apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Pedersen View Post
    Straguzzi you are a banned poster from Pregame. You and people like that damned Silent Majority were always causing problems and questioning the pros. You never wanted to be in our family!!! You are a trouble maker!!! Now you are banned and have to sit at the kid;s table this Thanksgiving!!!

Warning to Everyone..this Straguzzi guy has an pre-existing agenda. Ignore him. Check out my SonnySeattle Show to see what our Pregame Community is about. Overall, we have to be something like 72% winners on our show!!!

Martin, I cant say about others but i have no agenda with pregame. I love the forums and other free stuff.. Best info out there..
    Essler's write ups are amazing even if the game doesnt turn out right... He is a no nonsense guy who hardly touts... Nover doesnt tout as well and these guys win or atleast dont break your back and you can have fun betting sports if you follow them..
    You said that you could fix the problems.
    Look at my post and files I attached. Since Scott started pregame (march 2012), he is down 250U.. if $100 is your unit size, you are down 25000 till now if you played each of his pick. that is LONG term. Why is he allowed to tout there and why is he selling picks?
    Marco advertises all streaks using RJ's flawed policy but he is down approx 75 units for year.

Why the pros are not mandated to publish YTD all sports record with unit count? if that happens, no one will buy the picks!

Minimum monthly price for each capper is 200 bucks so add -22U to the units won and none of them made you any money!
    Here is YTD for some pros (Again): Since jan 1st 2013 to Nov 10 2013

Leonard +1.43U
    Essler -2.24U
    GF +4.02U
    Shaker +8.57U
    Marco -74.93U (Yes, if you bet all his picks for 100 a pick, you lost approx $7500 in 2013 +his service charge
    Scott -175.63 (The worst tout pregame has, this guy lost 175U which is $17500 in 2013 and claims to win all kind of games)
    Nover -24.14U
    VR +6.38U

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Straguzzi you are a banned poster from Pregame. You and people like that damned Silent Majority were always causing problems and questioning the pros. You never wanted to be in our family!!! You are a trouble maker!!! Now you are banned and have to sit at the kid;s table this Thanksgiving!!!

Warning to Everyone..this Straguzzi guy has an pre-existing agenda. Ignore him. Check out my SonnySeattle Show to see what our Pregame Community is about. Overall, we have to be something like 72% winners on our show!!!

Take your BS back to Pregame . Banned posters like Straguzzi , myself and others that have posted in this thread were banned because the fraud RJ doesn't want members to hear the truth. Like apurvass said , the reason they don't post paid capper's ytd records is because they would be out of business.

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

U r right losers don't post long term records. Only worthless short term and that's the pregame scam!!!!

selliott
    selliott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3795

Have to agree that RJ doesn't want records over the long term to be known. If he did, he wouldn't make it so that you have to click on each day to see the cappers plays (Past the last 50 or so). It is clear that they can be put in one grid, but RJ chooses not to allow that to happen. Also, if a Free play loses it is marked as "free" but if it wins that is added to the cappers record. Just a joke of a site, I am fine with selling picks, but show some class have transparent easy to review LONG TERM records. PreGame can't do that because they know that they will lose everything.

Martin Pedersen
    Martin Pedersen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

You all just don't get it. Pregame is a community. Its about more than winners.

Martin Pedersen

SonnySeattle Show Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Really disappointed in the fact they don't count free pick losses but do count free pick wins.

Have you no shame, Randy B? (aka, RJ)

apurvaas

SonnySeattle Show Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GTFO! You are here because you need more views for you show so you can show it to rj/jd and they allow you to sell on their site!

Ruffian2
    Ruffian2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1242

I used to follow johnnymo's horse picks over there, but He doesnt hardly ever post anymore. I think he and picsix was tired of all the BS.

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

You all just don't get it. Pregame is a community. Its about more than winners.
    Of course it's about more about winning. Considering none of the paid guys win.

uup115
    uup115's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3146

Quote Originally Posted by npmassa View Post
    A couple years ago philly godfather joined pregame he made a couple videos with VR witch were nice a short time later he told RJ Bell to go F off. I started to follow Philly Godfather on twitter and watch his podcast with Danny B he said that pregame just covers up one mans loss with another's win witch we know. He also says if you sell picks you better back them up with your own money. He screen shots all his plays and posts them on his site.....most of the plays are released for free. In all honesty I think we all make this harder on ourselves than it has to be and guys like PG who backup their plays in my eyes cut through all the red tape in this business are the way to oh for information. I still watch the pregame vids from time to time I am so sick of those guys and their Vegas contest and now some moron I think it's fessik makes stupid movie quotes and just rambles like the game already happened 90% of their garbage is all fade material like always betting under on Thursday night hows that going for ya this year! VR is def a homo with his spray tan Marco reminds me of an annoying uncle who won't shut up on thanksgiving do some research on these idiots you'll fall on the floor laughing.
    LOL, I have never noticed this but he does it today!

AmericanPicker
    AmericanPicker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

To clarify, when I posted that I respect Marco the most over there, I meant stricly in terms of NFL.

