Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Who's this fukkin guy?
    90 posts in 7 years?
    It appears he thinks that Islam is a country or an ethnicity.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Who's this fukkin guy?
    90 posts in 7 years?
    It appears he thinks that Islam is a country or an ethnicity.
    When this place first started many thousand of ghost accounts were created in order to give the appearance of driving up traffic.

Classic tactic of forums to make themselves look 'busy' when in fact its the same 10 guys talking to themselves...

Crazy and dishonest but drives up the bottom line so i get it..

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Quote Originally Posted by larco15 View Post

?
    there can be only one

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Shoot me four points & I'll watch the whole thing

larco15
    larco15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    When this place first started many thousand of ghost accounts were created in order to give the appearance of driving up traffic.

Classic tactic of forums to make themselves look 'busy' when in fact its the same 10 guys talking to themselves...

Crazy and dishonest but drives up the bottom line so i get it..

AC = low IQ

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

AC = low IQ

and water = wet

we've known these things for a while now.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

AC = low IQ

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

and water = wet

we've known these things for a while now.
    Pot meet kettle and or look in the mirror.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32315

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Germany to take in 1,000,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year. The German people are very concerned about this and they should be.... http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/merkel-...many-1.3363453

Canada jumping on board now and taking in 25,000 refugees.. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...f3b_story.html

Thoughts? 1,000,000 refugees in Germany is just nuts IMO... Changes the demographics of that small Country.. There goes the neighborhood...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I don't know jibber.
    Maybe Gemany has some penance to deal with?
    Canadians just wanna appear like they are being typically compassionate, while their red necks complain like all the other red necks.
    We're all living on the same #palebluedot

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just for all of the theoretical back and forth posters about the jet fuel and steel chatter I thought I would post a real world simple test that apparently went viral to end the debate.

Thoughts?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Thoughts?
    Yeah, lots of thoughts:

ATTENTION SBR MODS

TheSideBet's recent join date (8-05-15) clearly proves he's a gov't operative (likely CIA or Mossad, tho could be Saudi) specifically assigned to SBR because Sourtwist & recon & their merry band of loons, er. sharps, have been getting "too close" to cracking all of these secret Master Plans wide open.

He's obviously now disseminating disinformation to hopefully fool the sheep and keep the loons , er, sharps at bay.

BAN THIS SPY BEFORE HE TAKES SBR DOWN FOR GAMBLING SHIT, TOO.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Just for all of the theoretical back and forth posters about the jet fuel and steel chatter I thought I would post a real world simple test that apparently went viral to end the debate.

Thoughts?

for some reason ppl think that the molten steel argument is that steel needs to melt in order to weaken the structure. the molten steel argument has nothing to do with what weakens steel structures. the argument is that molten steel existed as seen in videos of it pouring out of the towers before their collapse, eye witness accounts from firemen, pictures of it in the cleanup, and microscopic iron spheres found in the debris which could only be formed from liquid iron by the surface tension.

it is impossible for open air jet fuel or office item fires to melt steel and molten steel existed in the wtc towers on 9/11.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    for some reason ppl think that the molten steel argument is that steel needs to melt in order to weaken the structure. the molten steel argument has nothing to do with what weakens steel structures. the argument is that molten steel existed as seen in videos of it pouring out of the towers before their collapse, eye witness accounts from firemen, pictures of it in the cleanup, and microscopic iron spheres found in the debris which could only be formed from liquid iron by the surface tension.

it is impossible for open air jet fuel or office item fires to melt steel and molten steel existed in the wtc towers on 9/11.
    Think about this for a second, if that was molten steel pouring out, then why didn't the structure collapse right then and there if there was obviously no beam to support anything?

Isn't it possible that it could have been molten aluminum from the plane?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

New reports saying the shooters DID NOT have communication with terrorist groups.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Think about this for a second, if that was molten steel pouring out, then why didn't the structure collapse right then and there if there was obviously no beam to support anything?

Isn't it possible that it could have been molten aluminum from the plane?
    no because aluminum is silver not bright orange. im not sure how long the building fell after the molten steel poured out and its not like it was a significant amount compared to the whole structure. might not have been synced with the rest of the demolition or the demolition took some time to complete fully.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Yeah, lots of thoughts:

ATTENTION SBR MODS

TheSideBet's recent join date (8-05-15) clearly proves he's a gov't operative (likely CIA or Mossad, tho could be Saudi) specifically assigned to SBR because Sourtwist & recon & their merry band of loons, er. sharps, have been getting "too close" to cracking all of these secret Master Plans wide open.

