ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

i strongly suspect ronda is a dyke or bi sexual. alot of the hate towards caraway was because he was rooster blocking ronda. That finger she flipped was her reptilian brain showing Miesha what she would use on her. Ronda wanted to finger bang miesha so bad and miesha would not submit to it. Classic bully behavior. Though i suspect without all the cameras miesha and ronda would love to taste each other and get carnal

80 to 90 percent of wmma is dyke, and they go out with each other all the time. Duke and Baszler are living with Ronda. Giant dyke house.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yee she is finger bangin Baszler for sure. Always going on about her in interviews

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

He and Cat Zingano were married for three years, and under his tutelage, Cat Zingano burst upon the mixed martial arts scene and won eight consecutive fights, becoming the UFC No. 1 contender after knocking out Miesha Tate last April.
    Post by Cat Zingano MMA Fighter.

However, while training, Cat Zingano tore her ACL and was removed from the proposed title match with Ronda Rousey. On Dec. 28, Cat Zingano was in attendance at UFC 168 to see Rousey defeat Tate, and spoke of her excitement to finally get her opportunity before being passed up in order to set up a Rousey match against fellow former Olympian Sara McMann.
    Fox sports making it sound like being passed over had something to do with it

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

"Cat Zingano’s manager, Ed Soares, could not be reached to verify details surrounding the death. A source close to the couple, who requested anonymity given the sensitivity of the situation, said they had split up in recent months. The couple has a 6-year-old son, Brayden." -MMA Mania

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

That bar brawl story was awesome.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

I know I posted about Larissa a while ago. but she is now the jungle fight champ KO'ing the tough mexican Irene Aldana.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 03:10 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    That bar brawl story was awesome.
    Sicilia isnt the kind of guy ud wanna get in a bar fight with! Just wild haymakers being thrown clobberin people! Same withh somebody like jeremy stephens...just raw power gonna penetrate the average college chump up!

dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Bar brawls are dumb. A pro fighter can kill the average guy with one shot. One stupid night could ruin your entire life.

marzwoody

I wish there was some video footage of it. i wanna see that brawl.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    fap fap fap

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

double fap

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

That macgregor hair style is my next one

yes I still work in hr

marzwoody

And than there's this

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Why would you need a house that big, i dont understand it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    That macgregor hair style is my next one

yes I still work in hr
    ha yeah, the guido/boardwalk empire style!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Honestly, I feel blessed that I've been given the opportunities I've been given and I feel blessed that I've made the money that I've made. And, I see now that fighters are coming in and guys like Jones are coming in and they're getting bigger contracts and the sport is more mainstream, they have better endorsement opportunities...the Gatorades and the Nikes and the Under Armours weren't there 5, 6, 7 years ago when I was at the top of the game. So I missed out on that. I was on the wave before the big wave.

So, yeah, it would have been nice if I made more money in my career but I'm not complaining about the amount of money I made for sure. The UFC always treated me well and they basically did the things that they said they were going to do.

marzwoody

So if your an athlete / martial artist and MMA is your passion and you work hard in the gym and you make hundreds of thousands more than you would in any other job you could have, and yet these b1tches still complain? just because a handful of top guys in corrupt boxing get paid crazy amounts?

marzwoody

Koscheck is a baller lol

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

So if your an athlete / martial artist and MMA is your passion and you work hard in the gym and you make hundreds of thousands more than you would in any other job you could have, and yet these b1tches still complain? just because a handful of top guys in corrupt boxing get paid crazy amounts?
    Yeah, Rich Franklin is a bitch for fighting for years at the top levels of MMA, getting brutally KO'd multiple times, being a former world champion, being one of the greatest of all time in his weight division, and still not having enough to live comfortably once he retires from fighting, despite all of that.

Are you serious?

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah, Rich Franklin is a bitch for fighting for years at the top levels of MMA, getting brutally KO'd multiple times, being a former world champion, being one of the greatest of all time in his weight division, and still not having enough to live comfortably once he retires from fighting, despite all of that.

