BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunch View Post
    I really think you have gone off the deep end.

Paul would enjoy much more cooperation from the left than any of the other stooges in the GOP right now.

The "tea party" Republicans should also support him, since he... you know...... started their movement, and has actually held true to the ideals that they aspire to for decades.

no support?

Grow up.

You are throwing a temper tantrum like a 5 year old because every single GOP candidate aside from Paul is a complete turd sandwich.

Who would you rather have in office?

Al Gore's campaign manager from Texas (perry)
    or Romney care/ carbon tax?
    People who know little about politics should really keep their ignorant mouths shut. That is you. Show me a Democrat who supports Paul's radical economic plans. Show me a MAJORITY of Republicans that support his economic plans. Here is what I will do. If Paul wins the next Presidential election, I will cease postin in this sub-forum. If he does not, I will tear every one of you idiot Paul supporters a new ass in here. I will rap your uneducated tails around your shoulders, figuratively speaking of course. I will bash you fools up one wall and down another. I will point out just how uneducated, ignorant, and stupid you people really are. So get ready to assume the position, because your's is the first ass I am going to kick.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    People who know little about politics should really keep their ignorant mouths shut. That is you. Show me a Democrat who supports Paul's radical economic plans. Show me a MAJORITY of Republicans that support his economic plans. Here is what I will do. If Paul wins the next Presidential election, I will cease postin in this sub-forum. If he does not, I will tear every one of you idiot Paul supporters a new ass in here. I will rap your uneducated tails around your shoulders, figuratively speaking of course. I will bash you fools up one wall and down another. I will point out just how uneducated, ignorant, and stupid you people really are. So get ready to assume the position, because your's is the first ass I am going to kick.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Big Daddy, all I get out of your posts is "you can't change the world so don't try."

I'm just glad people like Ghandi, MLK Jr., Susan B. Anthony, and our founding fathers never listened to men like you.

Not even a Paul supporter here, and I'm kind of annoyed that you're being their perfect strawman.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

paul is dangerous and should not pretend like he is familiar with the intimate details pertaining to national security that govern important decisions and the US military.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

So who's going to pay these American soldiers overseas in the coming years? Someone is, or, someone else is other than us is going to have to because we can no longer afford to.

What is the simple logic, by the way, of keeping young Americans at risk in countries that DON'T WANT YOU?
    Paul has the strategy down pat. Bring em home, secure our borders and "secure" our country within our own boundaries and STOP making enemies out of every terrorist nest in the world.

We can defend the world's greatest super power from long distance. Remember?

Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    paul is dangerous and should not pretend like he is familiar with the intimate details pertaining to national security that govern important decisions and the US military.
    Could you be more specific?

Facepunch

Can't wait for Paul to split the vote so NeoCon GOP fucktards (that is you) can get back to the Constitution and true Republican politics, and stop serving themselves and special interests and start worrying about our dying republic and those that still believe in it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

Facepunch

P.S. it is the hallmark of mental midgets to attack people's knowledge and education on the internet.

You know nothing about me.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paul said he wanted to build national defense WTF are you talking about??

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3715

Why do you think he is dangerous? I assure you that Michael Moore is 10 times more dangerous than Ron Paul. He just doesn't know it.

OmgUrMom

im speechless

I hope that was intended to be humorous, if not you've got serious problems Glitch

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I will tear every one of you idiot Paul supporters a new ass in here. I will rap your uneducated tails around your shoulders, figuratively speaking of course. I will bash you fools up one wall and down another. I will point out just how uneducated, ignorant, and stupid you people really are. So get ready to assume the position, because your's is the first ass I am going to kick.

Uh oh guys, we got an internet tough guy on your hands, watch out.

If you don't support the status quo, BigdaddyQH is gonna kik ur Murika hatin' ass.
    BigdaddyQH, yes, we realize that Ron Paul's chances of getting elected are slim. (Though, I must add that Ron Paul is currently beating Gardasil Rick in Iowa and New Hampshire.) Ron Paul's campaign is already an ideological and symbolic win regardless of the electoral outcome. All of these bozos running for the GOP nomination are now talking about auditing and ending the Federal Reserve, and that's only because of Ron Paul. There are more libertarians now than ever, and the movement is only growing. Oh well, I doubt you're reading this anymore; it's time to go back to masturbating to Rush Limbaugh's voice or assaulting Muslims, whatever you do in your spare time.

Iced

Here's a picture of Ron Paul hitting the only home run ever in the annual Congressional baseball game.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    His idea's are to frightening to win the election. Still if he gets in the starting gate I would be very tempted to vote for him.

Wrong. His ideas are not frightening. Do you want to know what's really frightening? Continuing on the same path we've been treading down for the last 20+ years.

Paul says we should be a friend to other nations and stay out of affairs that are none of our business. Is that so frightening? If you think so then you also think that the founding fathers were frightening also since Paul took that from them.

