gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Ufc 153 winner winner chicken dinners

#1 play is on Glover Teixeira over Fabio Malonado at -330. This fight will be all Glover. He will likely be the first to finish Fabio in the UFC. Fabio is durable, but I don't think he will be able to go three rounds with Glover. His heart might prove otherwise, but much like Kingsbury vs Manuwa, heart can only get you so far. I expect this fight to end within the distance, I will say Glover Teixeira by Submission -160 is a good bet. Straight up is pretty much a sure thing. I'm putting a lot of faith in Glover. He is a top 5 guy, whereas Fabio doesn't crack the top 25. Fabio will have a lot to prove in this fight, but it doesn't matter. Glover will prove to be too much for him.

#2 play is on Big Nog over Dave Herman at -270. I would recommend this be parlayed with Glover. I don't think Herman will be able to put Nog away. Three rounds is more than enough time for Nog to finish Herman. Nog ITD is the way to go.

Rest later...

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a huge line cousin... -330.. Actually both are really large lines, surprised to see you on those, not that I disagree with the picks, but that be some serious juice...

I like Maia at -140. Most people I have spoken to are on Story. I have been impressed with Maia's improved striking lately and I think he takes this one here. I won't be going huge on Maia here, but will be taking him.

I also like Erick Silva over Fitch at -120. I got him early, and for the odds, I like it. Again, most people I have spoken to prefer Fitch at +110/+105, but I beg to differ. Maybe I am sleeping on Fitch, but I just don't believe in him. Silva is on the rise, and hopefully Fitch is on his way out... I could def. see a lay N Pray clinic by Fitch for the Dec. victory, but I am hoping the hype train behind Silva is legit. GL.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I am not so confident about Big Nog, but Glover all the way for this fight!

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Not sure what way I'm leaning in the Glover-Fabio fight and I don't see how anyone can say Glover is a top 5 guy. Based on what? I agree with Nog, I played him at -250. Herman is athletic and hits pretty hard but other than a flash KO, how does he win this fight? Nog has better boxing, and if it hits the mat, its game over for Herman.

I'm also on Erick Silva. Grabbed him at -125. I do agree that Fitch is at the end while Silva is a riser in the division. I think Silva is one of, if not the most explosive fighters at 170 and he'll be too much for Fitch. Fitch will look to Fitch, but Silva showed against Brenneman that he has good takedown defense and good scrambles back to his feet.

On Rick Story over Maia, and I've heard quite the opposite. Most people I've seen are picking Maia over Story. I question Maia's cardio and how will the cut to 170 affect him. We can throw the Kim fight out, means as little as Anderson's "TKO win" over Cote at UFC 90. Story is a strong WW and will not be afraid to take a punch from Maia to give a punch. I think Story comes forward throwing shots, pushes Maia against the cage, looks to dirty box a little and looks to test Maia's cardio. I think Maia fades come the 2nd and Story grinds his way to a UD.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy money.

I'm betting big on Nogueira as well.

Good luck.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Not sure what way I'm leaning in the Glover-Fabio fight and I don't see how anyone can say Glover is a top 5 guy. Based on what? I agree with Nog, I played him at -250. Herman is athletic and hits pretty hard but other than a flash KO, how does he win this fight? Nog has better boxing, and if it hits the mat, its game over for Herman.

I'm also on Erick Silva. Grabbed him at -125. I do agree that Fitch is at the end while Silva is a riser in the division. I think Silva is one of, if not the most explosive fighters at 170 and he'll be too much for Fitch. Fitch will look to Fitch, but Silva showed against Brenneman that he has good takedown defense and good scrambles back to his feet.

On Rick Story over Maia, and I've heard quite the opposite. Most people I've seen are picking Maia over Story. I question Maia's cardio and how will the cut to 170 affect him. We can throw the Kim fight out, means as little as Anderson's "TKO win" over Cote at UFC 90. Story is a strong WW and will not be afraid to take a punch from Maia to give a punch. I think Story comes forward throwing shots, pushes Maia against the cage, looks to dirty box a little and looks to test Maia's cardio. I think Maia fades come the 2nd and Story grinds his way to a UD.
    His skills. How long did it take for you to be able to tell Jon Jones was a top 5 guy?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think Glover-Nog parlay is as solid as solid gets.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    His skills. How long did it take for you to be able to tell Jon Jones was a top 5 guy?
    I told everyone and their mother Jones was future champ after UFC 94, but I'd like to see more out of Glover before I anoint him top 5. Jones was what 22 at UFC 94? His striking was flashy, he had sick spinning back fists, and some crazy leg kicks and his Greco was out of this world. You could see he had all the potential in the world. Glover on the other hand is 32 years old and has never fought anyone close to even top 10. Is he ahead of Jones, Machida, Henderson, Shogun, Guss, Rashad, Davis? Can he wrestle with some of those guys? Where is his cardio in comparison to some of those guys? We don't fully know, but to me those are the questions I have. I don't view him as being even close to top 5.

