Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Gina Carano! It worked!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 03:54 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

matt browns is scum...now i can whole heartedly root against him...please rebook that condit fight ASAP

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    matt browns is scum...now i can whole heartedly root against him...please rebook that condit fight ASAP
    He is not scum. He is just not very intelligent & uneducated white trash. It's a good thing for him that at least he has one skill that he can use to make a living.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    Succesfully trolled by the immortal

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

For realz?!

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

eddie alvarez michael chandler fighting a third time

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    eddie alvarez michael chandler fighting a third time

Who ya got?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Keith kizar stepped down

only one hermaphrodite I know that is a qualified lawyer
    punisher

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Who ya got?
    most likely whoever is the dog.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Keith kizar stepped down

only one hermaphrodite I know that is a qualified lawyer
    punisher
    im sure another crook will we right there to replace him. Vegas style.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Gina Carano! It worked!
    V this not only works in that white box it works on my old lady. Heck i bet it would even work if u look at it long enuf and then look at Gabe. Well maybe that is a bit of a reach.

Thor4140

best camp in the business. Interesting read. Not quite the "roll guys" stuff but still nice stuff.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/12...he-destruction

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

"I believe that, if you pay attention to these technical details, you will see that (checking the kick) was instinct, not something that he trained to do. No, I don't think (Weidman should consider it a win). It was an accident. And I'm pretty sure I would have won the fight. I can see some technical mistakes I did in the fight. To land the perfect kick, I needed to distract him by punching him in the face so he wouldn't pay attention to the kick. He was protecting the upper part of his body, and the raised leg instinctively. The kick was so strong he lost balance. I saw my mistake, and now I'm only worried about my comeback. If the UFC thinks I deserve another opportunity (against Weidman) or if I need to earn it. I just want to do what I do, it doesn't matter if it's for the title or not. I want to do what I do well. When I landed the kick I heard a loud noise, the sound of a bone breaking, and the pain was huge. And since I left the hospital, I can't sleep. It's really hard. I think about it, and I wondered why. ‘Why, my God, I had to go through all this?' I wonder which message He's trying to teach me at this moment."
    Chalk this up to the force posturing.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sam Sicilia:

