jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Bets View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering, yes this is the "real" Blue-Bird. A few have already asked me. Fade, Follow or Flip the Bird....get 'em, folks!
    Watched the show for the first time last week. Nice week for you and the guys. Blows away what the "pros" have been producing. Bunch of marketers with losing records .

Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Watched the show for the first time last week. Nice week for you and the guys. Blows away what the "pros" have been producing. Bunch of marketers with losing records .
    Thanks, sir. Personally, I have very little good to say about Pros (with a couple of exceptions), but don't use them anyway.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Vegas BLUNDER's BIG play losing streak still very much alive!

After taking a one day siesta to regroup, VR's brainstorming resulted in trying his hand at a different sport by unleashing his first CBKB BIG play this season last night on Iona.Unfortunately for desperate monthly clientele Vegas BLUNDER's bad luck continued downwards with yet another BURIAL running his recent BIG play skid to 2-11(15.3% winners)& his unprecedented TENTH straight losing day with his BIGGEST plays!No worries.Vegas BLUNDER is already advertising a CFB BIG play & bonus hoops burials tonight for only $25.Key numbers involved in the marketing of this BIG play are 69%,65% & 70% WINNERS(LMAO)!!
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-20-13 at 04:12 PM.

jt315

Here is the biggest money burner at Pregame's response to questions about his ytd record.
    He does a good job dancing around the question like talking about how successful he's been for 20 years. He would be homeless without his income from selling picks. What a CLOWN !!

One of the reasons I decided to stick with Pregame when I was given the ultimatum by another leading site to either part with Pregame or part with that site is because
    of the transparency offered by Johnny and RJ. Nothing is hidden at pregame and that's the way I like it. All of my plays since I began with Pregame are listed on these pages. Have at it if you wish to see how I have done. I have been in the business of handicapping and betting for more than 20 years...my entire adult life. Suffice it to say, I have had winning seasons and losing seasons...more winners, by a long-shot, than losers, by the way,
    otherwise I would not have the longevity I have enjoyed. And the next time I meet a
    handicapper/bettor who has been in the business for a decade or more and has not had a losing year will be the first time. Thanks for your time and thanks for following.
    Best of Luck on all future wagers! - Scott Spreitzer.

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

Unless someone tells me otherwise, I'm pretty sure most of these guys barely scrape by as "middle class" in this country. I think Fezzik made some dough as an actuary right out of college, but i doubt he's rich either. I read that Fezzik bought Jonathan Ogden's house in Vegas and he paid $1mil more than its already worth. They're all a bunch of lazy blowjobs that don't want to work a real job.

As been said a bunch in this thread, its all about marketing with these blowhards. None of them are any good and I wouldn't waste a penny on any of them.

megamillionslose

Vegas BLUNDER's Wonderful Wednesday $25 package included a patented REVERSE SWEEP!

Just when VR's faithful clientele prayed to Jesus that the losing skid on his BIGGEST plays would soon be over because no PAID tout could possibly be that FUTILE for that long the unthinkable happened on Wednesday night!The patented Vegas BLUNDER REVERSE SWEEP going 0-4!BIG PLAY BURIALS now on a 2-12(14.2% winners)losing skid & an unprecedented ELEVENTH straight losing day with his biggest picks!No worries.BLUNDER will soon be swearing vengeance on the bookies Thursday night with probably another special package including multiple BAIL OUT BOMBS as he'll be working his fingers to the bone furiously texting back & forth with his numerous wiseguy sources.You'll be "NEVER BETTER" if you join the MASTER of BIG PLAY DISASTER on his Tremendous Thursday discounted package!

P.S. Overnight comment from yet another satisfied BLUNDER client: "Ya brutal night -1000$. Last three times I bought picks on this site I am a combined 1 win and 11 losses. Wtf I'm done on this site I can't do worse!!"
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 11-21-13 at 09:11 AM.

jkjkjk
    jkjkjk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Vegas runner worst

jt315

LOL Mega- If some of his clients find him he's going to have to live up to his name.

hallandale
    hallandale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11008

Ask da fat man or ding dong JR Bell for your money back. Those scam artist

selliott
    selliott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3795

Marketing In action:

VRs Winstreaks from 11/20:
    Premiums = 59% on the L/610+ plays
    3* MAX = 65% on 45 Bets in 2013
    PRIME-TIME 3* = 69% on L/29..65% Season
    8-1 on L/9 MNF PRIME-TIME 3*s
    7-3 (70%) on L/10 NBA-CBB Premium Plays

Today it is this:

• Premiums = 58% on the L/615+ Plays
    • 3* MAX = 65% on 45 Bets in 2013
    • PRIME-TIME 3* = 67% on L/30..63% Season
    • 8-1 on L/9 MNF PRIME-TIME 3*s

How did his PRIME-TIME #3*'s go from "69% on L/29" to "67% on L/30" (a Win one would assume), but his Season go from 65% to 63%? Was the 65% wrong before? Was that acknowledged anywhere?

selliott
    selliott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3795

Now on twitter VR bumps his win percentage to 59% over the L/615.