I dont follow other sports betting, just NFL. Marco is pretty good in the NFL (I realize he's been bad in CFB and he admits it).

apurvaas

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanPicker View Post
    To clarify, when I posted that I respect Marco the most over there, I meant stricly in terms of NFL.

I dont follow other sports betting, just NFL. Marco is pretty good in the NFL (I realize he's been bad in CFB and he admits it).
    6 posts and defending Marco?
    Down 7500 bucks + his package price which is more than 200 a month.. make it 10k

Go figure!

WinOrDie
    WinOrDie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got buried after Novers last 3* total. He picked over 42.5 and the total came out to 19.

Anyone tried Sports insights? They have a different approach to capping games, but I'm not a member yet and don't know how transparent their records are.

hallandale

He should go back to Pittsburg and open. A pizza shop????

Straguzzi
    Straguzzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7218

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffian2 View Post
    I used to follow johnnymo's horse picks over there, but He doesnt hardly ever post anymore. I think he and picsix was tired of all the BS.

Well, that is an assumption about Picsix because I know him well enough to know he can handle any amount of bullshit thrown at him.

He left for several reasons. If BS was one of them, it would be the least of his reasons for leaving. He's heard BS on that site for years. People were always gunning for him.

Why should he continue to post for ungrateful people.

People who make a killing and show no respect.

People who don't have the decency to send him a token for the winnings they make betting his selections.

The operators, who never post horses, post packages for the Triple Crown races and probably never sent him a box of cigars for the many people who come on the forums for his posts. The people who then pay for losing picks.

Look him up on google and see what comes up in the search and you'll see his pregame profile. They still market his nname and huckster his winnings. And a winner he is in more ways than 1.

I speak from 1st hand knowledge because we know one another well enough that when he asks me to do something, he knows it'll get done promptly.
    I ran this by him before posting this. So that should settle inquiring minds.

teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10561

Quote Originally Posted by Straguzzi View Post

Well, that is an assumption about Picsix because I know him well enough to know he can handle any amount of bullshit thrown at him.

He left for several reasons. If BS was one of them, it would be the least of his reasons for leaving. He's heard BS on that site for years. People were always gunning for him.

Why should he continue to post for ungrateful people.

People who make a killing and show no respect.

People who don't have the decency to send him a token for the winnings they make betting his selections.

The operators, who never post horses, post packages for the Triple Crown races and probably never sent him a box of cigars for the many people who come on the forums for his posts. The people who then pay for losing picks.

Look him up on google and see what comes up in the search and you'll see his pregame profile. They still market his nname and huckster his winnings. And a winner he is in more ways than 1.

I speak from 1st hand knowledge because we know one another well enough that when he asks me to do something, he knows it'll get done promptly.
    I ran this by him before posting this. So that should settle inquiring minds.
    Back in 2007 they promoted a free baseball thread that was doing well.
    That's when things started going downhill over there.
    Guys were doing well in a free thread and here they come dropping advertising in it left and right.
    It was also back then they were paying posters 250.00 a month to bump up the paid pro's threads.
    Just pointing out that them taking advantage of your friend is a habit for them and not an isolated incident

Martin Pedersen

I have several MMA locks coming up. Follow me and win!!! I am the hump from Puhrump.

Straguzzi

They break Rule #1 all the time: Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Vegas BLUNder at it again!Lost 5 of last 6 big plays!!

VR on yet another patented losing run as he has FAILED to turn a profit on his biggest picks the past SIX days!No worries though as he is probably putting the finishing touches on his annual Turkey Shoot so faithful clients have enough loose change left to buy gifts at their local dollar store for family & friends on Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-15-13 at 08:58 AM.

jt315

Lots of complaints from unhappy clients questioning VR's record keeping but not a word from RJ or Johnny. Sales must be good.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Lots of complaints from unhappy clients questioning VR's record keeping but not a word from RJ or Johnny. Sales must be good.
    PG on last legs. Gig is up.

Straguzzi

I need to look them up my next time out there. I want to put a face on a name...if you know what I mean............. Those guys should be ashamed of themselves......I guess they feel character counts for nothing.

jt315

I hate to see people lose money and feel bad for those guys but this irate VR customer's comments made me laugh.

He is still saying 74% his last last 27 3*'s. Lost 2 3*'s last night which brings it to below 70% the last 29 3* picks. This is exactly what i mean with this penetrating asshole. He advertises false winning percentages selling his bullshit NBA picks today! If i saw this oyster in Vegas, i would be tempted to just take the money he has stolen from me.

Kwc2000
    Kwc2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have several MMA locks coming up. Follow me and win!!! I am the hump from Puhrump.
    Not to mention that the forum is full of tool bags like the fake martin P here. Really you are that obsessed about this shit you create a fake account here with martins name and avatar. We all know at pregame your a D Bag so you come to SBR and create a fake account. People don't listen to a word this person has to say its not even the real martin Pederson, LOL WTF

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Watch a particular handicapper's record during a game. If it's a free play that's winning, they change it to a graded paid winner.