Dana White Saved My Ass

Dana White saved my ass. After my fight with Blanco, he came and saw me in the back and told me, ‘Don't be down about that fight. You're an animal. That was a great fight.' I told him I was just worried about my job, and he said, ‘Hey man, we're not getting rid of you. You keep fighting like that, you'll always have a job here.'
    Two days later, I got cut by Sean Shelby, because on paper, it made sense, I guess. It went public, circled back to Dana, so he got hold of us and said, ‘You're not cut. I told you we weren't going to do that. You need to win your next fight, but you're not cut.' That was the weight of it, and that's what I put on old Godofredo [laughs].
    Cole Miller
    I'm actually used to fighting taller guys, I mean, my main training partner is Michael Chiesa, a tall, lanky guy, as well. Most of it is about not being shocked by how far away they can hit you from. He can probably jab me from damned near across the cage. You've got to be all the way out or all the way in there, and brawling, so I've got to be either past that reach or all the way inside, throwing heat.
    There's no bad blood between us, no ill will or words exchanged. At first, I thought there might be, after his stuff with Conor McGregor, but there hasn't been anything at all. He's just promoted the fight in a respectful way. We've both shut our mouths, trained and now we get to go fight. I don't think he has to hype this one up.
    My last fight, I beat Pepey, and I did it pretty quick. I mean, I could beat that guy 10 out of 10 times. That's a guy I should beat, because he's not really any good. Cole is a huge step up in competition for me, though. He's the first vet I will have fought, so I'm taking it very seriously. He's had like 14 or 15 fights just in the UFC. This is a fight that I have to get past to be somebody in the UFC.
    Talking Smack To Hype A Fight
    Honestly, I think I'd be really good at it, but I just don't want to be the jackass that starts it [laughs]. You can tell when it's just puffed up, because it's very WWE'ish and you kind of have to sell it that way. I try to stay out of it. Besides, all of my opponents have only spoken Portuguese up to this point, so I couldn't do it, even if I wanted to.
    This is the first fight that I've had like ‘haters' on; I guess that's what you'd call them. I've had all these Portuguese tweets directed at me in the past, which is easy to ignore when you don't know the language, but this time, I've got a bunch of Cole Miller fans that are constantly commenting on everything I do, which is kind of a pain in the ass, but that's not Cole himself, so I don't blame him for their actions.
    He's going to have a lot of support, and so he should. He's been in the UFC forever, and we're fighting in Georgia, where he's from. Obviously he's going to have his fans, but guys that do that--telling me how terrible I am-that makes me want to finish the fight, just so I can tweet those bastards back [laughs].
    Sponsor Landscape
    I haven't had any problems with landing good sponsors at all. My manager takes care of it, and it all goes pretty smooth. I signed with Alchemist, and the manager I got that takes care of me, Nima (Safapour), pretty much makes it where I don't have to do much. You know, I'm a meathead; I don't like doing paperwork and all that stuff. He makes it where I pretty much just have to show up and fight. After my fights, the sponsor checks just roll right in. I've never had any trouble with any of that.
    Do Or Die
    Where I was in my last fight, it was a must win situation. You know, I even got cut for like a day, so I needed that win, bad. That was very important for me, and it was a huge win that allowed me to stay in the game. Getting this turnaround fight after that is pretty rad, too.
    Every fight is the biggest fight, the fight of your life. You have to stay in there. I'm not done competing, so the pressure to win is huge. If I ever got cut, and I wasn't able to compete against guys like Cole Miller, I'd feel pretty crappy about my career.
    I got in this to fight the top tier guys. Fighters like Pepey are high risk, low reward. Nobody over here knows who he is. He's just some Brazilian here. You beat a guy like Cole Miller, everybody knows, and that will keep me on track. All the guys that beat him have gone on to do great things. It's a test I need to see where I'm going to be.
    THIS WHOLE BIG FIGHT BREAKS OUT ALL BECAUSE SHE TOUCHED SOMEBODY WITH A BACK SCRATCHER. SHE'S ON ALL FOURS, TRYING TO GET BACK TO HER FEET, AND THIS GUY KEEPS PUSHING HER DOWN. SHE WAS TRYING TO GET UP, AND HE'S KNOCKING HER BACK DOWN

Juliana Pena & The Brawl
    It was Halloween, a while back, and me and Mike Chiesa were out, dressed as lumberjacks-shocker, I know-and Juliana came out with us, too. She has this zombie hand, back scratcher thing. We were outside this bar, and somebody was walking by, and she touched him with the hand. She didn't do anything forcefully or threateningly, she just touched him with it. There's a college that's local to us, and there were some players out there that night. Anyway, one of them like linebacker tackled her to the ground, hard. The guy shouldered her to the ground really roughly.
    This whole big fight breaks out all because she touched somebody with a back scratcher. She's on all fours, trying to get back to her feet, and this guy keeps pushing her down. She was trying to get up, and he's knocking her back down. At this point, I lost it, so I started throwing at these guys, because there's several of ‘em fighting now. Somebody grabbed the back of my collar, and I'm swinging, and I'm missing. Then, I started landing, and handing out naps. Mike ended up choking out a guy, and this thing turned into an all out brawl, just a disaster.
    The cops got called and were on their way; we could hear the sirens. So we sprinted back to our car, but Mike wanted to go back and get his friend. His shirt was torn to shreds, so I told him to change it, so it wouldn't be obvious he'd been fighting. He grabbed another flannel, which made no sense at all [laughs]. Mike almost got in trouble, but the cops looked up the other guys' records, and they had a few felonies between them, so nothing came of it for us.
    That whole situation went from zero to a bomb dropping in like five seconds. Juli got slammed down to the ground, and she goes crazy, like Flava of Love type crazy [laughs]. It was pretty funny, now that I look back on it. It really was a crazy night, all over something really innocent. The dudes were walking in, she said hi to them and touched one on the hand with the zombie hand back scratcher, and just got blasted.
    It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. She was just being a cute girl, and the guy went berserk. I don't know if he was wasted, or what, but it was nuts. It was kind of like Anchorman, with dudes jumping in from everywhere. Well, that escalated quickly [laughs].

dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

V you posted that in the wrong thread. It should go in the UFC fight night 35 thread. Thor is not going to like this.

dankeykang

Tate vs Carmouche

jesus christ 2014 and Carmouche routinely headlines cards for the UFC. Amazing.

