1. #281
    RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-09
    Posts: 1,662
    Betpoints: 9249

    Keep up the good work here Mega exposing these guys vs their phony stats they send out. "61% WINNERS of the last 8 plays that were 2's!" or whatever their spin jobs try to sell.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017


  2. #282
    goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 473
    Betpoints: 7914

    Yeah, Fezzik and Vegas Scammer got buried today.

    When you go to complain on the message board, RJ Fat penetrate Lazy Bastard jumps into the forums to protect his loser partners.

    This entire website is from the devil.
    Last edited by goirishgo; 12-21-13 at 08:29 PM.

  3. #283
    goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 473
    Betpoints: 7914

    RJ Bell, Fezzik, Vegas Runner all hope you can wake up tomorrow that we guessed wrong in our coin flips.

    Lets get it back tomorrow in our NFL 3 star and 4 star NFL barn burner!!!

    What a disgusting bunch of derelicts.

  4. #284
    apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-12
    Posts: 586
    Betpoints: 1420

    updated record from jan 1st 2013 to Dec 21st 2013.
    this record includes "premium paid" plays. so MMA future bets etc are not in here. Pros will claim that they won x amount on future bets but wont include the bets they lose on playing these futures.
    Note: Shaker has won 15 units in last 5 days otherwise he sucks like most of them.
    Someone asked about scott S being so bad.. According to my records (100% accurate), He joined pregame in march 2012. Since march 2012 to Dec 2012.. he lost 75 units last year and 180 units this year.
    RJ sucks his dick and they wont approve any post made about their radio commentator.


    Leonard 0.13
    Essler -28.19
    GF +9.46
    Shaker +12.68
    Marco -75.93
    Scott -180.84
    Nover -56.76
    VR -39.37

  5. #285
    megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-20-08
    Posts: 2,758
    Betpoints: 3740

    Vegas BLUNDER almost pulls off another patented REVERSE SWEEP Saturday!!

    Panicked die-hard clients had no clue which team was the actual pick in the CO St versus WA St game because VR released both sides of the same game!He finally corrected it as CO St & their incredible rally from the grave ended up saving clients from a disastrous 0-5 REVERSE SWEEP!Vegas BLUNDER kicked off the '13 CFB bowl season in grand fashion as his BIG play crapped the bed hideously as usual when Fresno St had their arse kicked wire to wire by the men of Troy!BLUNDER's now on a current BIG play skid of 1-5(16.6% winners) while his longer-term BIG play skid is at 19-35-1(35.1% winners).No worries though because BLUNDER has "never felt better" as he has been downing 5 Hour Energy & Red Bull all night long working his fingers to the bone furiously texting his numerous wiseguy sources for their hottest Sunday tips.Once he has finally listed several sides on a scrap piece of paper he will flip a coin & designate one of them as his BIGGEST NFL BOMB this season!The rest of the picks will be given as an added bonus so faithful clients can parlay & tease their brains out in a desperate attempt to avoid paying their bookie on Tuesday yet again!Absolutely no discount will be given on his NFL package today since he gave out the entire LOSING Saturday card absolutely free as a bonus with yesterday's promo.Hurry,hurry & buy this package or else BLUNDER may be forced to buy last minute holiday gifts for family & friends from Dollar General if not enough suckers ante up.

    P.S. Quote from yet another "satisfied" client after Saturday's BURIALS: I am down 2 with my bookie and banroll is gone......it is my fault but I kept sticking with these hearing "LONG TERM" will come...LONG TERM LONG TERM.....well it has been 2 months and I have paid seven times total of 6k and never once collected at Monday by weeks end.....GL guys im done for awhile now

  6. #286
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 1,909

    Here is a small piece of a thread that RJ started .

    Even as Pregame.com strives to improve upon the pick industry's past, oversized expectations lead us to place more emphasis on eye-popping short-term results than we would ideally like. The fact is, customers respond more strongly to 73% in the last 2 weeks than 55% in the last year.

