OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    ron paul may-well be the anti-christ. proceed with caution.
    if he is the anti christ, then the anti-christ is the best thing that could ever happen to this country
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

It all comes down to "who do you trust?"
    I trust this man and will send another small contribution toward helping make him The Father Of Our Country.
    He does look a little like Ol'ABE, you know? Well, maybe, a little GEORGE thrown in for good measure?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

if you want to throw away your money, throw some over here. I know people who need it. That is all you are doing when you donate to Ron Paul. When are you going to understand that he has NO CHANCE of winning? Are you stubborn and/or naieve enough to actually believe that he has a chance of winning? Do you have some death wish? Is it your life long ambition to die for causes that have absolutely no chance of coming about?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

New Ron Paul Ad

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

And what does that ad say? "I have a plan, but I will not tell you what it is". This is the problem with Ron Paul. He says that he wants to beef up security in America, but he does not say how. I am all for beefing up security in America, but I want to know how Paul expects to do this. Will he use Troops to guard the Border? Will he deport all Illegals who have committed a crime? Will he deport all illegals period?

Then he talks about bringing jobs back to America. How does he plan on doing this? Is he going to impose huge tarriffs on imported goods? Is he going to give huge tax incentives to companies for doing business in the U.S, something that Liberals are dead set against? Is he going to do away with Unions, whose wages and perks have forced many companies to look overseas to build new factories?

Again, I challenge any Ron Paul supporter to do two things. First, lay out his plan in specifics, not generalities. Second, explain to me just how he plans to get these proposals past Congress. So far, no Paul supporter has been able to do this. Paul supporters are just like the protestors in New York City and other cities in this nation. They know what they DO NOT want, but have no clue as to what they DO want.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, and marcojuiceman

ABEHONEST

Thanks, Iced! Nothing better than a genius with "guts!"
    I feel good that I helped pay for that ad.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Again, you Paul supporters REFUSE to answer my questions. That is because you DO NOT have an answer to my questions. NONE of you have any clue as to what Pauls policies are, or how he could get them implemented them through Congress. What this proves is that you people are the LOSERS in life. You do nothing but complain about how things are, but when pressed for an answer, you have none. This is why people like myself trample people like you. This is why people like myself gain at the cost of people like yourselves. You people have no clue, and can be lead as easily as a flock of sheep. Your very purpose in life, indeed the very reason for your existance, is to fill my pockets and my bank accounts. All of you are complaining about this, but NONE of you have the ability to do anything about it. You are a sad group.

ABEHONEST

Gosh BD? You mean following a winner can lead us to losing? I don't think it works that way?
    Who did you follow the last 3 elections, if I might ask?

Ron Paul, when and if he sits down at the oval office and see's in person what possible problems are to be fixed, and, by using his methods, only then, will he dip into his Dr' bag and make the correct decisions.

One huge decision he's already told you dozens of times...the troops will come home as soon as the ships are ready. What other candidate has offered such a "simple" solution?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 10-11-11 at 09:50 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Again, you Paul supporters REFUSE to answer my questions. That is because you DO NOT have an answer to my questions. NONE of you have any clue as to what Pauls policies are, or how he could get them implemented them through Congress. What this proves is that you people are the LOSERS in life. You do nothing but complain about how things are, but when pressed for an answer, you have none. This is why people like myself trample people like you. This is why people like myself gain at the cost of people like yourselves. You people have no clue, and can be lead as easily as a flock of sheep. Your very purpose in life, indeed the very reason for your existance, is to fill my pockets and my bank accounts. All of you are complaining about this, but NONE of you have the ability to do anything about it. You are a sad group.

You truly are a moron. Ron Paul supporters are sheep? You are the very definition of a sheep. Always following the status quo because you are too simple minded to think for yourself. And then bashing others because they have the balls to stand behind their beliefs, regardless of the outcome. Things are rarely black and white, simpleton. Win or lose, Ron Paul's campaign will be a success. It will cause Americans to face certain truths that have been out of sight and out of mind for way too long. This country is a shadow of its former self right now and will continue to be until people like Ron Paul become the norm. People who are smart enough to understand what made America great in the first place. People who understand that America was founded as a country of the people, for the people, and by the people. Not a means for a select few to impose their societal views on others while becoming increasingly more wealthy and more powerful.

You are about as anti-American as it gets. Trashing a guy whose platform is based on liberty and restoring your constitutional rights. Regardless of your views on his policies as a whole, any true American should respect the way in which he has stood up for those things over the years. Or are you too stupid to make your own decisions in life and need the government to control each and every aspect of it? If that's the case, then move back home and let mommy feed you and tuck you in at night. The majority of adults are fully capable of deciding what to do with our own lives, bodies, and money. We don't need an outside source shoving their views of morality down our throats. Much less making those views into law.

