patman66
    patman66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7633

Remember what T.O. said "He look like a duck and walk like a duck,he a duck"....

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

They keep up it would be chapter 11 very soon they're getting close???

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Stephen (OH)NOver lost yet another NFL big play!

Officially joins my Pregame DO NOT BUY list after crapping the bed for the FIFTH straight time(lost 6 of last 7)on NFL big plays this season with a hilarious Over San Francisco pick which was about as HIDEOUS a loser as you could possibly release on an Over in the NFL this entire season!

Actionbrett
    Actionbrett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3593

My heart goes out to those poor souls who purchased Vegas Runners..drum roll please... 'True Steam Set-Up Play Of the Year' on the LSU Tigers.

Gotta love a tout that releases a GOY and misses the closing line by 3/3.5 points.

Whenever i need a good laugh i check on VR and Fezziks homepage and read the comments from the newbies buying into their gimmick.

megamillionslose

I completely forgot to mention Dave (HOTM)Essler's CFB top play burials yesterday!

The master of SEC disaster finally won a SEC big play(unfortunately his other CFB big play lost)last Saturday but returned to his true colors yesterday burying faithful clients by going 0-2 on CFB big plays highlighted by yet another patented SEC BURIAL trusting clueless,outclassed Butch(er) Jones(that's what happens when you stupidly allow Mid American Conference caliber talent to be your SEC co-ordinators)to bring home the bacon!Throw in the losing hot tip from his Pac 12 good buddy Goodfella & clients were liberally applying the Preparation H once again!

Straguzzi
    Straguzzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7218

what's up with espn having anything to do with those people. bell has to pay them or something.

alexia demographics shows that members are from the impressionable 18-34 age bracket. most older members have either wised up and left or, like myself, been banned.

and whats up with them trying to come off as italians. italians dont act the way those big shots do
    Last edited by Straguzzi; 11-10-13 at 07:28 PM.

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas and the offshores lick their chops when they see outfits like Lang, Pregame and others get involved in the "news" of sports. It puts more money in their pockets and shareholders. Why do you think Bodog bankrolled Lang's movie and placed Bodog links all over his site. It is one big corporate scam (as usual) and the regular joe gets f_ _ ked and burned.

hallandale

I won't be surprised if Indian cowboy joined them in January to bury clients ???

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

They are all con men that will rot in hell.

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

I have tracked a few paid cappers since 1st Jan of 2013.
    Some things to notice:

• These numbers dont include the free plays they put out in forum or free plays they post in pick section.
    • These numbers dont include their future bets (some pros put it out in forum for free and a paid client may not have time to go thru forums or he wouldn’t be buying the picks
    • When you compare the numbers with pregame site, make sure you read the write ups. Here is why: A pro released a 7pt teaser with saints pk and colts -2 for today or ML parlay with saints and colts. If saints win and colts lose, their faulty system will count that play as a win even if 2nd leg of exotic lost. GF and Dave E use lot of teasers and sometimes Shaker too. I think this is the system’s fault. not pros but pros should ratify the mistake but why would they do that?
    • Unit size is $100 per unit (the way pregame counts it) so if a pro is up 6u for calendar year, he is up 600 bucks and if a pro is down for 20U, he is down $2000 for $100 per game bettor.
    • My numbers are 100% accurate

Since Jan 1st 2013 till today:

Leonard +1.43U
    Essler -2.24U
    GF +4.02U
    Shaker +8.57U
    Marco -74.93U (Yes, if you bet all his picks for 100 a pick, you lost approx $7500 in 2013 +his service charge
    Scott -175.63 (The worst tout pregame has, this guy lost 175U which is $17500 in 2013 and claims to win all kind of games)
    Nover -24.14U
    VR +6.38U

Scott joined pregame in march 2012 and he was -75U from march to dec 31st 2012 and add -175u to make it -250U since he joined pregame.
    I stopped tracking JR after oct 1st but he was -145u till then and nothing might have changed.

These are just the units lost by picks from pros.. If you count $200/month price (that is minimum with discounts they throw at you), add -22u to each pro and look at your self.

