Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Stay hott
    I can't miss my dude, I'm a fukkin machine!! Lol.,

Kiss of death right there, lmao.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is lasalle really gonna play the foul game and blow a cover in a game they been within number whole time??

2daBank

Give up you assholes, All you can do is hurt me. It over! Cmon

2daBank

Well 1st loss today and 1st game I've gotten beat by the stupid ass foul game this year. You down 9-10 points with under a minute it time to fukkin pack it in, god that annoys me when dog covers whole game till they pull that shit. That should beat 7 point dogs sometimes but 10-12 need to just give it up already when it at a certain number w less than a minute.., oh well.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well 1st loss today and 1st game I've gotten beat by the stupid ass foul game this year. You down 9-10 points with under a minute it time to fukkin pack it in, god that annoys me when dog covers whole game till they pull that shit. That should beat 7 point dogs sometimes but 10-12 need to just give it up already when it at a certain number w less than a minute.., oh well.
    I know it doesn’t help anything but you absolutely nailed the pick. You were certainly on the right side. You’ll get it back.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    I know it doesn’t help anything but you absolutely nailed the pick. You were certainly on the right side. You’ll get it back.
    No doubt.. all good, just gotta throw little rant then I move on. Just 1st of about 50 of those ill prob suffer throughout the season!! Luckily hoops ain't like NFL, I'll have plenty where i catch same kind of break on last second meaningless 3 or something!! Woot woot, I love hoops. So much more pure than garbage ass NFL where refs control the outcomes!! This type thing the only unfortunate type break, I can live w that. Just wish coaches had a better sense of when time to call off the dogs, like make them bet the games so they play to covers!! Lol

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Banker pumped up

what you sippin on?

2daBank

Banker pumped up

what you sippin on?
    I had few expresso's with bailys and shot of Bacardi in them. Probably the drugs! Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

I had few expresso's with bailys and shot of Bacardi in them. Probably the drugs! Lol
    lol!! banker's on ittt

2daBank

Just cause I can't traffic them anymore don't mean I can't enjoy them jay!!! They like performance enhancers for capping!! Woot
    Points Awarded:

JayLA gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Long as Bucknell don't fukk around and go to ot we have another easy cash, mfers can't hold me down, oh no, woot woot

BreesIsTheGOAT

Can we please not have OT in the Belmont game lol

2daBank

NCst/zona ov 151.5..I'm sure this one be a surprise after talking about this venue all day in relation to unders. Well that true I don't it a blind play and the drop in this number cause of venue has brought value to the over imo.

Here the thing. Neither one these teams rely on jump shots to score. NCst only gets 15% of their points from behind the arc which one of lowest in nation. Zona being 225th at 27%. The reason we play unders here is cause this place tough on shooters, not a big issue here. This game gonna have a up and down pace, ncst likes to turn teams over and push the action as well as on missed jumpers (of which we know there be some!). Zona on other hand excels on the glass and will get lots of easy putbacks on second chances. Meanwhile both teams excel getting to the charity stripe and both shoot it well when they get there, on d both teams rank in the 200s when it comes to allowing other team to shoot FTs!!

Up and down game with tons of free points while the clock is stopped. Bad venue but in this case I believe that bringing us value cause I made this total in low 160s and don't feel poor shooting conditions will effect these teams much.
    Cash this bitch with still 4 and change to play.. I'm a mfim locomotive!! Woot woot. Or should I say choo choo bitches!!!

BreesIsTheGOAT

Wow that penetrating Belmont game was crazy

2daBank

Omfg, what a unreal finish in Provo!! 2 amazing plays! Oh yea and we cash.. choooo chooooo

2daBank

Wow that penetrating Belmont game was crazy
    Just got back in door in time to see that. Fukkin incredible! Best finish of year! (Only been 2 weeks, lol)

2daBank

Wtf we at now? I just counted 11-1 on my bet history with 2 pending.. told ya'll I wash cashing 10+ tickets today! Woot

JayLA
    On to the next one...

super hot kickin myself didnt tail cause i had too much action.....FK!!

