BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Paul is down to between 6 and 8% in the latest polls. He is way behind in Iowa and New Hampshire. He is down to 5% in Florida, well behind Romney and Perry. He has 6% inn Nevada, and 4% in South Carolina. Basically he is a joke to the vast majority of Republicans. He is FINISHED. Why you people constantly bring up the name of this loser only proves that you guys are the big losers in here. Grow up people. Get your heads out of the sand.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 10-03-11 at 03:52 PM.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol bigdaddyQH, i'd rather fight a losing fight than "win" by voting for a muppet thats campaign is based solely on getting votes and not improving our country.

I believe Ron Paul to be an honest politician, who actually cares more about furthering Americas interests rather than his own. I'm not sure that can be said about any other candidates out there. It's a tragedy if America doesn't wake the fukk up and stop voting for people that have no qualms about outright lying to the american public. (basically the last 3 presidents at the very least, and likely more).

Keep on voting republican/democrat and thinking there is a difference, I laugh when people think democrats/republicans are actually in adversial positions. Then repubs cry about obummer and dems cry about george w. Lol they are almost the same fukking person. Vote for "change" hahaah yea right, just keep on continuing americans imperialist foreign policy and NOT withdraw the troops like you said you were going to. I could go on and on but who really gives a sh1t

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Well, I do!
    And for BigDaddy, who I actually like as a person but not his bias political views, calling Paul a joke is insulting to Paul and his faithful followers. People like me for instance.

This damn country is screwed up and you know why, basically? The fkn people who vote for candidates that represent the same old bs we've seen for 15 years or more.

Another thing, where are Paul's faithful followers, the ones that should have committed themselves to vote for Ron Paul by now, with the pledge thread I started a week ago?

Paul has the logical answers down pat! He's also the only 100% honest man running for all the right reasons.
    And that is, to help his fellow citizens with honest to goodness [some radical change is needed. too] changes in government.

Come'on Paul backers, sign in to pledge your allegiance?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You guys may take it as an insult, and defend Paul all you like, but if you are willing to throw away your vote, you have no complaints about any other politician. Paul should be tried for treason because of his remarks about the U.S. taking out a known Al Queda terrorist who is responsible for thousands of murders. This B.S. about him being an American Citizen is as stupid as it gets. I guarantee you that if any of you good U.S. Citiznes dare harm or kill any on in my family, I will have you taken out. Period. End of Statement. You would be a dead man walking. I have the power to do it. Ron Paul is the worst candidate in this field, and now that includes Obama. The man is a babbling fool. People who back Paul want to know why there are so easily controlled by the government. The answer is simple. They do not have the intelligence to come up with a workable solution to rid themselves of their problems. Like the protestors in New York City, Paul suppoerters rant and rave, and have absolutely no idea what they are ranting and raving about. Paul supporters (those that are left) are going to lose in the primaries, and they know it. The intelligent Paul supproters will take a good hard look at the field and figure out who they will support when the inevitable comes to pass. The losers who support Paul will just sit back and whine. Whiners are wimps, and deserve to be plowed under. Now which one are you people? Intelligent supporters who will look for the best alternative, or whiners and losers, who will sit back and do nothing. Only a dumb B**tard dies for his cause. The smart people live to fight another day.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BigdaddyQH might have a slight case of autism. Insulting Ron Paul and his supporters' intelligence while misspelling countless words and using the grammar of a six-year old is comical.

If the President can declare anyone a terrorist and assassinate that person without due process, then that means that the President can kill any person in the world that he or she deems a terrorist. Israel didn't assassinate Nazi leader and Holocaust mastermind Adolf Eichmann after WWII; he was captured, extradited, tried in an Israeli criminal court, convicted, and executed. The US government didn't assassinate Timothy McVeigh after the Oklahoma City Bombing, even though it was the worst terrorist attack in US history prior to 9/11, and "everyone knew he did it". McVeigh was tried in a criminal court and executed. The US government isn't going to assassinate Jared Loughner, even though he shot at a Congresswoman and killed a federal judge. Loughner will also be tried in a criminal court. By saying that the President can assassinate anyone he or she deems a terrorist without due process(including American citizens), then that allows the President to assasinate anyone without due process, including me or you.