    The clown is asked by several posters what pros are winning and instead of answering the question he is threatening to ban posters who have an agenda.


    I'm sure the guy that signs up for a month and is losing his shirt loves to hear that the "Pro" he signed up with is hitting 60% on his last 10 plays.

    What a joke !

  7. #287
    Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-03-07
    Posts: 597
    Betpoints: 1374

    Starting January 1st if anyone would like to me to post daily VRs results after the games are final and keep a running tab throughout the year of his results I will do it.

  8. #288
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Here is a small piece of a thread that RJ started .

    Even as Pregame.com strives to improve upon the pick industry's past, oversized expectations lead us to place more emphasis on eye-popping short-term results than we would ideally like. The fact is, customers respond more strongly to 73% in the last 2 weeks than 55% in the last year.

    The clown is asked by several posters what pros are winning and instead of answering the question he is threatening to ban posters who have an agenda.


    I'm sure the guy that signs up for a month and is losing his shirt loves to hear that the "Pro" he signed up with is hitting 60% on his last 10 plays.

    What a joke !
    First of all, the website was created for RJ and "touts" to make money not to enable you to make money.

    It does not matter that "touts" or "pros" pick losers or winners. The game is to sell picks only. Or refer you to sportsbooks and make money off your action.

    Quit all the whining and complaining. If you want to make money, you can design, market and grow a website and sell picks, too.

    It's your fault for paying a tout money. It's your fault for being too stupid to understand a tout knows nothing more than you do.

    And if you actually think a tout or a "pro" knows more than you do than either get better at sports gambling or do not gamble.

    If you can't figure out or grasp line movements and key numbers then you should not play.

    Go spend time with your wife and kids and quit being a degen loser.

    And quit whining because RJ had the balls and the acumen to market a website and create income for himself.

  9. #289
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 1,909

    Your assumption that I pay or have paid for picks at Pregame is wrong . I'll leave that up to the 20 something yr olds to line RJ's pockets. There is a reason Pregame threads can be found on several forums like this one. The site is full of losing touts.
    They make money off people who fall for their creative marketing and don't know any better . The ones who do know get banned for calling them out .

  10. #290
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    The site is full of losing touts.
    They make money off people who fall for their creative marketing and don't know any better .
    Newsflash: All touts make money off of creative marketing. Most (all) touts are failed degen gamblers who subsidize their addiction with income from the business. Successful gamblers have no need to tout.

  11. #291
    Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-10
    Posts: 1,765
    Betpoints: 9513

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    Newsflash: All touts make money off of creative marketing. .
    No, that's wrong.

    The "touts" I have bought from usually don't do creative marketing. Actually, some do no marketing at all.

    I have learned not to fall for GOY's or BIG plays, even from guys I buy from. Doing research & tracking those big plays usually doesn't equal the supposed better payout or winning percentage marketed.

  12. #292
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    No, that's wrong.

    The "touts" I have bought from usually don't do creative marketing.
    Why on God's green earth would you buy an opinion from someone else? Why not watch sports and make up your own mind?

  13. #293
    Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-10
    Posts: 1,765
    Betpoints: 9513

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    Why on God's green earth would you buy an opinion from someone else? Why not watch sports and make up your own mind?
    If all it took was to "watch sports" to pick winners, there would be no sports books in business.

    The guys I have used have given me more winners than losers. They are professional handicappers and not guys who "watch sports" and think they can pick more winners than losers, like the great majority of touts out there.

  14. #294
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    If all it took was to "watch sports" to pick winners, there would be no sports books in business.

    The guys I have used have given me more winners than losers. They are professional handicappers and not guys who "watch sports" and think they can pick more winners than losers, like the great majority of touts out there.
    All it takes is to watch sports and have an IQ of about 135 or higher. Since most people don't have a brain, they should not gamble. Only morons pay touts.

  15. #295
    Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-10
    Posts: 1,765
    Betpoints: 9513

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    All it takes is to watch sports and have an IQ of about 135 or higher. Since most people don't have a brain, they should not gamble. Only morons pay touts.
    You're an insulting dolt who obviously lacks comprehension skills.

