2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

11/22 NCAA hoops

Wasn't a sparkling start yesterday going 6-8 to begin year.,felt like started gaining some traction after missing my 1st 5 plays! Lol.

Guys who contributed yesterday brought some good plays to table hopefully there more today and I'll try to hold up my end..

1st one;;

Tennessee/Purdue un 154.5. Feel like kinda inevitable both teams pace slows down here as both been playing several possessions above their pace from last year and at this point I'm sure niether coach has went thru a philosophy change it just the fact they have faced a lot of inferior competition. Vols off a long layoff much like Davidson yesterday and nice early start makes me believe this be played in the 148-150 range.

2daBank

Forgot to mention this also battle for Atlantis which I believe is known for poor lighting and terrible backdrop for shooters!!

2daBank

Col poly +10.5.. gotta love the great Alaskan shootout, always drawing the finest teams! Lol. All joking aside this poly team if nothing else been battle tested having already played at Stanford, at cal where they gave them everything they wanted and then pulling out a road win vs Santa Clara. Granted CofC better than the latter 2 but not significantly, they struggled against a inferior Siena squad taking ot to pull out a home win. Beat another bad team by less than 10 which represent their 2 wins. This a very big number for 2 teams that play at a very slow pace, poly can shoot and CoC hasn't defended the 3 well. Also while poly rebounding numbers are horrid you have to remember that was against mostly bigger physical teams which won't be the case here.

Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1042

I like Purdue and Binghampton to cover but ive been sucking so far this season. Gl bud.

HeeluvaGuy
    HeeluvaGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

I just posted that Purdue under as well in my thread. Fun fact: only 3 of the 36 games have gone over 154 in that tourney in the past 3 years.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Kid I agree purdue is solid. I got heart for the Vols though so I'll probably stay away.

Not a good card imo but I only have 7 games to choose from. Not dabbling online yet.

Indiana -13.0/N.Iowa +8.0

I know Arizona has a solid program but -13.5? Tempted to take NC st. There plus the points.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    I just posted that Purdue under as well in my thread. Fun fact: only 3 of the 36 games have gone over 154 in that tourney in the past 3 years.
    Yea isn't it like a convention center or something opposed to a gym? The depth perception is awful with tons of empty space behind the backboards and if I recall correctly the lighting is awful as well.

HeeluvaGuy

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea isn't it like a convention center or something opposed to a gym? The depth perception is awful with tons of empty space behind the backboards and if I recall correctly the lighting is awful as well.
    It's in a resort ballroom kinda like the Cancun tourney, but the lighting is really strange. Tennessee he also been off for over a week.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    It's in a resort ballroom kinda like the Cancun tourney, but the lighting is really strange. Tennessee he also been off for over a week.
    It like you read my mind on this one bro. Wish I'd have waited as it still ticking up, I don't think ppl in general know about this venue!!

HeeluvaGuy

It like you read my mind on this one bro. Wish I'd have waited as it still ticking up, I don't think ppl in general know about this venue!!
    They do. I don't have all of the info in front of me, but I believe it was last year when the total for the first game dropped like 12 points in the hour or two before tip. I remember it very wel because I tried to middle and it still stayed under the total that dropped.

FWIW, the tourney in Jamaica recently was a similar setup. I posted the first game under on lkid's thread and it was a comfortable winner. Shooting was pretty bad in that tourney too.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave HeeluvaGuy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Wku/nova un 157.. another battle for Atlantis under. Wku tries to speed teams up with pressure which probably gonna lead to a layup line for nova early on. However I expect nova gonna put on a clinic from opening tip so in second half more likely nova will look to slow the game down and conserve some energy for the upcoming games. I see something in the neighborhood of 90-60 throttling, only reason we playing total and not side is I'm allergic to favorites of this size..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Like your on under

I just prefer 1h because Tenny 8 days off and adjusting to playing in a bowling alley

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Like your on under

I just prefer 1h because Tenny 8 days off and adjusting to playing in a bowling alley
    Yea certainty understand that route. Little gun shy on 1st halves after few I played yesterday lost while going on to cash full game, lol. I expect they both cash, I don't really think vols will come out in 2nd half smoking. Yesterday Davidson was in similar spot with long layoff and travel and they never really got going.

strictlypaypal
    strictlypaypal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4351

my site has u73 EV for 1h but u155.5 -105 for the game. seems funny

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by strictlypaypal View Post
    my site has u73 EV for 1h but u155.5 -105 for the game. seems funny
    Na pretty much the norm. Always see it lined to expect 10 points more or so in second half. Have to consider possibility of fouls at the end, crispness of play picking up, and even the possibility of ot I suppose. Those 1st half totals can be real butthole clinchers! Wouldn't believe how often comes down to whether or not guy makes a shot at buzzer!! If you in it for the action then i highly recommend them throughout the season! Lol. Especially conference play.

mkracier
    mkracier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Love love love this play.

mkracier
    mkracier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

The Purdue Tenn under

2daBank

Iowa-5.. man I saw it get down to -3 then when I went to bet it climbed on me. Only issue with the -5 is Iowa not being good ft shooters but I don't think that will matter here. Hawkeyes been dog shit in this tourney but today about a battle of attrition!

