NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

This country has a lot of stupid people in it. It's basically what it comes down to. Plus there are so many different types of mixed socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds that oftentimes many people don't know their true identities (aka-they don't "belong").

As a result they feel worthless and crap like this happens. Not sure 100% if that is the case here but in most cases it is.

I really think in this case this guy was just an evil nut-job trying to make a name for himself and figured hey....huge premiere....I like the movies....this is my 15 minutes.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Yeah but the US has 5 or 6 of these, and all of Europe has 1 real one......The Russian shooting was more a terrorist type act

Something is really wrong in this country.....More likely a a lot of factors are fukked
    Yes, they call it the war of class,a direct descendant of corrupted capitalism.......................

barza01
    barza01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    NRA is the most powerful lobby group in the nation. Fat chance

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    This country has a lot of stupid people in it. It's basically what it comes down to. Plus there are so many different types of mixed socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds that oftentimes many people don't know their true identities (aka-they don't "belong").

As a result they feel worthless and crap like this happens. Not sure 100% if that is the case here but in most cases it is.

I really think in this case this guy was just an evil nut-job trying to make a name for himself and figured hey....huge premiere....I like the movies....this is my 15 minutes.
    I get all of this but I bet a lot of people on SBR don't belong in the real world but they aren't shooting up random people

Why do we have so many nut jobs that actually carry out the acts? All of Europe has 1 of these loner type shootings ever and I'm sure they have their fair share of less than ideal people

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I get all of this but I bet a lot of people on SBR don't belong in the real world but they aren't shooting up random people

Why do we have so many nut jobs that actually carry out the acts? All of Europe has 1 of these loner type shootings ever and I'm sure they have their fair share of less than ideal people

Stupidity. As I stated earlier a lot if stupid people in this country. Stupid doesn't necessarily mean you can't add 2+2 or be like Sarah Palin when it comes to school knowledge. It means they don't understand what is important in life....things like family, the little moments that make you smile or feel good inside. Having those one or two close friends you can relate to and share moments with.

In this country you don't see much of people valuing these things. Today in America, what anyone cares about is money and or trying to be successful in materialistic things or to achieve "status". Eventually these people begin to realize that this alone isn't what creates fulfillment in one's inner being. Loss of culture affects all people adversley whether they realize it or not.

Europe doesn't have this issue.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Go to liveleak and ogrish....tons a video's of russians and mexicans hanging people by there balls, africans setting people on fire....we dont do those thing here......anymore

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

Stupidity. As I stated earlier a lot if stupid people in this country. Stupid doesn't necessarily mean you can't add 2+2 or be like Sarah Palin when it comes to school knowledge. It means they don't understand what is important in life....things like family, the little moments that make you smile or feel good inside. Having those one or two close friends you can relate to and share moments with.

In this country you don't see much of people valuing these things. Today in America, what anyone cares about is money and or trying to be successful in materialistic things or to achieve "status". Eventually these people begin to realize that this alone isn't what creates fulfillment in one's inner being. Loss of culture affects all people adversley whether they realize it or not.

Europe doesn't have this issue.
    This is because education systems in the US are designed to teach you a false sense of meaning of life,all Yin and no Yang...........
    Points Awarded:

Extra Innings gave PAULYPOKER 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Inkwell77 gave PAULYPOKER 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Go to liveleak and ogrish....tons a video's of russians and mexicans hanging people by there balls, africans setting people on fire....we dont do those thing here......anymore
    exactly. massacres outside the US are easily ten times worse than these occasional shootings.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

3 guys 1 hammer go watch it tell me what country is more fuked up
    Yeah but the US has 5 or 6 of these, and all of Europe has 1 real one......The Russian shooting was more a terrorist type act

Something is really wrong in this country.....More likely a a lot of factors are fukked

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys I'm talking about US vs Civilized European countries like England, France, Sweden, Ireland, Italy, etc

I already know Russia and some of those eastern European countries are fukked up.....Obviously Same goes for Mexico, African countries, middle east, etc

But we should be compared to the elite if that's what we consider ourselves

Regardless, US still has a ridiculous amount of these random loner mass shootings

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

i went to midnight premiere of TDKR... after getting home late and right to bed, i wake up get ready and go to work...

first thing i hear is did you hear about the movie theater shooting for a midnight premiere of TDKR... FLOORED!

a lot of real messed up minds on this planet, and some of them sometimes decide to do the work of the Devil himself

thinking here is 1 more thing that will be used as an example as to why we shouldn't have the right to the 2nd Amendmt ...

