Originally posted on 09/14/2016:

[QUOTE=JayDr3am;26254612]
Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
its all good man you arent being annoying you're just asking questions thats all! maybe i should start doing write ups for college football too.. i dont want to bore you guys with my extensive breakdowns of the game lol theres so much to say so i just like to keep it brief and to the point.. i only do write ups for NFL but i'll start doing it for college ball starting week 2.

^from earlier in the thread^

i wouldnt do it honestly LOL people need "reasons" for my why i like my picks.. i guess people thought i was throwing darts cause i wasnt writing up why i like the pick?? .. and we all know thats not true. i havent thrown a dart in a really long time.. cause i actually care about my units
I think doing write-ups is ALWAYS better than not doing them. Listen, I usually don't do them in my MLB or NFL threads either, it's just time-consuming, and yeah, you figure maybe some people don't care... but I can tell you that I always appreciate them in others' threads because I value good info from keen eyes, it can definitely sway my opinion. And if someone makes a great case, I'll usually tail. I count on stuff like what you're writing in here because NCAA isn't my specialty, I rely on you other cats!