I really hope you're lying about being a police officer. You're the last person the public needs in that type of a position. A bully mentality coupled with a hostile demeanor. A sense of superiority. Below average intelligence and deductive reasoning. There are plenty of decent cops in the world, but with your profile, you'd be a disaster in that profession.

Anyway, have a nice day. I have to get back to work filling your pockets and bank accounts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, and Facepunch

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why people like me are going to make people like you a thing of the past.

This is why people of principle are going to stand up to crush people that will sell their vote and ideology for personal gain.

I would rather be a poor man and still have my principles and would rather "throw my vote away". I care more about m country than I do to be on some sort of winning team.

Especially when the winning team preys on my fellow countrymen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

Facepunch

And if you are a Police Officer you are truly a disgrace to your oath with statements like :

"This is why people like myself trample people like you. This is why people like myself gain at the cost of people like yourselves. You people have no clue, and can be lead as easily as a flock of sheep. Your very purpose in life, indeed the very reason for your existance, is to fill my pockets and my bank accounts. "

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You people will lead NO ONE. Paul's idea of bringing the troops home "as soon as the ships are ready", is as stupid as it gets. What he is saying is that he is willing to sacrifice all of the men and women who lost their lives fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq for the sake of gaining a few votes. He is telling Al Quida, and the other terrorist groups this: "Just wait until I pull the troops out. Then you can attack and over run any country in the Middle East that you like. I will NOT get in the way". That is the thinking of a person who has no understanding of the ramifications that such a dumb statement can lead to. That is the statement of an Isolationist. That is the statement of a person who is telling every other nation in the world that you cannot trust the United States to defend you in case of an attack, if I am the President. That is the statement of a person who is stupid enough to believe that the United States can take care of itself, without any help or any trade from any other nation. It is rash, stupid, and shows a complete ignorace as to the way the world really works.

You people who think that Ron Paul is a winner obviously do not know the difference between winners and losers. You are the losers because you refuse to accept the obvious. You refuse to work within the system. All you know is that you are not happy with the current state of affairs in this nation. You have absolutely no suggestions as to how this situation can be corrected. No one answered my question regarding how a President Paul would get his economic package thru Congress. You people did not answer that question because you know that he cannot. So basically you are backing a candidate who is an Isolationist, and who has absolutely no chance of getting any type of economic package thru Congress. Now if any of you want to dispute those undisputeable facts, bring it on. I will shoot down any argument that you have. The problem with you Paul supporters is that you know that I am right, and you do not have the guts to admit it. People like myself are willing to work with the system to create change. You people are not. This is why people like myself will always be successful, and people like yourselves will not. You people do not have the knowledge or the intelligence to understand how to create change from within. When Paul finally gives up the ghost and withdraws from the race, or loses the nomination at the convention, who will you support? What is your plan B? My guess is that many of you will just stick your head into the sand and do nothing.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 10-11-11 at 02:13 PM.

ABEHONEST

BD, you still didn't expose where your winning votes went to in the last 3 or 4 elections?
    Come on, let's see if we respect your chosen winners from the past? If we do, we'll start following your advice.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

I've always respected ron paul more than any other politician because of his honesty. He also is not afraid to tell people his real plans. He is e just needs a lesson in reality.

video 1: iran can pose an "eminent threat" hypothetically theoretically

video 2: he destroyed rick perry. silver dimes are harder to come by than ron paul admits here. his points of inflation and mandates were both still made well.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

and who are you voting for?

marcojuiceman

Iran doesnt impose no threat who told you that??

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I voted for my wife in the last election. I wanted McCain to be defeated, but I did not want Obama to win. In California, we do not have a "None of the Above" option or I would have voted that way. So the only other option I had to cast a "protest" vote was to vote for my wife. I voted for Bush in the previous two elections. Before that, I voted for Ronald Reagan twice, George H. Bush twice, and Ross Perot once. Does that go back far enough for you?

Now Abe, answer my question. How does a President Paul get his radical economic package passed thru Congress? I am looking forward to hearing your response, and plese do not duck the question, like all of the other Paul supporters have.

marcojuiceman

Well Bring it?? BD im a Ron Paul supporter

marcojuiceman

You voted for Bush twice what a crop? why didnt you vote for Obama they both are the same

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Well Bring it?? BD im a Ron Paul supporter
    Then answer my question. How does a President Paul get his economic package thru Congress? Just explain that to me. Answer the question. I believe that there is a better chance of it snowing in Los Angeles tomorrow than there is of Paul ever passing his econnomic plan thru Congress.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

marcojuiceman

Then answer my question. How does a President Paul get his economic package thru Congress? Just explain that to me. Answer the question. I believe that there is a better chance of it snowing in Los Angeles tomorrow than there is of Paul ever passing his econnomic plan thru Congress.
    Maybe you have not been watching lately but isnt there a OWS Protest going on and the people are tired and fed up with Congress.. Do you hear the chants "End the Fed", "End the Wars" going on. Congress knows if they dont do more of what the people want they will lose their seat.. The people have spoken and Paul message is now clear to the Vets and young people.. All this must end