I'm not going to bother refuting the rest of your unintelligible dribble, because it's the usual ad hominems against the Ron Paul and his supporters. I guess if you're more comfortable with the status quo and authority telling you what is right and wrong, then go ahead and vote for Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, et cetera. Whether or not Ron Paul can win is really irrelevant right now, he's creating a path for future libertarian politicians like his son Rand to become elected. And his supporters, including me, aren't going to support Mitt Romney or Rick Perry or the other establishment Republicans just because they are more 'electable'. A Romney or Perry Presidency means a Presidential administration nearly identical to the Bush and Obama administration. Ron Paul stands for actual change, Perry and Romney don't.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    BigdaddyQH might have a slight case of autism. Insulting Ron Paul and his supporters' intelligence while misspelling countless words and using the grammar of a six-year old is comical.

If the President can declare anyone a terrorist and assassinate that person without due process, then that means that the President can kill any person in the world that he or she deems a terrorist. Israel didn't assassinate Nazi leader and Holocaust mastermind Adolf Eichmann after WWII; he was captured, extradited, tried in an Israeli criminal court, convicted, and executed. The US government didn't assassinate Timothy McVeigh after the Oklahoma City Bombing, even though it was the worst terrorist attack in US history prior to 9/11, and "everyone knew he did it". McVeigh was tried in a criminal court and executed. The US government isn't going to assassinate Jared Loughner, even though he shot at a Congresswoman and killed a federal judge. Loughner will also be tried in a criminal court. By saying that the President can assassinate anyone he or she deems a terrorist without due process(including American citizens), then that allows the President to assasinate anyone without due process, including me or you.

I'm not going to bother refuting the rest of your unintelligible dribble, because it's the usual ad hominems against the Ron Paul and his supporters. I guess if you're more comfortable with the status quo and authority telling you what is right and wrong, then go ahead and vote for Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, et cetera. Whether or not Ron Paul can win is really irrelevant right now, he's creating a path for future libertarian politicians like his son Rand to become elected. And his supporters, including me, aren't going to support Mitt Romney or Rick Perry or the other establishment Republicans just because they are more 'electable'. A Romney or Perry Presidency means a Presidential administration nearly identical to the Bush and Obama administration. Ron Paul stands for actual change, Perry and Romney don't.
    This shows exactly how uneducated you are. How many times do Peace Officers gun down suspects who are American Citizens? Just yesterday, a man wanted in connection with several murders in North Carolina was gunned down by a SWAT team before he ever had a chance to surrender. Why? Because he was armed, and was perceived to be a dangerous felon. If you rob a bank, and I, as a Peace Officer confront you, you had better immediately throw your hands up in the air, because if you convinced a bank teller that you were armed and dangerous, you have convinced me. I will give you two seconds to surrender and if you do not, I will shoot you dead. Been there. Done that. So please do not give me any of that "Holier than thou" crap. Paul was dead wrong on this, and any intelligent person knows that.

Now you and all of the other Paul suppoerters have two choices, and ONLY two. You can move on, study the remaining field, and back a candidate that you think could do the best job, or you can sit on your tails, mope about the fact that 90%+ of the nation saw right past Paul and you extremists, and do nothing but your continual wimpering and crying. If you are really stupid enough to think that Paul has a chance to win the nomination and election, you should have your posting priveleges revoked. No one that stupid should be allowed to post. Which one are you? A Paul crybaby, or a person who has enough sense to move on and study the remaining field. If you are stupid enough to wait for Rand Paul, then you really are a political know-nothing. This is why people like myself trample on people like you. People like myself are prepared to play the hand that is dealt us. People like you prefer to sit around and cry about it, as they get trampled into the dirt, where they belong. It is all about the survival of the fittest, and you are obviously unfit.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 10-04-11 at 12:20 PM.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This shows exactly how uneducated you are.
    Notable words spelt wrong by BigdaddyQH in the preceding post:
    - suppoerters [sic]
    - facct [sic]
    - wimpering [sic]
    - priveleges [sic]
    - obviiously [sic]

Who's the uneducated one?

