Originally posted on 10/11/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

People who know little about politics should really keep their ignorant mouths shut. That is you. Show me a Democrat who supports Paul's radical economic plans. Show me a MAJORITY of Republicans that support his economic plans. Here is what I will do. If Paul wins the next Presidential election, I will cease postin in this sub-forum. If he does not, I will tear every one of you idiot Paul supporters a new ass in here. I will rap your uneducated tails around your shoulders, figuratively speaking of course. I will bash you fools up one wall and down another. I will point out just how uneducated, ignorant, and stupid you people really are. So get ready to assume the position, because your's is the first ass I am going to kick.
Can't wait for Paul to split the vote so NeoCon GOP fucktards (that is you) can get back to the Constitution and true Republican politics, and stop serving themselves and special interests and start worrying about our dying republic and those that still believe in it.