Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

[QUOTE=JayDr3am;26254612]
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    its all good man you arent being annoying you're just asking questions thats all! maybe i should start doing write ups for college football too.. i dont want to bore you guys with my extensive breakdowns of the game lol theres so much to say so i just like to keep it brief and to the point.. i only do write ups for NFL but i'll start doing it for college ball starting week 2.

^from earlier in the thread^

i wouldnt do it honestly LOL people need "reasons" for my why i like my picks.. i guess people thought i was throwing darts cause i wasnt writing up why i like the pick?? .. and we all know thats not true. i havent thrown a dart in a really long time.. cause i actually care about my units
    I think doing write-ups is ALWAYS better than not doing them. Listen, I usually don't do them in my MLB or NFL threads either, it's just time-consuming, and yeah, you figure maybe some people don't care... but I can tell you that I always appreciate them in others' threads because I value good info from keen eyes, it can definitely sway my opinion. And if someone makes a great case, I'll usually tail. I count on stuff like what you're writing in here because NCAA isn't my specialty, I rely on you other cats!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: phil_abuster

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

JayDr3am
    Handi

im going to have a big card week 3 i can already tell.. past seasons i didnt fire away like this but i believe ill have a nice week 3. alot of good smart, good action.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Don't under estimate the power of Zippy. He looks friendly but he is a real ars kicker. Akron's RB got hurt in the game against Wisc. If he is healthy, he runs the ball like a raped ape! He had 7 carries for 71 yards before he got hurt in second half. His name is Ball he is a transfer from OSU. The QB is an OK to good kid. Seems heady. Line protects him good. The defense tackles in space better then most teams. I hope you win, I have no money on it. Just letting you know some local stuff. GL
    Last edited by ZINISTER; 09-14-16 at 09:12 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Don't under estimate the power of Zippy. He looks friendly but he is a real ars kicker. Akron's RB got hurt in the game against Wisc. If he is healthy, he runs the ball like a raped ape! He had 7 carries for 71 yards before he got hurt in second half. His name is Ball he is a transfer from OSU. The QB is an OK to good kid. Seems heady. Line protects him good. The defense tackles in space better then most teams. I hope you win, I have no money on it. Just letting you know some local stuff. GL
    oh no underestimate here! alot of fingers point to the herd in this game. appreciate zin BOL this weekend
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-14-16 at 09:39 AM.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Colorado +21 is so tempting...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    thats crazy before i even saw this i just made another thread about this very game.. this wont be a walk in the park for harbrough. it just wont. this match up has soo much history to it. ive been stalking this game for days lmao

JayDr3am
    Handi

this game is going to become an official pick here momentarily. i love the history & atmosphere behind this matchup.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

this game is going to become an official pick here momentarily. i love the history & atmosphere behind this matchup.
    agreed bro! glad we're on the same page alot this weekend. Btw after a closer look I think I'm gonna stay away from the Louisville game or maybe go small on FSU. Louisville has not played a challenging team yet and I think FSU will come out with the win...one of us will be on the right side

JayDr3am
    Handi

agreed bro! glad we're on the same page alot this weekend. Btw after a closer look I think I'm gonna stay away from the Louisville game or maybe go small on FSU. Louisville has not played a challenging team yet and I think FSU will come out with the win...one of us will be on the right side
    yeah it would probably be smart on your end to fade my louisville pick.. i mean one of us will win you know what i mean? lol but im going to let it ride out and stand by it. but i will not lie it does kind of worry me cause this is a game of the century with all the press and public money/opinion its getting lol only time will tell

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

week 3 addition:

Marshall -15

i dont think this teamwill miss a step.. you cant really replace rakeem cato, a guy that had over 150 touchdowns, thousands and i mean thousands of yards.. just really studly stats.. the thundering herd's last 2 seasons with 23 wins ranked 5th in wins overall, ranked 1st in through the air touchdowns, marshall's ranked in the top 5 of PPG. outstanding defensive line, they do nothing but create trouble for opposing QB's.. its just amazing. they replaced cato with a seasoned guy micheal birdsong, a transfer from james madison, can really put some mustard on the ball, and can be mobile if the pocket sinks. hes had time to get use to this offense and really mesh with this team. IMO birdsong couldnt be put in a better spot than he is right now with marshall having arguably one of the best running backs devon johnson, a marshawn lynch type of runner, guy almost broke 2000 yards rushing last season. it seems like im making it up but these guys are really that damn good. they wont really have to lean on birdsong's arm as much cause of how great the defense and playmakers are. this marshall defense will put the offense in great positions to score. i honestly believe birdsong will mesh right into this offense and marshall will continue to be the beasts they are and absolutely put akron out of its misery..
    Nice write up. For your info Birdsong and Johnson are not playing for Marshall. Birdsong is with Tennessee tech and Johnson tried out for NFL.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    Nice write up. For your info Birdsong and Johnson are not playing for Marshall. Birdsong is with Tennessee tech and Johnson tried out for NFL.
    yeah its litto. im stupid cause i knew that but still wrote up about birdsong LOL still doesnt change my mood about the pick. still a studly a pick. lets cash this ticket

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Week 3 Addition:

Thursday night football

Cincinatti +9 -120 x1.2u

me personally, i can only back the cougars if they are playing as nice size dogs, not nice size favorites. U of H have become kings of covering ATS when they are a big dogs in these televised huge division battle games. (oklahoma, FSU, etc) now U of H is a over-valued road favorite here. their star QB greg ward is coming off a shoulder injury (on his throwing arm). but how effective can he be?? its hard to lay more than a TD on the road against a offensively gifted team like cincinatti with a slightly injured greg ward. now Cincinatti's offense is fairly underrated here. the most houston should be laying on the road here is 4 maybe 5.. IMO the cougar's vs Oklahoma performance was definitely taken into consideration when oddmakers shelled this line out. The Cougars are a little over-valued here. in cinci i like this second year guy hayden moore, hes proven he can make those throws in clutch situations.. hayden and nate cole are already building this sweet chemistry in the passing game & Devin gray is getting in the endzone too being effective. hayden was 19/32, 3 TDs +250 yards. not only does he have an arm, hayden can scoot when the cougars decided to send a rush his way. i strongly see cinci giving houston a run for their money and actually making this a ball game. expect cinci to keep this a close one.
    Debating this now... hmm... Like it, but how much do I like it?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Debating this now... hmm... Like it, but how much do I like it?
    at the number and price i got this at, you cant beat it. i got this pick at the peak of its value.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

at the number and price i got this at, you cant beat it. i got this pick at the peak of its value.
    All right, I looked into this more and have decided I'm all over it. Well, not going crazy or anything, haha, but I'm on Cincy +7.5 for 1.5 units and a sprinkle on the ML.

Let's get it!

matt08
    matt08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1207

yeah its litto. im stupid cause i knew that but still wrote up about birdsong LOL still doesnt change my mood about the pick. still a studly a pick. lets cash this ticket

I do do agree with you on Marshall. They are the better team. Hope their defense does enough to stop Akron. Marshall does have a good offense so not concern about them scoring. New to this site for about a month. Been following you and I am impress with your picks and do enjoy reading your write up! And yes hope you do cash on all your tickets!

JayDr3am
    Handi

All right, I looked into this more and have decided I'm all over it. Well, not going crazy or anything, haha, but I'm on Cincy +7.5 for 1.5 units and a sprinkle on the ML.

Let's get it!
    what?? its currently at 8.5! this line jumped back up within the last couple hours or so. sharps are manipulating the line

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by matt08 View Post
    I do do agree with you on Marshall. They are the better team. Hope their defense does enough to stop Akron. Marshall does have a good offense so not concern about them scoring. New to this site for about a month. Been following you and I am impress with your picks and do enjoy reading your write up! And yes hope you do cash on all your tickets!

JayDr3am
    Handi

will be posting some more officials tonight

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

I got on the live under 59. Feeling good about it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

great call capy

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Friday night football

Baylor/rice o65

this rice defense is awful. baylor is a powerhouse offense. huge playmakers. i see baylor going for the throat early. i dont see how rice will stop baylor from scoring 50. im believing baylor gets 3/4 of these pts and if rice can get couple garbage time touchdowns to push this score past the #

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

great call capy
    Can't believe it ended up that close even.. WTF with that fourth quarter...

Anyway, guess Cougars showed their stuff. No worries, shake this one off, Jay -- big Saturday coming up!

vegaschulo
    vegaschulo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2689

Jay just stopping by to say thanks for your jets play earlier today been looking for your nfl football thread but couldn't find it lol ..still a lil drunk lol..anyway bro keep doing your thang i was over House picks ealier and payed him alil visit there lmao anyway bro ill be checking out your thread. .BOL my brother. .PEACE! !!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Baylor TT o48.5

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

week 3 addition:

Friday night football

Baylor/rice o65

this rice defense is awful. baylor is a powerhouse offense. huge playmakers. i see baylor going for the throat early. i dont see how rice will stop baylor from scoring 50. im believing baylor gets 3/4 of these pts and if rice can get couple garbage time touchdowns to push this score past the #
    What `the first half line ....hold on ok...Baylor -19 is FAT ...Im on it ...GL bro ,appreciate the insight

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    What `the first half line ....hold on ok...Baylor -19 is FAT ...Im on it ...GL bro ,appreciate the insight
    which should easily cover, BOL tonight house

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

utah state -9

this arkansas state team is awful. i faded them in week 1 with toledo, auburn beat their ass week 2 and here comes another ass whooping by Utah state. i like utah states defense. these guys play hardknock football. ive payed attention to this arkansas state offense and they lack chemistry and playmakers simple as that. arkansas state is having trouble being on the same page on defense, they constantly get beat at the line and in coverage they just seem clueless. Utah state didnt get to show their offensive weapons cause USC was on a redemption game & embarrassed Utah state which is understandable cause USC just got embarrassed themselves the week before by alabama. now utah state is at home playing one horrific defense, i believe this is a double digit win by utah state

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Nice play. That had no business even getting to 56. The only realistic way for you to lose was multiple overtimes.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

memphis TT o40.5

get ready guys its time to start picking on kansas jayhawks.. they suck really bad. simple. alot of my units will come from fading them in some way shape or form. jayhawks got their win for the season. wont be surprised if they dont win another game all season. really dont know how this team was a favorite against ohio in week 2.. still baffles me till this day. i was on ohio +3, game started slow but ohio ended up blowing them out and just simply out-performed them. same thing goes here with memphis. this memphis style football is my type of football man, run it down your throat non stop until you cant breathe type of football. dont see how kansas will stop this team from putting up a 50 burger.

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Good luck to us! I can't do team totals, but I'm on the others.

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

I got 66...les make this happen...

readytowinem
    readytowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Well this sums up my week...lolol

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by readytowinem View Post
    Well this sums up my week...lolol
    i dont know what baylor is doing right now to be honest.. their qb is frustrating to watch. he needs to slow the fuk down

phil_abuster
    phil_abuster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

week 3 addition:

Friday night football

Baylor/rice o65

good luck!

First ... 2345678 ... Last