If they release a graded GOY type of joke play and its losing, they change it during the game to a free play. Fezzik does this constantly.

Its absolutely comical what criminals they are.

I disagree with ChuckytheGoat about them failing anytime soon. There are tens of thousands of young punk/gamblers in this country who think paying $25 to win a $100 bet is a good idea. That's their target audience and that crowd will never go away. Those punks probably think they've stumbled upon the Hall of Fame of handicappers - all on one website. Poor bastards.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by goirishgo View Post
    Watch a particular handicapper's record during a game. If it's a free play that's winning, they change it to a graded paid winner.

If they release a graded GOY type of joke play and its losing, they change it during the game to a free play. Fezzik does this constantly.

Its absolutely comical what criminals they are.

I disagree with ChuckytheGoat about them failing anytime soon. There are tens of thousands of young punk/gamblers in this country who think paying $25 to win a $100 bet is a good idea. That's their target audience and that crowd will never go away. Those punks probably think they've stumbled upon the Hall of Fame of handicappers - all on one website. Poor bastards.
    Maybe I am (sadly) wrong. Check out that list of cappers over there. I don't want to post the link! Talk about a bunch of busted-up barreled-in pricks. It's amazing!

Martin Pedersen

KWC..Good to see you posting. Major respect for you when you came out. Your picks speak for themself...gay or straight, it shouldn't matter.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Vegas BLUNDER sure kiss of death once again!

Knew i would probably be reaching for the Preparation H tonight when VR released Under UCLA(i had already bet Under in a teaser with UCLA before his infamous release)as a big play.Faithful VR followers absolutely hemorrhaging from the arse as he also released Phoenix as a bonus big play BURIAL!Now a sickening 1-7 SKID on big plays & SEVENTH straight losing day on big plays.Die-hard clients sadly awaiting Family Dollar's Black Friday ad so they can select holiday gifts for family & friends!

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by megamillionslose View Post
    Knew i would probably be reaching for the Preparation H tonight when VR released Under UCLA(i had already bet Under in a teaser with UCLA before his infamous release)as a big play.Faithful VR followers absolutely hemorrhaging from the arse as he also released Phoenix as a bonus big play BURIAL!Now a sickening 1-7 SKID on big plays & SEVENTH straight losing day on big plays.Die-hard clients sadly awaiting Family Dollar's Black Friday ad so they can select gifts for family & friends!
    It's truly amazing. Fezz & Co just talk. It has NOTHING to do w/winning. Just hot air and presenting an aura of knowledge/winning.

Straguzzi

I agree with what everybody says here. Again, let me reiterate. Those guys are scam artists. The whole operation is a scam on so many different levels, starting with the names they use to call themselves. As far as I'm concerned, that RJ Bell owes me money. There was another guy, Sawastea, a moderator like myself, who had a year package of VR. He wanted to renew it and those dirty bastards didn't want to discount it. He told me it left a bad taste in his mouth. That's the way he put it. He left the site after exposing those rotten penetrates in some forum posts. He also said he met that VR, and said he was a joke. My getting beat by RJ happened in 2009, right before he made his big push to bring in new forum-grown handicappers, which coincided with a ton of advertising to bring in that demographic I referred to in an earlier reply. That was just another ploy to pander to the young, bring them in, huckster to them, and fleece them. RJ Bell, at that time, was into this "out with the old - in with the new". Another pandering ploy. The guy is no good. And that Marco is no Italian. If he was, he would know our culture and act like us because he would have lived it for the 5 decades he's been around. Have a great day guys. Screw Pregame.
    Last edited by Straguzzi; 11-16-13 at 07:19 AM. Reason: word change

hallandale

That should be closed by the Feds for running a scam operation and other sites like this???

jt315

Marco continues to bury his clients with yet another college football loser plunging deeper into the red. What's his ytd? He'll never tell.

ant31
    ant31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5658

Been following Marco for the past month and have gotten buried. Was hoping he would turn it around but that hope has cost me more money. I mean the customer service on this aspect has to step up to the plate for clients that actually spent money on his package and then proceeded to get burned following his plays. But knowing pregame they will do nothing of the sort or maybe send out a $10 coupon. For the last 28 days he is 22-29 for 43%, -1800 for $100 bettor plus over $200 spent on a monthly package. Then on his forum on pregame he says he understand people want to com eon there to "vent". Its not venting people are actually losing REAL money and spent REAL money on your service. For example, If you go into a restaurant time and time again and continually have a bad meal and tell management, you think they would say oh that customer is venting? NO, your going to stop going and they would compensate you. Hopefully we don't have to hear lame excuses about bad breaks or bad luck or and could actually just see winning results but again doubt that will happen.

BTW Marco on OV 53 Pitt/UNC...he has been horrible in college so tread lighly

scottel
    scottel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7921

the standard reply is its gambling so you will lose sometimes......most of em its lose most of the time....VR has had 3 plus days in November out of 15......obviously he is way down but from his page u would think he is printing $$.....what I don't get is why same people keep buying , losing and then complaining.....many posters are much better than the paid guys

First ... 2345678 ... Last