JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    Jay---first of all, good luck! Now. You're doing it again.

You're not counting juice.

You hit a fire play (+2 units).
    You hit a 1* play (+1 unit).
    You lost a 1* play (-1.1 units).

2-1, +1.9 units. Stop f'ing with the juice....
    hahaha electrons will you please add up my units at the end of tonight when all my games are finished, cause clearly i cant fukkin count. im begging you

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Good day/Week 2 so far. Appreciate your picks.
    thanks my man! my night games could go a little south but we'll see how they pan out

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Manny0825 View Post
    Nice day Jay. Keep it up!
    im trying. these games have their own pulse lol

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Gotta like this Cal/SDSU 2H over 28.5...

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Gotta like this Cal/SDSU 2H over 28.5...
    is that what you're on capy?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    is that what you're on capy?
    Yup. And also the Cal +0.5.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Yup. And also the Cal +0.5.
    ooo BOL! what are your week 1 NFL picks?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

ooo BOL! what are your week 1 NFL picks?
    2-0 from Thurs with Den +3 and the under (got it by the hook!)

So far all I've placed for tomorrow is two totals: Saints/Raiders o51 and Pats/Cards u47. I'll have more too. How 'bout yourself? I should update my thread actually, lol.

JayDr3am
    Handi

2-0 from Thurs with Den +3 and the under (got it by the hook!)

So far all I've placed for tomorrow is two totals: Saints/Raiders o51 and Pats/Cards u47. I'll have more too. How 'bout yourself? I should update my thread actually, lol.
    haha right! but i like that saints/raiders o51 that should cover like butter. tomorrow is going to be a huge day. BOL with your tickets!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

haha right! but i like that saints/raiders o51 that should cover like butter. tomorrow is going to be a huge day. BOL with your tickets!
    You too, Jay, can't wait!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

JayDr3am
    Handi

5-4 NCAA football +3.6u

2-0 fire play
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-11-16 at 11:02 AM.
    Points Awarded:

rgrant2214 gave JayDr3am 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

6-4 NCAA football +4u

2-0 fire play
    Okay buddy, I got ya.

You played 2 games week 1.
    7 games this weekend.

You are 5-4.
    +3.6 units
    2-0 in FPs.

WELL DONE!
    Last edited by Electrons; 09-11-16 at 06:53 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JayDr3am

rgrant2214
    rgrant2214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Thanks for a good day yesterday! Let's get some NFL today!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by rgrant2214 View Post
    Thanks for a good day yesterday! Let's get some NFL today!
    no problem my man! i could have done a little a better, i'll get it together week 3! lets have a great sunday

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

So far so good Jay. I saw VT fall apart when it was looking good. If you are on the plus side, it all adds up. CMU was a great pick.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    So far so good Jay. I saw VT fall apart when it was looking good. If you are on the plus side, it all adds up. CMU was a great pick.
    yeah that VT and that connecticut TT pick should've came through for me..that kind of pissesd me off. complete meltdowns man but it happens. with a glance at week 3, i see some marquee matchups that im interested in, BOL on your tickets today big guy

JayDr3am
    Handi

about to post some early official tickets once i get home from the gym give me about 30-40 minutes

JayDr3am
    Handi

5-4 NCAA football +3.6

2-0 fire plays

week 3

Maryland -9.5 *Fire Play

Maryland's 3-9 season last year is a little misleading.. their first 5 or 6 opponents were top division teams so the losses they had were very understandable. i mean it was kind of destined for them to have a bad start to the season. we can basically say their last season schedule didnt favor them AT ALL. ok now we fast foward, this 2016 schedule favorites maryland by a long shot with the opponents they have lined up in this first half of the season. this maryland team is battle tested, having 3 straight road games to start off this season against very vanilla defenses in Howard, FIU and now UCF. i hate to use the word "blowout" but i strongly see a double digit win here. i dont see how UCF's defense will stop hills from dailing up plays with johnson and derrick hayward. these guys are going to have a fantasic game. expect maryland to seal their 3rd straight road game by double digits.
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-12-16 at 12:48 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Marshall -15