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    3 guys 1 hammer go watch it tell me what country is more fuked up
    Has nothing to do with the country but everything to do with humanity...............

All humans are capable of these horrible actions,but Suppressing these urges are incapable for some,making these horrid actions intolerable for most to understand a human can be this evil...................
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-21-12 at 12:57 AM.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Has nothing to do with the country but everything to do with humanity...............

All humans are capable of these horrible actions,but Suppressing these urges are incapable for some,making these horrid actions intolerable for most to understand a human can be this evil...................
    truth

many don't understand the darker aspects of life and give some type of "how can this happen? if only I had a gun..." type of sheepish response. the human brain is capable of many things

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

is the theatre offering rain checks and refunds?

will popcorn refills still be honored if patrons kept their buckets?

c'mon movie theater do the right thing here

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Is Chris nolan paying for funerals?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

you know who the real victims in this are???

the guys in the coming years who are gonna fok the chicks that this james holmes guy managed to bang over the last ten years...

can you imagine how those girls feel right now? like if they had lost their virginity to this holmes dude?

NO ME NEITHER...

but I can imagine how annoying it will be for some guy to bang one of these sluts in the coming years, and have to hear her incessant weeping and crying coming from laundry room (I like to bang on the dryer so I imagine it that way) while he tries to make himself a foken sandwich for Christ's sake....

all guys deserve a little peace and quiet and a nice after sex snack after getting a piece...

so yeah THOSE guys are(will be) the victims, and I pray to God none of you guys ever have to go through tough shit like that

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

If I had a choice between life in isolation, or death - I would put the needle in myself. I have been locked up before, the whole 48 hr thing - and it was isolation. Longest two days of my life.

There is a way to make it hard time. Especially on a 24 year old near neuro-surgeon.

I can't last in jail not because of the people, but because of the alone time.

Waking up in the morning to hell every day for the next 50 years is so much worse than death, IMO. But as I mentioned - it is all about the victims and the victims families. If I was a victim, I would not vote for the death penalty.
    All people eventually learn to adapt to the reality they are given,if not they will simply choose death...............

In other words lifers end up being quite content in accepting their new world with open arms.........

Taking their choices away in prison to keep them from adapting, would be the Ideal punishment..................

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got back from the movie... fukkin EPIC!!!!!!

Go see it immediately.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    you know who the real victims in this are???

the guys in the coming years who are gonna fok the chicks that this james holmes guy managed to bang over the last ten years...

can you imagine how those girls feel right now? like if they had lost their virginity to this holmes dude?

NO ME NEITHER...

but I can imagine how annoying it will be for some guy to bang one of these sluts in the coming years, and have to hear her incessant weeping and crying coming from laundry room (I like to bang on the dryer so I imagine it that way) while he tries to make himself a foken sandwich for Christ's sake....

all guys deserve a little peace and quiet and a nice after sex snack after getting a piece...

so yeah THOSE guys are(will be) the victims, and I pray to God none of you guys ever have to go through tough shit like that
    Let me guess trouble picking up girls? U sound like the biggest douche woman hater on the planet.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    If this guy had been non-white, this thread would look very different. It'd be 90% off day at the SBR klan rally.

Instead of it becoming an NRA PR statement like it is, it'd be a discussion of how this persons racial culture breeds "animals" and how it's acceptable in "their" world.

A cross cultural embracing of violence (games/movies/tv/news) plus easy access to guns. Add into it some mental illness, and this is the by-product. It's horrific and my heart breaks for those people affected.

I'm not sure why but as soon as I heard this story this morning I knew this mother fukker was white. I had actually assumed he was a teenage emo dude getting bullied at school until they explained he was a college medical student.

Every country I've lived in other than the US has way stricter gun laws. And this psycho shit still happens. If someone is a sicko, they're sick. If they want a gun or 10 or tear gas or bombs, they'll get it regardless of legislation or where they live. Look at Norway and that guy who killed all the kids last year. I never felt scared when living in the US of someone shooting me. Because I didn't willingly put myself in the position to be shot. I don't burgle, car jack, rape, try to fight people, etc. If it happened randomly, ok I have crappy luck, but that could happen anywhere.

It shouldn't be turned into a freedom to bear arms debate (and I'm one who loves Canada's way of going about it more than the US). This guy shot a baby point blank. That says it all. He is a deranged piece of shit who should rot. It has nothing to do with amendments, laws or anything else.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I'm not sure why but as soon as I heard this story this morning I knew this mother fukker was white. I had actually assumed he was a teenage emo dude getting bullied at school until they explained he was a college medical student.