I guess we should follow the same path we've been and fight more wars? Is that the answer? Because that is the path every single candidate in this election is going to go down with the lone exception being Paul.

Forget the fact that we can't pay for it. It doesn't matter to these clowns.

Paul stresses fiscal responsibility and wants to end the federal reserve and restore our currency with sound policies like a return to the gold standard so our money would actually be worth something.

Do you think any of the other clowns in this race are going to do that or would even attempt to? Only Paul will.

He's also the only candidate who would restore us to Constitutional government and our civil liberties. Can you name another candidate in this election who would even attempt that or who you could trust to do that?

What's really frightening is that this nation has apparently adopted a stance of being the world's policeman. We seem to think we can go anywhere and do anything to anyone and interfere in the affairs of others with no consequence to us.

Following this path will lead us right down the road to Armageddon.

Thomas Jefferson once said "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is Just."

That's damn right.

Ron Paul 2012.

ABEHONEST

Hey Iced, Paul would hit another home run in congress, if elected? However, you know this is a beautiful 2 party country. Take one of the two favorite poisons, stupid voters!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Interesting thoughts, but I heard the exact same thing 40 years ago. The fact is that the strongest survive in any civilization. It is the job of each individual person to put himself in a position of strength, be it physical, finaancial, or powerful. Most people in here deal from a position of weakness. Just look at the people in here. Moaning and groaning, but doing nothing to strengthen their positions. Radicals like Paul serve a purpose, but that prupose is NOT to be elected and destroy the economy of this nation. His ideas should be disected, examined, and the few that survive should be pushed by those who actually can get something done. Can anyone tell me the last major bill that Paul authored in Congress and that passed?
    I have to disagree. It is not "what you know" anymore as much as it is "who you know".
    The weak willingly conform to policies that invade their private freedoms.
    The strong are sharp minded enough to introduce new ideas, even if rarely or never practiced before. Think about the power of the entrepeneur. He can take a machine apart, dismantel it's entirety, and put it back together exactly like it was. Or he can change the way it operates for it to produce more, with less, for a longer period of time. Its only a machine. Call it what you want but it runs day and night, throughout everyones bedtime, consuming bodies and at least for now producing little to nothing.
    Last edited by cant call it; 10-12-11 at 03:38 PM.

OmgUrMom

Ron Paul highlights from last night

Last edited by Bill Dozer; 10-12-11 at 04:56 PM. Reason: fixed youtube ID

OmgUrMom

whatever reason youtube embed not working

here is link to his highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BjvuHuekq64

ABEHONEST

Ron Paul is head and shoulders above the rest of these candidates when it comes to facts and figures and fixes!
    They all have to be jaw-dropping in awe when he speaks.

I am very happy to see he indeed, get to speak his mind last night. I only viewed the part where he questions Cain on his Fed views.

OmgUrMom

It's amazing how the media dismisses any poll Ron paul wins, but when Herman Cain does well in the same poll it gets mentioned numerous times, with no mention of ron pauls result

The media really has it in for Ron Paul , even Fox News. Neither democrats or republicans want Paul to win since he won't support their status quo and is really more a libertarian candidate than republican. (smart move to run as a republican though as he has at least a better chance)

Iced

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    It's amazing how the media dismisses any poll Ron paul wins, but when Herman Cain does well in the same poll it gets mentioned numerous times, with no mention of ron pauls result

The media really has it in for Ron Paul , even Fox News. Neither democrats or republicans want Paul to win since he won't support their status quo and is really more a libertarian candidate than republican. (smart move to run as a republican though as he has at least a better chance)

There's dozens of similar misleading headlines and biased articles just from this one straw poll. It's kinda sickening the lengths that the media will go to in order to discredit Ron Pail.

Iced

Here's the speaking time given to each candidate during the last three debates. Even though Ron Paul is consistently polling as the third or fourth strongest candidate, he's getting the least amount of time to speak. I mean, Huntsman and Santorum have even registered at 0% in some recent polls, give me a break.

OmgUrMom

excellent info Iced

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunch View Post
    Could you be more specific?

To even think you 'know' its a good idea to immediately bring all the troops home (other than to make more money); that is an absurd statement/declaration to make not being intimately familiar with the details regarding what is going on over there.

of course our foreign policy should be adjusted and our position abroad should be reduced but it is unwise and unsafe to silently allow him to perpetrate such a facade: pretending to know whats going on.

plus if that was your plan, why would you say that on television?? these people that have died and had family die as a result of this stupid war will just wait until we withdraw and retreat and "cut our losses" financially. Then we will see if iran or iraq or north korea or afganistan/pakistan or cuba or china etc can pose an "imminent threat" like dr. paul says they can't (referencing a video i responded to on the previous page regarding this matter). hes the uninformed liberal.