i dont think this teamwill miss a step.. you cant really replace rakeem cato, a guy that had over 150 touchdowns, thousands and i mean thousands of yards.. just really studly stats.. the thundering herd's last 2 seasons with 23 wins ranked 5th in wins overall, ranked 1st in through the air touchdowns, marshall's ranked in the top 5 of PPG. outstanding defensive line, they do nothing but create trouble for opposing QB's.. its just amazing. they replaced cato with a seasoned guy micheal birdsong, a transfer from james madison, can really put some mustard on the ball, and can be mobile if the pocket sinks. hes had time to get use to this offense and really mesh with this team. IMO birdsong couldnt be put in a better spot than he is right now with marshall having arguably one of the best running backs devon johnson, a marshawn lynch type of runner, guy almost broke 2000 yards rushing last season. it seems like im making it up but these guys are really that damn good. they wont really have to lean on birdsong's arm as much cause of how great the defense and playmakers are. this marshall defense will put the offense in great positions to score. i honestly believe birdsong will mesh right into this offense and marshall will continue to be the beasts they are and absolutely put akron out of its misery..
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-12-16 at 01:28 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

(for my guys who tail, get the pick you choose to tail locked in ASAP. sometimes i attack early, sometimes i dont.. & when i do attack early that means i see value in the OPENING line, that way you can avoid getting a higher number than i did and or having to pay a more expensive price for the line. and no one wants to pay more than they should. if you look at my motto to the left, its "beat the number" im all about value to the dollar and getting my key numbers on the spread & price) lets have a good week 3

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

week 3 addition:

Marshall -15

i dont think this teamwill miss a step.. you cant really replace rakeem cato, a guy that had over 150 touchdowns, thousands and i mean thousands of yards.. just really studly stats.. the thundering herd's last 2 seasons with 23 wins ranked 5th in wins overall, ranked 1st in through the air touchdowns, marshall's ranked in the top 5 of PPG. outstanding defensive line, they do nothing but create trouble for opposing QB's.. its just amazing. they replaced cato with a seasoned guy micheal birdsong, a transfer from james madison, can really put some mustard on the ball, and can be mobile if the pocket sinks. hes had time to get use to this offense and really mesh with this team. IMO birdsong couldnt be put in a better spot than he is right now with marshall having arguably one of the best running backs devon johnson, a marshawn lynch type of runner, guy almost broke 2000 yards rushing last season. it seems like im making it up but these guys are really that damn good. they wont really have to lean on birdsong's arm as much cause of how great the defense and playmakers are. this marshall defense will put the offense in great positions to score. i honestly believe birdsong will mesh right into this offense and marshall will continue to be the beasts they are and absolutely put akron out of its misery..
    '

Already had them circled! Very dominant home team.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

about to post some early official tickets once i get home from the gym give me about 30-40 minutes
    Stop juicing up and pumping iron at the gym. All those roids, HGH and testosterone is no good for you and won't help you pick games any better. Unless it does help you. Then proceed full speed ahead.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Stop juicing up and pumping iron at the gym. All those roids, HGH and testosterone is no good for you and won't help you pick games any better. Unless it does help you. Then proceed full speed ahead.
    lmao youre a funny guy! but i will never juice up.. i rarely even use pre-workout cause that shit is like crack cocaine & speed mixed.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Memento View Post
    '

Already had them circled! Very dominant home team.
    VERY.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Jay any thoughts on the Thursday game wit Houston and Cinci? My gut is telling me Houston rolls but my brain is telling me it's a setup especially since Houston has been rolling and this game is nationally televised

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I like that Marshall play, Jay.

It's among my 4-7 bets I'm going through now.

Good luck with it.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Jay any thoughts on the Thursday game wit Houston and Cinci? My gut is telling me Houston rolls but my brain is telling me it's a setup especially since Houston has been rolling and this game is nationally televised
    i just got the chance to fully dig into this game i have the official pick on that game below
    Last edited by JayDr3am; 09-13-16 at 11:05 AM.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    I like that Marshall play, Jay.

It's among my 4-7 bets I'm going through now.

Good luck with it.
    yeah that should cash for us, im still scanning the card. i see a couple more i like im just waiting/looking to see what the line does as the week goes.