Here is the tweet:
    "Bottom line..the goal's to his 550 out of every 1000 and #LIFEisGOOD..Right now we're over 59% on L/615+ Premiums and on pace to beat it..

Seems small, but
    58% of 615 plays is 356.7 wins
    59% of 615 plays is 362.85 wins

So that 1% is 6 wins (rounded both up), and remember he says on twitter it is OVER 59% so that would be 7 or 8 wins.

MARKETING MATTERS - THE TRUTH CAN BE BENT.

scottel
    scottel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7921

four winning days in NOV...4!...out of 20.....and one of those was +55 bucks... -2920 last 5 days ....getting ugly

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

I just can't stand Vegas Runners arrogant attitude on the radio.

The guy pretends to know so much but continues to lose.

hallandale

Feds will close the doors soon if Pregame keeps up these shenanigans . Lots of complaints !!!!

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think VR's old forum name was Ace. Go back and read his old posts before Pregame. Dude was always whoring.

megamillionslose

Vegas BLUNDER starts brand new BIG play losing streak!

Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while!VR finally ended his unprecedented ELEVEN day losing streak on his biggest picks Thursday night but unfortunately the clock struck Midnight on Friday as once again desperate clients were reaching for the Ol' Preparation H as his Friday BIG pick crashed & burned by double digits!Vegas BLUNDER's biggest picks are now on a 3-13(18.75% winners)losing skid registering TWELVE losing days out of the last 13!No worries.BLUNDER has both shotgun barrels loaded for the weekend because he is already hawking Saturday & Sunday's biggest picks package for only $25 & $29 respectively.

P.S. BLUNDER's annual turkey shoot only a few days away

clook4545
    clook4545's Avatar Become A Pro!

RJ + VR = 2 men in ______ together.

jt315

Scott Spreitzer continues his horrendous 2013 with a GOY loser on Iowa. Still no reply from Scott to his customers about his ytd record. I'm sure there will be another big play locked and loaded for tomorrow.

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Scott Spreitzer continues his horrendous 2013 with a GOY loser on Iowa. Still no reply from Scott to his customers about his ytd record. I'm sure there will be another big play locked and loaded for tomorrow.

His ytd till yesterday was -155 units lmao

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    His ytd till yesterday was -155 units lmao
    Look at his response to a ytd record question from a poster.
    Oh really ? How about the rest of the year ? What a douche.

11/20

Shak - Since the weekend: 11-4 last 4 days. 13 units. 2 NBA plays tonight where we're 12-6 in November and 124-90 with my last 214. 63% CFB run L5 weeks of October. 18-9 November basketball, overall, including 67% NBA.

Straguzzi
    Straguzzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7218

I was reminiscing about my battle with Harry Begg. That classless clown who upon my asking him to post horse positions immediately got smart with me on their horse forum board. Anyhow, this fool would patronize all these guys you all mention. He'd always refer to them like they were all it and them some. I'll give his this; he has a lot in common with them. They're losers just like him.

Bruno Bets
    Bruno Bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Quote Originally Posted by Straguzzi View Post
    I was reminiscing about my battle with Harry Begg. That classless clown who upon my asking him to post horse positions immediately got smart with me on their horse forum board. Anyhow, this fool would patronize all these guys you all mention. He'd always refer to them like they were all it and them some. I'll give his this; he has a lot in common with them. They're losers just like him.
    Very aggrivating, wasn't he? Wonder what UserID he's currently hiding under? I have my suspicions......LOL

Good luck this fine Sunday, Straguzzi. Go Ravens!

ScamArtist
    [Too Long]
    ScamArtist's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6779

Pregame was a great site years back when they had Jumperjack, Matty O'Shea, Goodfella (before he went tout), Ruckus, Floridachad, Picsix, and guys like that.
    You could automatically fade Stew, DenverMoney, and...there was another guy but I can't remember his name. He was always on tilt. Can't remember his name, but he was a great fade.

goirishgo
    goirishgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10821

There is only 1 reason to go to their forum/website. It is The Boys "underdog game of the week" in the forum.

He wins year after year and its free.

He won the SuperContest in 2004 and he never became a scumbag tout.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by goirishgo View Post
    Unless someone tells me otherwise, I'm pretty sure most of these guys barely scrape by as "middle class" in this country. I think Fezzik made some dough as an actuary right out of college, but i doubt he's rich either. I read that Fezzik bought Jonathan Ogden's house in Vegas and he paid $1mil more than its already worth. They're all a bunch of lazy blowjobs that don't want to work a real job.

