Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    I think you forgot your Maryland fireplay.

You're 12-9 +4.2 units.
    Lol. Jay is +EV for write-ups, -EV for record-keeping.

So fire plays are 2-1 now.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

I think you forgot your Maryland fireplay.

You're 12-9 +4.2 units.
    i did thank you. can i hire you as my personal mathematician?

JayDr3am
    Handi

*UPDATE*

NCAA football record 12-9 +4.2 units.

2-1 fire plays

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

All good, Jay, your readers will have your back.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    All good, Jay, your readers will have your back.
    i appreciate you my man!

JayDr3am
    Handi

im not doing anymore write ups for my picks anymore its too time consuming and annoying.. yous guys should trust me by now lol SBR should know who the dart throwers are vs the precision handicappers

JayDr3am
    Handi

i have some gems in the pocket for week 4. will have some official picks posted shortly

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i did thank you. can i hire you as my personal mathematician?
    prostitutes do it for the money
    sluts just enjoy the process

... and he doesn't charge, so enjoy while his enthusiasm lasts

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

im not doing anymore write ups for my picks anymore its too time consuming and annoying.. yous guys should trust me by now lol SBR should know who the dart throwers are vs the precision handicappers
    Lol. Come on, Jay bird, you don't have to write novels, just give us a little background on why you make your plays. But I hear you if you're busy or just don't feel like it. For me, it's just I don't follow NCAA all that much, so I want to see if I like your angle (or whoever's).

I don't blindly tail anyone's plain listed picks unless their stats/units happen to be AWESOME or they are on a tear.

Like I usually don't write much and that's fine if people look but don't tail. But sometimes I do write, or sometimes I may get tailed because I'm hot, like in MLB I've hit 9 of last 11 and back up over +30 units. But if people want to know my angles I'll give them. So I guess you could just do the same... Writeups by special request!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Lol. Come on, Jay bird, you don't have to write novels, just give us a little background on why you make your plays. But I hear you if you're busy or just don't feel like it. For me, it's just I don't follow NCAA all that much, so I want to see if I like your angle (or whoever's).

I don't blindly tail anyone's plain listed picks unless their stats/units happen to be AWESOME or they are on a tear.

Like I usually don't write much and that's fine if people look but don't tail. But sometimes I do write, or sometimes I may get tailed because I'm hot, like in MLB I've hit 9 of last 11 and back up over +30 units. But if people want to know my angles I'll give them. So I guess you could just do the same... Writeups by special request!
    fukk man alright capy maybe ill do like bullet points or something cause some days i dont have time to write 5 or 6 full write ups. i already spend enough time handicapping the games and getting my card together but since its special request capy ill do bullet points

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

great idea
    yay for bullet points - and thanks for posting... much appreciated!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    great idea
    yay for bullet points - and thanks for posting... much appreciated!
    ill have some official picks posted shortly

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

wooo colorado!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

JayDr3am
    Handi

NCAA football record 12-9 +4.2 units.

2-1 fire plays

Week 4

West virginia -6.5 -120 x1.2u

*closely watched BYU these last few outing. they are struggling on both sides of the ball especially defensively

*BYU very lucky win against arizona week 1 or they are 0-3

*a lucky pass away from being 0-3 ATS

*WVU coming off of an early bye. well rested and prepared

*BYU corners are very mediocre

*WVU elusive WR's! YAC will be a huge part of WVU's success

*BYU trailing & playing from behind in their last 2/3 games.

*WVU can beat you through the air and on the ground

* expect +10 point win

Colorado state +16.5 -120 x1.2u

* Speedy linebacker core

*Speedy Corners. Overall solid defense. Rams defense is whats going to keep them in this game.

* i was on the under last season with this very matchup and it went OT. i see this being another low scoring close battle

* Colorado state O-line and running game is very strong, lots of offensive playmakers. very talented WR core.

* Wouldnt be surprised if they had a chance late in the game to win it outright.