How many times do Peace Officers gun down suspects who are American Citizens? Just yesterday, a man wanted in connection with several murders in North Carolina was gunned down by a SWAT team before he ever had a chance to surrender. Why? Because he was armed, and was perceived to be a dangerous felon. If you rob a bank, and I, as a Peace Officer confront you, I will give you one opportunity to surrender and then shoot you dead. Been there. Done that. So please do not give me any of that "Holier than thou" crap. Paujl was dead wrong on this, and any intelligent person knows that.
    There's a lot of strong analogies you could have used to attempt to make a case for killing American citizens, but this is one of the worst ones. What you just described was self-defense, a doctrine where one is allowed to defend himself or his property if there is immediate danger posed to either. If Man X is pointing a gun at Man Y, then Man Y is justified in using force to take down Man X. However, if Man X somehow escapes and is later sitting in his house peacefully, the police aren't allowed to go in house without a warrant and kill a defenseless man. Self-defense and due process are both doctrines or principles developed around the 13th century in the time the Magna Carta was invented, but you apparently got the principles mixed up. Due process means that the government needs to prove that al-Awlaki was a credible threat through a judicial process. Such a process was never taken. Such a process is being taken with Jared Loughner, Anders Breivik, and even former Nazi war criminals. Subverting that process because the President says so is not constitutional.

Now you and all of the other Paul suppoerters have two choices, and ONLY two. You can move on, study the remaining field, and back a candidate that you think could do the best job, or you can sit on your tails, mope about the facct that 90%+ of the nation saw right past Paul and you extremists, and do nothing but your continual wimpering and crying. If you are really stupid enough to think that Paul has a chance to win the nomination and election, you should have your posting priveleges revoked. No one that stupid should be allowed to post. Which one are you. A Paul crybaby, or a person who has enough sense to move on and study the remaining field. If you are stupid enough to wait for Rand Paul, then you really are a political know-nothing. This is why people like myself trample over people like you. People like myself are prepared to play the hand that was dealt us. People like you prefer to sit around and cry about it, as they get trampled into the dirt, where they belong. It is all about the survival of the fittest, and you are obviiously unfit.

More of the same insults. Start your own cry-baby thread about how much you hate Ron Paul and his supporters. You can call it "Bigdaddyqh's ad-hominem thread".

ABEHONEST

Excellent intelligent rebuttal, Iced! Why is Bigdaddy so obsessed with his Republican candidates? So obsessed that he feels he must hurl those insults, because we have a different view?

No, I wouldn't want Bigdaddy to arrest me either. He's seems like a loose cannon?
    Why wouldn't an intelligent man [Bigdaddy states we're not] vote for the most qualified man, a man not into selfish motivations for wanting to be president?
    I read where our wars [ how many presently?] are costing our county 30 million an hour to keep fed, clothed and supplied. Meanwhile, our home base is falling apart. So, I've asked this question before, " where is Ron Paul wrong when he says bring our troops home, now?"

Furthermore, people with respect and sincerity, will not falter from a positional stand such as voting in an election, simply because people say, don't do it, or, you're wasting your vote. A vote for the best man, maybe the most qualified and intelligent, also, is NOT a wasted vote. It's the right thing to do when you honor the candidate.

Voting for Ron Paul is the correct vote, and too bad BD doesn't agree, but as they say, "that's politics."

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i just saw this deusche on fox news whining about how illegal it was to take out those traitor american al-quaida scumbags
    fuk him
    someone should take him out

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    i just saw this deusche on fox news whining about how illegal it was to take out those traitor american al-quaida scumbags fuk him someone should take him out
    I'm with Paul on this one, too! I believe he thinks the court system is the right direction to go, or either, he's against assassination of foreign leaders?

Like me, he also believes there will be repercussions from any strike against another country's leader, thus, further infuriating an enemy that wants to destroy you.
    This is not 1950, where we were safe again terrorists such as these. They are like a pack of army-ants and have the means and the motivation to secretly strike our country with WMDS. You must respect their religion and their leaders until you have proven without a shadow of doubt that they are, indeed, murders of Americans. Still, that is where the court and judge decide.