He's obviously now disseminating disinformation to hopefully fool the sheep and keep the loons , er, sharps at bay.

BAN THIS SPY BEFORE HE TAKES SBR DOWN FOR GAMBLING SHIT, TOO.

You got me.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

fried cheese
    Update your status

You got me.
    no comments on how the guy in your video said there wouldnt be molten steel in the wtc towers and then seeing molten steel coming out of them?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

...cue sheep/pic link in 3... 2... 1.......(altho sourloon won't figure out how to direct link it.)

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    New reports saying the shooters DID NOT have communication with terrorist groups.
    What reports? Are you referring to Comey saying that they didn't post on public posts but rather through DM and other methods that the FBI couldn't get until after?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I'm actually more concerned about the fact that the dude was a restaurant health inspector...means he had access to commercial kitchens as well as giving passing grades to friends who might be planning to infect restaurant goers somehow.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm actually more concerned about the fact that the dude was a restaurant health inspector...means he had access to commercial kitchens as well as giving passing grades to friends who might be planning to infect restaurant goers somehow.
    because terrorists with bio weapons cant run a clean kitchen?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

fried cheese
    Update your status

yes i guess it went over my head. i need more obvious sarcasm like yours.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You don't need "bio weapons" to give a ton of people some bad days or death pal.

Random scenario ...the guy uses his access to sneak something into stored foods or gives cover to someone else operating with that intent from restaurant. I'm guessing it's much easier to lave food/drink sources with something than it would be to shoot up a crowd at a restaurant.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    You don't need "bio weapons" to give a ton of people some bad days or death pal.

Random scenario ...the guy uses his access to sneak something into stored foods or gives cover to someone else operating with that intent from restaurant. I'm guessing it's much easier to lave food/drink sources with something than it would be to shoot up a crowd at a restaurant.
    With that thinking whats stopping someone with bad intent from poisoning the water supply of the masses?

Seriously itcher not everyone is out to get you.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

yes i guess it went over my head. i need more obvious sarcasm like yours.
    All the obvious and nuanced potential problems 'pickle was referencing has nothing whatsoever to running "a clean kitchen". That's irrelevant. (So... the fact another non-terrorist inspector would pass a place with nefarious intent, as is your obvious implication, is a simplistic analysis by you.)

Brainstorm some and try to figure out *other* potential problems when, *specifically*, a terrorist inspector is assigned a kitchen intent on perpetrating criminal doings.

I have faith in ya (well, not really)

fried cheese
    Update your status

well i guess terrorist inspectors could pass all the really nasty restaurants thereby undermining all confidence in the cleanliness of american restaurants and destroy the lives of all the waiters and cooks in america and destroy our whole economy. i failed to notice the subtlety of the attack i apologize.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

^^... fried cheese, I told you to brain STORM, not brain FART.

fried cheese
    Update your status

why dont you tell me what a terrorist inspector could do.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

why dont you tell me what a terrorist inspector could do.
    You need to think a little harder before I tell you; I realize Obama has fostered an atmosphere of lots of free shit, but thinking for you shouldn't be one of em.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

With that thinking whats stopping someone with bad intent from poisoning the water supply of the masses?

Cause the ratios needed to contaminate water supply by that method plus all the processes in between source to mouth far outweigh the opportunity and odds of simply walking in an Applebee's or Starbucks during prep time and dropping something in the mix pal. Just look at the chaos some bad lettuce has caused Chipotle this month and that's a harder thing to do.

I know not everyone is out to get me...but usually the same groups of asssholes keep popping up with that intent in mind. Just a thought on the San Bernadino guy is all.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Ok I gotta run but I'll help ya w/ a hint with a real easy one before I gotta fly (what can I say, I'm a helluva nice guy.) I might help ya w/ some more later.

HINT:

I'm a terrorist inspector. I have access to the scheduling of all inspections in my county. I know a particular person that shares my terrorists leanings that just so happens to run a food establishment......

RUN WITH IT, PAL... BRAINSTORM AND SEE WHAT YA CAN COME UP WITH.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Bitemypussydoj could be spending his time more wisely, but prefers just mixing it up with others... Sounds like a homo to me. Thanks for still thinking about me, but I can assure you that you're not my type, and I'm sure recon feels the same.
    Keep looking at fried cheese pics, and investigating people's join dates, it's obvious that's the extent of your investigative work.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Nothing really.

First ... 282930313233 Last