maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Since you called me a liar I get one more post. I have went back and added up all the many mistakes you have been corrected on. My numbers are accurate, unlike yours. No true gambler would make a mistake every time they post their totals. Also, no true gambler would say that mistakes are ok when totaling up their results. That is second nature to real gamblers. Accuracy is part of integrity. You are an air bettor. I notice how none of your constant addition problems go against you. They all benefit you. That is impossible if by chance. You equate keeping track of simple unit bets and juice with being a mathematician, lol. A retard could keep track of that with no problems. You are living the high life on a 50% win rate, lol. An air bettor who picks at 50% and loses money is living the high life. Wow. And the people who expose you as the fraud you are are the arseholes. You are slightly less arrogant than BigdaddyQH. At least he knows how to keep his record. Now that I have got all this out, please continue to tell everyone how great you are and living that good life, lol. Maybe you can keep your fake bets at .500. I doubt it. Have a nice day.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave maggiethebestdog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Since you called me a liar I get one more post. I have went back and added up all the many mistakes you have been corrected on. My numbers are accurate, unlike yours. No true gambler would make a mistake every time they post their totals. Also, no true gambler would say that mistakes are ok when totaling up their results. That is second nature to real gamblers. Accuracy is part of integrity. You are an air bettor. I notice how none of your constant addition problems go against you. They all benefit you. That is impossible if by chance. You equate keeping track of simple unit bets and juice with being a mathematician, lol. A retard could keep track of that with no problems. You are living the high life on a 50% win rate, lol. An air bettor who picks at 50% and loses money is living the high life. Wow. And the people who expose you as the fraud you are are the arseholes. You are slightly less arrogant than BigdaddyQH. At least he knows how to keep his record. Now that I have got all this out, please continue to tell everyone how great you are and living that good life, lol. Maybe you can keep your fake bets at .500. I doubt it. Have a nice day.
    go express your feelings to your 2 dads.

JayDr3am
    Handi

hey guys after this temple game ends im creating a new thread so i and other posters dont have to scroll through this nonsense to get to my plays. its been too crowded in here since day 1

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Sorry jay

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    Sorry jay
    haha dude no need to be sorry! me and a few of my pals are currently laughing at these old ass fools cause my people know EVERY SINGLE one of my tickets are official. i mean we send the ACTUAL TICKET to each other in a group text every game day and talk ball.. so what people think on here doesnt matter. lets keep winning. im going to start a new thread in the A.M

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i could see your concern if i was off by 2 or 3 full units, but you guys are literally nit-picking my units by .5 or .10 ............
    Jay--you're ignoring Vig.

Over the course of a season, it adds up.

10 vig free bets becomes a unit.

No one is busting your balls---but this is a problem with threads---guys run a thread---and don't calculate numbers right.

If you're betting real money---just copy what your balance is. It's not hard.

But when you say (-110), it's assumed you're betting 1.1 units to win 1.

Not to win 1.1 units.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post

No one is busting your balls---but this is a problem with threads---guys run a thread---and don't calculate numbers right.

Not to win 1.1 units.
    appreciate you not coming at me like a goof electrons. i will correct it. no worries.

Electrons

appreciate you not coming at me like a goof electrons. i will correct it. no worries.
    It's all good.

Listen, first time I had a thread I just added games won.

Guys killed me over it. KILLED ME! But they were right. Vig matters.

Being accurate just gives it gambling cred, it's probably stupid, but it's the game.

Good luck this weekend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

Electrons

And Jay---with your new thread---PLEASE don't be one of those guys who hits reset and goes back to 0-0.

maggiethebestdog

Not to win 1.1 units.
    I knew that in 8th grade. Keep explaining gambling 101 to the fraud air bettor. Looks like another loss with Temple. It's a good thing you don't actually bet real money. Let's see if you can calculate your balance in your new thread, lol. The 3 idiots that follow you won't care. Have a nice day.

JayDr3am
    Handi

And Jay---with your new thread---PLEASE don't be one of those guys who hits reset and goes back to 0-0.

hahahaha no im not hitting reset. just a less clogged thread. its been clogged since day 1. have to scroll so damn much just to see a play.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I knew that in 8th grade. Keep explaining gambling 101 to the fraud air bettor. Looks like another loss with Temple. It's a good thing you don't actually bet real money. Let's see if you can calculate your balance in your new thread, lol. The 3 idiots that follow you won't care. Have a nice day.
    so since i miscalculate that makes me a fraud? your 2 dads probably touched you in 8th grade. dont take your animosity out on me. theres therapist for that maggie. i have yet to see your thread of you tracking plays? where is it? exactly cause it doesnt exist. broke ass fuk you dont even bet games you're just on here to keep track of everyones elses money and losses. suck a dik

maggiethebestdog

Yes. Because you don't have the slightest clue how to calculate gambling money you are a fraud. Temple pulled it out for you. So you had them for 1 unit at -110. I think that means you add +4 units to your total. It's' so complicated i can't figure it out.

maggiethebestdog

so since i miscalculate that makes me a fraud? your 2 dads probably touched you in 8th grade. dont take your animosity out on me. theres therapist for that maggie. i have yet to see your thread of you tracking plays? where is it? exactly cause it doesnt exist. broke ass fuk you dont even bet games you're just on here to keep track of everyones elses money and losses. suck a dik
    I bet real money but don't have the time to post them all on here. Most people don't. Those that do are usually air bettors, you know, like you.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 6 addition:

Temple TT o24.5 -110
    *temples can beat you through the air or on the ground
    *through 6 weeks temple hasnt had a problem putting up 30+
    *Temples getting some offensive playmakers back
    *Memphis defense is below average
    * temple should score 30 more or more here
    NCAA football record 19-18-1 +0.83.

not my ideal start off the season. temple covers but that was a sweaty one. they should have covered that in the 3rd quarter lol

i will not be resetting or starting 0-0 i will just be moving my picks to a less clogged thread. this new thread is not meant for discussion, questions, or talking period. dont even tell me good job cause its not needed. if you have a question PM me and for the guys in the group text message i just sent out the tulsa tt ticket.
    Points Awarded:

rgrant2214 gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog

You mean I can't tell you good job when you calculate your balance correctly the 1 out of 20 times you get it right?? C'mon man. You are like a prophet. I want to congratulate you when you drop below .500 and still tell everyone how great you are. Don't take that away from me. I am begging you.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

haha dude no need to be sorry! me and a few of my pals are currently laughing at these old ass fools cause my people know EVERY SINGLE one of my tickets are official. i mean we send the ACTUAL TICKET to each other in a group text every game day and talk ball.. so what people think on here doesnt matter. lets keep winning. im going to start a new thread in the A.M
    Leaning Boston college tommorrow +17.5

First ... 9101112