rocky16

I think the play hits, I just think the juice may be a tad high with Glover, thats all I meant. I already have Nog at -250 so I might just look for a nice prop on Glover.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think the play hits, I just think the juice may be a tad high with Glover, thats all I meant. I already have Nog at -250 so I might just look for a nice prop on Glover.
    Glover should be -800

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I told everyone and their mother Jones was future champ after UFC 94, but I'd like to see more out of Glover before I anoint him top 5. Jones was what 22 at UFC 94? His striking was flashy, he had sick spinning back fists, and some crazy leg kicks and his Greco was out of this world. You could see he had all the potential in the world. Glover on the other hand is 32 years old and has never fought anyone close to even top 10. Is he ahead of Jones, Machida, Henderson, Shogun, Guss, Rashad, Davis? Can he wrestle with some of those guys? Where is his cardio in comparison to some of those guys? We don't fully know, but to me those are the questions I have. I don't view him as being even close to top 5.
    glover can beat everyone you just mentioned.

tr4sh
    tr4sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5701

If you're going to parlay Glover/Nog, wouldn't it be good to add Silva in there for better payout?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by tr4sh View Post
    If you're going to parlay Glover/Nog, wouldn't it be good to add Silva in there for better payout?
    No, too risky, I cap silva at -600, learned from nunya, hope he's proud.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    That's a huge line cousin... -330.. Actually both are really large lines, surprised to see you on those, not that I disagree with the picks, but that be some serious juice...

I like Maia at -140. Most people I have spoken to are on Story. I have been impressed with Maia's improved striking lately and I think he takes this one here. I won't be going huge on Maia here, but will be taking him.

I also like Erick Silva over Fitch at -120. I got him early, and for the odds, I like it. Again, most people I have spoken to prefer Fitch at +110/+105, but I beg to differ. Maybe I am sleeping on Fitch, but I just don't believe in him. Silva is on the rise, and hopefully Fitch is on his way out... I could def. see a lay N Pray clinic by Fitch for the Dec. victory, but I am hoping the hype train behind Silva is legit. GL.
    I'm on Silva too. I remember when everybody was on his last opponent (forgot who he is) to lay and pray Silva to an easy victory..... that didn't end well.
    I admit, I think Fitch can pull it off.... but I'm going with Silva.
    I'm just worried now because I'm major fade material in MMA

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on this as well Gabe. Also made smaller plays on Glover/Maia and Glover/E Silva.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Fitch won't shoot wildly like the other guys, he'll wait for Erick to come in and then drag him down. Fitch via wet-blanketing.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Glover should be -800

He might give you math lessons after this also asking you if you betting on Bonnar

rocky16

glover can beat everyone you just mentioned.
    Anyone can beat anyone in MMA. Thanks for the lesson though.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I'm on Silva too. I remember when everybody was on his last opponent (forgot who he is) to lay and pray Silva to an easy victory..... that didn't end well.
    I admit, I think Fitch can pull it off.... but I'm going with Silva.
    I'm just worried now because I'm major fade material in MMA
    Charlie Brenneman.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Expecting big things from Gabers for this event. Gabe, if you get 80% or more do you promise to do a "Gabenam Style" dance video for us to celebrate?

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Mr. Nice Guy no Kush over this way.

Lets get that Big Nog money!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Expecting big things from Gabers for this event. Gabe, if you get 80% or more do you promise to do a "Gabenam Style" dance video for us to celebrate?
    lol for some reason i imagine gabenam style to look something like this

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and BIGDAY

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol for some reason i imagine gabenam style to look something like this

THis fukkin clip NEVER GET OLD!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Gabers, bring us to Profit land this weekend!!!

I'm only liking a couple fights.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I'll be proud if it means you're balls deep in Bonnar territory.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I'll be proud if it means you're balls deep in Bonnar territory.
    2 oz on Stephan

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Anyone can beat anyone in MMA. Thanks for the lesson though.
    Then u should bet on every uunderdog in every fight.. What a. Dumb response, I swear

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Dnt know what that means, so no

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Gabers, how big of a lock is Stepanyan over Fabiano?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Gabers, how big of a lock is Stepanyan over Fabiano?
    Lol as big as it gets

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Holy shit...surely not an uberlock?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Holy shit...surely not an uberlock?
    Only feminine boys like yourself use words like "uber"

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

I knew it was going to be a lock when I saw he was Armenian, but when I saw just how hairy his back was, I thought an uberlock might be in the cards.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Only feminine boys like yourself use words like "uber"
    You're casting aspersions on a lot of germans.

1234 ... Last