ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Ever wondered why these kinds of shootings predominately occur in the USA?
    because bombs are harder to get/make than guns.

In other countres - they just blow up people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    And it only takes one day for someone else to lose their marbles and snap. I'd like to be able to defend my life. Case reopened. Now closed.
    So 2 wrongs make a right huh?? Weak argument Gambler..

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

pics from his adult finder profile

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post

Unreal. Those are definitely the characters who I worry about most. The guys who think they are better and more creative than everyone else and act like no one thinks they are funny or popular because the rest of society has the problem and not them.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

This guy looked like a nutcase he probably posted here

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    One of the victims was a girl named Jessica Redfield who I follow on twitter. RIP

She was in the mall in Toronto last month at the time the shooting took place.

http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/

What's up with this girl being in public shootings? So weird. Wonder if God didn't want her to cheat death the first time and set this up?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32538

I can't stomach this Nancy Grace bitch.

I have watched 14 hours of this madness, I gotta work in the morning.

Nash is out, peace all.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    This guy looked like a nutcase he probably posted here
    I think I saw that guy at the bash in 2008...small world

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Don't worry, picker. Herbie is a huge libtard. One of our biggest libtards on the forum.

He also smokes. Not even good cigarettes though. Nothing like Marlboro or anything. I'm talkin way off brand stuff like Basic or something like that.

Only thing truly worse than a libtard, is a libtard smoker. That's Herbie for ya.
    My dearest sweetheart Opie, apparently you got the wrong impression when we together in that country you called "third world"... My brand of choice is Newports - which, of course, is the same brand my libtard Messiah Obama smokes (not that I have a clue but I just figured you and your boy P-WAD could better envy my sad addictions if I threw in some clueless and unnecessary racial stereotypes)...

Thus in situations where quality smokes like Newports aren't available (as was the case in Costa Rica) I smoke whatever brand of menthol I can get my hands on... Regardless even if those cigarrillos weren't my preference they were still 10 times better than of those nasty phallic shaped tubes you put your mouth and light up (go down?) on...

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Gotta love race baiting. If 5 whites raped, murdered, sexually mutilated, etc a black college couple, I'd be the first one screaming RACIAL CRIME = MAX PUNISHMENT. It goes both ways.
    Honestly I don't really care to try and figure the motives of sickos as in my view someone who rapes, murderers, and sexual mutilates has already done enough to get the max punishment regardless if there is racial hate or not... Is your implication that what the white guy did today was somehow more dignified (i.e. because it was absent racial hate ?) then the example you keep repeatedly citing and possibly deserving of some leniency?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Honestly I don't really care to try and figure the motives of sickos as in my view someone who rapes, murderers, and sexual mutilates has already done enough to get the max punishment regardless if there is racial hate or not... Is your implication that what the white guy did today was somehow more dignified (i.e. because it was absent racial hate ?) then the example you keep repeatedly citing and possibly deserving of some leniency?
    LV, horrific crimes are horrific crimes. But the law does punish crimes that are racially motivated more harshly. Maybe it is wrong to do so since the result of a horrific crime is the same either way. You'd have to ask the people who thought it was necessary to punish hate crimes worse than 'non-hate' crimes.

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

This guy is not crazy. He's a regular guy who decided to shoot a lot of people in one go... We need to accept the fact that normal people can be killers too. Becoming a killer does not automatically make you crazy...

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    This guy is not crazy. He's a regular guy who decided to shoot a lot of people in one go... We need to accept the fact that normal people can be killers too. Becoming a killer does not automatically make you crazy...
    Uh, yeah, if the government is browsing this forum looking for illegal gamblers, can someone take a look into this guy please? Check his search results, home for weapons/bombs/etc.

Thanks, big brother.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    because bombs are harder to get/make than guns.

In other countres - they just blow up people.
    Outside of countries in turmoil, how often do you think a bomb goes off in most first world countries?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Outside of countries in turmoil, how often do you think a bomb goes off in most first world countries?
    Trick question - since the recession, there are no longer any 1st world countries.

Also - I would say as often as mass shootings in public here in the US. When was the last mass shooting/killing in the US? When was the last one in the nicer parts of Europe?