Every country I've lived in other than the US has way stricter gun laws. And this psycho shit still happens. If someone is a sicko, they're sick. If they want a gun or 10 or tear gas or bombs, they'll get it regardless of legislation or where they live. Look at Norway and that guy who killed all the kids last year. I never felt scared when living in the US of someone shooting me. Because I didn't willingly put myself in the position to be shot. I don't burgle, car jack, rape, try to fight people, etc. If it happened randomly, ok I have crappy luck, but that could happen anywhere.

It shouldn't be turned into a freedom to bear arms debate (and I'm one who loves Canada's way of going about it more than the US). This guy shot a baby point blank. That says it all. He is a deranged piece of shit who should rot. It has nothing to do with amendments, laws or anything else.
    You probably thought the same thing when you heard the VT story too though. So what the hell is the point of you even saying this?

Unreal. I give you shit in a joking nature sometimes... but holy hell, I expected better from you than a bullshit comment like that. Yes, 70% of this country is white, so if there is a mass shooting, 7 of 10 times the person will be white. The other 3 times it'll be something else. Just like the black that shot up a mall, the persian looking guy that shot up Fort Hood, and the Asian that shot up VT.

Now please apologize to the board for your unbelievably stupid post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

A cross cultural embracing of violence (games/movies/tv/news) plus easy access to guns.
    It really is shocking the level of violence kids are exposed to. I have never gotten into video games so I wasn't familiar with what the popular games are like, but I was watching a friend of mine's 10-11 yr old boy playing Call of Duty, going around Paris killing Russians or something. These characters that get shot don't blink and disappear, their brains and blood go splattering across the screen and they slump to the ground. Now there have always been video games with blood and violence, but the sheer volume of it in this game that a 10 year old was playing is grotesque. Simply can't be good
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 07-21-12 at 08:10 AM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You probably thought the same thing when you heard the VT story too though. So what the hell is the point of you even saying this?

Unreal. I give you shit in a joking nature sometimes... but holy hell, I expected better from you than a bullshit comment like that. Yes, 70% of this country is white, so if there is a mass shooting, 7 of 10 times the person will be white. The other 3 times it'll be something else. Just like the black that shot up a mall, the persian looking guy that shot up Fort Hood, and the Asian that shot up VT.

Now please apologize to the board for your unbelievably stupid post.
    Don't you dare judge me you chargebacking attention whore. If that's what you picked out of my comment, you're a nutter.

The news story here began with "a guy walked into a movie theatre in Colorado United States during a showing of Batman. He had spray painted his hair red, loudly declared he was the Joker and declared he was ready to destroy all those who believed in Batman".

Sorry pal but that sounds like an over privileged white emo kid to me. I was off. He wasn't a kid. He was a medical student. My mistake.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mainstream media nothing but a bunch of liberal Jew prikks.
    Remember this the next time Opie the SBR paid mod claims he only uses racial stereotypes to get a rise out of people...and how he's friends with everyone from every culture.
    Did he lie though?

PickWinnerAllDay

Don't you dare judge me you chargebacking attention whore. If that's what you picked out of my comment, you're a nutter.

The news story here began with "a guy walked into a movie theatre in Colorado United States during a showing of Batman. He had spray painted his hair red, loudly declared he was the Joker and declared he was ready to destroy all those who believed in Batman".

Sorry pal but that sounds like an over privileged white emo kid to me. I was off. He wasn't a kid. He was a medical student. My mistake.
    Please... this 'whites are serial killers and mass murderers' bit is old, unproven, and ridiculous. You just added fuel to it. And you can lie about my history all you want, Shari... it doesn't change the fact you are pretty much useless to this board, you don't bring any decent gambling information and the only reason anyone gives a shit about you here is because 45% of the posters here haven't talked to a woman in over 3 years.

Now go back on to another misguided assumption or maybe spend a little time on the tennis forum and call it a day, sweetie.

And where the hell are my eggs and french toast?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

What exactly is that lol.

shari91

Oh Kerry - muldoon's point still stands: If this psycho had been black, how do you think this thread would have gone? How many infractions and edits would I have to do because of nasty posts that had nothing to do with the topic at hand?

For some reason people feel they can be racist pigs on SBR despite everyone from the top down to little old me saying it's unacceptable. We shall see how it pans out. But face facts: It's much easier to pin things on those 3 out of 10 and laugh at YouTube videos of minorities then it ever will be when we inevitably see the vid of this sick privileged wanker shooting a baby point blank.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This guy chose this venue not because he knew his targets were unarmed but because he knew it would be maximal media exposure given the setting and the crime. Obviously smart but sick. He got exactly what he wanted unfortunately.

