Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    lol why are all sbrs posters fat
    Gambling stress eating?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Because power posting isn't a sweat driven type of sport?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

lol why are you gay?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Because power posting isn't a sweat driven type of sport?

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I think that everything can be explained by statistics. What percent of the population is white? That is probably the percent or near the percent that these shooters happen. Didn't a black shoot up a mall a few years ago? And the guy at VT was asian? I don't think there is anything that has to do with race that has to do with senseless shootings.

Statistically, I do however realize that if I get shot in Chicago, there is a very good chance the shooter will be black. I know that because statistics do not lie.
    I'll let Carpe continue this one as I think you are beyond my pay grade...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Where are the guns kill people libtards at

Lunatics like this Holmes fellow will kill people whether guns are legal or not.

Get a fukn clue and learn to shoot you priks.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    lol why are you gay?

Do a "search other posts" for "Steel Rain". Multiple, "that guy is fat" or "I don't like his hair" comments. Unreal Opie

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I am pro-guns and anti-death penalty.

It is simple, I own a ton of weapons to include assault rifles. I love them, and no fukk will ever touch them. I hate the death penalty for one simple reason: these assholes don't deserve death. They deserve a long hellish long life in isolation, with nothing but their goddamn thoughts. Death is the easy way out, these fukkers will be begging to have a needle stuck into them after a few years of that shit. Fukk them.

Pro-guns - anti death penalty.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

interesting take chalky gl

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

It is simple, I own a ton of weapons to include assault rifles. I love them, and no fukk will ever touch them. I hate the death penalty for one simple reason: these assholes don't deserve death. They deserve a long hellish long life in isolation, with nothing but their goddamn thoughts. Death is the easy way out, these fukkers will be begging to have a needle stuck into them after a few years of that shit. Fukk them.

Most people believe in hell in this country though. So that means that most victims' families believe in hell.

So why not send the bastards to everlasting suffering as soon as possible? I say let the victims' families vote.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

dude we should organize an SBR klan rallly! Or maybe have a thread that is a "virtual" klan rally!
    Should organize? Maybe have? Just rename Players-Talk and be done with it.

ChalkyDog

Most people believe in hell in this country though. So that means that most victims' families believe in hell.

So why not send the bastards to everlasting suffering as soon as possible? I say let the victims' families vote.
    Letting the victims family vote would be a great idea. There is a sense of relief to know the bastard is no longer among the living - and if that is what they want they deserve to seek that relief.

On the other hand, hell is everlasting - might as well make his life on earth as hellish as possible.

If I had a vote - I would send this guy to the hole for a life sentence no chance of parole.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I will be purchasing as well as utilizing my right not only to beat arms but also carry conceal here in MI.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Death is the easy way out, these fukkers will be begging to have a needle stuck into them after a few years of that shit. Fukk them.
    There are plenty of ways for guys on death row to off themselves - yet they don't. If someone is sociopathic (which most non mentally ill chronic offenders are), they'll just adjust to the new reality of their environment and begin a new form of manipulation.

PickWinnerAllDay

Letting the victims family vote would be a great idea. There is a sense of relief to know the bastard is no longer among the living - and if that is what they want they deserve to seek that relief.

On the other hand, hell is everlasting - might as well make his life on earth as hellish as possible.

If I had a vote - I would send this guy to the hole for a life sentence no chance of parole.
    The case down here in Knoxville where 5 blacks raped, tortured, murdered, sexually mutilated 2 white college students resulted in the 'leader' getting the death penalty and the rest getting life, except I think the girl only got like 30 years. The victims' parents were relieved when the main guy who was in charge got death so I think that is what should happen. If it helps the victims, why not? Who cares what anyone else thinks? Unfortunately, the judge over the case was found to have been abusing prescription pain killers so all of the cases might get thrown out and have to start over from scratch. That would suck, it has been a long enough ordeal for them already.