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    the problem is that only criminals commit murder

what we need to do is make murder legal

right now murder is ILLEGAL, so by definition, law-abiding citizens will never commit murder

but if we make murder legal, they you will completely eliminate the problem of criminals committing murder

COMMON SENSE

I agree it makes no sense to allow guns to be produced but to make murder illegal

it should either be illegal to produce guns in the first place, or it should be legal to murder people

many problems would be solved with this, and it would get support from both sides of the aisle
    WTF.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    I don't know if he's "crazy", but "normal" people don't do what he did. I'd be a little worried about anyone who thinks a normal person could do that. He's evil and/or ill.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    So 2 wrongs make a right huh?? Weak argument Gambler..
    I don't follow your thought process here. My point is to defend myself in the face of someone else's violence. Not to perpetrate violence unprovoked. If someone tries to kill me, I should let them because "two wrongs don't make a right?"

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Trick question - since the recession, there are no longer any 1st world countries.

Also - I would say as often as mass shootings in public here in the US. When was the last mass shooting/killing in the US? When was the last one in the nicer parts of Europe?
    Laughable.

Some European countries have never even had ONE "bomb go off" and zero mass shootings.
    Maybe you are talking about WWI and WWII. lol

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

My wife doesn't want to go watch the movie now..

Who wants to go with me?? I'll buy the popcorn!

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

In! I'd love some Mexican

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

im ready LETS GO ****A!!!! WE COMIN BLASTIN LAPHIN ****A!!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jTA4zkjG40Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I was serious.. You assholes.

WvGambler

Take a laptop to the movie Mayan and I will too. We can Skype during the movie and it will be like we're there together. I'd do that for you. I'd......do.....that......for......you.

Or we can FaceTime.

convick
    convick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3707

Not sure what you consider to be "nice". That nut in Norway killed almost 80 people last year. The last mass shooting in the US was in November 2009.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Anyone think the elevation around there can mess with some people's heads?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal. Those are definitely the characters who I worry about most. The guys who think they are better and more creative than everyone else and act like no one thinks they are funny or popular because the rest of society has the problem and not them.
    Whoa,you just described yourself.........

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Whoa,you just described yourself.........
    false

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

:

Speak 4 yourself Chalky. There r a couple of countries that can stil run surpluses....

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Laughable.

Some European countries have never even had ONE "bomb go off" and zero mass shootings.
    Maybe you are talking about WWI and WWII. lol
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_...ondon_bombings
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_Metro_bombings
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/03/wo...frankfurt.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ne-by-one.html <--- not exactly europe

How many more first world countries are there in Europe?

Considering the size and diversity in this country as compared to Europe - these types of killings aren't a US anomaly.

ChalkyDog

Since columbine:

