Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Wow, you don't understand English at all, do you? That is embarrassing for you.
    u have to give ma a little credit here. When we battle we both pick a side

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    lol this about the time i get off this shitty forum.
    thank fücking christ

dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by raag View Post
    thank fücking christ
    haha

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, you don't understand English at all, do you? That is embarrassing for you.
    I don't understand english? and yet i was born and raised in england you dumb oyster lmao. i'm not a foreigner like you are, living in stolen land.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Obviously not. He doesn't even know the difference between your & you're.
    For someone that goes on a gambling forum yet bets nothing. you sure seem to comment a lot.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by dankeykang View Post
    you're dealing with a console playing fa_g what do you expect this is him

real men play on pc
    Lol why are you googling my username? that is beyond sad and pathetic.

dankeykang

Lol why are you googling my username? that is beyond sad and pathetic.
    you have much to learn, PI wars are just the tip of the iceberg here at SBR. It goes way deeper than that. Guy's have had fake resignation letters sent to their bosses for less than what you've done. Tread lightly.
    Last edited by dankeykang; 01-16-14 at 03:17 PM.

dankeykang

marzwoody

you have much to learn, PI wars are just the tip of the iceberg here at SBR. It goes way deeper than that. Guy's have had fake resignation letters sent to their bosses for less than way you've done. Tread lightly.
    Well its a good thing i'm my own boss. i don't want to be part of this terrible community. gave everyone a freebie with tavares and everyone argued with me until i was proven right. if i post another i'm guessing it will be the same. none of you deserve my advice. most of you are terrible at predicting fights. i'm guessing your gamblers first MMA fans last. opposite with me that's why i win, and i have strategy. as for anyone that pays for "pros" advice that is hilarious and laughable. your banter on here is laughable you turn someone so simple and make it look complicated with arbs and units etc hahahaha so long.

dankeykang

Well its a good thing i'm my own boss. i don't want to be part of this terrible community. gave everyone a freebie with tavares and everyone argued with me until i was proven right. if i post another i'm guessing it will be the same. none of you deserve my advice. most of you are terrible at predicting fights. i'm guessing your gamblers first MMA fans last. opposite with me that's why i win, and i have strategy. as for anyone that pays for "pros" advice that is hilarious and laughable. your banter on here is laughable you turn someone so simple and make it look complicated with arbs and units etc hahahaha so long.
    It really is sad how low some people get. SBR is not a safe place. Good luck in your future endeavors.

marzwoody

you have much to learn, PI wars are just the tip of the iceberg here at SBR. It goes way deeper than that. Guy's have had fake resignation letters sent to their bosses for less than way you've done. Tread lightly.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I don't understand english? and yet i was born and raised in england you dumb oyster lmao. i'm not a foreigner like you are, living in stolen land.
    You not being able to understand English properly, despite being born and raised in England, makes me dumb?

I'm on a roll lately boys. Only arguing with complete idiots is really paying off.

marzwoody

You not being able to understand English properly, despite being born and raised in England, makes me dumb?

I'm on a roll lately boys. Only arguing with complete idiots is really paying off.
    You've just made yourself look like a complete dick in every comment you posted. hehe you cant understand english properly lol are you like 12 years old man? that's like some school playground shit. making fools like you look exactly what you are, is just to easy, its almost hard not to haha. later \*\*\*\*\*\* nice bird outfit you should be on nfl, mma is not for you.

MD

Hey guys, I checked my PM's and it seems that I've upset our friend marzwoody. I may have gotten to him.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody
    HOW MUCH YOU LOSE ON LARKIN? HAHAHAHA YOU DUMB oyster. STICK TO BETTING ON WWE YOU MIGHT GET FURTHER

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Kid is clearly no older than 15

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gonna miss ya buddy, take care

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Gonna miss ya buddy, take care
    I hope he takes that arbs and units shit with him. No place for that kind of thing on a gambling forum.

dankeykang

The 2013 ADCC World Grappling champion Michelle Nicolini will make her way back to the cage next month. Nicolini will face English fighter Lanchana Green at Made4theCage event in Houghton, England …

dankeykang

dankeykang

marzwoody

I hope he takes that arbs and units shit with him. No place for that kind of thing on a gambling forum.
    Lol i will still be viewing this forum b4 events you nimrod

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Imagine making this kind of money and than going out and getting hosed by the judges

John Moraga: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus)
    def. Dustin Ortiz: $10,000

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Imagine making this kind of money and than going out and getting hosed by the judges

John Moraga: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus)
    def. Dustin Ortiz: $10,000
    If he wins his next 2 fight he will have made $50,000 for the year. Not a lot of $ to get punched in the head.

marzwoody

You guys better not insult any fighter. MD might have a problem with that. especially the word bitches because everyone knows when you use a word like that your being super serious about something.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

marzwoody

Good song. listening to that shit now.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I liked the Lose Yourself beat for intro amd background

MD

In other news, Dana White posts on the UG that Luke Rockhold has a big dick.

What a boss.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Why would you answer the questions seriously tho? Like surely if u are gonna hack his account ud wanna have a laugh and give some ridiculous answers?! Where's thor at? Is this another zuffa conspiracy job?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 03:52 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

He's 6 foot 5 taller than jon jones

marzwoody

That hacker sucks, he answered the questions as if dana would answer them, so pointless.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Male Fan Makes Chris Lytle Feel “Like A Rape Victim”

Share0 900

What would you think if I told you that Chris Lytle had an issue with a male fan, and ended up hiding in the crowd, trying to lose him?
    Would you think that the guy was trying to hurt him? Would you think that this must have been a big, scary, hulk of a man, with a knife or some other deadly weapon?
    … what if I told you that the “deadly weapons” this man was chasing Lytle around with was… his puckered lips?
    Yeah.
    In “Lights Out”‘s own words, courtesy of Bloody Elbow:
    This was one of the weirdest things that’s ever happened to me. It’s been a few years back, and I honestly didn’t know how to react. So I’m out and people are around me and getting pictures with me. This one guy kind of stumbles out in front of all the other people, pushing some of them back. It was kind of rude, but I was going to ignore it. This guy comes at me and is trying to kiss me on the mouth. I pushed him back, and got a little freaked out. He was persistent too. It got to the point where I was trying to hide in this crowd of people just to get back to my seat. It scared me because this guy was aggressively trying to kiss me[laughs]. It made me feel like a rape victim or something. I didn’t like that feeling at all. I had to get away from that. It was the most disturbing thing I’ve ever had happen [laughs].”
    Stay safe, Chris. Keep your eyes peeled and your lips sealed.

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/male-fan-makes....Gz5mmZj8.dpuf
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 02:56 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First ... 234567 Last