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    Maybe you have not been watching lately but isnt there a OWS Protest going on and the people are tired and fed up with Congress.. Do you hear the chants "End the Fed", "End the Wars" going on. Congress knows if they dont do more of what the people want they will lose their seat.. The people have spoken and Paul message is now clear to the Vets and young people.. All this must end
    That is a crock of crap and you know it. There is no way in hell that anything close to this happens. I can guarantee you that no Democrat will back Paul's plan. That automatically kills it in the Senate. Next, Bohener and Pelosi will NEVER be defeated in an election bid, and one of them will be the next Speaker of the House. That kills any Paul economic plan in the House. If you think that people are actually going to be affected by a bunch of protestors that do not even know what they were protesting about, you are so far out of it that you are on another planet. There is absolutely NO WAY that Paul backers can gain control of Congress. Please do not hand me this crap about Congressmen and Senators being worried about losing their jobs because a bunch of rag-tag know-nothing young adults are complaining about things they have no clue about. The ONLY thing that is going to end is Paul's campaing, and it is going to end in defeat. He will not even be around Congress next year to spew his garbage. If you honestly believe that Paul has a chance of being elected President in 2012, I have some beach front property in Kansas to sell you. How dumb can you people possibly be?

The latest polls show Paul at between 6 and 9% nationally. He is 5th in Iowa, with 12%. The leader has 21.7% He is 3rd in New Hampshire, with 11.7%. The leader has 40.0% He is 7th in South Carolina with 4.3% The leader has 32.7%. He is 4th in Virginia with 9%. The leader has 21%. Just where are the votes going to come from? He will be destroyed in all of the Southern Primaries, and will NOT win a single primary or caucus. So how does he get the nomination?
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 10-11-11 at 05:22 PM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I have to say the he does not have a chance.

That being said if you vote for anyone else you don't understand personal freedom, economics, or are just plain stupid.

We are going to continue the path of self destruction, until the weak masses are subdued into forced labor camps and eventually it will be accepted that we are powerless and will die working to pay debts. Our children's children's children will never know it to be any different, they will think this is the way it supposed to be. History will continue to be re-written, and soon there will be nobody left with an individual thought.

"There is no escape from the mass mind rape." RATM

OmgUrMom

You people will lead NO ONE. Paul's idea of bringing the troops home "as soon as the ships are ready", is as stupid as it gets. What he is saying is that he is willing to sacrifice all of the men and women who lost their lives fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq for the sake of gaining a few votes. He is telling Al Quida, and the other terrorist groups this: "Just wait until I pull the troops out. Then you can attack and over run any country in the Middle East that you like. I will NOT get in the way". That is the thinking of a person who has no understanding of the ramifications that such a dumb statement can lead to. That is the statement of an Isolationist. That is the statement of a person who is telling every other nation in the world that you cannot trust the United States to defend you in case of an attack, if I am the President. That is the statement of a person who is stupid enough to believe that the United States can take care of itself, without any help or any trade from any other nation. It is rash, stupid, and shows a complete ignorace as to the way the world really works.

You people who think that Ron Paul is a winner obviously do not know the difference between winners and losers. You are the losers because you refuse to accept the obvious. You refuse to work within the system. All you know is that you are not happy with the current state of affairs in this nation. You have absolutely no suggestions as to how this situation can be corrected. No one answered my question regarding how a President Paul would get his economic package thru Congress. You people did not answer that question because you know that he cannot. So basically you are backing a candidate who is an Isolationist, and who has absolutely no chance of getting any type of economic package thru Congress. Now if any of you want to dispute those undisputeable facts, bring it on. I will shoot down any argument that you have. The problem with you Paul supporters is that you know that I am right, and you do not have the guts to admit it. People like myself are willing to work with the system to create change. You people are not. This is why people like myself will always be successful, and people like yourselves will not. You people do not have the knowledge or the intelligence to understand how to create change from within. When Paul finally gives up the ghost and withdraws from the race, or loses the nomination at the convention, who will you support? What is your plan B? My guess is that many of you will just stick your head into the sand and do nothing.

How many terrorists where there in iraq before we invaded?

Who were we defending Iraq from exactly? Also we can still defend nations who are unfairly invaded without having troops stationed there for decade after decade, you do realize that right? Do you think it really makes a big difference if we have 30,000 troops in south korea or not, as long as north korea realizes we will fight against them if an invasion occurs that is all that really matters. Then we also have troops stationed in other countries where it makes absolutely no sense at all..... Latest data I could find from a quick search was that in 2008 we had 56,200 troops in GERMANY, why? Also a large troop presence in Japan....