, 1999 Littleton, Colorado, United States Columbine High School massacre 15[410] Two teenagers, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold open fire on their classmates on April 20, 1999 atColumbine High School, killing 12 students and one teacher before committing suicide.
    July 27, 2000 West Bengal, India Nanoor massacre 11 Killing of 11 landless labourers allegedly by activists of Communist Party of India (Marxist), a political party in India, in Suchpur, near Nanoor and under Nanoor police station, in Birbhum district in the Indian state of West Bengal.[411][412][413]
    January 17, 2002 Hadera, Israel Bat Mitzvah massacre 6 An attack carried out in January 2002 by al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades in which a Palestinian gunman hurling grenades killed six and wounded 33 in a Bat Mitzvah celebration, a traditional Jewish celebration held for a 12-year-old girl.[414][415]
    March 27, 2002 Netanya, Israel Passover massacre 30[416] Killing of 30 guests at the Park Hotel in Netanya, Israel, sitting down to the traditional Passover Seder meal. Another 143 were injured. Hamas claimed responsibility.[416][417][418][419][420]
    February 28, 2002 Ahmedabad, India Gulbarg Society massacre 69 During the 2002 Gujarat riots, a mob attacked the Gulbarg Society, a lower middle-class Muslimneighbourhood in Chamanpura, Ahmedabad. Most of the houses were burnt, and at least 35 victims including a former Congress, Member of Parliament, Ehsan Jafri, were burnt alive, while 31 others went missing after the incident, later presumed dead, bringing the total of the dead to 69.[421][422][423]
    September 1, 2004 Beslan, Russian Federation Beslan School Massacre 334 Armed Chechen separatists[424] took more than 1,200 people hostage at a school. 334 civilians were killed, including 186 school children, and hundreds wounded.[425][426][427]
    March 5, 2005 near Rehoboth, Namibia Kareeboomvloer massacre 8 Brothers Sylvester and Gavin Beukes murder the owners' couple of farm Kareeboomvloer and execute all witnesses, including two children.[428] The motive was revenge for a previous theft charge laid by the farm owner.[429]
    May 13, 2005 Andijan, Uzbekistan Andijan massacre 3000–3500 Uzbek Interior Ministry and National Security Service troops fired into a crowd of protesters.[430][431]
    March 25, 2006 Seattle, Washington, United States Capitol Hill massacre 6 28-year-old Kyle Aaron Huff entered a rave afterparty in the southeast part of Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood and opened fire, killing six and wounding two, before committing suicide.[432][citation needed]
    April 16, 2007 Blacksburg, Virginia, United States Virginia Tech Massacre 32 Gunman Seung-Hui Cho, killed 32 people and wounded many others[433] before committingsuicide. The massacre is the deadliest peacetime shooting incident by a single gunman in United States history, on or off a school campus.[434]
    September 28, 2009 Conakry, Guinea 28 September Massacre 157 Guinean uniformed security forces opened fire on a political rally trapped in the 28 September Stadium.[435]
    November 5, 2009 Ft. Hood, Texas, United States Fort Hood Massacre
    (Fort Hood shooting)
    13 Gunman Malik Nadal Hasan, a Major in the U.S. Army, killed 12 soldiers and one civilian, and wounded at least 30 on the base at Ft. Hood. Initial reports indicate Hassan was upset at being deployed to Iraq.[436][437][438][439][440][441]
    November 23, 2009 Ampatuan, Maguindanao,Philippines Maguindanao massacre 57 A group of 100 armed men, alleged to include police and private militia led by Andal Ampatuan, Jr., stopped a convoy of five cars transporting Genalyn Tiamzon-Mangudadatu, the wife ofEsmael Mangudadatu, who is running for provincial governor in the 2010 Philippine elections. She was en-route to the town of Shariff Aguak to file a certificate of candidacy for her husband, accompanied by his sisters, other supporters, and members of the press. The attackers kidnapped and later killed all members of the Mangudadatu group; reports state that women in the group were raped before being killed. Five other people not part of the group, in a car behind the convoy, were also kidnapped and killed.[442][443][444][445][446]
    January 8, 2011 Tucson, Arizona, United States 2011 Tucson supermarket massacre 6 One man, Jared Lee Loughner, attacked a group of people outside a supermarket in Tucson, Arizona. His intent was to kill U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords only, but he ended up killing 6 and wounding 19 – though grievously wounded (and despite initial reports to the contrary), Giffords herself survived. Those killed in the incident included United States District Court for theDistrict of Arizona Chief Judge John Roll and one of Gifford's staffers.[447]
    July 22, 2011 Utøya, Buskerud, Norway 2011 Utøya massacre 69 One man, Anders Behring Breivik, went to the island of Utøya on July 22, 2011, right after the devastating bomb in Oslo. Wearing a fake police uniform, he shot and killed 69 youths at the annual labour youth party, and injured several more. It is still unknown how long the massacre lasted. According to police logs, it took an hour from the first calls until the response team arrested him. The defenseless people had nowhere to run. Many tried to swim away from the island to shore, some made it, and some did not.[448]
    December 19–20, 2011 Idlib, Syria Idlib massacre 250–270 Approximately 250–270 people, many of them army deserters, were reported slaughtered indiscriminately by the Syrian army in Idlib.[449]
    March 11, 2012 Kandahar, Afghanistan Kandahar massacre 17 17 Afghan civilians were killed by U.S. Army Soldier Robert Bales.[450] Some witnesses have indicated more than one person was involved.[451]
    May 25, 2012 Houla, Syria Houla massacre 108 Approximately 108 people were killed with knives in the Syrian town of Houla. Approximately 49 children, 34 women and another 25 men were among the victims.[452]

ChalkyDog

If anything, other countries mass shootings are much more damaging or the shooters are much more efficient.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Kid had his apartment set up like a fuking mad scientist, had it set up for his neighbor to open his door to trigger some bomb or some shit

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

false
    As a matter of fact, after I saw Holmes had Tennessee license plates,I did not rule you out until you posted this afternoon.........

NYSportsGuy210

Massacres like this happen in Mexico and those central American drug cartel countries everyday too.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anything, other countries mass shootings are much more damaging or the shooters are much more efficient.
    Yeah but the US has 5 or 6 of these, and all of Europe has 1 real one......The Russian shooting was more a terrorist type act

Something is really wrong in this country.....More likely a a lot of factors are fukked

First ... 78910111213 ... Last