Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm not one to brag and self promote but cmon, it don't get any better than that!! Second biggest outright dog I've ever posted and hit a ml on!! (Years ago played and posted south Alabama as 18 point dogs vs gators I believe, I forget, lol) Kicking myself for only putting 10 bucks on it but still paid 190ish!!!
    really great call man they crushed Cal by 24 holy shit

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    really great call man they crushed Cal by 24 holy shit
    Happens damn near every year it seems, they don't always get the W but they always have 1 of the 3 games where they stay easily within the spread. So much work capping the card it nice to have a built in free winner without even having to think about..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Cheers

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Wow heeluvaguy shout out for the under on the nova game and bank!!! 2-0 on the 2 plays i tailed. Pretty sure i tailed more. Im just running back and forth between 3 threads copying lol. 9-1 so far today.

2daBank

Cash the nova under easily as well. South Dakota st too while we at it!!! I told ya'll yesterday this was coming!! What that 5-0 so far?

strictlypaypal

Tailed you on cal poly as well. Last leg of a parlay and ats.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    Wow heeluvaguy shout out for the under on the nova and bank!!! 2-0 on the 2 plays i tailed. Pretty sure i tailed more. Im just running back and forth between 3 threads copying lol. 9-1 so far today.
    3 threads? I'm assuming LK the 3rd? I havnt been by his thread since games started I guess he crushing too?? Man shoulda did a round robin! We be raking! Lol

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Anyone gonna ride vcu with the points?

strictlypaypal

Yes hes the 3rd. Everyone is heating up. Also someone in a thread said brighampton (dont know if im spelling that right) tailed that as well. Only one that fukked me was iowa -8. Only loss on the board so far

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    Anyone gonna ride vcu with the points?
    I'm getting ready to cap rest of card, I stopped at 7pm tips i believe. I told myself Chaminade was only game in Maui tourney I was gonna touch, don't seem to have any feel there as I missed every game yesterday! Damn favs crushed everyone, plus totals all went under which not my strategy in Maui at all. Feel like LK has good grasp of Maui so will probably tail him.

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

Cheers fellas. I'm off for family time. Have a great night.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

i tailed ya bank! great day today!

2daBank

Looked hard at wyo but worried cincy just too physical for them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    i tailed ya bank! great day today!
    All of them I hope? I'm sweeping this fukkin card! Well prob not but so far so good. I said it in yesterday's thread that I was starting to feel it and was gonna smash book today, i love when a plan comes together !!

strictlypaypal

Cal poly cashes!!!

Looked hard at wyo but worried cincy just too physical for them.
    Getting da bombs ready

2daBank

Wow, cal poly gonna be another dd dog winner? Shit I didn't even play that ml. That blows, lol.

2daBank

Belmont +9.5

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Good shit Banker, wish I played with my heart and took Tennessee... oh well. They're worse than BuffaloBills for me so I tend to stay away.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Why LaSalle though, I know they're decent and a bit underrated, but Jim larranaga should have the boys ready.

Coaches for me play a big role for picks in ncaab just saying. I think LaSalle played them well at home maybe even upset em in the past 3 years unless memory is serving me wrong. That's the only reason I can come up with for you taking LaSalle.

2daBank

NCst/zona ov 151.5..I'm sure this one be a surprise after talking about this venue all day in relation to unders. Well that true I don't it a blind play and the drop in this number cause of venue has brought value to the over imo.

Here the thing. Neither one these teams rely on jump shots to score. NCst only gets 15% of their points from behind the arc which one of lowest in nation. Zona being 225th at 27%. The reason we play unders here is cause this place tough on shooters, not a big issue here. This game gonna have a up and down pace, ncst likes to turn teams over and push the action as well as on missed jumpers (of which we know there be some!). Zona on other hand excels on the glass and will get lots of easy putbacks on second chances. Meanwhile both teams excel getting to the charity stripe and both shoot it well when they get there, on d both teams rank in the 200s when it comes to allowing other team to shoot FTs!!

Up and down game with tons of free points while the clock is stopped. Bad venue but in this case I believe that bringing us value cause I made this total in low 160s and don't feel poor shooting conditions will effect these teams much.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Why LaSalle though, I know they're decent and a bit underrated, but Jim larranaga should have the boys ready.

Coaches for me play a big role for picks in ncaab just saying. I think LaSalle played them well at home maybe even upset em in the past 3 years unless memory is serving me wrong. That's the only reason I can come up with for you taking LaSalle.
    Lol, I had no clue what happened between the 2 in years past, irrelevant to me.. canes have played nobody, are going on road for 1st time, and are very young. Inflated numbers from beating cup cakes increases value against. Dude can have them as ready as he wants there no way they should be laying dd's here in da facto home game for a decent laSalle club full of upperclassman.,

2daBank

Evansville +5

2daBank

Lsu+4.5.. little smaller here cause im not confident in this tourney at all. Think this sets up nicely for tigers who much deeper and didn't really exert any energy yesterday! Lol

2daBank

Are we gonna take our 1st loss today on umkc? They hanging around but could go either way on spread w 10 min left.

strictlypaypal

Lsu+4.5.. little smaller here cause im not confident in this tourney at all. Think this sets up nicely for tigers who much deeper and didn't really exert any energy yesterday! Lol
    I remember i just watched this first min or so last night of the lsu game. Did that small forward heal up that rolled his ankle like the first play?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    I remember i just watched this first min or so last night of the lsu game. Did that small forward heal up that rolled his ankle like the first play?
    Honestly no clue, lol. I don't care much. Lsu got body's and they all athletic jumpers. Think they own the glass on what I expect a worn down marq team that not very deep, played very hard yesterday, and got pretty banged up themselves. Plus marq jump shooters, never back jump shooting team the 3rd day of a tourney is what I always say.

2daBank

Miami game a real track meet!! Lmao. I love it, getting bunch of points becomes way more valuable when game played in 50s! Lol

strictlypaypal

Tailed on la salle. Mia -6.5 2h looking very suckerish

Nvm thought LS was up 4 at half

2daBank

Tied at half, very nice middle but honestky I thought lasalle could win coming in so not gonna risk giving any back on canes.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

real sharp today bank...well done regardless

2daBank

Alright all, I think I've sucked all the value there is to be had out of this card! Lol. Everything capped and only potential play left is the nd/shockers. Lean Irish but gonna see how lsu goes before I risk any more on this fukkin tourney.

Forgot there still a late Alaskan shootout play and some other tourney kicking off round midnight, ugh, I need a break I'll cap those 2 later on.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    real sharp today bank...well done regardless
    Thanks buddy. You ever play hoops and you start draining everything to where ya feel like ya can't miss? I'm in the fukkin zone!' lol

2daBank

Umkc cashes another ticket!!

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

I’m glad Belmont is on tv. Enjoy watching this three point shooting. Well, when they go in that is haha

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Stay hott

First 12345 Last