PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Tremendous View Post
    Sure, but what kind of disputes are we talking about?

Someone being offended by being called "airbettor", maybe?
    yes, exactly those sort of disputes. one of the cases that i decided during the last court session was an accusation that MD was a gay bodybuilder who donates sperm for money. we deal with very serious matters.

Tremendous
    Tremendous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    yes, exactly those sort of disputes. one of the cases that i decided during the last court session was an accusation that MD was a gay bodybuilder who donates sperm for money. we deal with very serious matters.
    Well, that's not offensive at all, right?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

This is what I get for hiring GunShard as my attorney.

Tremendous

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    This is what I get for hiring GunShard as my attorney.
    Gunshard is a good attorney.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Gunshard is a good attorney.

A+ execution.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol i could have worded that better.
    Gaberz delivers a lot of factual statementz tht are false

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Different examples, but they're all correct...

Law student here, by the way.
    Nice. Hog Student here

Tremendous

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice. Hog Student here
    Hog analysis for the Harris-Krylov fight was very misleading, huh?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Hog analysis for the Harris-Krylov fight was very misleading, huh?
    Indeed. Making me re-assess things... Hogology is constantly evolving

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Barry leaves mma to get koed in glory

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice. Hog Student here
    lol V's on a roll

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    It's called galactorrhea and it's not terribly uncommon I believe.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I believe Sac was diagnosed.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Julianna Pena suffers severe knee injury, withdraws from UFC 171 zignano was the tip of the iceburg here. we will see this ALOT more. http://www.brighamandwomens.org/Depa...imaKneeQA.aspx

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Why Are Knee Injuries Common in Female Athletes? As the number of women participating in competitive athletics has dramatically risen over the past several decades, there has been a corresponding increase in the volume of female athletic injuries. This has led to an increased focus on the study of female athletic injuries and mounting evidence that there are distinct differences in the types, prevalence, and causes of sport injuries that men and women suffer. One such difference is in the knees. Dr. Jennifer Baima, a former student athletic trainer at Notre Dame, a clinical instructor at Harvard Medical School, and a physiatrist who specializes in treating female sports injuries as head of the Women and Sports Medicine Program at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, discusses below why women are more at risk for knee injuries and what they can do to lessen that risk. Dr. Baima also describes this issue in her recent book, Biographies of Disease: Sports Injuries, as part of “an overview of the common injuries sustained by athletes of all ages and levels of competition.” What are the anatomical factors that increase a woman’s risk of suffering certain sports-related knee injuries? There are a variety of anatomical differences between men and women that could account for why women are much more likely to experience anterior joint pain or an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear as a result of athletics. Overall, a woman’s body is designed for flexibility and a man’s body is designed for strength. Correspondingly, a woman tends to have weaker quadriceps and hamstring muscles. This disparity places women at a disadvantage, as these muscles serve to help stabilize the knee and absorb shock when sharply cutting or jumping and landing during athletics. However, recent research suggests that the difference between a man and a woman’s hip structure may be the most significant reason why women experience more knee injuries. A woman’s wider hips cause her to land in a more “knock-kneed” position – angled in from hip to knee and angled out from knee to ankle - to maintain balance, whereas a man’s legs tend to be straighter when he lands. This angular positioning of the legs produces a tremendous strain on the knees. Are there any non-anatomical factors that could affect a woman’s risk of knee injury? The failure to consume an adequate amount of calories is one non-anatomical factor that could substantially increase a woman’s risk of athletic injury. This lack of energy intake is part of the Female Athlete Triad, three interrelated female health issues – low energy availability, altered menstruation and osteoporosis – thought to be a significant contributor to a woman’s risk of athletic injuries. Low energy availability is caused by the tendency of female athletes to intake less calories than what would be desirable for their level of activity (sometimes exacerbated by or leading to eating disorders). This lack of energy availability can lead to a suppressed menstrual cycle and/or osteoporosis. A critical aspect of the Triad is that it begins with an issue that can be controlled – energy intake. Are there particular sports that carry a greater risk for knee injuries in women? Sports that require a great deal of cutting or jumping, such as basketball, soccer, or skiing, significantly heighten the risk of knee injuries in women. According to National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) research, female basketball players are four times as likely to suffer from an ACL tear as male basketball players. What can be done to reduce knee injuries in women? One important thing that women can do to reduce their risk for injury is to avoid focusing entirely on one sport throughout the year. Switching sports from season to season gives specific body parts a better chance to recover. Another strategy is to develop a training regimen that not only focuses on strengthening the quadriceps and hamstrings, but also teaches women to land with their knees facing forward (Figure 1), not inward (Figure 2). Lastly, women need to focus on consuming a sufficient amount of calories. This will help to prevent athletic injuries and a multitude of other health issues.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

ACL, MCL, LCL and meniscus god damn her knee is destroyed, will never be the same. makes you wonder how girls like Mcmann and icho did it so long inter their career without knee surgury

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    ACL, MCL, LCL and meniscus god damn her knee is destroyed, will never be the same. makes you wonder how girls like Mcmann and icho did it so long inter their career without knee surgury
    PED's

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Dana White@danawhite3m
    What happened to @VenezuelanVixen at "her gym" is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Ranked #10 out for 2 years. #leavethatgymnow

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    PED's
    you're a disgrace to the human race!!!!!!!!!! do you know how hard it is for Olympic athletes to abuse peds? Have you seen Icho? she is not big at all. Peds would increase injury not prevent it. to denigrate the great accomplishments shows what a sad life you lead. Icho and Mcmann are 100x the person you will ever be.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Very probable, however tell me Big foot breastfeeding isn't some funny shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    you're a disgrace to the human race!!!!!!!!!! do you know how hard it is for Olympic athletes to abuse peds? Have you seen Icho? she is not big at all. Peds would increase injury not prevent it. to denigrate the great accomplishments shows what a sad life you lead. Icho and Mcmann are 100x the person you will ever be.

haha for a moment I thought you'd put "Icho and Mcmann are 100x the man you will ever be."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dana White@danawhite3m
    What happened to @VenezuelanVixen at "her gym" is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Ranked #10 out for 2 years. #leavethatgymnow
    lol good advert for them

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Very probable, however tell me Big foot breastfeeding isn't some funny shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

First ... 4567