* Minnesota could very well win this game and if they do it wont be more than 8.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-20-16 at 09:22 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 4 addition:

oklahoma state +9.5 -110

*Not a big fan of seth russell. i believe hes still playing slightly injured.

*seth has had poor decision making as of late

*seths chemistry seems like to lack a little with his WR's and just offensively in a funk.

*Seth is sometimes to fast for his own good, he will mistakes. could be late game changing mistakes.

*OKSU offense is just as gifted as baylors. they will keep baylor DB's on their heels

* i was on Central michigan and the points against this OKSU team but i liked what i saw from OKSU offensively. OKSU's passing attack is elite

*OKSU very talented WR core

*baylor could still very well win this game but it wont be more than 5

Stanford -3 -120

*Mccaffrey seems focused. hes an All purpose yards god. he adds an essential dynamic to this stanford offense

*what standford has done defensively against kansas state & USC has impressed me alot.

*Standford has always been the team that what they practice, shows in the game.

*stanfords execution has been very precise on both sides of the ball

*very high up on this stanford team. expect a +7 point win
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-20-16 at 09:21 AM.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

I like what u got going so far GL man lets cash them checks

Alright Alright
    Alright Alright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

good luck JD!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Nice work, JD3!! Although I must say, I don't think you wrote any less using your magic bullets than you would have just writing paragraphs, did you? Haha, admit it, you had fun! :-)

Forum appreciates it, brutha. Top-notch work! Now we just need to CASH THEM.

kj8210

Hey Jay thoughts on Wisky +6? Feeling like a solid play to pound the Badgers after an awesome win by Mich State.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Nice work, JD3!! Although I must say, I don't think you wrote any less using your magic bullets than you would have just writing paragraphs, did you? Haha, admit it, you had fun! :-)

Forum appreciates it, brutha. Top-notch work! Now we just need to CASH THEM.
    lol you clearly havent seen my my past NFL write ups... this is definitely toned down and brief. & the most difficult part is cashing them lets do it!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Hey Jay thoughts on Wisky +6? Feeling like a solid play to pound the Badgers after an awesome win by Mich State.
    this is such a tough game to cap. not even going to lie. this is always down to the wire. Michigan state is battle tested right now.. this is a spot where you either pass on them or roll with them IMO.. they just went INTO Notre dame and stole it outright.. this michigan state team is the real deal.

kj8210

this is such a tough game to cap. not even going to lie. this is always down to the wire. Michigan state is battle tested right now.. this is a spot where you either pass on them or roll with them IMO.. they just went INTO Notre dame and stole it outright.. this michigan state team is the real deal.
    I just cant back them as favorites for some reason. I also think that the Badgers defense is much better than the Irish's.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Good luck this week Jay.

Cash 'em.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    I just cant back them as favorites for some reason. I also think that the Badgers defense is much better than the Irish's.
    you might be right about this Kj.. the numbers and line doed point to wisconsin.. its a pass for me but BOL week 4

JayDr3am
    Handi

Good luck this week Jay.

Cash 'em.
    BOL this weekend electrons!

JayDr3am
    Handi

no action on this thursday & fridays matchups.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I have been seriously considering the UNDER in the Mich St./Wisc. game. QB change and not much pop in Badgerland offense. Mich. St. isn't trying to win it in the first half. They are a wear you down grinder type team. Both defenses are nice. Spells slugfest! GL

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I have been seriously considering the UNDER in the Mich St./Wisc. game. QB change and not much pop in Badgerland offense. Mich. St. isn't trying to win it in the first half. They are a wear you down grinder type team. Both defenses are nice. Spells slugfest! GL
    wisconsin seems to be involved in alot of unders.. lot of hard knock defense and stagnant offense but they get it done week in and week out. BOL zin

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 4 addition:

oklahoma state +9.5 -110

*Not a big fan of seth russell. i believe hes still playing slightly injured.

*seth has had poor decision making as of late

*seths chemistry seems like to lack a little with his WR's and just offensively in a funk.

*Seth is sometimes to fast for his own good, he will mistakes. could be late game changing mistakes.