This type of action will definitely lead to another war down the road. Maybe a World Religious War?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Mossad did 911.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I have to agree with large father. Unless the media gets behind Paul, there will be no hope for him.

As a conservative Dem., what he speaks is music to my ears, but what 'bama spewed in his
    campaigns was music to everyone's ears also. Look how that turned out.

Repub's should be embracing 'bama. He's been continuing Bush's policies. If he didn't go behind
    closed doors and included the Repub's in Obamacare, we wouldn't be in this partisan mess.

ABEHONEST

Come'on Kelly, you mean you cannot see the difference between Obama and Paul?
    I know you're quite a bit younger than me, so let me clue you in; Obama is no Ron Paul!

He's been in congress longer than Obama's been alive. Well, almost.
    Plus, in reality when looking at both men, Obama's a car salesman and Paul is the Pied Piper of Texas.
    His mission is to rid our country of rats, just like the original Pied Piper.

rkelly110

I'm not that younger. "bama talked a lot of shit to get elected and is still talking shit.
    If he or Paul can't get the 500 over paid babies to follow what they want done, nothing
    will change. That's why it's important to vote in the right 500.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

testertips
    testertips's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

ABEHONEST

Double that Ron Paul statement!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

ABEHONEST

Make my day, Philly! And you did.

Find another American politician that can answer these tough questions with sound logic, honesty and sincerity?

Hey, there are none!

* Keep'em coming Philly..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    i just saw this deusche on fox news whining about how illegal it was to take out those traitor american al-quaida scumbags
    fuk him
    someone should take him out

He needs 100% of the gun loving, flag waving voters to even have a slight chance of winning the Republican nomination. And then he goes and says some stupid shit like this ^. He's done. It's over.

So much for being the smartest guy in the group. Even if what he says makes sense, the voters he needs doesn't want to hear it.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Obviously a very small minority of think they know more about American Politics and the way this country should be run than the vast majority of Americans do. Here is a clue for you Paul supporters. You are DEAD WRONG about the issues. That is why you are in the minority. If Paul were President, and I were running the CIA and just took out a terrorist that was an American Citizen, and Paul threatened to do something about it, I would immediately order a hit on him. Now again, you Paul supporters have TWO, and ONLY TWO choices left. You can either explore other candidates, or you can stick your head in the sand, try to convince other of just how great your leader is, and ignore the political realities of this nation. NONE OF YOU have the power to change the course of events. NONE OF YOU. You are basically a bunch of people dissatisfied with the way things are going. That is fine. You are also a bunch of people who refuse to be realistic about this. That makes you as dumb as the protestors in New York and other Cities. Unless and until you people wake up to the political realities of this nation, you will continue to be a bunch of disgruntled voters, dreaming about a perfect hand, instead of playing the cards that are dealt you. It is your choice. I control more votes than all of you put together. As of new, our group backs no particular candidate, but we have gone out of our way to show the voting public out here just how stupid Ron Paul is. We have been very successful in doing that. His popularity here is down to 3%, from 11% before he started shooting his uneducated mouth off. We have also gone out of our way to show how bad some of the statements and beliefs of other candidates are. Perry comes to mind, with his ridiculous policy about illegals and tuition in the State of Texas. That has basically sunk his ship out here also. So it is not just Ron Paul that we attack. It is all of the candidates. the difference between you Paul supporters and myself is that I can make a difference, and you cannot.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

