Originally posted on 07/21/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
If this guy had been non-white, this thread would look very different. It'd be 90% off day at the SBR klan rally.

Instead of it becoming an NRA PR statement like it is, it'd be a discussion of how this persons racial culture breeds "animals" and how it's acceptable in "their" world.

A cross cultural embracing of violence (games/movies/tv/news) plus easy access to guns. Add into it some mental illness, and this is the by-product. It's horrific and my heart breaks for those people affected.

I'm not sure why but as soon as I heard this story this morning I knew this mother fukker was white. I had actually assumed he was a teenage emo dude getting bullied at school until they explained he was a college medical student.

Every country I've lived in other than the US has way stricter gun laws. And this psycho shit still happens. If someone is a sicko, they're sick. If they want a gun or 10 or tear gas or bombs, they'll get it regardless of legislation or where they live. Look at Norway and that guy who killed all the kids last year. I never felt scared when living in the US of someone shooting me. Because I didn't willingly put myself in the position to be shot. I don't burgle, car jack, rape, try to fight people, etc. If it happened randomly, ok I have crappy luck, but that could happen anywhere.

It shouldn't be turned into a freedom to bear arms debate (and I'm one who loves Canada's way of going about it more than the US). This guy shot a baby point blank. That says it all. He is a deranged piece of shit who should rot. It has nothing to do with amendments, laws or anything else.