Last point, you say were going to stick our head in the sand and do nothing. I agree probably true, but can you please outline what you've done in the past to enable change in america's policies? Thanks

OmgUrMom

I voted for my wife in the last election. I wanted McCain to be defeated, but I did not want Obama to win. In California, we do not have a "None of the Above" option or I would have voted that way. So the only other option I had to cast a "protest" vote was to vote for my wife. I voted for Bush in the previous two elections. Before that, I voted for Ronald Reagan twice, George H. Bush twice, and Ross Perot once. Does that go back far enough for you?

Now Abe, answer my question. How does a President Paul get his radical economic package passed thru Congress? I am looking forward to hearing your response, and plese do not duck the question, like all of the other Paul supporters have.
    Do we care if he gets his economic package through congress? Not really, he probably won't be able to do so as you state. However he has veto power so at least government might end up at a standstill which I consider a significant improvement. Also he would be commander in chief so i believe he would have the power to move the United states armed forces as he pleases, correct me if im wrong.

OmgUrMom

if you want to throw away your money, throw some over here. I know people who need it. That is all you are doing when you donate to Ron Paul. When are you going to understand that he has NO CHANCE of winning? Are you stubborn and/or naieve enough to actually believe that he has a chance of winning? Do you have some death wish? Is it your life long ambition to die for causes that have absolutely no chance of coming about?
    this isn't sportsbetting, you realize the goal of voting isn't to pick the winner right? I think its more along the line of you vote for the candidate who you believe will best lead the country, or perhaps whoever will most benefit you with their policies.

OmgUrMom

Old News but not posted in this thread, Ron paul wins straw poll in DC

http://www.dailypaul.com/181856/satu...raw-poll-in-dc

Facepunch

That is a crock of crap and you know it. There is no way in hell that anything close to this happens. I can guarantee you that no Democrat will back Paul's plan. That automatically kills it in the Senate. Next, Bohener and Pelosi will NEVER be defeated in an election bid, and one of them will be the next Speaker of the House. That kills any Paul economic plan in the House. If you think that people are actually going to be affected by a bunch of protestors that do not even know what they were protesting about, you are so far out of it that you are on another planet. There is absolutely NO WAY that Paul backers can gain control of Congress. Please do not hand me this crap about Congressmen and Senators being worried about losing their jobs because a bunch of rag-tag know-nothing young adults are complaining about things they have no clue about. The ONLY thing that is going to end is Paul's campaing, and it is going to end in defeat. He will not even be around Congress next year to spew his garbage. If you honestly believe that Paul has a chance of being elected President in 2012, I have some beach front property in Kansas to sell you. How dumb can you people possibly be?

The latest polls show Paul at between 6 and 9% nationally. He is 5th in Iowa, with 12%. The leader has 21.7% He is 3rd in New Hampshire, with 11.7%. The leader has 40.0% He is 7th in South Carolina with 4.3% Hte leader has 32.7%. He is 4th in Virginia with 9%. The leader has 21%. Just where are the votes going to come from? He will be destroyed in all of the Southern Primaries, and will NOT win a single primary or caucus. So how does he get the nomination?

I really think you have gone off the deep end.

Paul would enjoy much more cooperation from the left than any of the other stooges in the GOP right now.

The "tea party" Republicans should also support him, since he... you know...... started their movement, and has actually held true to the ideals that they aspire to for decades.

no support?

Grow up.

You are throwing a temper tantrum like a 5 year old because every single GOP candidate aside from Paul is a complete turd sandwich.

Who would you rather have in office?

Al Gore's campaign manager from Texas (perry)
    or Romney care/ carbon tax?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I know I won't get worked up over anything until the FL. primaries or the convention.
    If Paul makes it that far, which I doubt, I will vote for him in Nov., a year from now.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I have to say the he does not have a chance.

That being said if you vote for anyone else you don't understand personal freedom, economics, or are just plain stupid.

We are going to continue the path of self destruction, until the weak masses are subdued into forced labor camps and eventually it will be accepted that we are powerless and will die working to pay debts. Our children's children's children will never know it to be any different, they will think this is the way it supposed to be. History will continue to be re-written, and soon there will be nobody left with an individual thought.

"There is no escape from the mass mind rape." RATM
    Interesting thoughts, but I heard the exact same thing 40 years ago. The fact is that the strongest survive in any civilization. It is the job of each individual person to put himself in a position of strength, be it physical, finaancial, or powerful. Most people in here deal from a position of weakness. Just look at the people in here. Moaning and groaning, but doing nothing to strengthen their positions. Radicals like Paul serve a purpose, but that prupose is NOT to be elected and destroy the economy of this nation. His ideas should be disected, examined, and the few that survive should be pushed by those who actually can get something done. Can anyone tell me the last major bill that Paul authored in Congress and that passed?

First ... 2345678 ... Last