100%^10 sociopathic behaviour

Had he been black, this place would have been in chaos. Guys inner Grand Wizards would have been leaping out. Obama would have been drug through the mud for sharing a skin tone with the guy.

But as it is, the conversation has been diverted to gun control and how everyone should carry a gun
    Last edited by The Kraken; 07-21-12 at 08:17 AM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh Kerry - muldoon's point still stands: If this psycho had been black, how do you think this thread would have gone? How many infractions and edits would I have to do because of nasty posts that had nothing to do with the topic at hand?

For some reason people feel they can be racist pigs on SBR despite everyone from the top down to little old me saying it's unacceptable. We shall see how it pans out. But face facts: It's much easier to pin things on those 3 out of 10 and laugh at YouTube videos of minorities then it ever will be when we inevitably see the vid of this sick privileged wanker shooting a baby point blank.
    If you want me to defend or argue that SBR posters are racist, I have nothing to say. Nowhere did I say they weren't or that I defended racism.

But bringing up race when the crime does not involve race is STUPID.

Like was discussed previously, if this crazy asshole had walked into a black gospel church and opened fire, then we'd need to focus on his white skin. To even mention it when he shot up a theater which I assume had all different races in it is pretty stupid and ignorant.

Racism will die when people stop talking about it. Talking about it for no reason seems to fuel it.

shari91

Please... this 'whites are serial killers and mass murderers' bit is old, unproven, and ridiculous. You just added fuel to it. And you can lie about my history all you want, Shari... it doesn't change the fact you are pretty much useless to this board, you don't bring any decent gambling information and the only reason anyone gives a shit about you here is because 45% of the posters here haven't talked to a woman in over 3 years.

Now go back on to another misguided assumption or maybe spend a little time on the tennis forum and call it a day, sweetie.

And where the hell are my eggs and french toast?
    Dude you don't want to get into it with me.

I lied about your history? Really.

Bring it on pal because I'm in the mood to get it all out.

You don't want to do that.

And if you think trying to have a go at me is going to get a little maggot like you anywhere, I suggest you try again. It won't work. Your many usernames will come and go. Be banned and banned again. I'm still here.

GL with those 'bets' and that law school education you said you had started a year ago
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    What exactly is that lol.
    I think she meant barebacking...

PickWinnerAllDay

Dude you don't want to get into it with me.

I lied about your history? Really.

Bring it on pal because I'm in the mood to get it all out.

You don't want to do that.

And if you think trying to have a go at me is going to get a little maggot like you anywhere, I suggest you try again. It won't work. Your many usernames will come and go. Be banned and banned again. I'm still here.

GL with those 'bets' and that law school education you said you had started a year ago
    Me = Northwestern Law School late August
    You = online moderator

I'll be okay sweet cheeks.

shari91

You = online moderator

Yeah ok pal. Want me to pull up the posts when you said the same thing last year at the same time?

Dude - you don't rate in my world. Nor do you rate in most normal posters who don't spend 22/7 on here. In fact you don't even rate in theirs. But yeah, keep trying to start with me. Again: It won't get you anywhere. Have a debate and talk with some intelligence. I'm happy to discuss things and see different points of view. In fact that's one of the things I love about forums.

However listening to a proven liar and wannabe thief try to lecture me or anyone else on ethics or values is beyond amusing.

GL with your 'studies'. Keep up with the gender bashing too. And you wonder why your ass got dumped.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

You = online moderator

Me =

I can play the insecure online game as well
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

PickWinnerAllDay

Yeah ok pal. Want me to pull up the posts when you said the same thing last year at the same time?

Dude - you don't rate in my world. Nor do you rate in most normal posters who don't spend 22/7 on here. In fact you don't even rate in theirs. But yeah, keep trying to start with me. Again: It won't get you anywhere. Have a debate and talk with some intelligence. I'm happy to discuss things and see different points of view. In fact that's one of the things I love about forums.

However listening to a proven liar and wannabe thief try to lecture me or anyone else on ethics or values is beyond amusing.

GL with your 'studies'. Keep up with the gender bashing too. And you wonder why your ass got dumped.
    Right... call her and ask her yourself who dumped who. She might throw up when she hears your voice but after that have a nice long conversation, dearie.

And yeah, I'm sure you'll be here sticking your foot in your mouth when I post videos walking around Northwestern Law, right? Tell you what, Shari... put your money where your mouth is on this and it'll be interesting. What will you do if I can prove without a shadow of doubt I'm attending Northwestern Law in the fall?

First ... 891011121314 Last