Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    unrealz. he's gotta be stripped of the belt then, yea?
    Ye he has been

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Fabre vs Barao

faber in for 5th fight in 12 month span
    Ludwig better teach him how to check leg kicks! Perhaps have a couple of sessions with Weidman and Longo

Tremendous
    Tremendous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

I hope Faber's recent run makes Barão's line playable.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Not only did I 'cap that fight, but I had big money on it. Oh well.

Oddessa says Barao -325.
    Points Awarded:

Tommy Blingshyne gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sykes gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

wow Cruz is gonna end up having a 3 year lay off if not retiring. Might have had his last fight at age 26

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Getting stripped of the title is no big deal. It is not like if he had the title he can go out and lose and retain it. He still has to win no matter what he does. Stripping the title probably helps him where he now can have a warm up fight instead of being thrown in with that animal right from the start.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I didn't know where to post this since most of the active threads are about individuals rather than potential plays....but supposedly Werdum acknowledged that he will be facing Browne. What are your thoughts? Since most of you don't like to speculate on lines...who do you think will/should be favored here.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gone bw close to coin flip on odds

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    I didn't know where to post this since most of the active threads are about individuals rather than potential plays....but supposedly Werdum acknowledged that he will be facing Browne. What are your thoughts? Since most of you don't like to speculate on lines...who do you think will/should be favored here.
    ovbiously browne will be favored and rightfully so

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    ovbiously browne will be favored and rightfully so
    Yeah, if this opens anything lower than Browne -400, I'm going to be huge on him.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I'll give you Browne -300 for as much as you'd like right now.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I'll give you Browne -300 for as much as you'd like right now.
    Your on Werdum Nunya? His stand up is much better than 2 years ago for sure. But, I would still make Browne a -300 fav. Not a SBR Pro otherwise I would take you up on that offer.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I'm not on anyone yet. Haven't given more than 5 seconds thought on it.

Didn't mean points either. Bitcoin bets accepted here.

raag
    raag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Nunya, have you ever watched Boardwalk Empire? Your forum persona reminds me so strongly of Arnold Rothstein.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah, if this opens anything lower than Browne -400, I'm going to be huge on him.
    Wow im with nunya. Werdum should be the better striker here. Not likely browne wants to take the fight to the ground so most likely it will be browne trying to keep the fight standing and knock werdum out. Definitely a possible outcome but your really going to go huge on that?

How exactly do you see the fight playing out and what advantages do you give to browne?

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Your on Werdum Nunya? His stand up is much better than 2 years ago for sure. But, I would still make Browne a -300 fav. Not a SBR Pro otherwise I would take you up on that offer.
    I think werdum is the more technically proficient striker but browne has the athleticism to leap in and knock him out imo. Iirc big nog was tagging werdum a bit and he isnt exactly great in the standup. Browne seems like a risky bet to me. Maybe browne ko of the night? Tough fight to predict. I bet thise who want to get a decent line on browne will be able to. Id be suprised if he is -400.

goodfellas433

Wow, -400. That surprises me quite a bit. I remember when he fought Big Nog you weren't high on Werdum, sort of feel like you really don't buy into how much he has improved. It could easily be the opposite for me in that I feel too many of Browne's wins are flukey. I get it, of course he wanted to weather the Overeem storm, but many people feel it could have easily been stopped. Even the Barnett fight just didn't sit well with me for some reason. I see Werdum eventually getting him down and exposing him. I will take decent plus odds on Werdum all day here....

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Te Huna moving to MW.

Didnt think that was possible

goodfellas433

I picture him looking pretty sickly

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Te Huna moving to MW.

Didnt think that was possible
    Good God. That is horrific.

MD

Also, learn to play the game guys.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Also, learn to play the game guys.

Tough to read when you constantly claim every one should be a -400 or -600 favorite over someone else.

MD

Tough to read when you constantly claim every one should be a -400 or -600 favorite over someone else.
    Wasn't the only time I've done that recently when I said Weidman -400 if he fought Silva again? Silva who he just dominated twice and whose leg he broke, who will probably be 40 if they ever did fight again, coming off of two consecutive brutal losses?

I dunno man, I think I'm on to something. Anyway, you're exaggerating. I don't overestimate my edges nearly as much as I used to.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

MD

http://www.fightopinion.com/2014/01/...fc-fight-pass/

May have been posted before, but very interesting.

For those who are too lazy to read, it illustrates some of the rather morally dubious clauses in the Fight Pass terms of use. One of my favourite parts is that it states clearly that anyone wishing to seek legal action against the UFC in regards to Fight Pass, for any reason, can only do so in Clark County, Nevada, and nowhere else.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I think werdum is the more technically proficient striker but browne has the athleticism to leap in and knock him out imo. Iirc big nog was tagging werdum a bit and he isnt exactly great in the standup. Browne seems like a risky bet to me. Maybe browne ko of the night? Tough fight to predict. I bet thise who want to get a decent line on browne will be able to. Id be suprised if he is -400.
    Lol id be surprised if hes near -200

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

http://www.fightopinion.com/2014/01/...fc-fight-pass/

May have been posted before, but very interesting.

