sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ermzzy View Post
    lol at me not knowign anything about MMA, please. i know more then you would ever you moron
    Oh really? Did you watch Dave "The F-a-g-g-o-t" Herman in Sengoku??? STFU newb. Dave has a glass jaw that will be shatttered. Now stop speaking out of turn child.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Oh really? Did you watch Dave "The F-a-g-g-o-t" Herman in Sengoku??? STFU newb. Dave has a glass jaw that will be shatttered. Now stop speaking out of turn child.

LOL you know nothing about MMA and betting lines, you must be a real penetrating idiot to bet BIG NOG -270. please child shut the fock up before i flykick your father.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lol you know nothing about mma and betting lines, you must be a real penetrating idiot to bet big nog -270. Please child shut the fock up before i flykick your father.
    Admit it before I just learned you, you never heard of Sengoku in your life.

ermzzy

Admit it before I just learned you, you never heard of Sengoku in your life.
    its sengoku LOL at you trying to tell me i dont know japanese promotions like DREAM AND SENGOKU, I LEARNED u homo "SENGUKU" HAHA. please child before i seriously dragon punch your mother.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

its sengoku LOL at you trying to tell me i dont know japanese promotions like DREAM AND SENGOKU, I LEARNED u homo "SENGUKU" HAHA. please child before i seriously dragon punch your mother.
    You really are retarded

ermzzy

You really are retarded
    ok mr senguku. you know nothing about BETTING MMA LINES. -270 big nog straight please, print screening that shit so i can laugh for the future.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Why are you talking about senguku?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

This is what insanity looks like

ermzzy

Why are you talking about senguku?
    you sir are a wasteman please stop talking about MMA like you know anything about it MR I BET -270 BIG NOG STRAIGHT. a guy with 3.6k posts im shocked with lack of mma knowledge.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND, and gabe

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fukkin Laughing my Ass off!!!!

Gabe, why is it no matter what kind of thread you start, the efights find a home there??

Sh!ts better than PlayerTalk right now!!

ermzzy

best is you replying back within 2seconds of all my posts to build up your post counts and giving people advice to bet -270 BIG NOG lolololol. please son. i've learned you.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

best is you replying back within 2seconds of all my posts to build up your post counts and giving people advice to bet -270 BIG NOG lolololol. please son. i've learned you.
    You have just repeated my buzz words after I already used them. I'm going to move along you're a boring troll.

ermzzy

You have just repeated my buzz words after I already used them. I'm going to move along you're a boring troll.
    mr 3.6k BIG NOG -270 advisor. please stop replying and let me get the last words I WIN. i learned you son.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

I don't think I'm drunk, but after reading the recent posts in this thread I'm thinking I might be.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Herman is a can. He gasses fast and has a glass jaw.

The majority(if not all) of Nogueira's fights were fixed in pride, but we've seen a lot from him in the UFC. He lost to Mir because of a staph infection the first time. He lost to him a second time after almost knocking him out. He also lost to Velasquez. He's looked good in his other fights.

Nogueira has every advantage possible here. He is better everywhere and he even has size on Herman. Herman basically has a punchers chance here and that chance will likely go away after the first round if he's stuck around that long.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    didnt this happen to dirtyx and betmasta? before getting reinstated they had to enter into a settlement agreement and waive any and all future rights to betpoints. lol.

sorry if im making that up, but thats how i recall it happening.
    BetMasta logged into his SBR account at my house, under my IP address. Apparently, that is a NO NO, which I was unaware of at that time. We were banned outright, immediately. We had to contact someone via live-chat. He said that we had to surrender all of our points and we never could accumulate any future points. Trying to get my point ban lifted currently, but I have been unsuccessful. BIG DAY needs to help a brotha out.. haha..

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

lol at me not knowign anything about MMA, please. i know more then you would ever you moron

Just ignore SideLoaded. Dude is the antiChrist on this site. Avoid him like the plague.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    BetMasta logged into his SBR account at my house, under my IP address. Apparently, that is a NO NO, which I was unaware of at that time. We were banned outright, immediately. We had to contact someone via live-chat. He said that we had to surrender all of our points and we never could accumulate any future points. Trying to get my point ban lifted currently, but I have been unsuccessful. BIG DAY needs to help a brotha out.. haha..
    Damn that's harsh. How did you two get anal smashed like that when there's clearly some blatant trolls and ghosts posting all over sbr?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Damn that's harsh. How did you two get anal smashed like that when there's clearly some blatant trolls and ghosts posting all over sbr?
    I guess they assumed that I was trying to use multiple accounts so I could accumulate points faster or something.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    lol whatever man, the points are worthless unless you are a Pro. although, i guess it sucks that you cant do the monthly contests.

you should post plays in the contest thread anyway, just to fuk with rod.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol whatever man, the points are worthless unless you are a Pro. although, i guess it sucks that you cant do the monthly contests.

Can you get anything from the store if you aren't a pro? Never tried to use them but i have enough where i could get some off those semi decent gift cards.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Ya it wasn't a big deal to me as far as the points go. I just couldn't post, or even log in until I was reinstated. I was going through SBR withdrawals as I enjoy the cerebral MMA discussion, the Gabe beat downs, the Defacto laughs, and of course all of the MMA opinions and picks from you fine gentleman.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Pics of you jumping on the bouncy castles or it didnt happen
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    in*

OK, I am convinced English is not your first language.
    ha I always thought it was "jumping on" not "in"?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

didnt this happen to dirtyx and betmasta? before getting reinstated they had to enter into a settlement agreement and waive any and all future rights to betpoints. lol.

sorry if im making that up, but thats how i recall it happening.
    ha yeah pretty much...and a virtual lawyer was present during the arrangement

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

betting on big nog at -270 is one of the worst bets you can make, there no justifying how you can even lay something at that price -270 rofl on a guy whos chin is gone, slow, old, just horrible, HERMAN BY TKO.
    How much you got on Herman brah?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Confused as fuuck by this! He spelt it the same as you? Or did you edit it Sideloaded?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Fukkin Laughing my Ass off!!!!

Gabe, why is it no matter what kind of thread you start, the efights find a home there??

Sh!ts better than PlayerTalk right now!!
    PLayerstalk aint got nothing on this sub-forum!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha I always thought it was "jumping on" not "in"?
    it's like saying you jump in your house as opposed to on your house.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha maybe

bouncy castle
    na very large inflatable model, usually of a castle, on which children may bounce at fairs, etc

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha maybe

bouncy castle
    na very large inflatable model, usually of a castle, on which children may bounce at fairs, etc
    you quoted an incorrect line, do you want a cookie?

plenety of incorrect sentences you can copy and paste off the net, not sure what that proves lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

physically impossible to bounce on one...

funny how you copy and paste an incorrect sentence off the internet, as if it's supposed to mean anything.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

physically impossible to bounce on one...

funny how you copy and paste an incorrect sentence off the internet, as if it's supposed to mean anything.

"i'm jumping on the castle" no
    "i'm jumping in the castle in" yes

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Copy and pasted from the Collins Dictionary, so you are saying that they are wrong?

feijao
    feijao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    The majority(if not all) of Nogueira's fights were fixed in pride
    what a bunch of bullshit

First 1234567 ... Last