    I don't use touts, I pay professional full-time handicappers. And, I win more than I lose.

  16. #296
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    You're an insulting dolt who obviously lacks comprehension skills.

    I don't use touts, I pay professional full-time handicappers. And, I win more than I lose.
    And you are too dense to understand what they do and do it on your own? Then you are really simple.

  17. #297
    RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-09
    Posts: 1,662
    Betpoints: 9249

    Like this great microscopic view spin job from twitter from "Vegas Runner41m
    13-4 (76%) in NFL L/2+ Wks..7-1 on Prime-Time (SNF/MNF)..3* MAX + SNF & Bonus
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017


  18. #298
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 1,909

    Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    Like this great microscopic view spin job from twitter from "Vegas Runner41m

    13-4 (76%) in NFL L/2+ Wks..7-1 on Prime-Time (SNF/MNF)..3* MAX + SNF & Bonus

    Pregame doing what they do best .

  19. #299
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    Like this great microscopic view spin job from twitter from "Vegas Runner41m
    13-4 (76%) in NFL L/2+ Wks..7-1 on Prime-Time (SNF/MNF)..3* MAX + SNF & Bonus
    Lol. I just looked at my account history...i'm 30-5 my last 35. If I were a tout I would tweet the hell out of this shizzle. 30-5 L35 #carveyourbookie #ICollectonly

  20. #300
    cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-09
    Posts: 833

    These con men would scam their own kids , pathetic losers that are to lazy to make an honest buck.

  21. #301
    Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-10
    Posts: 1,765
    Betpoints: 9513

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    And you are too dense to understand what they do and do it on your own? Then you are really simple.
    You obviously have not discovered good full-time professional handicappers, which is what I am talking about.

    You, once again, do not realize I am not talking about the losing, ridiculous touts that dominate the market.

    Wal-Mart is having a sale on gray matter, Jerry. I think it's time you went shopping.

  22. #302
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 1,635
    Betpoints: 1901

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    You obviously have not discovered good full-time professional handicappers, which is what I am talking about.

    You, once again, do not realize I am not talking about the losing, ridiculous touts that dominate the market.

    Wal-Mart is having a sale on gray matter, Jerry. I think it's time you went shopping.

    name one professional handicapper who has documented long term success, or just name your guy. then we'll research him. guaranteed con man.

  23. #303
    hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-11
    Posts: 2,666
    Betpoints: 10184

    Billy Walters is da man lol

  24. #304
    apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-12
    Posts: 586
    Betpoints: 1420

    Here is the record for pregame pros from Jan 1st 2013 till Dec 29th 2013. Seems like last week was good for the pros and it will be used heavily for marketing for NFL/Bowl packages and for entire next year.
    Do not get fooled by these fake streaks and records.
    Below is the accurate YTD count for these morons (a few exceptions say Leonard/Essler/GF)

    1u=$100 so if pro is up 2U, he is up $200 for entire year and if he is -50u, he lost you $5000 and you have to deduct the fees you pay to get these guys. If you add the fees, none of them make any money for you.

    Leonard +11.93u
    Essler -12.49u
    GF +18.86u
    Shaker +5.68u
    Marco -66.53u
    Scott -168.14u
    Nover -59.06u
    VR -21.27u

  25. #305
    RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-09
    Posts: 1,662
    Betpoints: 9249

    How soon would a copy and paste of the above posted true YTD real records to the PG forum be taken down? JD and Bell would characterize anyone doing it as a "hater" and likely result in banning. Sad for such a purported "open community."
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2017


  26. #306
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    name one professional handicapper who has documented long term success, or just name your guy. then we'll research him. guaranteed con man.
    I bet my own games. So, i guess i con myself. And then I collect.

    My friends have been asking for, and I give them, my games for past 30 years. Next big play is Iowa over Michigan St january 28th. My gift to you.