I truly believe this guy would have killed them himself with his bare hands if he was allowed. The man scares me.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Is there a death tally where race becomes irrelevant or is it just irrelevant because he was white? Just like every anti-gun nut will claim this is due to assault rifle ban being allowed to expire and every gun-hugger will emphasis individuals being able to pack heat is god's chosen way if the guy had been black every racist on the board would have used the tragic opportunity to label blacks animals or monkeys and Opie would have popped in (at least twice) to show the value of his elitist education by calling him colored... You care to disagree?
    Hey dickhead im not an anti gun guy but this asshole more then likely doesn't own this weapon if that ban isn't lifted. To lift a ban on these terror machines is a disgrace.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    How come black people never do stuff like this? Its always some white dude
    Hard to snap when the most stressful thing in ur life is when the welfare check is a day late

That said blacks kill ppl for the change in their pockets all day everyday but the media doesnt categorize that as a "pointless crime" they say the motive was to rob him of his 10 bucks

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Here in Canada the government makes it so tough to get a gun, that it's not worth it. You can buy some pretty realistic air rifles though.
    I dont really think anyone needs an AR-15.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This movie already started off with a BANG!
    My prayers are with all those who were wounded or hurt by this incident, but this movie is going to be EPIC! Life imitates art. You're seeing it.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

People this rotten don't deserve to breathe. They don't deserve to wake up in the morning, to become Born Again Christians or Muslims, to have the tiny things that those slain by them will never have again, in this lifetime anyhow.

bettilimbroke999

Im kinda surprised this guy didnt waste himself Columbine style (which oddly is not far from Colorado Springs), guess it will be an interesting trial at least

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Hey dickhead im not an anti gun guy but this asshole more then likely doesn't own this weapon if that ban isn't lifted. To lift a ban on these terror machines is a disgrace.
    I'm not a big fan of flying... Strange that it never occurred to me to argue that planes should be banned because they are terror machines...

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Im kinda surprised this guy didnt waste himself Columbine style (which oddly is not far from Colorado Springs), guess it will be an interesting trial at least
    That is the problem with our society. This guy thinks he succeeded. He accomplished what he wanted to accomplish. The legal system will treat him like a human being for the rest of his days on this earth and he will never feel the pain he should. Publicly torture this guy for decades and then maybe people won't do shit like this as often. When you aren't torturing him have him locked up so he can't kill himself. People like this deserve NO mercy.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    People this rotten don't deserve to breathe. They don't deserve to wake up in the morning, to become Born Again Christians or Muslims, to have the tiny things that those slain by them will never have again, in this lifetime anyhow.
    If I had a choice between life in isolation, or death - I would put the needle in myself. I have been locked up before, the whole 48 hr thing - and it was isolation. Longest two days of my life.

There is a way to make it hard time. Especially on a 24 year old near neuro-surgeon.

I can't last in jail not because of the people, but because of the alone time.

Waking up in the morning to hell every day for the next 50 years is so much worse than death, IMO. But as I mentioned - it is all about the victims and the victims families. If I was a victim, I would not vote for the death penalty.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9575

Wow.

One of the dead girls, Jessica Ghawi, was involved in another public shooting just a month earlier!

From her blog...

Late Night Thoughts on the Eaton Center Shooting

I can’t get this odd feeling out of my chest. This empty, almost sickening feeling won’t go away. I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm‘s way. It’s hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting.

What started off as a trip to the mall to get sushi and shop, ended up as a day that has forever changed my life.

http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com...nter-shooting/

PickWinnerAllDay

If I had a choice between life in isolation, or death - I would put the needle in myself. I have been locked up before, the whole 48 hr thing - and it was isolation. Longest two days of my life.

There is a way to make it hard time. Especially on a 24 year old near neuro-surgeon.

I can't last in jail not because of the people, but because of the alone time.

Waking up in the morning to hell every day for the next 50 years is so much worse than death, IMO. But as I mentioned - it is all about the victims and the victims families. If I was a victim, I would not vote for the death penalty.
    I guess I'm with you... but every mid-evil form of torture should be used on this guy imaginable. The guy should wake up praying for death and live to be 80. Cut his hands and feet off so he can't off himself. I'm tired of this shit, nobody can lead their life without worrying about getting shot. I've seen 200 facebook status updates today talking about how they're not going to go see that movie tonight because of this bullshit.