For those who are too lazy to read, it illustrates some of the rather morally dubious clauses in the Fight Pass terms of use. One of my favourite parts is that it states clearly that anyone wishing to seek legal action against the UFC in regards to Fight Pass, for any reason, can only do so in Clark County, Nevada, and nowhere else.
    good read. to be fair, they would be nuts if they didnt include some of these clauses in the TOS. the venue clause is a must -- otherwise they would expose themselves to lawsuits all over the country (and possibly other countries). same with the clause that obligates you to pay their legal fees if you sue and lose -- also standard. although, many courts will interpret this to be reciprocal so that ufc might have to pay your legal fees if you win.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not sure who sounds like the bigger c**t here...

Miesha Tate’s Stunt to Harass Gas Station Attendant for Poor Service Works

Share2 13

All of this for a spicy pickle…

By Christopher Murphy @MurphMMA
    UFC women’s bantamweight fighter Miesha Tate took to social media to publically humiliate a gas station employee for poor customer service.
    “Ok I have to vent (That’s what facebook is for right?) So I’m standing in line at the gas station to buy a spicy pickle and put the rest in the gas tank, when a fan of mine pops up and is like “oh my gosh Miesha how are you, great fight!!” I go on to thank him and its my turn at the register finally so I say clear as day to the lady, take to cost of the pickle out of the $60 and put the rest on pump 4 please” she looks at me annoyed brakes the money as th fan continues to ask if I will give him an autograph I smile politely and oblige. The lady goes on to help the next costume and I ask can I have my receipt please (which she should have given me in the first place but I didn’t have the chance to ask between her rush I and being cordial with my fan) so she frustratingly prints a receipt after letting me know how much check trouble that is for her. I say thanks and go to pump my gas where it is hailing outside and there’s no gas money on my pump… sooo I grab my receipt she gave me and its a receipt for cough drops… Im not amused so I walk back in through the hail again and flag her down to tell her this is the wrong receipt and she also did not put the gas money I gave her on pump #4. Should goes on to lecture me saying that I should wait to engage in conversation until after my transaction is complete. LOL!!! I said “where is your managers number I want to speak to him, you are very rude I am the customer I can do whatever I want and Im sorry that I am nice to my fans” Then she scoffed at me, gave me the run around for the phone number then finally gave me the store number where she is the only one working tonight, so I figured we could all give GALE a call an let her know how much we appreciate great customer service! ***-***-****”
    Tate’s celebrity has given this post quite a bit of attention; in less than a day, over 2,000 people have liked the post, and it has been shared over 100 times (not to mention media coverage like).
    What’s more is the post has worked, as a woman replied to the post saying, “Good morning fans Im sorry for the trouble at circle k I’m the cashier today answering all calls gale is not here so please stop calling. I’m off at one and would love a break away from answering calls. Thank u. So sorry for her rudeness…
    While Gale may have avoided the backlash, it seems that Tate and her fans have managed to harass at least one gas station attendant.

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/miesha-tates-s....9xwYKCm9.dpuf
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 02:57 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-15-15 at 05:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol This is going to go down well!

Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

By Jesse Holland @Jesse_Holland on Jan 9 2014, 9:57a 7

USA TODAY Sports

Sounds like "The Immortal" is feeling the pinch from the promotion's recent pay-per-view rate hike and would like to get the most bang for his buck.
    Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight Matt Brown is keeping busy while he patches himself up from a recent back injury (more on that here). Part of that rehab includes a stint on the "Legit Man Shit" podcast, where "The Immortal" dishes on the state of the combat sports union.
    Including women's mixed martial arts (MMA):
    "The whole fight we have women in one room, men in another room. Rousey and Miesha come on and all the women just penetrating gather around the TV like it's the penetrating Kardashians coming on. I always said, 'I don't know why they put women in the UFC.' Now I know why. I just think this, if I'm [going] to pay $60 for a pay-per-view to watch women fight they should at least be topless. How many knockouts do you see in women's fights? It's not really my thing, I respect what they do, but look, they don't have the body type or the power, all that shit, for knockouts. If you're not a good grappler in women's MMA then you're behind. It's no different than the 125 [pound] division of men's MMA in that they're just really not built for knockouts."

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Demetrious Johnson ko Benavidez gif here

Tremendous
    Tremendous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Matt Brown: 'If I'm paying $60 to watch women fight, they should at least be topless'

USA TODAY Sports

Sounds like "The Immortal" is feeling the pinch from the promotion's recent pay-per-view rate hike and would like to get the most bang for his buck.
    Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight Matt Brown is keeping busy while he patches himself up from a recent back injury (more on that here). Part of that rehab includes a stint on the "Legit Man Shit" podcast, where "The Immortal" dishes on the state of the combat sports union.
    "The whole fight we have women in one room, men in another room. Rousey and Miesha come on and all the women just penetrating gather around the TV like it's the penetrating Kardashians coming on. I always said, 'I don't know why they put women in the UFC.' Now I know why. I just think this, if I'm [going] to pay $60 for a pay-per-view to watch women fight they should at least be topless. How many knockouts do you see in women's fights? It's not really my thing, I respect what they do, but look, they don't have the body type or the power, all that shit, for knockouts. If you're not a good grappler in women's MMA then you're behind. It's no different than the 125 [pound] division of men's MMA in that they're just really not built for knockouts."

What the hell happened to the gif I posted...

Whatever, fixed.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-15-15 at 05:07 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

USA TODAY Sports

Haha, what a boss

First 12345 ... Last