Login Search

11/22 NCAA hoops

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
Wow heeluvaguy shout out for the under on the nova and bank!!! 2-0 on the 2 plays i tailed. Pretty sure i tailed more. Im just running back and forth between 3 threads copying lol. 9-1 so far today.
3 threads? I'm assuming LK the 3rd? I havnt been by his thread since games started I guess he crushing too?? Man shoulda did a round robin! We be raking! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
Anyone gonna ride vcu with the points?
I'm getting ready to cap rest of card, I stopped at 7pm tips i believe. I told myself Chaminade was only game in Maui tourney I was gonna touch, don't seem to have any feel there as I missed every game yesterday! Damn favs crushed everyone, plus totals all went under which not my strategy in Maui at all. Feel like LK has good grasp of Maui so will probably tail him.

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
i tailed ya bank! great day today!
All of them I hope? I'm sweeping this fukkin card! Well prob not but so far so good. I said it in yesterday's thread that I was starting to feel it and was gonna smash book today, i love when a plan comes together !!

Why LaSalle though, I know they're decent and a bit underrated, but Jim larranaga should have the boys ready.

Coaches for me play a big role for picks in ncaab just saying. I think LaSalle played them well at home maybe even upset em in the past 3 years unless memory is serving me wrong. That's the only reason I can come up with for you taking LaSalle.

NCst/zona ov 151.5..I'm sure this one be a surprise after talking about this venue all day in relation to unders. Well that true I don't it a blind play and the drop in this number cause of venue has brought value to the over imo.

Here the thing. Neither one these teams rely on jump shots to score. NCst only gets 15% of their points from behind the arc which one of lowest in nation. Zona being 225th at 27%. The reason we play unders here is cause this place tough on shooters, not a big issue here. This game gonna have a up and down pace, ncst likes to turn teams over and push the action as well as on missed jumpers (of which we know there be some!). Zona on other hand excels on the glass and will get lots of easy putbacks on second chances. Meanwhile both teams excel getting to the charity stripe and both shoot it well when they get there, on d both teams rank in the 200s when it comes to allowing other team to shoot FTs!!

Up and down game with tons of free points while the clock is stopped. Bad venue but in this case I believe that bringing us value cause I made this total in low 160s and don't feel poor shooting conditions will effect these teams much.