*OKSU offense is just as gifted as baylors. they will keep baylor DB's on their heels

* i was on Central michigan and the points against this OKSU team but i liked what i saw from OKSU offensively. OKSU's passing attack is elite

*OKSU very talented WR core

*baylor could still very well win this game but it wont be more than 5

Stanford -3 -120

*Mccaffrey seems focused. hes an All purpose yards god. he adds an essential dynamic to this stanford offense

*what standford has done defensively against kansas state & USC has impressed me alot.

*Standford has always been the team that what they practice, shows in the game.

*stanfords execution has been very precise on both sides of the ball

*very high up on this stanford team. expect a +7 point win
    week 4 addition:

Charlotte +27.5 -120

*Temple is not the same team from 2 years ago
    *Temple should have beat penn state & army IMO but their offense is stagnant
    * temple currently has an average run game
    * we can agree this charlotte team is the least of a teams worries but does have offensive/defensive talent
    *Temple could overlook this charlottes offense/defense
    *Klugh is a fast, Big arm QB for charlotte. temples Kryptonite
    * you can handicap stats, but not heart.
    * with the cops killing unarmed black men in charlotte, NC this past week.. this 49ers team is emotionally pumped up.
    * i expect alot of maximum effort and passion coming out of this big underdog.
    *Expect maximum effort from charlotte to hang around long enough for the cover ATS. im sure they want to bring this W home
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-23-16 at 02:19 PM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week 4 addition:

Arkansas +6 -110

* A&M the last 3 seasons they start off 3-0 then they hit a wall.
    *Arkansas defense being the wall
    *A&M sneaked a win last season vs the razorbacks
    *razorbacks defense is whats going to keep them in this game
    *Arkansas is going to run the ball and win TOP (Time of possession)
    *Arkansas goal is to keep A&M offense off the field.
    * i see this being a neck and neck game and i like having +6 pts to lean on in these closely projected games
    *FG could determine who wins this game

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Where's your e mich +170 writeup?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Where's your e mich +170 writeup?
    it was a definitely a lean but decided to lay off.. didnt really like this slate of games. BOL this weekend Duckshit

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10448

Week 4 addition:

Arkansas +6 -110

* A&M the last 3 seasons they start off 3-0 then they hit a wall.
    *Arkansas defense being the wall
    *A&M sneaked a win last season vs the razorbacks
    *razorbacks defense is whats going to keep them in this game
    *Arkansas is going to run the ball and win TOP (Time of possession)
    *Arkansas goal is to keep A&M offense off the field.
    * i see this being a neck and neck game and i like having +6 pts to lean on in these closely projected games
    *FG could determine who wins this game
    a&m has started the last two season 5-0, i'm not understanding the hitting a wall angle. i do think this will be a boring game though. I'm not crazy about either coach either. I suppose taking points is best, but i think it's a pass for me. good luck with it and your other picks. super nice line on ok st. where'd you get it?

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    a&m has started the last two season 5-0, i'm not understanding the hitting a wall angle. i do think this will be a boring game though. I'm not crazy about either coach either. I suppose taking points is best, but i think it's a pass for me. good luck with it and your other picks. super nice line on ok st. where'd you get it?
    yeah i know A&M started out 5-0 but for the past 3 seasons they've had to see the razorbacks in that 3rd or 4th week right? A&M of course winning but EVERY meeting the razorbacks have given them a hard time. i think they will here too.. A&M is blowing every one out in week 1-4 then they get to arkansas and its a different story.. this is the best start to the season Arkansas has had in a while. ALL the pressure is on A&M IMO. & i got that OKSTU line at 5d
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-23-16 at 08:33 PM.

Uncle Vito
    Uncle Vito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 927

FWIW Wisconsin has a crapload of injuries. They have one healthy running back right now, who's a mediocre walkon. The starting left guard is out, and his replacement might be out as well. There's a huge dropoff between the 2nd and third string. Also the starting kicker is likely to be out as well. And I'm not counting the all season ending starter injuries that occured in the first 3 weeks.

First ... 45678910 ... Last