scottel
    scottel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7921

VR , 3 plus days in NOV.....out of 15

Straguzzi
    Straguzzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7218

Quote Originally Posted by hallandale View Post
    That should be closed by the Feds for running a scam operation and other sites like this???

EXACTLY. Hallandale. Throw them all in the "can". They'll have a ball with ** in there.
    Last edited by Straguzzi; 11-16-13 at 09:35 AM. Reason: took name out

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Marco continues to bury his clients with yet another college football loser plunging deeper into the red. What's his ytd? He'll never tell.
    Check my previous post for all ytd in this thread

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Faithful Vegas BLUNDER clients in DEEP,DEEP trouble!

Syracuse getting the sh*t kicked out of them by 56 late in the fourth quarter,GA down 20 early in the fourth quarter & now VR's BIG play NE just gave up a crucial TD to trail by 13 midway through the fourth quarter!Mr. "NEVER BETTER" desperately going to try & win back some pocket change with his MMA picks later tonight!!No worries though.Vegas BLUNDER will soon have a specially priced NFL package for sale at Pregame with a couple of BAIL OUT BOMBS & a bonus Sunday Night Football pick to boot!!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-16-13 at 05:50 PM.

selliott
    selliott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3795

It is great to watch VRs twitter posts. I think he determines which bet type has a greater then 62% winning streak, over the last xx(fill in the biggest number he can find) and that is how he determines his bet size for his big bet and promotes the shit out of that. Not mentioning that the 3*, or the 4 2* bets are hitting at a clip much below 50%.

He doesn't get in trouble, because he is showing an accurate number it's just he can choose the number he wants to use. If RJ wanted a legit betting site, it would be bets sized 1*,2*, and 3*. With units up or down tracked based on those bets. None of this 3* MAX, or 3*GOM stuff.

RJ doesn't want a legit site, he wants a Marketing and money making site. That is what he has, it is a joke.

megamillionslose

Vegas BLUNDER thought he had luckily survived the dreaded afternoon REVERSE SWEEP

until Auburn scored on a miracle 73 yard TD to seal his fate!0-3 already to start the Saturday FB card & BIG plays crashing & burning to the tune of 1-8(11.1% winners)recently!Diehard VR clients desperately resorting to the B&B(booze & bong)remedy right now!!

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Vegas Runner, Fezzik, and Scott Sprietzer are the biggest frauds in the entire crooked industry. It hurts my brain why anyone would buy their picks.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

I have never seen anyone complain about play calling and players so much as fezzik on twitter. all he is does is bitch

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Fezzik had a pay site called LVA sports where he went and lost almost !80 units in 5 years. He's such a gigantic fraud.

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

jR Bell A.K.A. Ding dong close the door and lock it. The scam looks like it over you and your stable of losers get a real job!!!!!

selliott

Quote Originally Posted by Gemoka View Post
    I have never seen anyone complain about play calling and players so much as fezzik on twitter. all he is does is bitch
    It's great too, because he bitches that the coach makes a wrong call. It works well for the team and then he just keeps bitching it was the wrong call. So funny, maybe he should work on hitting winners and let the coaches coach.

megamillionslose

Vegas BLUNDER loses even more money for faithful clientele Saturday night!

Desperately pinning his hopes on winless HI to salvage a winning evening football card they sh*t the bed in OT forcing a disappointing 2-2 ending after a HIDEOUS 0-3(0-1 BIG play & now EIGHT straight losing days with his BIGGEST picks!))afternoon football card.Adding insult to injury VR's MMA picks BURIED clients even further as heavy,heavy -370 chalk MacDonald & -145 chalk Elliott keyed a losing 2-3 fight night.Fortunately St. Pierre barely won a hotly contested split decision as a -230 heavy chalk or the hemorrhaging would've been MASSIVE!No worries.Vegas BLUNDER will be furiously tapping his numerous wiseguy sources all Sunday morning as he'll probably have a couple of "NEVER BETTER" BOMBS & the bonus SNF special at a very nominal cost to highlight a MONSTER BAIL OUT Stupendous Sunday!

patman66
    patman66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7633

Nover was 0-3 sat.11/17,and today he follows it up with a GOY tag,its so true RJ just wants a good for marketing site,make money...Tony George showed up with a post about taking Wyoming over Boise,a barking dog he called it.This guy has to be the worst over there,I threw him a comment,wonder if he flips out like he did last year,lol...

Straguzzi

Quote Originally Posted by hallandale View Post
    jR Bell A.K.A. Ding dong close the door and lock it. The scam looks like it over you and your stable of losers get a real job!!!!!