  27. #307
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    You obviously have not discovered good full-time professional handicappers, which is what I am talking.
    I dont need to discover a professional handicapper. I am not looking to discover a professional handicapper. I would never bet a game of a professional handicapper. I do it myself. I am selective and I understand what wins and what loses.

  28. #308
    teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-13
    Posts: 639
    Betpoints: 7709

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    I dont need to discover a professional handicapper. I am not looking to discover a professional handicapper. I would never bet a game of a professional handicapper. I do it myself. I am selective and I understand what wins and what loses.
    Then why do you spend so much time in service play threads on multiple sites ?
    If you don't like services and want to out them.
    Then why not start a site doing just that. Maybe also post your picks on there as well.

    No offense. But the majority of people on these boards either follow or fade services plays.
    So not sure your using your time wisely.

    Myself and others have said all the same things you have for years.
    Most of these services don't win and are only in it to sell plays.
    The people that view these threads don't want to hear it.
    Either they don't want to invest the time or even care to when it comes to handicapping.
    Or they want somebody else to blame for losses. Who knows.

    No matter what you and I or anybody else says. Most of the people in here will always follow others.
    I tapped out in trying to help like you are.
    Now I just post plays for people on here, a few other sites and my own site.

    The majority of the people on these sites only view this section.
    I'm pretty sure most of them couldn't name 3 other boards on the sites they visit.
    But you know what. Who cares.
    It's their time and money. So at the end of the day they can and will do what ever they want.

  29. #309
    my_nameaintearl
    my_nameaintearl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-29-12
    Posts: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    How soon would a copy and paste of the above posted true YTD real records to the PG forum be taken down? JD and Bell would characterize anyone doing it as a "hater" and likely result in banning. Sad for such a purported "open community."
    I posted a question about Scott's YTD unit count and it was deleted in 15 minutes.

    In a follow up Email Rj said to me "I think it's obvious what we are ok with in the community and what we are not..... I am confident that we are more transparent and more open to feedback than any other Major competitor"

  30. #310
    Spartan58
    Spartan58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-31-13
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 186

    I think you're a bunch of whining bitching little girls. Keyboard Cowboys who are the epitome of stupid behavior. Keep doing the same old shit over and over again and expecting different results.

  31. #311
    goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-11
    Posts: 473
    Betpoints: 7914

    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan58 View Post
    I think you're a bunch of whining bitching little girls. Keyboard Cowboys who are the epitome of stupid behavior. Keep doing the same old shit over and over again and expecting different results.
    Hmmm...1st post. Is that you RJ??? Or Johnny Detroit?

  32. #312
    Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-10
    Posts: 1,765
    Betpoints: 9513

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    name one professional handicapper who has documented long term success, or just name your guy. then we'll research him. guaranteed con man.
    search my old posts and you will see some good cappers. You can find them on your own. It doesn't take rocket science.

    And, yeah, these guys aren't guarantees, they have losing streaks, which most people can't take.

    I'm not conning anybody, buddy, and I'm not shilling. Do your research. You'll find them.

  33. #313
    Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-19-10
    Posts: 1,765
    Betpoints: 9513

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykroc View Post
    I dont need to discover a professional handicapper. I am not looking to discover a professional handicapper. I would never bet a game of a professional handicapper. I do it myself. I am selective and I understand what wins and what loses.
    Jerry, that's great. If you can do that, you're a better man than the huge majority of sports fans.

    Best of luck to you, bro!

  34. #314
    jerrykroc
    jerrykroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 290
    Betpoints: 1293

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Jerry, that's great. If you can do that, you're a better man than the huge majority of sports fans.

    Best of luck to you, bro!
    January 5th Colorado over Oregon small
    January 28th Iowa over Michigan state huge

  35. #315
    Alock
    Alock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-13
    Posts: 1,061
    Betpoints: 4717

    Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Jerry, that's great. If you can do that, you're a better man than the huge majority of sports fans.

    Best of luck to you, bro!
    Hey Wojo I don't have time to research so y don't you tell me who these cappers r u follow!

First ... 67891011 Last
Top