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Wtf we at now? I just counted 11-1 on my bet history with 2 pending.. told ya'll I wash cashing 10+ tickets today! Woot

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Nice work

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    super hot kickin myself didnt tail cause i had too much action.....FK!!
    Jay it always like this for me early. After struggling yesterday but finding my groove knew this was gonna be a masterpiece!! Usually days like yesterday are worse, the fact I mustered a 6-8 record out of that shitshow means this even sweeter

I get more consistent as we get into conf play, last year had 19 winning days in a row!!

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

2dabank id like to offer my apologies, i already had a bet in for under on az nc state. Didnt buy back after you posted. I have gone against the grain!!

Anyways Cashed belmont, toledo, troy, and im on evansville and cincy. La salle and VCU were brutal!! Thank you

2daBank

My pleasure buddy. Although I can't believe you went w under after we pm'ed about it! you asking about it what got me to look harder and see over was obvious.. on bright side ya helped me get on a winner!!

Shit like lasalle will happen whole bunch more times, no worries, long as ya cap it right it will work itself out!!

2daBank

Nice work
    Thanks bro.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Still helluva run! If ga southern can steal this it will be raining dollaz

Anything on smu or notre dame game?

2daBank

If lsu covers I'll play Irish. If not I'm done w that stinking tourney as only play I got right in 2 days was chaminade and that was stupid easy! Lol

JayLA
    On to the next one...

If lsu covers I'll play Irish. If not I'm done w that stinking tourney as only play I got right in 2 days was chaminade and that was stupid easy! Lol
    this is going to be so degen but im super up today too, so lets go LSU+8??? i want some late night action and youre on a super heater

nevermind +4.5
    Last edited by JayLA; 11-22-17 at 08:54 PM.

2daBank

Not even my hot steak can break this fukkin tourney, other than chaminade which was fukkin easy, no capping even required. I've missed every other play I've made at Maui last 2 days.., im gonna take a look at the 2 midnight-ish tips and see if there a play to be made then call it a day.

BreesIsTheGOAT

My boys (LSU) just aren’t the same team without Sampson.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Kid I agree purdue is solid. I got heart for the Vols though so I'll probably stay away.

Not a good card imo but I only have 7 games to choose from. Not dabbling online yet.

Indiana -13.0/N.Iowa +8.0

I know Arizona has a solid program but -13.5? Tempted to take NC st. There plus the points.

2daBank

My boys (LSU) just aren’t the same team without Sampson.
    I don't recall them ever really being good? Lol.. it was inevitable they lost, Maui been a pain in my ass.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    You said "not a good card", I wouldn't be happy bout leaving so much money on the table, lol.. just realized you said you only "have 7 games to choose from". Why??

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

What has happened to you?

You lost every humble cell I admired about you

wtf dude

great picks tonight

but this is not the banker I vouch for

and love

pills?

BreesIsTheGOAT

I don't recall them ever really being good? Lol.. it was inevitable they lost, Maui been a pain in my ass.
    Agreed 100% they’ve been horrid. They’re going to be much improved and have one of the top 5 freshman guards in the entire country. Their new coach will have them playing better D. There is no coincidence in how they played game 1 of the tourney and then Sampson went out extremely early against ND and you can see how it affected them over the 2 games. I’m not saying they’re good, but they cover the game tonight with sampson and have a shot to win outright

2daBank

Agreed 100% they’ve been horrid. They’re going to be much improved and have one of the top 5 freshman guards in the entire country. Their new coach will have them playing better D. There is no coincidence in how they played game 1 of the tourney and then Sampson went out extremely early against ND and you can see how it affected them over the 2 games. I’m not saying they’re good, but they cover the game tonight with sampson and have a shot to win outright
    I didn't even realize Sampson was a player on this team, lol. Now I get what you were saying!! I don't follow programs that close, pretty much all numbers for me..

First 12345 Last