JayDr3am
    Handi

Week 3 Addition:

Thursday night football

Cincinatti +9 -120 x1.2u

me personally, i can only back the cougars if they are playing as nice size dogs, not nice size favorites. U of H have become kings of covering ATS when they are a big dogs in these televised huge division battle games. (oklahoma, FSU, etc) now U of H is a over-valued road favorite here. their star QB greg ward is coming off a shoulder injury (on his throwing arm). but how effective can he be?? its hard to lay more than a TD on the road against a offensively gifted team like cincinatti with a slightly injured greg ward. now Cincinatti's offense is fairly underrated here. the most houston should be laying on the road here is 4 maybe 5.. IMO the cougar's vs Oklahoma performance was definitely taken into consideration when oddmakers shelled this line out. The Cougars are a little over-valued here. in cinci i like this second year guy hayden moore, hes proven he can make those throws in clutch situations.. hayden and nate cole are already building this sweet chemistry in the passing game & Devin gray is getting in the endzone too being effective. hayden was 19/32, 3 TDs +250 yards. not only does he have an arm, hayden can scoot when the cougars decided to send a rush his way. i strongly see cinci giving houston a run for their money and actually making this a ball game. expect cinci to keep this a close one.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Michigan state +8 -120 x1.2u

IMO texas longhorns exposed this Notre dame defense especially the secondary. and whats even more mind blowing is that texas won the game OUTRIGHT with a "QB by committee" approach! wow! those 2 QB's from texas torched that inexperienced Notre dame secondary. now we have a stud in tyler conor. big arm guy. tyler conor has to be upset with himself after some of those mishaps in that furham game last week.. an interception im sure he wants back, he missed a wide open rj sheldon a few times up the field.. im sure hes in the film room right now as speak getting these mishaps corrected for this big matchup they have week 3 against Notre dame. i like tyler conor, hes poise in the pocket, has a rocket of an arm and can float it in there if he needs to.. great decision/playmaker. tyler is throwing to an awesome receiving core with monty madaris & company. MSU can also run it down your throat with Lj scott. Lj made it known he was going to be a 3 down back by leading his team in rushing. & head coach Dantonio is a mastermind. he can read the hell out of a defense and knows how to put tyler in positions to be successful. & this michigan state defensive is very impressive with alot of returning starters. Malik mcdowell & riley bullough just impress me with their knack for knowing where the play is going before the ball is even hiked. The chemistry of MSU is still there and expect them to keep this marquee matchup a close one.

JayDr3am
    Handi

week 3 addition:

Louisville ML +110

i am seriously laughing at this line and what oddmakers have it set at. This is by far the most ridiculous line on the board. FSU is favored by -2 on the road @ LOUISVILLE??? im legitimately laughing right now. a possible Heisman candidate in lamar jackson, 14 touchdowns in 2 weeks, lamar has more rushing yards than his RB does. the guy is unbelievable. hes having the best start to his season and the oddmakers have him as a dog at home. makes no sense to me. I have Ole Miss to thank for exposing this FSU defense in week 1. this FSU defense is clearly missing key players in the secondary and on the D-line. Louisville O-line is arguably the strongest, i see alot of louisville QB reads and straight down your throat running game. FSU QB deondre Francois is good dont get me wrong, but the new guy isnt ready for the heat he is about to receive, hes just not. this will be the only time all season you will see Louisville ML at PLUS money. i would make this a fire play but im going to tread lightly. lamar jackson & company wins SU.

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Love the Louisville play and Cinci play. Let's make some money bro!!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Love the Louisville play and Cinci play. Let's make some money bro!!
    lets get it!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

Jay, great job with the write-ups, man. Good luck this week!

JayDr3am
    Handi

Jay, great job with the write-ups, man. Good luck this week!
    [QUOTE=JayDr3am;26208338]its all good man you arent being annoying you're just asking questions thats all! maybe i should start doing write ups for college football too.. i dont want to bore you guys with my extensive breakdowns of the game lol theres so much to say so i just like to keep it brief and to the point.. i only do write ups for NFL but i'll start doing it for college ball starting week 2.

^from earlier in the thread^

i wouldnt do it honestly LOL people need "reasons" for my why i like my picks.. i guess people thought i was throwing darts cause i wasnt writing up why i like the pick?? .. and we all know thats not true. i havent thrown a dart in a really long time.. cause i actually care about my units

First 1234567 ... Last