ABEHONEST

Obviously a very small minority of think they know more about American Politics and the way this country should be run than the vast majority of Americans do. Here is a clue for you Paul supporters. You are DEAD WRONG about the issues. That is why you are in the minority. If Paul were President, and I were running the CIA and just took out a terrorist that was an American Citizen, and Paul threatened to do something about it, I would immediately order a hit on him. Now again, you Paul supporters have TWO, and ONLY TWO choices left. You can either explore other candidates, or you can stick your head in the sand, try to convince other of just how great your leader is, and ignore the political realities of this nation. NONE OF YOU have the power to change the course of events. NONE OF YOU. You are basically a bunch of people dissatisfied with the way things are going. That is fine. You are also a bunch of people who refuse to be realistic about this. That makes you as dumb as the protestors in New York and other Cities. Unless and until you people wake up to the political realities of this nation, you will continue to be a bunch of disgruntled voters, dreaming about a perfect hand, instead of playing the cards that are dealt you. It is your choice. I control more votes than all of you put together. As of new, our group backs no particular candidate, but we have gone out of our way to show the voting public out here just how stupid Ron Paul is. We have been very successful in doing that. His popularity here is down to 3%, from 11% before he started shooting his uneducated mouth off. We have also gone out of our way to show how bad some of the statements and beliefs of other candidates are. Perry comes to mind, with his ridiculous policy about illegals and tuition in the State of Texas. That has basically sunk his ship out here also. So it is not just Ron Paul that we attack. It is all of the candidates. the difference between you Paul supporters and myself is that I can make a difference, and you cannot.
    Bigdaddy, the United States is a Republic governed by Law. We are supposed to abide by the law our forefathers set into place.
    You, being a former law officer of some kind, should know better.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Hate to say it but Paul's looking like this years Nadar for the GOP. He doesn't have enough voter support and nearly zero media support to do anything other then spoil any chance any GOP candidate might have.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    Hate to say it but Paul's looking like this years Nadar for the GOP. He doesn't have enough voter support and nearly zero media support to do anything other then spoil any chance any GOP candidate might have.
    Good! That is just what they get for diminishing the very best man for the job!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

How dare Ron Paul respect the laws of America and due process in a court of law instead of executive order assassinations on fellow Americans. How dare he!

OmgUrMom

You guys may take it as an insult, and defend Paul all you like, but if you are willing to throw away your vote, you have no complaints about any other politician. Paul should be tried for treason because of his remarks about the U.S. taking out a known Al Queda terrorist who is responsible for thousands of murders. This B.S. about him being an American Citizen is as stupid as it gets. I guarantee you that if any of you good U.S. Citiznes dare harm or kill any on in my family, I will have you taken out. Period. End of Statement. You would be a dead man walking. I have the power to do it. Ron Paul is the worst candidate in this field, and now that includes Obama. The man is a babbling fool. People who back Paul want to know why there are so easily controlled by the government. The answer is simple. They do not have the intelligence to come up with a workable solution to rid themselves of their problems. Like the protestors in New York City, Paul suppoerters rant and rave, and have absolutely no idea what they are ranting and raving about. Paul supporters (those that are left) are going to lose in the primaries, and they know it. The intelligent Paul supproters will take a good hard look at the field and figure out who they will support when the inevitable comes to pass. The losers who support Paul will just sit back and whine. Whiners are wimps, and deserve to be plowed under. Now which one are you people? Intelligent supporters who will look for the best alternative, or whiners and losers, who will sit back and do nothing. Only a dumb B**tard dies for his cause. The smart people live to fight another day.
    show me a presidential election/primary/congressional election decided by one vote and that argument may make sense.

If your voting to try and pick the winner, well i dont know what to say, that is beyond stupid.

OmgUrMom

Also ron paul supporters know what they are ranting and raving about (well some of them, cant speak for all).

If ron paul is elected all troops are coming home, do we really need bases in Germany, South Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq and many other countries? I think not.....

Paul will cut many unnecessary government programs and reduce restrictions on business ect. This will also help to reduce the deficit.

Much more but a couple of the things he will do if elected...

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

His anti war message is exactly what many of the current protesters want. This country also needs to get rid of the reserve. I think Paul, risky he may be, is someone we need to give real consideration to. I doubt any legit candidate has the experience and knowledge Dr. Paul has.

rkelly110

The perceived power of the presidency to 'bama and Paul is kinda funny. They think they are kings. Snap a finger and it's done. Sorry, it don't work that way. You have to be a diplomat to 500 elected officials to push through your agenda. That's why you have all those people, so the president doesn't act like a king.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

ron paul may-well be the anti-christ. proceed with caution.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    if he is he wont enforce his belief to all of us because he believes on freedom of choice and freedom of whatever you want to be as long as you dont break the law. Dont you think that is so GODLY? to do what your free will.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    More likely, the anti-corrupted!

First 1234567 ... Last