Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Again, you Paul supporters REFUSE to answer my questions. That is because you DO NOT have an answer to my questions. NONE of you have any clue as to what Pauls policies are, or how he could get them implemented them through Congress. What this proves is that you people are the LOSERS in life. You do nothing but complain about how things are, but when pressed for an answer, you have none. This is why people like myself trample people like you. This is why people like myself gain at the cost of people like yourselves. You people have no clue, and can be lead as easily as a flock of sheep. Your very purpose in life, indeed the very reason for your existance, is to fill my pockets and my bank accounts. All of you are complaining about this, but NONE of you have the ability to do anything about it. You are a sad group.
This is why people like me are going to make people like you a thing of the past.

This is why people of principle are going to stand up to crush people that will sell their vote and ideology for personal gain.

I would rather be a poor man and still have my principles and would rather "throw my vote away". I care more about m country than I do to be on some sort of winning team.

Especially when the winning team preys on my fellow countrymen.