Are you serious?
    Oh my god of course i'm not serious. yea i think rich franklin is a b1tch. do you understand humor? or do you just live your life like a serious ahole lmao.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-16-14 at 10:40 AM.

marzwoody

I thought you would learn your lesson from yesterday MD when you kept arguing with my opinion and my pick, and everything i wrote came true. Here's a quick video i'm the black dude and your the chick

MD

Oh my god of course i'm not serious. yea i think rich franklin is a bitch. do you understand humor? or do you just live your life like a serious asshole lmao.
    Uh, do you understand humour? Anyone else want to chime in and tell me if this came off as "humorous" or anything of that sort?

If that's humour, you're not doing a good job of representing it. Just seems like you're flipping your position.

marzwoody

Uh, do you understand humour? Anyone else want to chime in and tell me if this came off as "humorous" or anything of that sort?

If that's humour, you're not doing a good job of representing it. Just seems like you're flipping your position.
    What position am i flipping? there is no point arguing with someone who has time on there hands and is much smarter than you. you will just end up making yourself look like a fool much like you did yesterday. rich seems very comfortable with his life it seems. i don't think he needs your lips attached to his scrotum for no particular reason.. and when i said bitches i actually had other fighters in mind ya know the ones that are actually complaining.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 01-16-14 at 10:53 AM. Reason: spelling

marzwoody

Lol this about the time i get off this shitty forum.

MD

What position am i flipping? there is no point arguing with someone who has time on there hands and is much smarter than you. you will just end up making yourself look like a fool much like you did yesterday. rich seems very comfortable with his life it seems. i don't think he needs your lips attached to his scrotum for no particular reason.. and when i said bitches i actually had other fighters in mind ya know the ones that are actually complaining.
    So, someone posts a quote from Rich Franklin, saying that he wishes he had made more money, then you reply by saying "these bitches still complain", but you're claiming you weren't talking about Rich Franklin? The best part, though, is definitely "when i said bitches i actually had other fighters in mind". I thought you said you weren't serious and that it was "humour" when you said that? Oh man, I love this forum.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Yeah Cat Zingano is done emotionally. Say goodbye to that belt...

Winning her biggest fight..then got TUF taken away from her...knee busted up....husband busted up...oh man! ;(
    Not necessarily Sato. Buster Douglas used tragedy to fuel him to victory over Mike Tyson. Some people use negative circumstances to fuel them to greater heights. We may see the best ever Cat Zingano (when she is ready) face Rousey.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

So, someone posts a quote from Rich Franklin, saying that he wishes he had made more money, then you reply by saying "these bitches still complain", but you're claiming you weren't talking about Rich Franklin? The best part, though, is definitely "when i said bitches i actually had other fighters in mind". I thought you said you weren't serious and that it was "humour" when you said that? Oh man, I love this forum.
    where u find the time fighting with these guys on both sides of an issue. Gabe, Ron Paul, and now this guy. Could they all be the same?

marzwoody

"These bitches still complain" key words these* bitches* unless franklin counts as two people how the penetrate would i be talking about him? especially since in the video hes not complaining about pay. i was referring to fighters and anyone else who complains about fighters pay. - i actually just had to explain that to you in detail as if your a child, because your so penetrating retarded you didn't understand the first time. PS- How much you lose on larkin bro?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"These bitches still complain" key words these* bitches* unless franklin counts as two people how the penetrate would i be talking about him? especially since in the video hes not complaining about pay. i was referring to fighters and anyone else who complains about fighters pay. - i actually just had to explain that to you in detail as if your a child, because your so penetrating retarded you didn't understand the first time. PS- How much you lose on larkin bro?
    Because you could be referring to him and other people tht may have a similar outlook thus making it plural.

MD

Wow, you don't understand English at all, do you? That is embarrassing for you.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Obviously not. He doesn't even know the difference between your & you're.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Because you could be referring to him and other people tht may have a similar outlook thus making it plural.
    u can't win this one V This is the same type of beating Gabe gives ya all the time. U need to tap out. These type of guys are unbeatable. They just comeback for more

dankeykang
    dankeykang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

you're dealing with a console playing fa_g what do you expect this is him

real men play on pc

First 1234567 Last