvard than trump becoming president of usa.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Americans aren't fleeing any where pal.. Keep dreaming Jayvegas.. Make no mistake about it as the majority of American people want to keep Illegals out of America and that's why most people like myself want to vote for Donald Trump..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Americans aren't fleeing any where pal.. Keep dreaming Jayvegas.. Make no mistake about it as the majority of American people want to keep Illegals out of America and that's why most people like myself want to vote for Donald Trump..
    ....and the beatdowns go on!!

Poor Jayvegas

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Vegas was trying to throw cheapshots... Didn't work out well

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

How will I ever show my face here again?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The reality is, Trump has as good a chance of being president as you or I.

What's funny is all the support he gets is going to kill the GOP's chance of getting a candidate in the WH. Once it becomes clear that he won't win the primaries, he will run as an independent and take your vote with him

Another 8 years is almost guaranteed, thanks to Trump
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The reality is, Trump has as good a chance of being president as you or I.

What's funny is all the support he gets is going to kill the GOP's chance of getting a candidate in the WH. Once it becomes clear that he won't win the primaries, he will run as an independent and take your vote with him

Another 8 years is almost guaranteed, thanks to Trump
    What do you expect, their trump supporters.

They don't understand Irony and are simply frustrated at their own shortcomings...

Sad that a small mind is like a contagious disease. Secret is to call out these goof-offs at every available chance in order to help restore the status-quo...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    What do you expect, their trump supporters.

They don't understand Irony and are simply frustrated at their own shortcomings...

Sad that a small mind is like a contagious disease. Secret is to call out these goof-offs at every available chance in order to help restore the status-quo...
    Exactly.

It reminds me of the lobster dilemma, put two lobsters in a tank and they'll never escape. It's not that they can't, but once one gets close, the second lobster tries to crawl over the first lobsters back and get out of the tank first, pulling both back in. Happens over and over and over again.

They're their own worst enemies and can't do anything about because hatred has eaten away at vital parts of their brain.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Here is a good print-out that shows where Republicans stand with each candidate. Trump is one of the more liked, but he is the most hated as well.
    https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/29...ew_mode=scroll

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Fake as shit. All to promote islamaphobia and extend the "war on terror"

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Fake as shit. All to promote islamaphobia and extend the "war on terror"

?

larco15