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tate v Carmouche isn't headlining.

Beelzebubzy

I guess Browne got a new deal.

werdum -300

dankeykang

Quote Originally Posted by raag View Post
    Tate v Carmouche isn't headlining.
    co main same difference brah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Daniel Straus

10 hours ago via Mobile

My perception is that Bellator wants him as champ so bad not only does he get immediate rematch but gets it in his hometown damn near. Any thoughts?

I like how most Bellator fighters just openly critise the organisation and dont seem to have any relationship with them! People moan about UFC but at least some of the fighters seem to genuinely like Dana White and Fertitta!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hardy and Bisping expected to make announcements tonight

Beelzebubzy

Zinganos husband may have passed away

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yes, suicide apparently. Horrible.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Zinganos husband may have passed away
    commited siucide? Damn took the news mcmann was going to beat rousey first hard. No, but seriously if he wasnt mentally ill something else must of happened. He ran a big gym. Maybe money problems? Never borrow more than you can pay back with the wrong people.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Thats actually a shocker! Wow!

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

yeah the guy ran some huge bjj schools in colorado

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Yeah Cat Zingano is done emotionally. Say goodbye to that belt...

Winning her biggest fight..then got TUF taken away from her...knee busted up....husband busted up...oh man! ;(
    Last edited by Sato; 01-14-14 at 12:28 PM.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

sato never get in too deep. keep your head above water brah, gambling isnt the only rush in life

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

- É verdade, ele se enforcou em Denver na segunda-feira. É algo inexplicável, não sei o que pode tê-lo motivado a fazer isso. Estivemos juntos e ele estava bem, tinha planos e toda a vida pela frente. É uma tragédia. Estou indo para Denver hoje para prestar auxílio a Cat, que está devastada, não sabe o que fazer - disse Guimarães por telefone.
    Cat Zingano se recupera de uma cirurgia no joelho que a tirou do TUF 18, na qual seria a treinadora rival de Ronda Rousey, sendo substituída por Miesha Tate. Em sua conta no Facebook, a lutadora postou fotos duas com Mauricio e os dizeres: "Vou te amar para sempre Mauricio. CZ".

- Yes, he hanged himself in Denver on Monday. It's something unexplainable, do not know what may have motivated him to do so. We were together and he was fine, had plans and a lifetime ahead. It's a tragedy. I'm going to Denver today to assist the Cat, who is devastated, does not know what to do - Guimarães said by phone.

Cat Zingano recovers from knee surgery that took TUF 18, which would rival trainer Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate being replaced by. In his Facebook account, the fighter posted two photos with Mauricio and the words: "I'll love you forever Mauricio CZ.".

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

on the bright side for Cat she just got 2 large bjj schools to run

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    - É verdade, ele se enforcou em Denver na segunda-feira. É algo inexplicável, não sei o que pode tê-lo motivado a fazer isso. Estivemos juntos e ele estava bem, tinha planos e toda a vida pela frente. É uma tragédia. Estou indo para Denver hoje para prestar auxílio a Cat, que está devastada, não sabe o que fazer - disse Guimarães por telefone.
    Cat Zingano se recupera de uma cirurgia no joelho que a tirou do TUF 18, na qual seria a treinadora rival de Ronda Rousey, sendo substituída por Miesha Tate. Em sua conta no Facebook, a lutadora postou fotos duas com Mauricio e os dizeres: "Vou te amar para sempre Mauricio. CZ".
    Assist "the Cat"

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

this is morbid, but a lot of guys are going to want to get his Cat. Top ufc fighter with gyms to run. She will be on the market.

I would rather have Cat than Ronda, right V?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    this is morbid, but a lot of guys are going to want to get his Cat. Top ufc fighter with gyms to run. She will be on the market.

I would rather have Cat than Ronda, right V?
    Indeed, rousey could explode in to a brat at any second and do tht retarded shoulders back marching out the room thing that Tate impersonated! Plus shed never leave the Armos anyway

First 123456 ... Last