BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I didn't even realize Sampson was a player on this team, lol. Now I get what you were saying!! I don't follow programs that close, pretty much all numbers for me..
    No biggie man, you’ve killed it today. Hope that continues for you. Awesome day/night!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

I don't got the time to study properly atm for NCAAB, I typically don't start betting it seriously until December.

As per why I only had 7 games to choose from, I'm just playing via the provincial lottery. They've been very fickle the past few years with NCAAB. I think they've been getting hit hardest in NCAAB over the years. Like for these tournaments, If a team played today they wouldn't be on tomorrows card, at least for the early round. Sucks really because a lot of my plays deal with scenarios in these tournaments.

Looks like I hit a 5teamer for $200 if Northern Iowa can hold the bag in the 2nd half

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Your doing them daily now?

Pm me ASAP

wtf

not losing another boy

what happened to the smoke?

Hit me up dude

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I don't got the time to study properly atm for NCAAB, I typically don't start betting it seriously until December.

As per why I only had 7 games to choose from, I'm just playing via the provincial lottery. They've been very fickle the past few years with NCAAB. I think they've been getting hit hardest in NCAAB over the years. Like for these tournaments, If a team played today they wouldn't be on tomorrows card, at least for the early round. Sucks really because a lot of my plays deal with scenarios in these tournaments.

Looks like I hit a 5teamer for $200 if Northern Iowa can hold the bag in the 2nd half
    Ah,, I don't know exactly what that is, have little idea just from you talking bout in NFL thread., sucks they offer so little. Awesome if you hit the parlay tho!! Go uni!!

BreesIsTheGOAT

Just going to watch the Nd game?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Just going to watch the Nd game?
    Prob not even gonna watch, my woman feeling neglected so I told her after Evansville game i would give her some attention, lol., full discloser I do have few round robins open still that have Irish but not confident at all to recommend it as a play. If it wasn't for fact I've cashed so many RR groups of 2-3-4 today I would probably hedge like crazy, as is just gonna let it ride and check score later hoping for best. Lol.. gl luck if you play it.

2daBank

Cash Evansville, lost Lsu. Day complete

Daily total 12-2 by my count.

18-10 last 2 days.,

Not gonna worry bout the late degen midnight games. I will get up early and try and cap all the card and post up before I leave for the day.. I had a blast, as always thanks to everyone who helped contribute to the thread. Duty calls!! Lol.. Gl if you playing the late games!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Shit, I never even saw this thread... you're gonna do fresh daily threads, Banker?

Nice work, brother!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Irish one time
    lemme get at least 3 wins from this banker heater...i got +5.5 live

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

i know it wasn't an official play, but you were on it! great night banks!

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

Cash Evansville, lost Lsu. Day complete

Daily total 12-2 by my count.

18-10 last 2 days.,

Not gonna worry bout the late degen midnight games. I will get up early and try and cap all the card and post up before I leave for the day.. I had a blast, as always thanks to everyone who helped contribute to the thread. Duty calls!! Lol.. Gl if you playing the late games!!
    Played $1k on ND +2.5 and they were down like 13 in the 1H at some point so i went to bed and woke up right now again, 2nd day in a row waking up to a win haha but also lost $500 total on 2 parlays (both had nd in them ) thanks again bank!! Ill be tailing again tomorrow. Got det +3... really like that play in nfl

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Great job banker,keep it going!!!!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What has happened to you?

You lost every humble cell I admired about you

wtf dude

great picks tonight

but this is not the banker I vouch for

and love

pills?
    Whatever man, if you really took me fukkin around and having fun with a sick hot streak as me somehow Being any different, that a you problem.

I'm no different than I ever been, whatever you took as me not being humble was just me playing around, I didn't realize it was gonna get someone's panties all in a bunch! For that I'm sorry I guess.

For as the other stuff you talking bout, since it's thanksgiving and you my guy I'll take it at you being concerned. Thanks I guess, but I think you are under some kind of crazy delusion if you think I have ever once posted here not under the influence of one substance or another, that the gods honest truth.. what can I say, I'm a incredible functional user and always have been. I'm good with it so you should be too, ok? Not a big deal my dude.

Happy thanksgiving brother!!

BreesIsTheGOAT

Whatever man, if you really took me fukkin around and having fun with a sick hot streak as me somehow Being any different, that a you problem.

I'm no different than I ever been, whatever you took as me not being humble was just me playing around, I didn't realize it was gonna get someone's panties all in a bunch! For that I'm sorry I guess.

For as the other stuff you talking bout, since it's thanksgiving and you my guy I'll take it at you being concerned. Thanks I guess, but I think you are under some kind of crazy delusion if you think I have ever once posted here not under the influence of one substance or another, that the gods honest truth.. what can I say, I'm a incredible functional user and always have been. I'm good with it so you should be too, ok? Not a big deal my dude.

Happy thanksgiving brother!!

All that quality time with your girl better not have cooled you off. Lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    All that quality time with your girl better not have cooled you off. Lol
    Lol. My dude, my head is not in the game yet this morning. My body hurts! I just tried to look at card for 1st time and the idea of numbers wasn't as exciting as normal!! lol., once I get a few expresso's down and some breakfast hoping I get my shit together!! I did see not really anything too early of tip today so we should be good

Give me few hours and I'll have a thread up. I damn sure wouldn't count on another day like yesterday tho, those only come around once in a blue moon unfortunately !!

Happy thanksgiving

BreesIsTheGOAT

Lol. My dude, my head is not in the game yet this morning. My body hurts! I just tried to look at card for 1st time and the idea of numbers wasn't as exciting as normal!! lol., once I get a few expresso's down and some breakfast hoping I get my shit together!! I did see not really anything too early of tip today so we should be good

Give me few hours and I'll have a thread up. I damn sure wouldn't count on another day like yesterday tho, those only come around once in a blue moon unfortunately !!

Happy thanksgiving
    You too bud!

GoCanes24
    GoCanes24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

How is everyone feeling about Texas -1.5 vs. Butler?

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Hey banker.....I Love it...."incredible functional user"..........ditto........................

2daBank

Lmao. Pretty sure my phone changed that on me! I'd think I'd have wrote "incredibly"!! lol

We are pretty incredible tho ain't we??? Lol.

Now I'll be accused of being cocky again, oh well can't please everyone

I'm now showered, shaved, fed, my caffeine and "other" levels are at optimum conditions! Time to look at card, I have to finish up NFL thread 1st then I'll start today's ncaa.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Keep killing it

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

A coin flip?

Tenny isn’t even top 40 nova top 5

cmon man

2daBank

I really love how you tell me I've gotten cocky yet when you disagree you say some pretentious asshole shit, tell ya what kid, go fuk yourself

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Man

ok

it was just discussion

no need for that

enjoy the holiday!

And keep up the good work

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!