There are no long term winners there. Some pros will make you money if you follow them carefully like nover's NBA totals, GF's portland NBA games, NBA triples and Pac 12 (lost last week though) and Essler for CBB (a month after season starts imo) and SEC (Not great this year).
    Shaker used to send out the plays he copied from Betting talk forum posters and but I dont know what he is doing after StevieY started paid service.
    I know that people hate VR but he is a streaky guy. If he gets hot, get a week and make a quick run with him and they stop. He won approx 45 units in a month every year once and then lost all the following so you have to know when to pick up a package and when to lay off!
    Some pros will chase the steam and send out the lines which are impossible to find but i guess that is nothing new to industry (even though there is a minimum 3 approved books req but it is not being enforced at all)

it is a good site (analysis by forum posters and other free stuff they offer) but none of pros are long term winners..
    DO NOT LOOK AT THEIR PUBLISHED HOT STREAKS AND BUY A PACKAGE. RJ bell said in forums that pros can advertise the records how ever they like and they have to prove it if asked. Means for eg: if Marco says he is 75% on G O whatever plays, he can put that on his selling page but he doesnt have to tell that he is 0-15 on his regular plays ....

I have attached three excels here. I found records (till Feb 2012) from a poster on here. I continued since then. I cant verify how accurate the previous guy was but mine are accurate. Just attaching you here so you can verify by yourself and pregame mods dont doubt what I say.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by apurvaas; 11-11-13 at 03:11 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Koldazzice, and teamejd

betforlife
    betforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ apurvaas

Great info here!!!

megamillionslose

Goodfella begging desperate clients to ask their wives & girlfriends if they could

please borrow a couple of their SUPER ABSORBENT tampons in a last ditch effort to stop the hemorrhaging from losing ALL SIX big plays he has released so far in November!It also helps clients easily remember which team(hint,hint)Goodfella's big play is on for tonight's football game.His MLB handicapping buddy Dave (HOTM)essler not surprisingly is also releasing a big play on the same exact team tonight!
    P.S. If you experience any of these following symptoms(if the big pick loses again tonight): fever,vomiting,rash,confusion,muscle aches,redness of your eyes or headache please seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY because you will be suffering from GOODFELLA BIG PLAY LOSS SYNDROME!!

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

Their podcasts can be interesting and I enjoy the guessing lines show but other than that it doesn't surprise me about how bad their true records are.
    The videos spend more time fluffing each other or talking about food than talking about the game at hand so I don't bother with those.

megamillionslose

I almost gave Dwayne DRYant a shot last month since RJ & Johnny proudly featured him

on the top of the Pregame page after getting off to a white hot start on spot FB picks this season!Fortunately i ultimately decided to take an El Paso because he has since gone ICE COLD burying clients by going 2-8(20%)on rated FB picks since 10/20!!

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

Good stuff apurvaas

megamillionslose

Did you wisely spend your $54 on Scotty SHITzer's two Sunday packages containing his

two BAIL OUT bombs after going 0-4 on those big play gems Saturday?If you did you were treated to two more awesome BURIALS as Atlanta & Green Bay crapped the bed hard!No worries.SHITzer already planning a MONSTER turkey shoot later this month so you can win back everything & then some on what you lost on these SIX weekend big play BURIALS!!

P.S. SHITzer rumored to be giving out cases of Preparation H as Christmas gifts to any faithful clients as a HUGE thank you for those who spent at least $100 or more of their hard earned dollars buying his LOSING sports pick packages this season!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-11-13 at 10:08 AM.

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scott has been losing for 2 decades. Why did Pregame allow him on the site?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Quote Originally Posted by betforlife View Post
    @ apurvaas

Great info here!!!

I'll second that . The more negative publicity that scumbag RJ and his site gets the better. If these so called pros were betting their own money without income from Pregame they would be living in cardboard boxes.

hallandale

What about Joe Gavazzi another 50% life time loser. A real waste of $$$$

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by arie1234 View Post
    Theu deleted my post when I said there are better free cappers on pregame site than paying for the stupid picks that are losers
    4 to 5 days a week the baned me Rj and the crew zero appreciate to there clients scam scam scam
    I have a request for OP! Copy my records and paste them in the 1st post so people know what the numbers are. Mods here should have a sticky with the records.

AmericanPicker
    AmericanPicker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

fezzik

Haha Fezzik had a horrible weekend. I think he lost EVERY pick he touted/suggested

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Quote Originally Posted by hallandale View Post
    What about Joe Gavazzi another 50% life time loser. A real waste of $$$$
    Joe's not a winner?

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    Looks like Johnny pulled him from videos. Not up to snuff for PG standards.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPicker View Post
    Haha Fezzik had a horrible weekend. I think he lost EVERY pick he touted/suggested
    Burial.