bettilimbroke999

That is the problem with our society. This guy thinks he succeeded. He accomplished what he wanted to accomplish. The legal system will treat him like a human being for the rest of his days on this earth and he will never feel the pain he should. Publicly torture this guy for decades and then maybe people won't do shit like this as often. When you aren't torturing him have him locked up so he can't kill himself. People like this deserve NO mercy.
    The problem you have here is that the ppl who do these things simply are fueled with nothing but intense anger and/or deep depression where they really dont give a ****, in most cases these ppl commit suicide but occasionally (dont ask me why) they want to take some ppl out with them. There is little that can be done to scare a person that WANTS to die

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Truly awful for victim's families. The worst part of it is some attorneys will jump to defend this piece of shit just to get media exposure. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he tries to cop an insanity plea. I don't like the idea that our tax money pays to keep people who have committed horrible crimes and can never be rehabilited alive. When he gets put away the prison system has a way of taking care of people like him.

LVHerbie

The case down here in Knoxville where 5 blacks raped, tortured, murdered, sexually mutilated 2 white college students resulted in the 'leader' getting the death penalty and the rest getting life, except I think the girl only got like 30 years. The victims' parents were relieved when the main guy who was in charge got death so I think that is what should happen. If it helps the victims, why not? Who cares what anyone else thinks? Unfortunately, the judge over the case was found to have been abusing prescription pain killers so all of the cases might get thrown out and have to start over from scratch. That would suck, it has been a long enough ordeal for them already.
    That is the problem with our society. This white guy thinks he succeeded. He accomplished what he wanted to accomplish. The legal system will treat him like a human being for the rest of his days on this earth and he will never feel the pain he should. Publicly torture this guy for decades and then maybe people won't do shit like this as often. When you aren't torturing him have him locked up so he can't kill himself. People like this deserve NO mercy.
    I guess I'm with you... but every mid-evil form of torture should be used on this white guy imaginable. The white guy should wake up praying for death and live to be 80. Cut his hands and feet off so he can't off himself. I'm tired of this shit, nobody can lead their life without worrying about getting shot. I've seen 200 facebook status updates today talking about how they're not going to go see that movie tonight because of this bullshit.
    I fixed your posts for you so your in-depth statistical analysis doesn't skewed by selectively excluding data...

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This country needs to learn the difference between a tragedy and a crime. This is a horrific crime.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

PickWinnerAllDay

I fixed your posts for you so your in-depth statistical analysis doesn't skewed by selectively excluding data...
    I see what you're trying to say, but it is relevant to mention that the 5 people who killed the white couple here in Knoxville were black because it was OBVIOUSLY racially motivated.

If this guy walked into a mostly black church and opened fire, I'd love to mention his white skin because it was probably racially motivated. But he didn't, did he? He went to a public place and I'm sure there were people of all different races in that crowd. So his race is irrelevant.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I guess I'm with you... but every mid-evil form of torture should be used on this guy imaginable. The guy should wake up praying for death and live to be 80. Cut his hands and feet off so he can't off himself. I'm tired of this shit, nobody can lead their life without worrying about getting shot. I've seen 200 facebook status updates today talking about how they're not going to go see that movie tonight because of this bullshit.
    Move somewhere where you don't have to worry about being shot.

Nothing will ever prevent these things from happening. Not until you can see into everyone's mind........

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Don't worry, picker. Herbie is a huge libtard. One of our biggest libtards on the forum.

He also smokes. Not even good cigarettes though. Nothing like Marlboro or anything. I'm talkin way off brand stuff like Basic or something like that.

Only thing truly worse than a libtard, is a libtard smoker. That's Herbie for ya.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    This country needs to learn the difference between a tragedy and a crime. This is a horrific crime.
    Yup. Clearly but the media will use the word tragedy. There was a movie on Netflix called Rampage that is similar to what this guy did.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Don't worry, picker. Herbie is a huge libtard. One of our biggest libtards on the forum.

He also smokes. Not even good cigarettes though. Nothing like Marlboro or anything. I'm talkin way off brand stuff like Basic or something like that.

Only thing truly worse than a libtard, is a libtard smoker. That's Herbie for ya.
    Gotta love race baiting. If 5 whites raped, murdered, sexually mutilated, etc a black college couple, I'd be the first one screaming RACIAL CRIME = MAX PUNISHMENT. It goes both ways.

First ... 567891011 ... Last