As been said a bunch in this thread, its all about marketing with these blowhards. None of them are any good and I wouldn't waste a penny on any of them.
    Spot-on. All the PG guys (except Fezzik) would be panhandling, if not for that site. This way they beg for $ and just keep it.

hallandale

They all had the pats last nite. They will be bragging about that got lucky????

apurvaas

Updated Record for Pregame "so called" pros

Since Jan 1st 2013 till today: (includes all sports paid picks only) (free plays and future bets given out in forums are not included) 1u= $100 (the unit pregame uses...)

I think only GF and essler (bad stretch in past month but quickly recovering) are worth spending any money on! Stay far away from other so called pros..

Leonard +4.23U
    Essler +0.86U
    GF +12.74U
    Shaker -7.33U
    Marco -73.53U
    Scott -149.23U (The worst tout pregame has)
    Nover -41.66U
    VR -27.42U

hallandale

Stay away From all of them. Not worth 200 a month?

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Listened to VR on some Vegas radio show this afternoon. Kept going on about how the squares are all over the 49ers and that he is on Washington +5. He also made sure to tell people to add 10-25% of a unit on the moneyline.

He always sounds so sure of himself and that anybody betting against what he believes is the right side is not very smart.

megamillionslose

Vegas BLUNDER used up all his luck with CT on Saturday & Patriots Sunday

Unfortunately for VR's desperate monthly clients the blind hog failed again to find any acorns on Monday night as he delivered two big play BURIALS with WA & Under Edmonton crapping the bed hard!Vegas BLUNDER's biggest picks now on a short-term skid of 5-16(23.8% winners)with FOURTEEN losing days out of the last 16!No worries.BLUNDER already has at least one BAIL OUT bomb in the pipeline for Tuesday night & as an added bonus he is already working his arse off on his annual turkey(if you didn't already figure out prospective clients are the intended victims)shoot for Thursday

shackfu99
    Update your status
    shackfu99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

Look at his response to a ytd record question from a poster.
    Oh really ? How about the rest of the year ? What a douche.

11/20

Shak - Since the weekend: 11-4 last 4 days. 13 units. 2 NBA plays tonight where we're 12-6 in November and 124-90 with my last 214. 63% CFB run L5 weeks of October. 18-9 November basketball, overall, including 67% NBA.
    All I said is that I hadn't updated him since Friday. He came back with all this...um OK.

Shelbycatz
    Shelbycatz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really hate this f ing lazy pieces of shit it's getting old my cat could go 2 and 1

1fastmr2
    1fastmr2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6098

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    Since Jan 1st 2013 till today: (includes all sports paid picks only) (free plays and future bets given out in forums are not included) 1u= $100 (the unit pregame uses...)

I think only GF and essler (bad stretch in past month but quickly recovering) are worth spending any money on! Stay far away from other so called pros..

Leonard +4.23U
    Essler +0.86U
    GF +12.74U
    Shaker -7.33U
    Marco -73.53U
    Scott -149.23U (The worst tout pregame has)
    Nover -41.66U
    VR -27.42U

Someone should post Scott plays and fade that guy....

apurvaas

Record till Dec 1st

Leonard -2.97U
    Essler -11.94
    GF +4.94U
    Shaker +5.48
    Marco -79.03U
    Scott -171.48U (The worst tout pregame has)
    Nover -49.86
    VR -16.42U

This is up to date 100% accurate till Dec 1st! What "THEY" advertise is a marketing ploy! these are the actual numbers.

megamillionslose

Vegas BLUNDER's big play turkey shoot weekend buried faithful clients yet again!

After cluelessly believing UNLV was a huge steam move(Right Angle Sports biggest pick on 11/26)& releasing it as his big play late causing some clients to lose at +1.5, VR barely won the following night with his biggest pick on WI -6.5(Heritage was -7 virtually all day).That's when the MASTER OF BIG PLAY DISASTER'S luck came to a screeching halt with the start of Turkey Shoot weekend as Vegas BLUNDER proceeded to release a BURIAL on TX Tech & a lucky back door cover with the Steelers on 11/28,a BURIAL with Pittsburgh on 11/29,another BURIAL with Idaho on 11/30(graded incorrectly as a non big play loss by a Pregame intern)& a rare big play winner on the Bungholes & yet another BURIAL with the Redskins on Sunday night to cap off his FOURTH consecutive losing day with his BIGGEST picks!Vegas BLUNDER now on a 8-20-1(28.5% winners)BIG PLAY skid with a wallet busting EIGHTEEN losing days out of the last 21 on his biggest picks!!No worries though as Vegas BLUNDER has "NEVER FELT BETTER" as he has already isolated his DOLLAR GENERAL(you can finally buy your holiday gifts for family & friends there IF this big pick wins)prime-time biggest pick of the week for die-hard followers tonight at a huge $4 discount if you hurry,hurry!

First ... 45678910 ... Last