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    So who's going to pay these American soldiers overseas in the coming years? Someone is, or, someone else is other than us is going to have to because we can no longer afford to.

What is the simple logic, by the way, of keeping young Americans at risk in countries that DON'T WANT YOU?
    Paul has the strategy down pat. Bring em home, secure our borders and "secure" our country within our own boundaries and STOP making enemies out of every terrorist nest in the world.

We can defend the world's greatest super power from long distance. Remember?
    War is expensive. We are already there. We need a strategic withdraw.
    Theres only so domestic security you can have.

Mike Crook
    Mike Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!

The tabacco companys and republican will never legalize weed. it would kill the tabacco companys people would just grow there own and smoke week like ciggs. I like some of Ron Pauls ideas. some are crazy. But no one will beat Obama look at the odds.. no one is even close,

Mike Crook

War is expensive. We are already there. We need a strategic withdraw.
    Theres only so domestic security you can have.
    Only to the poor the rich make money on the wars. there companys are banging out billion dollar contracts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OmgUrMom

OmgUrMom

To even think you 'know' its a good idea to immediately bring all the troops home (other than to make more money); that is an absurd statement/declaration to make not being intimately familiar with the details regarding what is going on over there.

of course our foreign policy should be adjusted and our position abroad should be reduced but it is unwise and unsafe to silently allow him to perpetrate such a facade: pretending to know whats going on.

plus if that was your plan, why would you say that on television?? these people that have died and had family die as a result of this stupid war will just wait until we withdraw and retreat and "cut our losses" financially. Then we will see if iran or iraq or north korea or afganistan/pakistan or cuba or china etc can pose an "imminent threat" like dr. paul says they can't (referencing a video i responded to on the previous page regarding this matter). hes the uninformed liberal.

Lol you are a real peice of work pal. Ron Paul never mentioned Pakistan, Cuba (they mentioned the cuban missile crisis but no mention of current Cuba), or China. So you must have got that somewhere else, can you please provide a source for your claims?

Also please explain how Iran/Iraq/North Korea are a threat to our national defense, I'd love to know. None of them could come anywhere close to successfully attack us, and if they attempt it, THEN we can deal with them. If you think we should invade nations because of the perception of their being a possibility of them being a threat to us then your clearly an imperialist and if you admit that, then i guess at least you realize what you are and are fine with it. I could at least understand that.

We already know that you believe that Ron Paul is likely the anti-christ, which shows that you are a bit off.

Mike Crook

Its funny how the republican cry about paying for everything, they rob the system blind start wars and cry because SS and medical cost are so high. Yet there the ones the run up the bills.. with there stupid marshall the world wars.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    Lol you are a real peice of work pal. Ron Paul never mentioned Pakistan, Cuba (they mentioned the cuban missile crisis but no mention of current Cuba), or China. So you must have got that somewhere else, can you please provide a source for your claims?

Also please explain how Iran/Iraq/North Korea are a threat to our national defense, I'd love to know. None of them could come anywhere close to successfully attack us, and if they attempt it, THEN we can deal with them. If you think we should invade nations because of the perception of their being a possibility of them being a threat to us then your clearly an imperialist and if you admit that, then i guess at least you realize what you are and are fine with it. I could at least understand that.

We already know that you believe that Ron Paul is likely the anti-christ, which shows that you are a bit off.
    i have not dismissed that as a possibility but i dont claim to know that he is or is not the antichrist.

he wants to bring them home from everywhere. all of these places and more are included in everywhere. I didnt claim that he specifically mentioned any country.

i dont think we should invade anybody. We already did that; now its time to discuss how to systematically bring the troops home.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

i have not dismissed that as a possibility but i dont claim to know that he is or is not the antichrist.

he wants to bring them home from everywhere. all of these places and more are included in everywhere. I didnt claim that he specifically mentioned any country.

i dont think we should invade anybody. We already did that; now its time to discuss how to systematically bring the troops home.

Only Ron Paul will bring the troops home. FACT.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Here's the speaking time given to each candidate during the last three debates. Even though Ron Paul is consistently polling as the third or fourth strongest candidate, he's getting the least amount of time to speak. I mean, Huntsman and Santorum have even registered at 0% in some recent polls, give me a break.
    Great discovery, Iced! I'll bet the media turns a blind eye to that "corrupted" news?
    What a fkd up country this is, politically!

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Only Ron Paul will bring the troops home. FACT.
    he definitely cares the most about it. the issue is whether or not he can/will do it properly.

dr. paul and rick santorum are the only guys speaking from the heart and being honest. that chart above made me sick.

however, you cant just bring everyone home immediately. how naiive can you be? we made some enemies over there and if you guys want to chant USA and act like everyone loves us, you have a very warped perception of reality.

this is not jump roping or a playing a video game. this is real life and the real situation.

First ... 3456789 ... Last