AmericanPicker
    AmericanPicker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Fezzik seems very self centered and always wants to tout his past LVH winnings when questioned. Can't always rely on the past buddy

Im probably in the minority but I like Marco and respect his opinion over everyone else on that site pro-wise

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Really easy lesson here boys. Pregame is an absolute fraud. Every supposed "handicapper" on their website is a complete joke.

All they want is your money - they don't give a flying f**k about winning. Its all just an enormous fraud. If you buy one of their picks, well then, you deserve it.

MORE MONEY
    MORE MONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

Quote Originally Posted by clook4545 View Post
    He fit right in with the other paid losers.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPicker View Post
    Im probably in the minority but I like Marco and respect his opinion over everyone else on that site pro-wise
    Fair enuf. Cool guy, but he's buried his clientele. He literally read his clients Last Rites. Marco the Mortician.

Straguzzi

That's what he is. The guy's a fraud. He IS NOT Italian. Trust me on this. His answer to a question I asked him proved it. It had to do with some of the "slang terminology" we use. Dead give-away that he is not Italian. I did work for him and Bell and they didn't even "duke" me. Duking people is a big part of our lives; our culture and upbringing demands it! He's a fraud. My buddy Picsix used to post horses over there and annihilated it. And that slob and VR had the gall to post horse packages on the Triple Crown races. They show no respect to people. The best thing to happen in their history was Picsix's Preakness results and the 2nd best was when he left.

Martin Pedersen
    Martin Pedersen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Pregame Pros do more free work than any pros!! They help members win!!

Also, forum members there are very sharp. Check out the SonnySeattle Show. I am a key member and can tell you we are the sharpest group of bettors on the web. Sonny, KWC, BrunoBets, Steavbeav and myself put winners out for free every week. If you can find anyone better than me at MMA then I'd be shocked.

If you have issues at Pregame, let me know. After JohnnyDetroit and RJ, my SonnySeattle crew are the biggest names there and I can help you out!!!

ant31
    ant31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5658

To chime in on this thread I personally have followed Marco for the past month or so and have been getting buried by his picks. To his credit NFL he have performed very well and I wish I had stuck to just his NFL plays buy college he has been brutal. Hoops he is off to slow start but its too early to comment on that since the sample size is small. I mean I appreciate his betting first look work he does for free, which can be hit or miss but yes overall very disappointed I purchased a package with him. Tonight he already dropped two losing double dime NBA plays but he does had a double dime play pending with Bucs. I doubt I will ever spend money on this site again.

On the hand Spartan has been great in College and NFL but I do not have a month package with him and instead opted for Marco. What a mistake that was. These are the only two cappers I have any experience with at that site

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Scott Spritzer was with Jim Feist, one of the biggest scammer boiler rooms from the past, for years. Like VR, he knows how to talk like he is nothing but a winner. Yeah, he mentions an occasional loser that he talks about on his radio show, but doesn't list all of his plays.

Pregame, just like the Sportsmemo marketing group, come up with GOY's when they are on a winning streak. Just like ER at Sportsmemo tonight with his Eastern Conference GOY on 15 point loser Orlando.

People will buy more plays when a capper has won a few games, especially if he has a GOY or GOM.

Scam Marketing is what makes the touts able to pay their rent.

Straguzzi

Martin, I think you are one of Marco or VR's fake screen names. And that's another thing about this site. They not only have multiple accounts but also key off one another. I feel sorry for the new people who get huckstered in and buy picks. It's bad enough to lose betting a game but to pay for it. They bite the hand that feeds them too.

Martin Pedersen
    Martin Pedersen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

Straguzzi you are a banned poster from Pregame. You and people like that damned Silent Majority were always causing problems and questioning the pros. You never wanted to be in our family!!! You are a trouble maker!!! Now you are banned and have to sit at the kid;s table this Thanksgiving!!!

Warning to Everyone..this Straguzzi guy has an pre-existing agenda. Ignore him. Check out my SonnySeattle Show to see what our Pregame Community is about. Overall, we have to be something like 72% winners on our show!!!

1fastmr2
    1fastmr2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6098

I followed that site for a while and it did not take me long to see people were losing big from their picks. I do agree that post in the forums were deleted by mods. It's really sad that people keep going back for more punishment on their plays.

First 1234567 ... Last