2daBank

Had more to write but realized I was out of time! That why you will see plenty picks posted w write ups! Lol

strictlypaypal

Tailed for $360. Fuk it must attak to make $$

2daBank

Tailed for $360. Fuk it must attak to make $$
    Just please stay within your means bro. I play a ton of volume and don't think it best idea to pick and choose my plays to bet big amounts on. It would kill me to see you lose a lot on few of my plays when all I'm confident is at end of day w lots of bets it pretty low risk for me w chance of good results.

2daBank

South Dakota st +1.5

strictlypaypal

No youre good haha usually 1 unit = $500

2daBank

Chaminade +16.. This team just always seems to have one game in this tourney where they give someone all they want, hasn't happened yet and cal a great candidate as they have not beaten any of garbage teams they have played by this kind of number and have even lost to a really bad uc riverside at home no less!! By now kids just wanna have fun on the island while it nothing new to chaminade who wants to get a win!! Upset alert here.,

2daBank

No youre good haha usually 1 unit = $500
    Right on, you bet like i did when I was young and moved a lot of pot for a living! Lol. Older and wiser I'm more a 50-100 type player with lots of volume!

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Right on, you bet like i did when I was young and moved a lot of pot for a living!

hehehe

tailed that tennesee under banks, lookin good

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post

hehehe

tailed that tennesee under banks, lookin good
    It was all fun and games till I got pulled over w 100lbs in my trunk in Mississippi, they took that shit way more serious than you would think! Lol.. they handed me my sentence and I was like "you Mfers acting like I had 100 keys of heroin or blow! 10 years? Like what the fukk? You do realize I never been in trouble before right?? And ya do realize it was just pot right?", fukkin cokk suckers! Lol.. (in case anyone wondering I "only" did little over 3 then rest on parole)..

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

It was all fun and games till I got pulled over w 100lbs in my trunk in Mississippi, they took that shit way more serious than you would think! Lol.. they handed me my sentence and I was like "you Mfers acting like I had 100 keys of heroin or blow! 10 years? Like what the fukk? You do realize I never been in trouble before right?? And ya do realize it was just pot right?", fukkin cokk suckers! Lol.. (in case anyone wondering I "only" did little over 3 then rest on parole)..
    Man, that’s where I live. Coulda dropped some off prior to getting popped lol. Kidding, can’t mess with that stuff anymore. However, had some good times between 16 and 25ish lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BreesIsTheGOAT View Post
    Man, that’s where I live. Coulda dropped some off prior to getting popped lol. Kidding, can’t mess with that stuff anymore. However, had some good times between 16 and 25ish lol
    I hear ya, those days long behind me! Had a great run in my 20s tho till got jammed up, think I was 27 or 28 so nice longevity considering! lol. Of course for good part of it we had the cartel plug and they delivered to our city! Wasn't till that dried up when I had to start making trips to Houston to hook up w prices I needed!!

Where abouts you at? I got pulled over like 30 stinking miles from Memphis. Panola county or some shit. Then did my time mostly in one of those satellite work camps in Greenville. Used to fukk w few guys in Jackson.

2daBank

Umkc +10.5

JayLA
    On to the next one...

i think i have a guardian angel protecting me...ive been so close to doing major time SO many times. like , sobriety checkpoint around the corner from the traphouse with the trunk FULL of all sorts of shit and for SOME reason when i was the next car supposed to turn into the area they THOROUGHLY search cars, he waved us right by the check point....i suppose they had enough cars....we were smoking too so it would have been an immediate "get the fk out while we tear up your car"..

man, ill never forget that...i was already calling my lawyer

crazy to get jammed up with 100 elbows though. in florida, you would have been FKD!
    Last edited by JayLA; 11-22-17 at 12:43 PM.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

I hear ya, those days long behind me! Had a great run in my 20s tho till got jammed up, think I was 27 or 28 so nice longevity considering! lol. Of course for good part of it we had the cartel plug and they delivered to our city! Wasn't till that dried up when I had to start making trips to Houston to hook up w prices I needed!!

Where abouts you at? I got pulled over like 30 stinking miles from Memphis. Panola county or some shit. Then did my time mostly in one of those satellite work camps in Greenville. Used to fukk w few guys in Jackson.
    I live in Gulfport on the coast. Grew up on the river in Brett Favre country (Kiln, MS). Hurricane Katrina had other plans for me lol, after that I moved to Gulfport.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

back to these games, though!!!

good luck today, as always....

dont neglect NFL now that HOOPS are back, banks!!! hahaha

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This big goliath for Purdue is too soft, Tennessee is manhandling him.

2daBank

LaSalle +10.5

1234 ... Last