VR and Marco were true to form Saturday. Marco was the better of the 2; he split and lost vig.

Wonder what sort of bull-shit lame excuses they gave. Does anyone know?

selliott

Quote Originally Posted by Straguzzi View Post

VR and Marco were true to form Saturday. Marco was the better of the 2; he split and lost vig.

Wonder what sort of bull-shit lame excuses they gave. Does anyone know?
    Here was VRs - After 65% on 17 FB Premiums L/Wk..books are winning this wk..Bottom line, we won't win every day..BUT we don't have to for LongTerm #DAMAGE

NFL *********** SUN (web link)
    "2" BIGGEST 3* NFL BETS on the Board & More..
    Waiting on confirmation for possible UPGRADE !!

Acknowledged he has been losing, but just changed the "grading" type so that he was hitting over 60%. Also, just a mention that he was losing, no mentions that it was 0 fer's

Straguzzi

See...Smoke and Mirrors...And HYPE of course.

Thx for finding that out. I don't visit that site on a regular. It sickens me too much. There are only a couple of guys I'm interested in over there.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

GOY, GOM etc. are rated no higher than a 3* . Just labels for all the suckers out there that don't know any better.

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

If any guys are honest on that site they should run for their life. And stay away from that scam site!!!

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

Let me ask you guys a question. Do they still post their previous 100 plays ?
    Do they update that daily. Because I have the space on my site to create a board to track the plays from them.
    Since there is no regulation for people selling plays. Then people like us should take care of it.
    It's sick how much these guys lose and act like they are a key to Fort Knox in their promos.

selliott

Quote Originally Posted by teamejd View Post
    Let me ask you guys a question. Do they still post their previous 100 plays ?
    Do they update that daily. Because I have the space on my site to create a board to track the plays from them.
    Since there is no regulation for people selling plays. Then people like us should take care of it.
    It's sick how much these guys lose and act like they are a key to Fort Knox in their promos.
    They do post the previous 100 plays.
    You have to have an account there to see it.
    It is impossible to export the plays into anything useful. You can try to copy and paste the last 100 into some sort of file, but it is a disaster. Spaces, no constant fields, etc. Guessing it was designed like that on purpose.

Past the previous 100, you need to go through each day to get the play. It is a huge mess. Again probably by design.

Pregame - Where Marketing matters more then actual results.

Martin Pedersen
    Martin Pedersen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

My BFF, KWC, went 5-0 yesterday. He is great!!!

Anyone watch our SonnySeattle Show??? I am the handsome one on the show!!!

megamillionslose

Stephen (OH)NOver Didn't Get Even Sunday!

Faithful clients absolutely DEVASTATED this past football weekend!(OH)Nover stupidly released SAD SACK Atlanta (went against a 4.5 point non-injury related line move!)as his biggest NFC pick this season to key a horrendous 0-4 Sunday!Atlanta hadn't even been covering teasers lately!If San Diego State hadn't luckily covered in OT against winless HI late Saturday night he would've had a reverse sweep on BOTH Saturday & Sunday(finished 1-7 if including the comp pick loser)!(OH)NOver has now lost SIX straight(and seven of eight)NFL BIG plays!Sadly even saw a fellow SBR poster ask in the service play thread for his big NFC pick yesterday.Stephen should seriously consider donating all sales of that EMBARRASSING Atlanta pick to his local food pantry because that was simply criminal!!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-18-13 at 07:42 AM.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Thanks for informing the public. I did not know these guys were this bad. Definitely should be fading them.

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

VR is the guy who took bags of client money, stopped at Starbucks on his way to deposit the money, got a flat tire, drove home to realize the money was gone? Before he was VR he had another forum name (I forget the name) but I recall he was always posting. This guy knows sh*t about sportsbetting.

megamillionslose

My fave whipping boy Vegas BLUNDER finally won a BIG play on Sunday!

Unfortunately for die-hard clients he released three Sunday BIG plays & LOST the other two BIG plays(LMAO)!VR's big play SKID now 2-10(16.6% winners)& now an absolutely wallet busting NINE straight losing days on his BIGGEST picks!No worries.He'll be smiling his arse off on ESPN radio later this morning with his partner in crime RJ HELLS BELLS & telling the world he's never been better.Vegas BLUNDER will soon be putting the finishing touches on yet another patented MONSTER Monday BAIL OUT package with at least another BIG play on the Monday Night Football game & probably a bonus NBA BIG play so desperate clients can round robin parlay & tease in a last ditch effort to avoid meeting up to pay their bookie on Tuesday!Faithful clients now perusing Dollar General's Black Friday specials to see which holiday gifts they can afford for family & friends
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-18-13 at 07:45 AM.

Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Strag, my man. Tried to PM you, but I need 20 posts or something....I'll get there. Yep, it's the Bluebird from the other side of the tracks. How you been, brother?

Bruno Bets

I am getting pop-ups all over the goddamn place. Is there something I can change here? Thanks....

Where is my avatar? I saw it on another page?
    Last edited by Bruno Bets; 11-18-13 at 02:54 PM. Reason: added info

Straguzzi

Bruno...right now...the best way to get a hold of me is a direct message thru twitter. It'll come to my email box and i'll reply.

Pregame is a no good place, Bruno. I'm not going to tell you what to do but...............

Anyhow, it's good to see you.

And please, call me anything but strag...

-Straguzzi

Straguzzi

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Pedersen View Post
    My BFF, KWC, went 5-0 yesterday. He is great!!!

Anyone watch our SonnySeattle Show??? I am the handsome one on the show!!!

I bet you are.
    Last edited by Straguzzi; 11-18-13 at 06:09 PM. Reason: personal reasons

Bruno Bets

Sorry, bud. I guess you'd have no way of knowing that DJ (my Derbyan Parakeet) plucked some keys (including the z key) off this laptop. Using the OSK now....LOL

Bruno Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Straguzzi View Post
    Bruno...right now...the best way to get a hold of me is a direct message thru twitter. It'll come to my email box and i'll reply.

Pregame is a no good place, Bruno. I'm not going to tell you what to do but...............

Anyhow, it's good to see you.

And please, call me anything but strag...

-Straguzzi
    I have no immediate plans to post anywhere right now, but have really, really cut back there. Douches everywhere, unfortunately...just surveying the landscape for now....and I'd rather shoot a Tweeter than be one, buddy.....LOL

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    I have tracked a few paid cappers since 1st Jan of 2013.
    Some things to notice:

• These numbers dont include the free plays they put out in forum or free plays they post in pick section.
    • These numbers dont include their future bets (some pros put it out in forum for free and a paid client may not have time to go thru forums or he wouldn’t be buying the picks
    • When you compare the numbers with pregame site, make sure you read the write ups. Here is why: A pro released a 7pt teaser with saints pk and colts -2 for today or ML parlay with saints and colts. If saints win and colts lose, their faulty system will count that play as a win even if 2nd leg of exotic lost. GF and Dave E use lot of teasers and sometimes Shaker too. I think this is the system’s fault. not pros but pros should ratify the mistake but why would they do that?
    • Unit size is $100 per unit (the way pregame counts it) so if a pro is up 6u for calendar year, he is up 600 bucks and if a pro is down for 20U, he is down $2000 for $100 per game bettor.
    • My numbers are 100% accurate

Since Jan 1st 2013 till today:

Leonard +1.43U
    Essler -2.24U
    GF +4.02U
    Shaker +8.57U
    Marco -74.93U (Yes, if you bet all his picks for 100 a pick, you lost approx $7500 in 2013 +his service charge
    Scott -175.63 (The worst tout pregame has, this guy lost 175U which is $17500 in 2013 and claims to win all kind of games)
    Nover -24.14U
    VR +6.38U

Here is the updated record for pros from Jan 1st 2013 till today:

Since Jan 1st 2013 till today: (includes all sports paid picks only) (free plays and future bets given out in forums are not included)
    In 11 months, only GF made some money!
    Leonard -1.17U
    Essler -7.34U
    GF +11.32U
    Shaker +1.97U
    Marco -78.73U
    Scott -166.03U (The worst tout pregame has)
    Nover -35.26U
    VR -19.47U
    Last edited by apurvaas; 11-19-13 at 02:19 AM.

Bruno Bets

I am back, buddy. I was banned after 2 posts for being "tagged" a spammer. Not sure why, but anyone who knows me knows that ain't gonna happen. How's your account treating you, Straguzzi?
    Still cannot get Bruno's pic up in the avatar, but I am working on it....

Bruno Bets

I got a better line than this on the Bulls earlier, but here is the MAC parlay at +240. Gonna get my feet wet and look around the neighborhood. Enjoy the MAC...may all your "submits" be winners...

Buffalo Bulls -23½ (-130)

Ohio Bobcats -6½ (-110)

Bruno Bets

Just in case anyone was wondering, yes this is the "real" Blue-Bird. A few have already asked me. Fade, Follow or Flip the Bird....get 'em, folks!

First ... 3456789 ... Last